59 🔞

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The first thing Yoongi saw when he opened his eyes in the morning was Jungkook's dick, standing proudly. He had no complaints about the view, but he was a little confused as to how they ended up laying this way. Jungkook was lying on his back, completely uncovered. Yoongi was sideways on the bed with his head on Jungkook's stomach, bundled up within the blanket like a cocoon. This was the oddest way he had ever woken up.

With a little bit of struggling, Yoongi managed to get his arms out of the blanket. He sat up and looked at Jungkook's face, seeing that the incubus was still sleeping. That made him chuckle."You must be having a pretty good dream, you silly dick monster." he said with a fond smile on his lips."I hope it's about me." Yoongi's gaze slowly traveled away from Jungkook's handsome face. He took in the sight of the incubus' body, feeling like a complete pervert. When his gaze reached Jungkook's erection, Yoongi gulped. He could imagine the discomfort he was going to feel whenever he and Jungkook would finally mate together.

Laying back down, Yoongi snuggled against Jungkook and laid his head on the incubus' chest. He was glad that Jungkook was sleeping so well. The incubus used to always wake up before him. However, lately, Yoongi was the one waking up first. He had no problem with that. He would just cuddle with Jungkook and wait for him to wake up."I love you." Yoongi whispered softly."I'll ask someone to translate that for me later today."

It took about seventeen more minutes for Jungkook to begin stirring and waking up. He shifted around a little and stretched out, unintentionally causing Yoongi to move away. When he opened his eyes, he stared up at the ceiling for a couple seconds before turning his gaze to the side to see his cute human."Little mate." Jungkook rolled onto his side and gently grabbed Yoongi, pulling him close."I love you. Did you sleep well? I hope you didn't get bored while I was sleeping. You could have woken me up, little one."

Being held so close, Yoongi squirmed a little."Dude, you're poking me with your dick. Stop it."

Confused as to why Yoongi was trying to squirm away, Jungkook released the human."Little mate?" He didn't normally get this kind of reaction from Yoongi whenever he held him close.

"Bruh. Your dick." Yoongi sat up and sighed."Naughty dreams?" He pointed toward Jungkook's erect dick.

Looking down at his own dick, Jungkook grinned rather proudly."I dreamed about mating you. It was amazing." Sitting up as well, the incubus scooted closer to Yoongi."Want to touch it?" he asked with a wiggle of his eyebrows."It's all yours, you know."

At this exact moment, Yoongi was hit with a realization. He'd gone this long without properly pleasuring Jungkook. He always got too shy or nervous whenever the handsome incubus' dick was out. Even now, Yoongi's cheeks heated up when Jungkook gently grabbed his hand and moved it to his dick.

"Please?" Jungkook wanted some release. He wanted to be pleasured by Yoongi. Masturbating with the human was always enjoyable, but he wanted something other than that this time.

How could Yoongi say no to that? He couldn't. He wanted to pleasure Jungkook. So he wrapped his fingers around the incubus' dick and started to pump it slowly, blushing so much. Yoongi turned his gaze away, feeling so shy about doing this. It had been such a long time since he'd last touched another man's dick.

Jungkook could see that Yoongi was very shy about this though. With a smile, he gently cupped Yoongi's chin and encouraged the human to look at him."It's okay to be shy." He connected their lips with such tenderness. He knew Yoongi loved kisses, as did he. As their lips began to mesh, he felt Yoongi's hand start pumping his dick a little faster.

Despite being shy about doing this, Yoongi felt less shy as they kissed. It was comforting. It was like Jungkook's lips contained the antidote to his anxiety. Soon, tongues got involved, and Yoongi noticed that Jungkook was a bit sloppy. This confident incubus had such little experience, and Yoongi thought that was so adorable. He began pumping Jungkook's dick faster, giving some light squeezes as well.

Feeling how well Yoongi was doing this, it made Jungkook wonder why the human was so shy about it. He still wasn't fully accustomed to the ways of humans and thought it was strange that they got shy about sexual activity. With Yoongi's hand beginning to pump faster and squeeze, Jungkook had to break their deep kiss to let out a moan. It felt so good.

Hearing Jungkook moan, Yoongi felt proud of himself. He pumped faster and made sure to rub his thumb over the tip occasionally as well. The handsome incubus' moans were like music to his ears. He soon heard the slick and felt the wetness of Jungkook's precum. Feeling much more confident as he listened to Jungkook's moans of pleasure, Yoongi stopped pumping. Instead, he leaned down and surprised Jungkook by taking the erect dick into his mouth.

When Yoongi started bobbing and sucking, Jungkook leaned his head back and moaned a little louder. He loved it very much. It took so much willpower to keep himself from thrusting up into Yoongi's mouth. Experiencing his first blowjob, Jungkook couldn't take it. He bit his lower lip and groaned in pleasure as he released his load into the human's mouth. Then, he looked down at Yoongi, seeing him use his hand to milk out the rest of his cum and swallow it all.

Yoongi sat upright after swallowing all of Jungkook's semen and smiled so innocently at the incubus."I hope I did well."

Having no words to express himself right now, Jungkook grabbed Yoongi and pulled him close, roughly connecting their lips. He gave no care about the fact that Yoongi had just swallowed his cum. In fact, that just made him want to devour his little mate even more. Feeling Yoongi melt in his arms and begin returning the rough kiss, Jungkook shifted them to lay Yoongi on his back, putting himself over the small human. His hands went to work, groping and rubbing Yoongi's thighs.

Having those strong hands on his thighs was such a turn-on for Yoongi. He loved Jungkook's hands. However, he didn't enjoy this for long. His eyes widened, and his heart pounded when he felt Jungkook start to press against his lower regions. Perhaps the incubus just wasn't thinking while being aroused like this, but Yoongi was thrown into full alert when the tip of Jungkook's dick was put to his hole."Jungkook, no!" Panicking, Yoongi quickly pushed Jungkook away.

Immediately backing off, Jungkook felt so disappointed in himself for getting lost in the moment."I'm sorry, mate!"

"Shit, Jungkook, I'm sorry." Yoongi sat up and sighed heavily."I didn't mean to yell."

As a result of Yoongi's yell, there were quick footsteps then a knock on the bedroom door."Is everything okay?" Jimin could be heard asking.

"Everything's fine, Jimin!" Yoongi called to his friend. Then, he looked at Jungkook with a soft gaze."It's okay, Jungkook. You just startled me. I keep forgetting that you're a virgin. You obviously don't know what you're doing." Reaching out, he grabbed one of Jungkook's hands with both of his own."You can't just push in like that. You're too big, and I'm not prepped. We don't have any lube. You would have hurt me. I know you don't know that, and I'm sorry for raising my voice."

"Are you mad at me?" Jungkook wondered with an unsure tone."Was I bad?"

Yoongi scooted closer to Jungkook and gave his cheek a loving peck."You're not in trouble, sweetheart. You just have some things to learn."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro