#70 Steven Stamkos (Requested) Tampa Bay Lightning

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This was a request by the very talented Nattyscrib :)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

*FLASHBACK-NO ONE'S POV*

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY WALKING OUT!?" She shouted as he placed a hand on the door knob. Turning his eyes dark flames burning in them. 

"ME WALKING OUT!!!? YOU HAVEN'T EVEN TRIED TO WORK ON US! ALL YOU DO IS YELL, NAG, AND COMPLAIN!!! YOU KNEW WHEN WE STARTED DATING THAT I'D BE GONE A LOT! I'M A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY I WORK HARD FOR MYSELF!" He shouted back. Already tall he seemed to become taller, the anger bubbling inside of him like a magically growing potion. 

"STEVEN DO YOU NOT REALLY SEE THE PROBLEM HERE!?"

"WHAT PROBLEM!" 

"THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM JUST LEAVING ME AT HOME ALL THE TIME, MEETING UP WITH YOUR EX'S FOR LUNCH DATES, THE FACT THAT YOU TELL ME IT'S A GUY THING THEN I FIND OUT FROM THE GUYS THAT THEIR GIRLFRIENDS/WIVES WENT BECAUSE IT WAS AN EVERYBODY INVITE! ANYONE COULD GO! OR THE FACT THAT MICHELLE AND YOU WERE CAUGHT MAKING OUT IN YOUR CAR FROM  JONATHAN MARCHESSAULT!!!!!! DAMNIT OR JUST THE MERE FACT YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM LYING TO ME! SO WHAT ARE YOU JUST USING THE 'GIRL NEXT DOOR' TO COVER UP ALL YOUR SHIZZ BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT ANYONE TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH OF AN ASS YOU ARE!" Her hands balled into fists at her side trying to bite back some comments. He scoffed stepping right in front of her pointing finger in her face. 

"I'VE TOLD YOU I'M SORRY ABOUT THOSE THINGS! IT'S NOT MY FAULT SOME WAG CALLS UP AND COMPLAINS ABOUT BEING IN FOR THE NIGHT SO THEY BASTARD CHANGES IT TO AN EVERYBODY PARTY!! I'VE SAID SORRY ABOUT THE LUNCH DATES! I'VE SAID SORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING BUT YET IT DOESN'T GET THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD THAT I'M SORRY THAT I  KNOW I'VE MESSED UP! ALL I DO IS GET YELLED AT BECAUSE OF THE MISTAKES I'VE MADE IN THE PAST. AS FOR THE 'GIRL NEXT DOOR' I DON'T SEE VERY MUCH OF THAT TYPE IN YOU! I'M DON WITH YOU, I'M DONE WITH US, I'M DONE WITH THIS FREAKING MESS!" With that he turned threw open the door and slammed it shut. 

"SORRY DOESN'T FIX EVERYTHING! YA KNOW!"  she shouted as the door closed. The second it shut she fell to the floor head in hands sobbing, body shaking as something like a wail escaped her mouth. Picking up her phone she threw it against a wall. They were over officially, there was no getting back together, no make up fun...... No more anything........... Steven was already becoming a painful memory.....

*END FLASHBACK- NO ONE'S POV*

Steven's Pov* 

9 Months. 9 months since I've heard, talked, seen, or touched Natty. I couldn't believe what an ass I was to her, how I left her so coldly.....DAMNIT STEVEN! Why did you have to be such a butt head why couldn't you have tried to understand where she was coming from. It's not like she cheated on you or hurt you in any way........ Natty just wanted time.... With me......and I was a complete ass to her. Tears pricked my eyes threatening to spill as I sat on the edge of my bed at 6:30 am replaying the fight. 

Natty's face held so much pain, hurt, and anger. Tears fell down her face, he had broken a girl who once was a fighter, he broke her spirit. Knocked her down so many times that she just gave up, threw in the gloves, stopped believing and trying because something inside said I wasn't worth it anymore. I agreed completely. As I recalled her face and the broken shattered picture frames that laid about the ground made me shudder at the coldness that my heart held. If I ever had the chance to talk to her. I'd take it. 

*Later that night*

Tonight I decided to get out, hang with the fella's kick back and enjoy life as a 25 year old. A lot of the guys brought their girlfriends, and wives all of them currently on the dance floor enjoying life together. Leaning against the bar taking a swig of my Corona, I scanned the scene. That's when my eyes spotted her, my heart jumped, palms started to sweat as she made her way to the bar. It seemed that Natty was here with some of her girlfriends. Keeping my gaze locked on her I swerved through people trying to get to the girl I love. Finally I was right next to her. She still looked the same only thing that was different was her makeup, it was a lot darker than what Nat used to wear. Looking to her side Natty shot up stumbling back when it hit her that it was me. "St-t-teven, h-h-hi." Nat stammered her eyes locking with mine for just a split second before they fell to the ground.

"Long time no talk Natt . How have you been?" 

"Good, good. Yeah I've been good." She answered playing with her fingers. Eyes remaining on the ground. 

I sighed running a hand through my hair closing my eyes and taking a deep breath, this is where I take my leap of faith. "Natt... can we um maybe go outside and talk?" Surprisingly she agreed. Reaching my hand out Natty slowly reached for it. The hesitation clear in her eyes. Moving her in front of me my hands found themselves on her hips, where they used to be when we were together. Removing the hand Natty pushed the door to the club open the hot Florida air surrounding us. 

"So you wanted to talk?" I nodded taking a deep breath I took her hands in mine, my thumbs rubbing the back of her hands. 

"I just wanted to say that you were right.... You were right about everything at that time I never wanted to admit that I was wrong that I was making you feel like shit. Making the mistake of letting you go was the worst idea I have ever had. You see within days I regretted walking out, but some bitter messed up part of me insisted on staying the role of a totally asinine boyfriend. For the past couple of months I haven't slept. The fight haunts me, I can recall every detail, every pained expression, the yelling. I love you Natty, I always will. You were the first girl dating me for me not for my money or fame or looks. You treated me like a normal person. I guess what I'm trying to say is, can you give me a second try? Even if we have to build from the ground up." our eyes were locked, letting out a deep sigh she closed her eyes then reopened them. 

"Steven I love you too, and I'm sorry for what I said to you that day. Blaming it all on you when the problem was the both of us. We both hated to admit it that we were the problem. I've been praying for a do over and it looks like my prayers have been answered," she smiled intertwining our fingers. A smile crawled onto my face as I pulled her closer kissing those lips I've missed. We kissed for quite a while before pulling away her lips on centimeters from mine. "How about we ditch and go get some food, I'm starving." "Me too, let's go." Pulling her into me, my arm wrapped around her lips pressed to the top of her head smiling. I got my girl back. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D I hope you like it! Requests are open, please message me if you'd like one. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro