13. Care

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hlo darlings

So sorry for disappearing suddenly. I was busy in clg admission, it's hectic and the hot summer sun, I hate summers. DO YOU ?

Enjoy reading💖💖

In hospital ward

Shivaay sat beside Anika, staring her without blinking his eyes. These two days were hell for him. He don't know why but he just can't stay away from Anika. Anika's voice, her antics, her face, her care, everything about her is precious to him. One thing that he realised when he Couldn't see Anika was that she has a place in his heart and his life that no one has or would have in future too.

Looking at her wounds made his heart bleed, especially when he was somewhat responsible for all this. He feared to touch her so that she doesn't disappear. He just didn't want to think like this.

His tears weren't ready stop. He never cried infront of anyone, even infront of dadi or OmRu. He kept everything hidden within himself. But today he wanted to cry infront of Anika. She was the only person with whom he could share his pain. So he just laid his head on her chest, just above her heart and hugged her from her waist, carefully enough not to hurt her. Mere being close to her gave him the much needed strength. Her every heartbeat was like a strength booster for him, as if, telling him not to fall weak. He kept sobbing until sleep took over him.

At midnight , a DOCTOR came to check Anika again. Seeing him sleeping liks that the doctor asked him to keep distance from the patient as he may hurt her. Shivaay immediately sat straight and Let the doctor check her. The doctor asked him to bring a few medicines until HE checks her. Shivaay didn't want to leave Anika alone but he had to go to buy medicines, so he left towards hospital pharmacy.

The DOCTOR removed his mask and looked at Anika. HE removed the IV tube from her hand and picked up a pillow from the nearby couch. He kept it on Anika's mouth. Anika was already restless because of the pain and removal of the saline. She started breathing heavily and wiggling in her unconscious state. The DOCTOR tried to kill her by keeping the pillow on her mouth. He would have been successful too, If Anika's two devars ( Brother in laws ) would not have been there on time.

Om shouted his lungs out to call the doctor and Rudra caught the so called DOCTOR who was trying to run for his life. Rudra would have caught him but he caught hold of a knife from the fruit basket and injured his hand. HE ran away.

Shivaay came back after bringing the medicines but he was scared to death hearing someone shouting. He went inside the room and found Om and Rudra. But what shocked him more was the messed up room and unstable Anika. Om Rudra along with the nurses and doctor were trying to calm her down. She was now half conscious and completely out of control. Without asking anything he went towards her and tried to calm her down. He hugged her tightly to soothe her but she was continously blabbering.

Anika : Le...leave me p..please, please d..don't do t..this. no... SHIV...SHIV save m..me please... Save..me nooo... he will k..kill Me SHIV..

Shivaay : shh..calm down Ani, I'm with you, I'm here. Your Shiv is here Meri jaan you are safe My JAAN please stop crying. Shh.. calm down, calm.

Slowly she stopped crying and fainted again. The doctor asked them to go out but Shivaay refused to leave because he had left her alone and something happened like this. He was scared to lose her again. Om and Rudra took him out saying that they have to talk about something important. The doctor gave her injection and fixed the IV tube. Once they came out of the cabin, Shivaay got to know the matter from Om.

As soon as the Doctor came out, Shivaay literally pounced on him like an angry lion.

Shivaay : WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR STUPID HOSPITAL SECURITY YOU FOOLS. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN ? HOW COULD SOMEONE ELSE ENTER HERE DISGUISED AS A DOCTOR AND TRY TO KILL SOMEONE. IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO MY WIFE THEN I'LL NOT LEAVE YOU. I'LL SUE THIS HOSPITAL OF YOURS.

Om Controlled Shivaay who was ready to kill the doctor and cancel the license of the hospital.

Shivaay : I'm talking Anika home. I don't want to take any risk.

Doctor was still scared to talk to the caring but scary husband of The patient so he left with Rudra to complete the discharge formalities. Shivaay picked up Anika and left for Oberoi Mansion.

At Oberoi Mansion

Shivaay came to his room directly as it was midnight and everybody were asleep. He placed Anika on the bed very carefully. He was about to leave when Anika started shivering again. She was scared and her body was tensioned.

Anika : Don't l..leave m..me please... don't g..go

Shivaay laid beside her and took her in his arms. He caressed her back and hairs so that she calms down. His efforts actually worked and Anika slept peacefully hugging him Tightly. Her tight hold clearly depicted her fear. After some time Shivaay also slept with her in his arms. It felt so right that he wondered how he was able to sleep without her warmth all his life till now ?

Morning

Anika was the first one to woke up. She was extremely tired and her injuries were still hurting her badly. She opened her eyes with much difficulty and the first thing she noticed was, She was in His arms, So close to him. For a minute she forgot her pain looking at his sleeping face. When she realised her closeness and the past incidents including his hatred, her eyes started brimming with tears. She tried to get up but she was so weak that she couldn't even sit up without someone's help.

She didn't stop trying and that resulted in to her whimpering in pain and crying. The sudden commotion broke his slumber and he saw Anika awake. He saw her crying and trying to get up.

Shivaay : An..Anika are you Ok ?wa..wait why are you trying to get up ?

He tried to hold and support her, but seeing him lifting his hand brought back the memory of him slapping her in her mind. Anika flinched and got scared. She raised her hand as if trying to protect herself from getting slapped ( This scene is from Qubool Hai series, I loved that scene. Does anyone know about it ? ) Shivaay too realised why She got scared, of him. He didn't want to do that. Her gaze was still fixed on her lap. Her eyes were shedding tears.

He sat beside her and took her hands in his and kissed her band-aided palms. He made her look towards him by gently holding face by her chin. He didn't even realise that he himself was crying.

Shivaay ( In a low voice ) : I'm sorry, Anika ?

Anika : Why ?

Shivaay felt his heart would come out as he thought she's angry on him for not believing her. But she meant something else.

Anika : Why are you saying sorry, Shivaay ?

Shivaay ( Surprised ) : Because of me you are here, like this. I'm the one who couldn't trust you, who couldn't protect you. So it is my fault...I'm sorry.

He bent his head and rested it on her hands.

Anika : Stop it shivaay. You were not at fault. How much do you know me that you would have trusted me blindly when I was the one who made you believe that I...I...

She couldn't speak more as Shivaay kept his finger on her lips.

Shivaay : Yes. Ofcourse. How much do you know me, Mallika and my family that you just didn't care about your own respect.

Anika was silent on the question.

Shivaay : Why did you do that ? Why you didn't want anybody to question my sister and Me ? Why you wanted to save MY reputation ?

Anika looked in his eyes. His eyes had pure concern for her, and SOMETHING ELSE that she couldn't decipher. She didn't answer him bur kept looking in his eyes to know about that SOMETHING ELSE.

Shivaay : what are you made of ? Daksh nearly killed you, because of my stupidities and you don't even hold me responsible for all of this, why ?

Anika : Because I know MY SHIVAAY loves his sister. Because I know he had done so much of hard work to achieve this success. I don't want anyone to say anything about you, not even you.

Shivaay felt his heart would blast with happiness that he felt on her...LOVE ? " SHUTUP Shivaay" he reprimanded himself for thinking stupid things. ( You are actually right stupid 😄)

Shivaay : Wait ! You must be tired right, and you haven't eaten anything. I will bring soup for you. You just wait. And dare you move from here okay ? 

He said strictly and Anika tried to move her hand but winced in pain.

Shivaay : You..who told you to move or do something ? You're..you're just mad, why don't you take care of yourself ? Show me if you're hurt.

Anika : I'm fine shivaay, there's nothing to worry about. I'm fine, absolutely fit and fine. Infact Khidkitod.

She tried to stretch her arms to show him how khidkitod she is, resulting in hurting herself again. She winced again and received a deadly glare from shivaay. She could only give a shivery smile with a super cute childish pout to melt her Khadoos husband. It actually worked.

Shivaay : Okay I'm going to make soup for you, don't make those faces.

"SHE'S SO ADORABLE " first time ever, His mind as well as his heart whispered together.

"SWEET SINGH OBEROI" Whispered Anika's heart.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Oh my sweetie pies you both are so in LOVE, lets see how you both will realise 😉

ONLY I, YOUR AUTHOR KNOW😂

So, hope you enjoyed the update. Now move your fingers and vote😉

Target : 120 + votes and 40 comments

ANNIE I'M MISSING YOU LIKE HELL 😢😢😢 I LOVE YOU😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙

Thank you darlings who voted for this story and give their lovely reviews😙😙😙😙

GUYS I WANT YOU PEOPLE TO TELL ME YOUR REVIEWS ABOUT THIS STORY EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING, YOU CAN TELL ME. DO ANSWER OKAY😙😙😙

💖💖💖💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro