Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Jungkook!" Yoongi called from the bathroom to get the incubus' attention."Jungkookie!" Poking his head out the bathroom door, he sighed when he didn't hear Jungkook coming. So Yoongi left the bathroom and headed to the living room, figuring Jungkook would be in there. Sure enough, he was right."Jungkook." he spoke to get his attention.

Jungkook, who had been chatting with Seokjin and Hoseok, finally looked up and realized Yoongi needed him for something."Yes, little mate?" Seeing Yoongi motion for him to follow, Jungkook stood from where he'd been sitting and followed his human out of the living room. As he followed Yoongi toward the bathroom, he reached a hand up and poked at his hair."My hair is sticky." he observed for the umpteenth time since breakfast had ended.

Leading Jungkook into the bathroom, Yoongi pointed at the full bathtub."Get in. I'll wash your hair really good." As Yoongi had thought would happen, Jungkook had gotten syrup in his hair during that food fight with Hoseok. When he noticed that Jungkook was just staring at the bathtub in confusion, he chuckled."It's regular water, I promise. I just added bubbles." He had decided to give Jungkook his first bubble bath.

"Do I get in it?" Jungkook remembered when he'd seen Yoongi in the tub before, but it didn't look like this. Turning his gaze to Yoongi for guidance, he watched as the human reached down into the tub and swished the bubble-topped water a little. When Yoongi then pointed at him before pointing to the tub, Jungkook understood."Oh, okay."

Yoongi closed the bathroom door and kept his gaze away as Jungkook was getting undressed. He knew Jungkook wouldn't mind if he watched, and it was certainly something he had seen multiple times before, but he was trying to keep the sexual tension between them as low as possible right now. That was partly why he had decided to give Jungkook a bubble bath. He wouldn't see anything naughty that way. Once he heard the sound of the water sloshing around just a little, he assumed that Jungkook had gotten into the tub. Turning around, Yoongi was pleased to see that he was right."Is the water warm enough? I didn't want to make it too hot."

"What are these?" Jungkook scooped some of the bubbles up into his hands and brought them close to his face."They smell nice." He had seen bubbles before, but they had been bigger bubbles and not smelled nice at all. These were completely different from any bubbles he had ever seen.

Seeing Jungkook about to put the bubbles in his mouth, Yoongi quickly reached out and put his hand over the incubus' mouth."No, don't eat them. It's soap, you doofus. It'll taste terrible." Yoongi retracted his hand and seated himself on the edge of the tub."Bubbles." he told Jungkook, pointing to the bubbles in the incubus' hands.

"Bubbles." Jungkook easily became mesmerized by watching the mass of tiny bubbles start to pop in his hands. He could hear it, and to him, it was a soothing sound. He loved it so much.

Grabbing a cup that he kept on the corner of the tub, Yoongi scooped water up into it."I need you to lean your head back, Jungkookie." He knew he wasn't understood, but he chose to talk to Jungkook anyway. He liked talking to him. He felt like it helped them form a better connection with each other. Putting his fingers beneath Jungkook's chin, Yoongi gently guided his head back."Oh, shit, you're too cute." He wasn't sure if he could handle the cuteness he saw when Jungkook grinned up at him.

Jungkook truly enjoyed this already. He loved the feel, sound, and smell of the bubbles. Peering up at Yoongi, he had been unable to resist grinning happily. He kept his head still for Yoongi as the human placed a hand on his forehead and poured water over his hair. He assumed the hand on his forehead was to make sure the water didn't get in his eyes, which he appreciated.

"When I was a small child, my parents hated bathing me." Yoongi stated as he started pouring more water onto Jungkook's hair."I guess it was a waste of their time when they would rather be focusing on their businesses. They would always try to get it done as quickly as possible." He ran his hand over Jungkook's hair a couple times to feel if he was missing any spots before pouring more water."My mom would just hand me a rag, tell me to hold it over my face, then just wash my hair really fast. If I held the rag over my face, she didn't need to be as careful to not get soap in my eyes."

As Yoongi talked and made sure his hair was fully wet, Jungkook listened closely. He couldn't understand, but Yoongi's words were still important to him. His head was guided forward, as he assumed he didn't need to have it leaned back anymore. He heard the familiar sound of the shampoo bottle opening.

"I used to get mad at them for not paying enough attention to me." Yoongi said as he squirted a hefty amount of shampoo onto Jungkook's head."I thought they couldn't possibly care about me because they wouldn't spend time with me." He let out a sigh as he started massaging the shampoo into Jungkook's hair."They do care about me though. I think they just don't know how to show it. As I grew older, I realized that they always gave me anything I wanted. Any new toys or games I wanted, I got them. My parents are very business-oriented. They're just introverts, like me. So it's okay. I forgive them." Just talking about his parents made Yoongi smile softly."I do miss them though. They're always too busy now to visit or even call. They try to make up for it by letting me spend their funds any way I want."

Jungkook closed his eyes as he enjoyed the sound of Yoongi's voice and the feel of the human's fingers in his hair. By the sound of Yoongi's tone, he could tell that he was talking about something important. As much as he wished he could understand, he also saw their lack of understanding as a good thing sometimes. Since he couldn't understand, Yoongi could talk about all the things he was too uncomfortable to say to anyone who actually could understand him. It was probably quite therapeutic.

"They're good people." Yoongi continued."They're not bad parents at all. I used to think they were terrible parents because they didn't spend time with me. Other people might think that too, but I think they were just struggling to show that they love me. I mean, they're awkward people in casual settings. In their business settings though, they're great leaders and such hard workers. I admire them for that." Yoongi really did love his parents. He just wished he could spend some time with them.

While Yoongi was washing his hair very thoroughly, Jungkook reopened his eyes and scooped up more bubbles into his hands. He eyed the bubbles closely and couldn't contain his curiosity. He did what he'd been told not to do. He ate some of them. There was definitely instant regret. His expression twisted in disgust, and he tried to spit out the horrible taste, to no avail.

Looking down at Jungkook when he heard the sounds of disgust, Yoongi let out a small huff."You ate the bubbles, didn't you?" He gave Jungkook's forehead a light tap."I told you not to do that." He couldn't help but laugh though. It was cute that Jungkook was so curious about things."You're quite a handful, punk. Chasing squirrels, getting syrup in your hair, eating bubbles. What's next?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro