Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next several weeks were pretty hectic for Yoongi. He did his best to take Jungkook and Seokjin around town as often as possible to help them adjust more to being in public. He took them both out for dinner occasionally to teach them some table manners as well. Seokjin would spend plenty of time with Namjoon and Hoseok, learning Korean slowly but surely. During those times, Yoongi would look for a house to buy that he thought was suitable for his friends. He had ended up finding one that he deemed as worthy.

With that out of the way, Yoongi decided to make another change to their living arrangements. With a simple "Jimin, move in with me" followed by "Okay," that was that. Of course, it was difficult to get everything set. Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jimin couldn't really afford to skip their jobs. Most of the moving was done by Yoongi and the incubi. With houses purchased and belongings moved, everyone had new homes that needed adjusting.

"No, Jungkook, move the sofa a little more to the right." Jimin directed, trying to show what he meant with over-the-top hand movements.

Jungkook did his best to follow Jimin's directions, but he didn't quite know where the human wanted the sofa to be. They had all the furniture in the new house; they were just rearranging now.

"Oh my god~" Yoongi whined as he entered the new living room."Moving shit around sucks!" He walked right over to the sofa and plopped down onto it, lying on his stomach.

"Hyung, we're trying to find the right spot for that." Jimin said with a chuckle."Get off of it."

Yoongi simply made a wave with his hand and didn't have any intention of getting up."Not a problem. Jungkook's strong enough to move the sofa with me on it."

Sure enough, Jungkook just moved the sofa around more as Jimin directed him."Little mate is so light. Moving him is no problem."

"Where's Seokjin?" Jimin wondered curiously, giving up on finding the perfect spot for the sofa. He hadn't seen the other incubus in a while.

"He's in his room." It felt so good for Yoongi to say that. He was very happy that Seokjin had his own bedroom now."He doesn't have much yet, but I plan to get him a bed and a dresser for his clothes. For now, I gave him a bunch of hangers to put shit in his closet."

That was something that made Jimin happy as well."I'm going to check on him." Practically zooming out of the living room, he made his way up the stairs of their new two-story home. He looked down both halls and tried to remember which room was Seokjin's. After taking a moment to remember, he headed right to the room. Jimin stopped in the open doorway and smiled when he saw Seokjin sitting on his air mattress."Hey, Seokjin. Isn't it great to have your own room?"

"Yes." Seokjin answered, understanding a little of what Jimin said to him."I like it." Learning Korean from Namjoon and Hoseok was really helping him a lot, though there was still plenty that he didn't understand. For now, he was just being taught to speak and understand Korean. He still couldn't read or write it.

It made Jimin's heart pound whenever he heard Seokjin speak a little Korean. They still couldn't have full conversations, but there was progress."Can I come in?" Since this was Seokjin's personal space, Jimin didn't want to enter without permission.

To that, Seokjin nodded simply. He didn't mind Jimin coming into his room. He did appreciate being given the option to decline though. He had his own space, and he cherished it very much."This is, um..." Seokjin tried to think of the right word."This...is new home." A smile overtook his lips after he said that. He was ready to accept this place as his home.

"Yup. This is our home." Jimin seated himself onto the air mattress beside Seokjin and grinned widely at him."You're learning so much, and it makes me super duper happy." Now that they lived in the same house, Jimin thought he would try something."Do you want to have a little sleepover with me tonight?"

Not quite understanding, Seokjin tilted his head just a little."Sleepover..?"

"You sleep in my room with me tonight?" Jimin tried to word it in a way Seokjin would understand.

"With you?" When Jimin nodded, Seokjin had to give it some thought. He really liked Jimin and enjoyed being around him, but they hadn't really done much as boyfriends. He wondered if he even qualified as a good boyfriend."Yes." Seokjin hoped this would be fine. He could just sleep in Jimin's room with him and not worry about anything going wrong, couldn't he?

When his proposal of a sleepover was accepted, Jimin bounced happily."This is going to be great. Our first little sleepover." Without thinking, he leaned over and pecked Seokjin's cheek. Instantly, he froze. He hadn't made sure it was okay to do that."Ah, I'm sorry, Seokjin." The incubus hadn't fully opened up to being intimate yet. The most they'd done together was cuddle and hold hands.

Something about that made Seokjin feel nice though."Jimin." Seokjin leaned in and gave a returning peck on the human's cheek."It is okay." He really did want to try to open up to Jimin more.

Just getting that peck on his cheek made Jimin feel giddy with excitement."Oh my god, Seokjin, you're too cute for words!" Quickly, he hugged Seokjin's arm, laying his head on the incubus' shoulder."I like you so much!"

"I like you, Jimin." Seokjin was so happy that he could say that and be understood. Communicating with Jimin was difficult and confusing at times, but it was getting easier. One thing that worried Seokjin though was the thought of someday telling Jimin about his difficulties. He had been told that Jimin would accept him, but that didn't stop him from being worried about it. Jimin had become precious to Seokjin. He didn't want to cause him to back away.

"Seokjinnie, you remind me of a big teddy bear, and that makes me want to snuggle you all the time." Jimin said with a cute chuckle."But if I snuggle you too much, just let me know."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro