25. My feelings..

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Niel's POV

I saw her kneeling down, holding a rose and reaching out towards me. My happiness was off the charts as I took the rose from her hand. She immediately stood up, her bright smile making my heart flutter and dance with joy.

"Huva hai aaj pehli baar, jo aise muskuraya hu, Tume dekha to jaana ye, Ki kyu duniya me aaya hu..."

Her words seemed to drift away as I was completely captivated by her radiant smile, which occasionally made an adorable pout.

"Ye jaan lekar ke jaa meri, Tume jine me aaya hu, Me tumase ishq karne ki, Ejaazat rab se laaya hu..."

I extended my hand towards her, silently asking for permission. She smiled and placed her soft hand in mine, her touch electrifying. I guided her hand to my shoulder and slid my other hand around her waist. We got lost in each other's eyes—her doe-shaped, innocent yet beautiful eyes.

"Zamin se aasmaan tak hum, Dhundh aaye jahaan saara, Banaa paaya nahi ab tak, Khuda tumse koi pyaara..."

I twirled her around three times, never once breaking eye contact. Her smile was contagious, and I felt her shift away momentarily to gather some flowers from the table. She threw them into the air, reveling in the feel of the soft petals against her skin.

"Baato me teri hai badmashiya, Sab bewaja ki hai tarifiya..."

I approached her from behind, wrapping her in my arms and gently swaying us both. Suddenly, I felt a soft thud on my head. Looking up, I saw Avni with a puzzled expression. I glanced around, trying to make sense of what was happening. What am I doing?

==========================

Avni's POV

Lying in bed at night, I tossed and turned, unable to sleep. Niel's face kept appearing in my mind, and tears fell from my eyes due to the guilt I felt. I couldn't believe I had played such a prank on him. He turned out to be so different from what I'd imagined—he's truly special.

That ice cream prank was a disaster for me! How could he eat it three times and still smile and moan in pleasure? It was beyond me. I looked at Panda and realized I was completely wrong about Niel.

What should I call him now? Niel's fine, but he needs a different name...

"Panda, what do you think? What should I call him?"

As I pondered this, I heard a knock. I opened the door, only to find no one there. I heard another knock from the window. Who could it be at this hour? I picked up a vase for protection and cautiously opened the window, only to find an empty envelope.

"Ugh, what is this? My mind's already a mess from guilt, and now this mysterious admirer..."

I drank some juice to calm down, and surprisingly, it worked. I felt relaxed and soon drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I got ready and headed out. After a teasing exchange with Maa about meeting Mr. Niel Khanna, I stopped by a flower shop and picked out some white and yellow roses. I then went to Café Coffee Day, the place Niel had chosen for today. I was determined to do whatever it took to make amends and gain his forgiveness.

I waited there and eventually spotted him sitting with his back to me. I approached him, tapped his shoulder, and knelt in front of him, presenting the roses. He looked at me with surprise and then took the roses with a wide smile. It seemed he had forgiven me.

But why did his expression keep changing so rapidly? He looked like he was in a daze. I couldn't help but chuckle at his adorable antics, even though he was acting quite strange.

I rummaged through my bag and pulled out a card I had made for him last night. I turned to see him with his eyes closed, swaying as if lost in a dream. Is he insane or what? I tried to smile but found his actions irritating. This guy is like an alien—Mr. Jadoo!

I playfully smacked his head, and he finally opened his eyes, looking around in confusion. When he saw the rose in his hand, his reaction was puzzling. Was he dreaming?

I handed him the card and apologized with my best puppy eyes, holding my ears.

His intense gaze softened into a heartwarming smile. We sat opposite each other, and I hesitantly asked, "I hope you really forgive me?"

He smiled and replied, "There's no need for forgiveness, Avni. I wasn't upset with you at all. There's no need for all this!"

I felt a pang of disappointment. "You didn't like my card? I made it just for you and picked the flowers myself."

Niel's POV

Seeing her pout and bow her head down, I thought she looked incredibly cute. I chuckled inwardly, appreciating her sincerity and effort.

I moved to her side and knelt in front of her, holding her small hands in mine. "There isn't a single thing about you that I dislike. Even the tiniest things you do make me happy. No need for all this, Avni, okay?" I gently patted her hands and returned to my seat with a contented smile.

Hey guys! I'm back with another update. Let me know how it was—just be gentle with the comments and shoes, as this little soul can't handle too much!

And yes, you might think Avni and Niel are a couple now, but there's still more to come. Patience is a virtue, after all.

See you soon! Vote and comment, and tell me how you felt about the chapter and your journey from the beginning till now. I'm eagerly waiting to hear from you!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro