20. Black Liquid

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Wally's p.o.v

Why do you keep defying me. You haven't before.

It's currently the day after i walked (y/n) to Eddie's post office and home keeps pestering me about Eddie but i already punished Barnaby. I wasn't going to hurt another friend.

"It's not defying. Home... He just wanted to talk to her." I say as i walk to the kitchen.

It's because of (y/n). Isn't it.

"No, I just want to believe in my friends." I mumble as i drink water from a glass.

Wally.

The house grew dimmer and i rolled my eyes. Why does home have to do this everytime.

I'm glad you're falling in love with her. That's why I brought her to you.

I blush at the mention of falling in love.

But you have to remember who you should listen to. I've done everything for you, Who talks to you on your loneliest nights? Who makes sure this world doesn't break apart? Who brought her to you!

I start to feel home grow hostile. The walls start to drip and a new found anger starts to flow in me.

I did all of this for you! For us! I will take her out of this world if you can't lear-

I grab my glass and smash it against the wall. The glass shatters everywhere and home stopped talking.

The black substance stopped dripping and my breath was heavy.

"SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" I yell at home and slam my hands on the table.

"LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS. I CAN MAKE MY OWN JUDGEMENTS HOME. GOT THAT?" I was seething with rage.

Everything stayed still. Home didn't make a single sound. The liquid flows away and the light comes back to normal.

Alright.

I sighed as i felt a weakness in my body. My heart hurt at how i yelled at home.

"I-im sorry, Home. I'm just... Under a lot of pressure..." My eyes squeeze shut and i try to steady my breathing.

Home doesn't say anything.

I straighten up and walk out of the kitchen.

Was i too harsh?

A knock on the door brought me out of my thoughts.

"Come in." I yell and the door opens. (Y/n) stepped in with a smile. My tension easily went away.

"Good morning." She hums and i smile back at her. Walking up to her, I pull her in for a hug. She's surprised but hugs me back gently.

"Good morning to you too, My dear." I whisper. Feeling comfort in her presence.

"To what do I owe your lovely visit." I ask and she blushes. She steps back and i see her fully.

Wearing a darling dark blue dress that ends above her knees. The dress itself has flower designs on it and simple spaghetti straps. It must be hotter than usual because i felt myself grow warm.

Her lovely (h/c) moves when she looks up to me.

"I wanted to know if you have any plans today." She looks in my eyes.

"Not any that i know of." I reply.

Crash!

I look towards the kitchen and my heart speeds up.

Home is angry.

"What was that?" (Y/n) walks towards the kitchen alarmed but i take her hand in mine. Making her jump.

"Home... Tends to redecorate when it's bored. Why don't we take a walk?" I ask.

The walls start to drip slightly. I start to internally fear for (y/n)'s safety.

"O-oh. Alright." She agrees and i quickly pick up my blue sweater. Pulling her hand, We run out of the house.

"Wally! Why are you in a rush?" She asks and i look back.

Home glares at me as i leave. It's chimney blowing smoke. Once we were out of homes view. I stop and (y/n) looks at me worried.

"Home... Has been kinda cranky lately. I just wanted to breath..." I say and she nods in understanding. She rubs her arm like she wants to say something. I don't need to read her mind to know what she's thinking.

"Home may seem overprotective, But they have good intentions."

She looks like she doesn't believe that.

"If... That's what you truly believe then alright." I didn't say anything. I truly don't know if it's something i believe... Or want to believe.

I straighten my back and put on my my sweater.

"What do you want to do today?" I ask and she smiles.

"I wanted to know if you'll come over to my home today." She suggests and i nod my head.

"Gladly." I hold my arm out for her to take. Her eyes sparkled as she took my arm. Feeling like I'm on top of the world when she does.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Wally's takes the lead as we walk to my home. Holding his arm made me feel like my heart was about to explode. He looked absolutely handsome as always and the way his smile brightens up a room makes me feel like everything will be alright.

"It's a lovely day today." Wally mutters as he looks at the sky. I hum in agreement, Soon my home came into view and Wally's opens the door, Letting me go first.

I walk in and he closes the door. The curtains were open so the room has the soft glow of the sun.

"(Y/n)? May i use your bathroom?" Wally asks and i motion for him to go ahead. He walks off and i go to my room to pick up something.

I enter and go straight to the dresser. Picking up a box with red apple wrapping around it. A green ribbon wraps around it. Walking towards the door, I slip on something but before i faceplant, I catch myself and look down.

There was some weird black substance on the floor.

When did i spill something in my room?

I look closer at the substance, Reaching my hand out-

"(Y/n)?" Wally calls out and i stop.

"Coming!" I yell and skip over the black liquid.

I'll clean it up later.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro