Font size
Chiều cao dòng

IN BETWEEN
' red queen of blood'

Join or die
Season 3 episode 12
Part 1

⚔︎

"It's been an hour since we passed the airplane wreckage." Jasper said to Bellamy who was driving.

It's been a couple of hours since we left Raven and the others back At Arkadia since they decided to stay behind meanwhile Octavia, Jasper, Bellamy, Clarke and I are on our way to find Luna.

"Seeing as we're using a map without any distances, it could be days before we reach Luna's village." Jasper said.

"At least we know we're going in the right direction." Bellamy said making me sigh.

"If we don't get lost." I mumbled making Clarke turn to me with a slight glare making me just smile at her.

"We're running out of daylight. We should stop in the sun and recharge the battery." Jasper said making slightly laugh.

"Come on, Jasper don't tell me you're afraid of the dark." I said to him as a joke but he rolled his eyes with annoyance making me scoff.

"Relax, we are armed. At least some of us are." I said to Jasper as he only had the map in his hand.

"What sun?" Clarke asked him ignoring me in the back. Rude.

"We keep going until it dies." Clarke told Jasper.

"We keep going until we get to Luna." Octavia said back making everyone go quiet well, this will be one hell of a ride with four people who have issues.

"This her?" Jasper asked turning the journal towards Octavia seeing a drawing revealing a woman with puffy curly hair.

"Yes." Octavia said blankly,

"what do you think she's gonna say when we show up asking to put an AI in her head?" Jasper asked us.

"Kill us." I said as a joke but they turned to me with a glare.

"It's a joke, jeez." I said rolling my eyes at them.

"Lincoln said she helps those that are in trouble. She'll help us too." Octavia said to Jasper.

"We don't know that. She's going to kill us." I said with a shrug.

"Enough with the word killing." Bellamy said as I saw his eyes through the mirror.

"God, you guys are so boring," I said leaning against the Rover. Bellamy immediately stopped the car making me hit my head and let out a groan.

"What the hell Bellamy?" I said to him rubbing the back of my head.

"Don't kill us." I said to him.

"You think she can help us find a better map?" Jasper asked Octavia, she tilted her head at him giving him Jasper an annoyed face.

"Backtrack." Bellamy said.

"Find somewhere the trees aren't so bad." Bellamy  said before Octavia pushed my legs out the way and opened the back door before jumping off.

"Hey!" Bellamy yelled at Octavia who ignored him.

"One dog is out of its cage." I said turning around making Bellamy roll his eyes.

"What?" I simply said with a shrug.

"Guess we're going on foot." Clarke said making me sigh.

"The day gets even better." I mumbled before Jasper got off and helping me get off.

"Thanks." I said to Jasper.

"Anyone hear the part where I said it could be days?" Jasper yelled from behind as we all ran before we stopped.

"Stop!" Octavia said.

"What?" I said to her as I carried two bags.

"You hear that?" Octavia said turning around to us.

"Water." Clarke said before Octavia and her ran off.

"Eyes sharp, they could be hostile." Bellamy yelled after them.

"They're not hostile. Put the guns down." Octavia said from on top of the woods.

"Well, you heard her." I said giving Bellamy a nudge who hesitated to put it down but after he did. We all began to ran towards the water.

I was running with an injured leg. I tried to put a brave face so they don't notice that my leg was hurting like a real bitch. But I think they noticed it. My leg hasn't completely healed with everything that has happened to me.

How would it when I almost got killed by Carol, or when Raven was under Alie's AI attacking all of us. And now running towards the water that would lead us to Luna's village. I hope everything is worth doing. As we went further down we saw a lake, but we didn't see no village.

"Where the village." Jasper said to Octavia as she held Lincoln's journal.

"No." Octavia let out.

"No, it can't be." Octavia said as she closed the journal and headed towards some stones, we obviously ran after her again. This makes me regret coming with them. I could've stayed with Monty, Raven and the others.

"It isn't a village. It's just a bunch of rocks." Jasper said as we look at the rocks around us.

"She's gone." Clarke let out in a whisper but I obviously heard her.

"What do we do now?" Jasper asked. I didn't know what to tell him. I mean I tagged along because I thought Clarke's plan would work out. I watched Octavia who was at the end of the rocks on her knees before she let out a huge scream. She was still in pain and just by watching you could easily tell.

"What do we do now? Should we leave?" I asked turning back to Jasper and the others.

"Um, I think we should-," Clarke started before Octavia came back.

"Camp out." She just said to us before walking out.

"Okay." I said before I decided to follow her.

"Hey, O." I said catching up her.

"How's your leg?" She immediately asked making me tilt my head.

"Stop." I told her.

"What?" She asked me making me sigh.

"Ignoring whatever you feel and pushing everyone away won't change anything." I told her.

"I'm not ignoring anything or pushing anyone." Octavia said to me but it's too good to be true.

"Hey," I said grabbing her arm.

"Madison, how can you not be mad at him?" She asked me with anger looking at Bellamy.

"How?" She asked me.

"It's not about hating him or anyone here." I said to her.

"Pike killed Lincoln and Bellamy didn't do anything." Octavia said to me.

"Come on, O. We all have done bad things. Give Bellamy a chance." I said to her.

"He almost let you die. He betrayed us more than one and how can you still stand him." Octavia said with rage, and anger.

"Is it because you love him?" She asked me making me sigh. Yes it's one of those but no.

"O, no. We all deserve a second chance. Bellamy had nothing to do with Lincoln's death and we both know that. It was pike!" I said to her but she just let out a scoff.

"Bellamy has you wrapped around his finger." Octavia said making me raise my eyebrows. I'm sorry what? Did she really just say that.

"First of all, no one has me wrapped around their finger." I said as she crossed her arms.

"And second, Bellamy told you about what pike was going to do to Lincoln. He told her pike was going to execute him."

"That's when, Bellamy stood there by pike every step of the way." Octavia yelled making me turn and see Jasper, Clarke, and Bellamy look at us.

"But he's different." I said to her.

"He deserves a second chance." I told her but I don't think she cares since her face hasn't change at all it is full with anger.

"Just like Carol." She said leaving me speechless.

"What?" I said to her.

"If you say Bellamy deserves a second chance why didn't Carol, huh?" Octavia said making me let out a scoff. She took it too far.

"Because you know what he did to me and because he tried to kill me and you guys." I said to her.

"Yeah, well Bellamy killed a thousand of people that went to protect your ass so why should I give him a chance if you didn't forgive Carol." Octavia said making me snap at her.

"Because raping isn't something you forgive!" I yelled at her.

"Do you know how it feels when someone does something without your permission?" I asked her as my as began to water and anger filled my voice.

"No. You don't. But I do. Remembering it every second of it. And knowing that, it will always be with you as you grow older. Do you think it's fun carrying that with me?" I asked her again but she didn't say anything.

"No, you don't. I never thought that Lincoln's death will change you." I said to her with a scoff before walking but then I stopped to turn to look at her.

"Lincoln, would be so sad to the girl you became." I said to her.

"I never thought you would bring something up that you know if painful to me." I said to her before I walked away from her wiping the tears off my face.

"Hey," I heard Bellamy said as I walked passed him but he immediately stopped me making turn to my side to look at him,

"Are you okay?" He asked me making me shake my head.

"I'm fine." I said letting out a huge breath.

"What did she say?" He asked me referring to his sister,

"oh," I said to him wiping my nose with my sleeve.

"We just disagreed on something." I told him.

"Disagreed on something that made you cry?" He asked me making me let out a sigh.

"I'm okay." I said giving his hand that was on my forearm a small pat.

"I'm going to help Jasper." I said to him with a smile as i waited for him to let me go and a couple of seconds after he did.

I knew he wanted to know what Octavia and I talked and I left the conversation crying.

But Bellamy didn't ask me about it, and I'm happy he didn't.

⚔︎

After what happened between Octavia and I we set a fire, which became awkward because Octavia yelled at Bellamy and reminded him what happened to Lincoln and what pike did to him.

She told him it was his fault. And how every time she sees him all she sees is pike putting the gun on Lincoln's head and shooting him. I was walking towards Bellamy when he saw me.

"Let me guess, you came to fix things." He told me making me sigh.

"Red haiplana kom drein au. The peacemaker." Bellamy said to me.

"I came to see if you were okay." I said to Bellamy with a small smile.
"Well, I don't need your help." Bellamy snapped at me making me take it to heart. Ouch. I gave him one more glance. I was going to leave but I decided not to so I looked out at the water.

"Madison." He told me making me turn my head towards him.

"I've lost her." He said to me look over to Octavia.

"Give her time, Bellamy. There may be blood on your hands, but it's not Lincoln's." I said to Bellamy trying to help him.

"Some of it is." He told me with his eyes began to water.

"Maybe." I said to him as his eyes landed on mine.

"But you didn't want that to happen. You tried to stop it. Just like I know you tried to save me from being executed." I said. Bellamy should know that none of this is his fault. We all know that.

"Octavia will forgive you eventually. The question is, will you forgive yourself?" I told him, tears streaming down his cheek.

"Forgiveness is hard for us." He told me as I looked down giving him a bad, which made me questioned.

"Did he ever forgave me cause I left?

"I was so angry at you for leaving." He confessed to me.

"I don't wanna feel that way anymore." Bellamy told me making me bite down the side of my lip.

"I'm not going to say goodbye do you understand me? You know, you're not the only one trying to forgive yourself. Maybe you'll get that someday." I said to him. I've been trying to forgive myself saying that why I left. I should've never left or none of this would've happened in the first place.

"But we need each other, Bellamy. What we're doing now, the only way we're gonna pull this off is together." I told him as he turned his body towards me making me give him a sad smile.

"Let me fix this." I said, reaching my hand towards his face wiping the tear off his face.

"She'll forgive you, I know she will." I said to him before I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. Just like he did to me, comforting him as he did to me.

I inhaled his scent as I held him in my arms. I heard something from behind us making me open my eyes before Bellamy got pushed away from me and I was going to help him but then someone grabbed me pushing me to the ground.

Holding a bow and arrow against me covering my mouth. What the hell is going on? Who the hell are these people?

How the hell did they get here? One of them tied my hands and cover my mouth as they pulled me up along with Bellamy, who immediately turned to me. We didn't know what was going on all.

They began to push us forward making us walk as they held the bow on the back of me as one of their other hand held my tied up hand and pushing me to walk and I'm guessing we're heading where Octavia, Jasper and Clarke are.

"No. No, no. It's okay." I heard Octavia say to one of them as we came up I saw toss her sword to the ground. The men that held me pushed me on my knees to the ground. Ouch, that hurts.

"Chon are Yu? chomouda yu don flag daun?" The guy said to us. 'Who are you? Why did you signal?'

"Ai laik Okteivia kom skaikru en Ai gaf gouthru klir."

' I am Octavia of skaikru and I seek a safe passage.' Octavia replied back to him.

"Skaikru, bringers of death. Why should we give you safe passage?" The man across from Octavia asked her, making the others raised their weapons at us.

"Lincoln." Octavia said making the man look at his other friends.

"He sent us." Octavia told him.

"Ban we their gags en free their hands."

'Remove their gags and free their hands.' The guy order the guys behind Bellamy and k as they cut off the ties from my hands and remove the gag from my mouth.

"What's going on?" Bellamy asked Octavia.

"I don't know." Octavia whispered to him. The guy came forward giving Octavia a small liquid to her.

"What is that?" Clarke asked.

"Safe passage." He said to us giving us each one a liquid.

"What does it do?" Jasper said to him.

"It doesn't kill us right?" I asked. I'm curious, I'm not going to put something in my body if it will kill me.

"Octavia, wait." Bellamy said as Octavia chucked down the bottle. She didn't even think twice about it.

"I trust Lincoln." She said to us.

"I'd only she drinks, only she goes." He said to us making me open it.

"See you on the other side." Jasper said before drinking it making me sigh. Before I saw Octavia fall to the ground.

"Tavia." I said as Bellamy immediately didn't hesitate to go to her but the man stopped him.

"Crap." Jasper said.

"Oh god." He said before he fell.

"Last chance." He told Clarke, Bellamy and I.

"Well, if I die, I know I should never take something from a stranger." I said to Bellamy before I drank the bottle of the terrible thing that taste like shit.

"Gross." I said before whatever that thing had inside hit me.

"Now I get what Jasper meant by oh god." I said before I fell to the ground and my eyelids como closed and not seeing Bellamy or Clarke. Everything hit pitch black.

⚔︎

My eyes flicker wide open as I blink them seeing the light hitting my face. Fuck, that hits like a bottle of vodka. I slowly sat up looking around that I was the only one up. What the hell? Where the hell are we?

"Where the hell are we?" Bellamy asked from behind me.

"Am I dead." I said as I joke but I knew they would ignore me.

"My swords gone." Octavia said to us.

"Guns, too." Jasper said as we all got up from the ground. Octavia began to bang off the metal wall making me cover my ears.

"Ease down a bit." I said to her before the doors open. As the bright sun hit us, are we in heaven. I saw people by the door waiting for us. That's when a woman came in and Octavia walked closer to her. Is it her? Is it Luna? I asked myself.

"Luna." Octavia said and yes it was her just like Lincoln's drawing it is her. We followed Clarke as she walked towards her.

"Where's Lincoln?" Was luna's words for us.

"Lincoln is dead." Octavia told her.

"Lincoln said that you would help us." Clarke told Luna.

"Did he?" She asked.

"Luna, you're the last of your kind. The last night blood." Clarke told her.

"So Lexa is dead as well." Luna said to us. She didn't have to reaction to it like she knew it would happen someday.

"Her spirit has chosen you to become the next commander. Titus entrusted me with the Flame to give to you. Then he should have told you that I left my conclave, swearing to never kill again." Luna told us making Clarke's smile fade away.

"You don't have to kill." I said to her as she faced me.

"To lead is your birthright, how you lead is your choice." I told her.

"Here." Clarke said giving her the Flame.

"I recognize the sacred symbol, but what is that?" Luna asked Clarke as she touched the flame.

"This is the flame." Clarke said.

"It holds the spirits of the commanders, of Lexa. Will you take it and become the next commander?" Clarke asked her. Jasper was right. Clarke just asked Luna to take the Flame.

"No." She immediately said closing Clarke's hand before she walked away from us.

"What do we do now?" I asked her who had a disbelief face.

"Hey, wait." Clarke said to Luna running after her and so we did too. And when we came out we were in the middle of the ocean.

Far away from the ground. How the hell did we get here?

⚔︎

A/n: well this is fun. Madison trying to hype up her moody friends but doesn't work. Luna, rejected the Flame from Clarke. And now they are in the middle of the ocean. Enjoy this chapter!

Xoxo, your fav 🥰

© STILESSTILINSKIIBAEE

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro