- 14 -

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Enjoy this nearly 8k words chapter!

"Are you sure you don't want to try going to sleep, doll?" Hoseok asks me as everyone starts heading to the bathrooms to do their nightly routines.

Everyone minus Namjoon and Taehyung, the two wolves still not back home, much to my disappointment. The pack alpha needed to stay at the university for a few more hours due to a situation, he didn't know when he'd be back and Taehyung must be finishing up at the restaurant, it's already so late.

I nod my head, not sleepy in the least, I napped too much today that's for sure.

"You guys made her sleep in the pack nest nearly all day, how could she be able to sleep after that?" Yoongi chides, words that have Jin, Jimin and the beta smiling sheepishly, they did do that, didn't they?

"Well... you have your new phone now so... maybe get used to it then?" Hoseok offers with a scratch to his hair, he didn't mean to keep me from having a normal night, but then again, their instincts were a mess today, they don't think it could've happened any differently.

I lift it up so he can see it, a smile on my lips. "I'm already downloading a few games Jungkook chose for me, I'll familiarize myself slowly, maybe I'll read more articles like this morn-"

"No, don't you dare" Hoseok stops me there, eyes warning and confusing the others, it makes me giggle because I know exactly why he would prefer I don't, some of the stuff in there were plain weird, but they were also entertaining.

"Why not? You added everyone's numbers in here right? I can text you every new facts I find funny, then when you wake up, surprise!" I chirp, too much energy for the current late hour, it's tiring some of the wolves who simply shake their head before leaving us while Hoseok stands still, eyes narrowing at me.

"You wouldn't do that, would you, doll?" he asks, his voice a low drawl, he's clearly warning me but I just don't feel like shutting up right now, body all giddy with liveliness and amusement.

"You'll just have to wait until morning to find out" I giggle before hiding out of sight behind the couch's back cushions, and when I hear his feet bring him closer, I expectantly look up to see his face appear from behind the furniture, his eyes sparkling at my mischief.

"What a teasing little omega we have tonight, hm?" he murmurs as he bends closer to kiss my nose, one that scrunches up at the contact, heart melting for him, it's like my adoration for them keeps increasing the more I stare at them, and for that, I'm pretty sure my wolf is the cause, not that I mind.

As expected, my purr quickly builds up in my chest and Hoseok smiles tenderly at me, lips pursing as he seems to be debating if he should go to sleep and leave me alone or if he should stay up after all, but his droopy eyes show how tired he is, the emotions of the day finally getting to him, he wouldn't last five minutes awake.

"Give me two little minutes, my soft bun, I'll bring you something to snuggle into from the pack nest, okay?" he offers and at my eager nod, he ruffles my hair before walking out of sight, a yawn following him as he heads back to the corridor where I can hear the sound of teeth being brushed and faces being washed.

In the meantime, I take a look at my phone to see that everything has been fully downloaded and I grin, excited to try all of them.

The first one is a game that looks absolutely adorable, it's a tap-tap game in which you build an aquarium, there's also another one with a garden and one with kittens, my reaction from earlier spurred Jungkook to get a few of these with a proud grin, something about how they're relaxing, meant to be soothing, that they'd be perfect for me when I'm nervous.

Then there's also one that he called an... airpigie? Anyway it's got these little characters that you can collect to use in fights, the game looked pretty and fun so he made me get it too.

Curious about the last one, one that fits my current mood more than the others do, I press on it quickly, all excited to see the screen change, small videos playing and captivating me right away, why does everything look so good? And it's so smooth too! I've never had anything like this before, my old phone was really bad and would lag all the time, I hated using it but this one is actually pretty nice!

But then again, with how expensive it was, I would give it back to Hoseok and tell him to get a refund if it was bad, you can't pay that much and receive junk just because it's all pink and glitters!

A sudden softness draping over my body has me looking up to find Hoseok smiling tiredly as he wraps me into a fluffy blanket, one that I have scented earlier, it has my scent along with everyone else's and I melt into it instantly, much to the beta's delight.

"You keep this one with you, okay? If you fall asleep, Namjoon will bring you to bed so don't worry too much" he muses softly and when I nod, he hums, one last kiss to my nose before he walks away to the bathroom he shares with the others to get ready for bed too.

It doesn't take too long after that before Jungkook, Jimin, Jin and Yoongi come by one after the other to wish me a good relaxing time, that they're not far if I need anything, to not worry about spending the night here because Namjoon or Taehyung will take care of bringing me to bed if they see me asleep, and they especially don't forget to tell me how cute I am like this before leaving me, proud with the blushing they brought to life on my face.

And then, when all doors close, lights switched off and an overwhelming silence looming over my head, I bring my gaze back to my phone after turning to my side, a cushion under my head and another one against my chest to support my arm as I start playing the game.

And the more I play, the story a captivating one, the graphics and plays of colours amazing to my inexperienced eyes, I suddenly understand why everyone used to play these during breaks between classes, students proudly showing off their team while I would drown in study books, oh the things I have missed.

And so, unbeknownst to me, minutes quickly go by until one hour has gone by, then another, levels climbing, my characters getting stronger and a fatigue that still wants nothing to do with me.

At this pace, I might not sleep at all, and tomorrow will see me drinking a few coffees to keep track of the hours until I go to sleep early, but it's doable, it wouldn't be a first time for me and so, I keep focusing on the game, the sounds it makes the only thing heard in the room, light flashing from the couch, it's enough to alert anyone of my presence here.

So when the front door finally opens, I don't worry too much about making myself known, ears and nose instead focusing on the body that gets closer, and when lavender tea makes it to my nose, I smile before I see the owner's face peek over to see me laying on the couch all alone.

Namjoon quirks a surprised eyebrow at seeing me still awake in the darkness, a phone device in my hands with the visual of a character who keeps throwing fireballs to a poor tree, he blinks in silence for a moment before registering my state, his pack's scents drowning me and making me look all cozy.

"Sweet baby, what are you doing all alone here so late?" he asks softly as he makes his way around the furniture after dropping his bag on the floor, body sitting down in front of my stomach and torso twisting so he can gaze at me.

I hum and lock the phone, after which my eyes quickly adjust to the renewed darkness, his body easily visible to my night sight, it's really cool, I wonder if I'll ever take it for granted one day.

"Jimin and Hoseok made me sleep in the pack nest before lunch, then after that I went there on my own and fell asleep, then Jin joined me, we fell asleep together again, so when Yoongi and Jungkook came to wake me up before dinner, well... it was already too late, I slept too much".

Namjoon stares at me with a slightly amused face as I speak and when I'm done, he hums deep in his throat, the sound husky and enough to melt my insides, even more so when he brings a hand to my cheek to get the hair away from covering it before remaining there, gentle as his thumb grazes the skin slowly.

"In other words, you're not sleeping tonight" he summarizes and I nod, head tilting into his touch, his hand is so warm and comforting, but my mind is very much awake, there's no avoiding it.

"Yoongi tried to make me sleepy by giving me warm milk, and even a tea an hour later, but nothing worked".

He chuckles, eyes still gazing at me, drinking me in, it seems that he's finally allowing himself to relax after being nervous all day, I soften at that realization, he must have been just like Jin and the others, needing to see me to register that I'm not in danger anymore.

"How was work today, Namjoon? I didn't make it too hard for you, did I?" I ask him, to which he sighs softly before shaking his head slowly.

"It was okay, focusing was a little hard, but Jimin kept me up to date with your state so I wouldn't feel like fleeing from work to get to you before I could, it's a big exam period this week so I can't really afford to take much time off these days".

I hum at his explanation, feeling bad that this all happened in such a busy period, he doesn't need that additional stress, nor do any of them really, but then again, it wasn't anyone's fault, we were unprepared and my wolf took my emotions and built a sinking ship with it, that wasn't something we expected.

"You must be sleepy then, you're working hard and I wouldn't want to keep you from having a good night rest, you'll be leaving early tomorrow again, right? I'll go to sleep later when I'm tired so don't worry about me, you can go" I let him know, I don't want to keep him from sleeping but he shakes his head again, a small chuckle leaving him.

"I had a coffee before coming over so I'm not really sleepy, and I was actually thinking about continuing with work in my office here so..." he shrugs lightly, but my eyes widen at hearing that he wasn't even going to take a break after working until this late.

"You can't be serious, Namjoon!" I exclaim quietly, eyes round and staring up at him in disbelief before I shake my head, hands gripping onto his own still on my cheek with strength, like I'm going to let him overwork himself!

He grins at the sight gracing his eyes and I frown at him, lips pursing unhappily. "You can't work so late, I'm against it".

"Oh, you're against it? Well I guess I don't really have a choice then, I can't possibly work and upset you, can I?" he muses, endeared when I quickly nod my head with bright eyes, proud that it worked so easily, omega needs to protect alpha, omega's job, pack alpha needs break, let's keep him near.

"So what should I do then?" he asks as he looks around us, the space very limited with how I currently am positioned, I do have one solution that comes to mind, but would he want to go along? Does the pack alpha like to cuddle just like everyone else?

"How about I lie down behind you and you keep playing that game of yours, I could watch you play" he offers as if he had free access to my mind, it has my eyes widening, heart beating happily, I swear if I had a tail, it would wag behind me without end.

Lavender tea, warm and soothing, honey poured into it gets closer as Namjoon climbs the couch to slip in behind me with a contented sigh, the proximity doing wonders to his instincts, his wolf finally getting the relief it was seeking all day but couldn't get.

Being away from his pack is always hard to begin with, so being away from his true mate during a day of hardships? He would've crawled all the way back here if it would've allowed him to see me sooner, he would've done it without hesitation.

I resist an excited giggle at feeling myself get wrapped up in his embrace, one of his arms over the blanket covering my hip while my hands peek out from the extremity in front of me to get a hold of my phone, and after he makes himself comfortable, myself pushed into his broad and strong chest to make sure I don't fall off the couch, he breathes in deeply.

"I've been thinking about this all day, it feels even better than I imagined" he says softly, a tentative drag of his nose against the exposed side of my neck, he relaxes when he feels me melting into his touch, nothing like our first experience after my running out of the hospital.

"I hope today's misadventure won't keep you from trying to go out again, or from depending on us. Monetarily I mean. I know it's a big change, it's a lot to take in and Hoseok should've thought about it before exposing you to such a thing as a black card first, but... it's become normal for us, we don't really think much anymore before using it so I hope you can get used to it too, someday".

I pause a little at his words before opening the same game from earlier again.

"Well... it really shocked me, you know? Back at the shop, I was already slightly on edge at knowing that I was in such an expensive place, so when I saw him pull it out like it was no big deal... yeah, it did hit me pretty hard that you guys are... like there" I raise my arm to show him how high they are in my eyes "while I'm... here" I then bring it a lot lower.

Namjoon's about to say something, his lavender turning strong but I smile and speak before he can.

"I was sensitive and my wolf brought that out of proportions, so I didn't really handle that thought the way I should've, but it's fine now. I mean, will I get used to it right away? No, but I'm aware that it's among the first things I need to accept in this current reality, you guys are not poor and I'm aware that while I stay with you, my old way of living won't have a place here either. It's just a lot, but I'll... I'll get used to it".

His scent softens and he squeezes me tighter in his hold, his strength grounding, he feels like a barrier against the whole world, it's calming.

"So you are open to staying with us? You're not going to try and leave?" he asks softly and I chuckle before shaking my head. "Why would I go away from my seven true mates? I feel like you guys would keep calling me and ask me to come over if I did, it would only waste everyone's time and resources".

His chest rumbles in contentment as he rests his head behind mine, nose rubbing into my hair. "True, we'd be so needy that you would probably grow annoyed of us and our heats would be insufferable with you somewhere else than here".

Just imagining it has me wincing. I'd probably end up with one of them breaking down my door just to make sure I'm safe like everyone else since I'd be living alone, no more alone time while peeing, that's something I'll need to expect with the seven of them, aren't I?

"How much more intense does it get with a true mate compared to a chosen mate? For your heat" I ask him, needing to prepare myself, surely their heats are going to hit at some point soon, Namjoon hums, his eyes falling on the game that shows a little map of quests before answering.

"Well... it really depends on how well surrounded the true mate is. In your case, you have seven of us, which means you're rarely going to be alone, that's going to soothe one part of our instincts, but we'll still need to have pretty much a constant sight on you because we need to keep you safe at all cost.

You want to cook? Don't touch sharp knives, you want to play around, make sure you don't fall and get hurt, when you're hungry, you'll get more food than you can eat, things like that. You'll be drowning in our clothes, to a point that you might sweat from being too warm, but then we'll give you a lot of water so you stay hydrated.

We'll just be... constantly overthinking about what you might need, what might be wrong until it's over, it's going to be... a lot for you, especially the first time it happens but there's not much we can do about that, that's just how it is for alphas. Betas' heats are much softer, they're mainly there to make sure everyone remains healthy and happy, they're not that affected by it and for yours, it's going to be a little different too, the same goes for Jin as you're both omegas.

Your wolves will want that very same attention that might have been overwhelming during ours. You'll want to be kept safe, you might feel too needy, constantly seeking cuddles and hugs as well as nesting with us, but since all seven of us are your true mates, we'll be able to keep a rotation going without you panicking at every instants.

It might sound scary said like that, you've never experienced one after all so it sounds like you're going to become someone entirely different, not in control of yourself anymore, and that would be true in a way, because your wolf will be much closer to the surface than usual. A lot of omegas spend it shifted because it makes them feel better, but don't worry, we'll make sure you experience that before your first heat.

We should have Jin have a look at you to try and determine when your heat might hit, just to be sure, although I doubt it'll be anytime soon, not with how unbalanced your system currently is, the poison did a lot of damage that will take time to heal so you shouldn't concern yourself over that too much, okay?".

Damn that was a lot of information. I blink a few times as I process what he just told me, that basically, everything that I've had to endure today, it'll be even worse.

But then again, I did kind of adore the attention I got, so in a way, maybe I'll be fine? My wolf and I are both starving for affection and physical touch, we might just end up purring from start to finish for every single one of them.

"But... you guys are seven... four alphas so... I might not have much of a break, considering how long heats normally last, it's a few days right? Are yours all close to one another?" I ask and Namjoon tenses a little before shrugging sheepishly.

"Well... you know how human females end up getting their cycle at the same time when they spend a lot of time together?".

Oh no.

I turn my head to see the way Namjoon purses his lips cutely, he can see the despair in my eyes.

"We have our heats all at the same time".

I am going to die.

That's why he kept saying we, they will literally be hovering around me to make sure I'm not dying all at the same time, and that will in turn kill me!

"It sounds worse than it is, really. We're all mates so we all end up getting through it without much struggles, we just make sure to be stocked on food before it starts and we make sure to have a few days off work so we can stay at home. Pack nesting happens often and we just... enjoy that time.

We talk, we share how much we love each other, we laugh and cuddle and then life resumes" he tries to reassure me, and as sweet as he says it, all I can register at the moment is how I will have at least four wolves eager to burrito me into blankets with glasses of water besides me, hands ready to keep me away from any possible sources of pain, which might just be walking at this point.

"When is it due for?" I ask, a little nervous and at Namjoon's silence, I purse my lips before exhaling deeply.

"It's soon, isn't it?".

"It's next week".

Okay, it's okay, don't panic.

You have a few days left to prepare before being completely smothered, I have a feeling that Jin won't want me to leave the pack nest not even one second then, just what kind of experience will that be?

In a way, I guess I should use that time to learn? Because Jin is an omega like me, so seeing how he handles it might show me how it's going to be for me, right? And the way the others act with him will surely be how they'll act with me?

Oh boy, this is making me so nervous now, how many scent highs will I be pushed into without being able to resist them?

Namjoon rubs my waist in comfort over the blanket. "Don't worry, like I said, it sounds worse than it really is. Hoseok and Taehyung will be there to guide you through it when we can't, Jin will want to cuddle and us alphas will be there to watch over you two, we'll try to make it so you can still have some alone time if you really need it, although that might be hard for the younger ones, but we have betas for that purpose, they can be firm when we go over the top".

I nod my head, that's reassuring, makes me really glad that they're not all alphas, I'm not sure I would survive otherwise.

"Okay... I'll trust you on that one, Namjoon, I just don't want to be forced to remain still, and I don't want to be pushed into a scent-sleep again, no matter what happens, okay? I'm expecting scent highs to happen but that's my limit, I want to keep as much of a clear mind as possible" I request and he nods quickly, eager to reassure me that he will listen.

"Of course, yes, I promise it won't happen, the others know that too, we'll do our best to not swarm into your space constantly, as long as we can see you, we should be fine, it's just... you know how it is for wolves, heats are for possible mating so the most important is that you remain safe, our wolves would go crazy if you were unwell".

We remain silent after that, the game completely forgotten because there's so much information being processed, but it had to happen at some point, my transition from being a human to a wolf requiring more efforts because many things are new for me while others simply need more details.

"Can I ask you a question, Namjoon?" I eventually ask him and when he hums curiously, I let my mind trail back to what Yoongi and Jungkook had said when I woke up earlier, the little I can remember of their conversation.

"How does it work, to be made part of a pack? Yoongi said earlier that Jin was always meant to be pack omega, that with me, he could have his instincts soothed, that means he needs me in the pack right?".

Namjoon's arms squeeze me tightly, nose sliding against my ear, it brings goosebumps all over my skin, his musky scent, lavender and honey gaining in intensity, the good kind, I can even feel the way his chest starts rumbling in purrs, it's sweet.

"Would you want to be part of my pack? To be officially mate with everyone, my sweet omega?".

His voice has gone down in pitch, low and thick with want, how much he wants for this to happen, it curls around my heart like a vice, yet it doesn't tighten, ready to pull back should I refuse, it brings life to thousands of butterflies in my stomach, soul tingling with the prospect of being theirs, entirely theirs, and my wolf preens at the thought too, my purrs starting to fill the silence, they spur his to raise to the surface too.

I shakily nod my head, breath short as I feel his lips start to go down my ear, to my neck and shoulder before going back up slightly, I startle a little when I feel his teeth nip the skin softly before he licks it over, a pleased grunt leaving him at the act.

"When you've completely healed from the poison, when there's not a single trace of the damage it did to you, then I will make you mine, ours" he promises with a kiss over my skin, slow and tender, I melt in his hold, I should be disappointed that it's not going to happen now, yet his promise I know to be sacred, and it's not like I can't be with them in the meantime.

Although there's a little correction to be done in what he just said.

"Namjoon" I start, a little breathless with how his lips keep tickling the soft skin between my neck and shoulder, a sensitive spot that he keeps decorating with invisible kisses, he wants them colourful, but he can tolerate for now that they only hold his scent, it's proof enough of what he's allowed with me.

"What is it, 'mega" he lulls me into answering with his raspy voice, the strong vibrations of his purring coursing through all of me, I barely feel my own leaving me as I close my eyes, the pack alpha's pheromones so strong that I could almost feel them in the air if I so much as waved a hand through it.

I inhale deeply and smile before speaking, curious of what reaction this might pull out of him.

"I am already yours, aren't I? All of yours".

His breath hitches in his throat and when a growl rips out of him, it feels like it's coming less from him and more from his wolf, his hold on me secured and unwilling to let go, he breathes in harshly before resting his face in my neck, like he's fighting for control.

"Shifting, need to shift 'mega" he gasps out and my eyes widen when I process what he just said, his wolf wants to come to the surface and it's apparently very intent on not giving Namjoon much of a choice.

I bring a hand over his arm that covers me, soft and soothing as I squeeze my fingers around his forearm.

"It's okay, alpha, I don't mind, omega doesn't mind" I muse and it's instantaneous, the way he stops struggling, one last kiss to my skin before he sits up and scoots away from me, the loss of his touch leaving me cold and buzzing with excitement.

Am I going to finally meet one of their wolves? The pack alpha wolf? It's almost scary, it's like meeting the CEO of a big and impressive company, his wolf is at the head, it's at the top, it decides, it makes the rules, and when I hear clothes ripping apart, Namjoon not allowed much time to remove much of anything, the quality of air changes, the first warning I get that the human-like version of Namjoon is gone.

His musky scent, one that previously was in the background, behind his lavender tea now comes to the front and my skin tingles, soul both recoiling from the very strong presence now besides me and needing to get closer to it, the air drizzling with the intense dominance of a wolf, thick and filling every inches of it.

Overly aware of the silence now taking place around me, not a single sound made if not for the breathing that doesn't sound like it's coming from a human body, I slowly sit up, body tense with nerves, fingers slightly trembling and when I turn my head towards Namjoon, I see a gigantic wolf instead, the couch's size now one I understand, it's also made to fit these big creatures.

Are they all shaped like a titan or is it just his wolf in particular, I don't know, but I feel like a kitten next to a... well next to a wolf, except that I'm in my human form and I feel like the difference in size still applies.

The wolf gracing my eyes is entirely grey, from head to toes, except that his coat is decorated with spots of brown here and there, the eyes a deep and beautiful brown and as they stare right back at me, I see no trace of Namjoon, this is his wolf, mind sharp and smart, I can see the understanding and affection it has for me, it's... very special.

Unsure of what to do, of what to say, I remain still as a statue when it jumps off the couch with a loud thump of its paws on the floor before making its way towards me and once in front of me, it pushes my legs apart with its nose before coming to stand between them, and even then, it's a head taller than me, it hovers over me, beautiful and strong.

"Pack alpha" I breathe out, unable to not marvel over what I'm seeing, over what I'm sensing, if Namjoon felt safe, his wolf is the definition itself of the word protection, there's nothing, not a single thing that could get past its attention, not a single thing that could harm me, it is imposing and demands respect, and I'm only too willing to give it, soul fluttering when it leans down to touch my nose with its own.

Tentative at first because I don't know how it might react to my touch, I lift a hand to its head, and when my fingers disappear into the fluffy fur, all warm and soft, it leans into the touch, eyes shutting slowly and head tilting into my palm, the purrs coming back and melting all that I am, this feels magical.

"What a big pretty boy you are" I muse, to which it chirps softly, it makes me giggle and then I can't resist it, both arms circling around its neck before I find myself hugging the beast and holy muffins and all that is sugar, this calls to my nesting instincts like I didn't know possible, I just want to snuggle in there and forget about the rest of the world.

I rub my face into its fur and it remains still, content to indulge its omega, I said it myself, that I am theirs, it couldn't be more overjoyed, it had to come out and let me know how grateful it is, how pleased it is, my acceptance of them all they need, all they want.

"Well well well, what is this lovely sight I come back home to?" a new voice suddenly says and I startle, the wolf grunts before nudging my side with a paw, I am safe, and when I look back, it's to see Taehyung smiling at us, endeared by our unconventional duo.

"Joonie hyung's wolf couldn't resist being the first one to show off, huh?" he teases the beast who grumbles, body sticking to me as if allowing air in between us would bring forward the end of the world, it makes me giggle when it chirps and whines lowly, is it trying to explain its reasoning?

"Ah, is that so? Well I understand then, my wolf probably wouldn't have been able to resist too, you just had to let her know that you are hers too, is that it?".

My eyes widen when the wolf nods with a pleased grunt before nosing at my cheek and Taehyung smiles proudly at the eyes that fall on him in disbelief.

"With the pack mark, it's easier to understand each other's wolves" he explains before making his way to us and I hum, that I didn't know, it's pretty nice.

Taehyung sits next to me on the couch and wraps an arm around me with a kiss to my cheek. "My little rose, what are you doing up at this time? Namjoon didn't keep you up by force, did he?".

An indignant huff from the wolf and Taehyung chuckles while I shake my head, body leaning into his slightly while Namjoon's alpha wolf remains as close to me as is possible.

"No, I actually slept too much today, it's very hard to get away from the nest once you get started, Yoongi and Jungkook woke me up before dinner but I could already feel then that I would find it very hard to fall asleep tonight. Namjoon was keeping me company after coming back from work".

"I see, so you're still not sleepy right now?" he asks and I shrug lightly, fingers going back to the wolf's fur because it's that soft, it's comforting, I might be able to sleep soon if I'm comfortable enough, but I don't think I could if I remain alone, my bed barely smells like them, it feels bland, like it lacks flavors.

Taehyung's apple pie sweetens as it goes around us in a light embrace, it makes both Namjoon's wolf and I purr, even more so when I feel his lips to my throat for a soft scenting, my body drooping between the two of them.

"I think we should bring you to bed, baby rose, you would be surprised how easily you would doze off into sleep" the man muses, a deep hum as he registers all the scents sticking to me, I smell like pack, he loves this.

I yawn and nod my head, knowing that in the long run, me sleeping would be best if I want to go to work tomorrow with the two alphas, I don't want them to leave without me again.

"I don't mind, but... can you two stay with me? I don't want to sleep alone" I ask in a plea, eyes raising to meet both of theirs sheepishly, Taehyung's chest puffs out in delight while Namjoon's wolf preens in contentment, of course they will, anything for their omega.

"It will be a pleasure, sweet rose, go brush your teeth, wash your face and change into a pyjama first, okay? You can get settled in with this big wolf here while I take a shower and I'll join you two very soon" the beta requests and I nod, that I can do.

"You be fast, right? Don't take too long in the shower" I ask him, to which he chuckles with a nod of the head. "Don't worry, rose, I'll be fast. Now go, let Joonie's wolf guide you, he can keep you company while I grab my clothes".

A grumble from said wolf gets my attention and when I turn my gaze to the beast, it's to see its eyes set on me, tail wagging behind its huge body as it waits for me to stand up from the couch to head to the bathroom with it.

"Say, you're not going to watch me change too, are you, big wolfie?" I ask it as I manage to make it to my feet, a little wobbly at first but my hands find purchase in its fur, fingers grabbing some of it to make sure I don't fall like a stupid sleepy person.

It grunts a few times, but I can't really tell if it's a yes or a no, so I turn to Taehyung to make sure that I'm not going to have to fight with the pack alpha, but the beta is already walking away to respect my request of not taking too long, I sigh before turning back to the beast.

"If you just said that you are indeed going to do that, we're going to have a problem, you and I" I let out as we start walking towards the corridor, the big wolf a little higher than my waist, it's insane.

It grumbles unhappily, I can guess that it at least wants to be near and that I can tolerate. "As long as you don't look while I'm changing, you can stay. But if you do look, I'm going to blindfold you, pack alpha or not, no one gets to look at my boobs without permission".

A pleased huff and a hit of the tail against my butt, it makes me giggle in quiet, our presence near the bedrooms meaning we could easily wake them up if we're too loud, none of us want that so from there, we don't make any noise as we enter the bathroom I share with Taehyung to get ready for bed.

With me facing the sink and Namjoon's wolf curling around my back to keep me steady, I brush my teeth with a fancy electric toothbrush that was neatly set aside for me, then wash my face with the same facial products that Taehyung uses, something he says he doesn't mind in the slightest, my skin has been shining healthily ever since I started using it, it's nothing like my cheap multi-purpose lotion I used before.

"You know, wolfie, if I don't focus on the price behind every item I'm using, this isn't so bad. I never really liked what I was using before, everything was managed so that I could eat at least a few meals a week, it wasn't anything fancy even then, but sometimes I could afford myself some good old chicken and that made me happy, as if I wasn't eating rice balls and ramyeon every other days" I tell the silent wolf as I pat my face dry with a soft towel before grabbing one of the creams.

"If I told mom that I didn't have enough to buy shampoo or soap for the dishes, she'd just say that I was bad at managing the money her and dad gave me and to deal with it, but the thing is that I would limit myself for everything, I didn't even buy myself new clothes when mine would break, I'd invest instead in a sewing kit because I couldn't afford anything.

I wonder if they did that on purpose, maybe they really wanted to break me, make me lose my faith, they just wanted to see me crawl over and beg them to take me back" I continue with a shrug, it almost feels like another life, I've been allowed so much from my short stay here, the seven men have been so caring and gentle with me.

"And man were those winters cold, the walls were thin like paper, heating up the apartment would go through my whole budgeted money like it was fuel to fire, it felt useless to really heat at some point. You should've seen me sometimes, I looked like a yeti with all those blankets around me" I giggle at the memory, I'd get every single one of them and tie them with a belt, it was funny whenever I'd walk past a mirror.

The wolf's head comes to rest against my stomach with a small whimper and I caress its head with a small smile.

"But you know, now the things I find funny don't come from my misery anymore. Now I laugh because one of you do something weird, or when you guys tease each other, and all of you are so warm and you always make sure I'm okay, it's... it's really nice. I never thought I would experience such kindness one day, I'm really thankful that Yoongi talked to me that day".

We stay like that for a moment, Taehyung's scent nearby, he must be leaning against the wall besides the bathroom's door, my words making it to him without barrier, I wonder how he must be feeling right now, his scent seems sad, sugar slightly burning, I guess my words made him upset.

"Do you think I can give you back as much as you've given me one day? I know I'm not financially independent just yet and I know none of you would accept anything I would buy for you without scolding me for not keeping it for myself instead, but at least in taking care of you, and showing you that you're all very important to me, could I one day give back the whole extent of your kindness and love?".

Taehyung opens the door and hurries to wrap me in his embrace, tight and strong, his scent wavering between his apple pie and burnt sugar, like he doesn't know how to feel. "You're already doing enough, sweet rose, just by being in our life and by allowing us to hold you, you're doing more than enough".

I smile, my insides melting and tingling. "Yeah, this is what I'm talking about, you're all too kind" I muse, arms meeting at his back, Namjoon's wolf stable around the both of us, it stays like a grounding presence, tall and safe.

I yawn, fatigue starting to make itself known with a light weight over my head and both wolves take that as sigh enough that it's time I head to bed.

Taehyung pulls back slightly and cups my cheeks as he gazes softly at me, thumbs gentle over my cheeks and under my eyes as his scent softens back to his honey apple sweetness. "Will you be a good omega for me and get in bed? I will join you very soon, okay? Don't think anymore about the past, let Joonie's wolf keep you warm and cozy until you fall asleep, hm?".

I tilt my head into his warmth and nod slowly, a tiny smile appearing on my lips, if that makes me a good omega... "I will, wolfie's fur is perfect for nesting into, it's all warm and smells good, and it's going to be even better with you" I hum before yawning again, my limit attained for the night.

A kiss to my forehead before he nudges me softly towards the door, the wolf close on my heels. "It sounds like you've already planned how to make most of our situation, go get settled then, my cute little rose, don't forget to change into a pyjama, I put a new one on your bed".

Say no more!

Excited at the prospect of yet another new pyjama, I hurry out of the bathroom and to my room, the wolf letting out a surprised chirp at my sudden dashing off before it runs after me and Taehyung chuckles before closing the door behind him so he can finally get that shower and get off all the sweat of working in a hot kitchen.

Indeed, as soon as I enter my bedroom, I find on my bed a cute pyjama, and as soon as I touch it, I wonder once more just how Taehyung could find such a marvel, no doubt some of his unicorn blood was traded for it, there's no possible price for this.

Eager to put it on and feel it on my skin, I get ready to remove my shirt but then remember the presence in the room, one look over my shoulder showing the wolf who looks away instantly, caught staring, it sure was.

"Pack alpha" I warn, and it grunts before closing the door, face then towards the corner of the two walls, it won't look.

"You don't look or you lose your sight, you choose" I tell the wolf just in case it would cross its mind to try again and when it grumbles as if saying a very long explanation of why it should or shouldn't have a look, not that I would know, I shake my head before removing my clothes quickly to jump into the pyjama, my nerves keeping me from taking my time because... how trustworthy is a wolf when its true mate is nearby and naked?

I adjust the fabric over my body and once sure that I'm proper, I call out to the creature and turn around on myself to show off the cute night outfit, its chirp of approval putting a smile on my face before I point at the nest.

"Now it's cuddle time, I wonder how it feels like with a real wolf, go on big wolf" I muse, it doesn't let me ask twice when it rushes past me and on the bed with a pleased rumble, body turning and turning and turning and turning and- "I think it's fine now" I let out when it has yet to settle, body going for another circle with a non-threatening growl before it finally lies down with a small exhale.

"You good now?" I ask, just to be sure that once I'm in, it won't step all over me, but at a nod of its head, I turn off the light and climb in, the heat that radiates from its body enough to pull me in like a moth to a flame and when I let myself fall against its side, it's to find myself pushed straight into a new world of fluffiness.

It's instantaneous, the way my purr leaves me at the new comfort that shouldn't exist, face nuzzling into its coat, the musk that sticks to me getting that scent of rain, it's so nice, it fills the room quickly and without much resistance, my nest is going to smell so good tomorrow.

I feel Namjoon's wolf's wet nose brush against my temple before it tentatively licks my cheek and when I purr more in response, it huffs a small warm breath, head going to rest on a nearby pillow, tail over my waist, satisfied because omega is purring for alpha, the wolf couldn't ask for more.

Already, in this position and surrounded by such comfort, I can feel myself slipping away into sleep and I cuddle deeper into its body, no doubt I'm almost disappearing into the fur at this point.

"Good night, alpha" I murmur, a goodnight wet kiss to my nose the last thing I register before I finally lose the fight for the day.

So? What did you think of Joonie's wolf? Was the first experience to your liking?

The chapter isn't perfect, I feel like I could've done better if I had taken one more day to reread but it felt like a waste of time, this should be good enough!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro