Always thought,

love wasn't meant for me,

Yet one glance at you,

And my heart's at your feet.

I changed for you,

Hoping one day,

You'd want me,

The way I wanted you.

A short story on desperation of love written in a poetic form, where a young girl falls for a elder boy who changes her to be something she never wanted to be.

21 poems to show you the journey of 365 days in the life of this young girl, from the moment she lays eyes on the boy to well...read on.

Inspired by true events.

Cover:

I really love it. The colors work very well together, and the font really fits with it. The only suggestions I have is removing the text on the person on the left. It's hard to read and is a bit distracting.

Description:

I like the description, it's interesting and grasping. Just an opinion, but it seems a little busy. Maybe take out or shorten some parts of it. Personally, I think you could just have the first section because it's interesting enough on its' own.

Content:

I read Part 1 and I really enjoyed it. You got a good sense of the character's emotions and for me I could relate to them. I think this story in the form of a poem is really grasping. I also liked the way you end each poem.

I suggest maybe looking over some of it again to make sure it flows. There were a few places where separating the sentence felt off or like an awkward pause. I tried to comment on a few of those. So just try to recognize where separating sounds natural and flows. 

Conclusion

I really enjoyed your work. It's already great and I think a few simple adjustments will make it even better. I'll definitely be a reader. Keep up the good work!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro