Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

@Rosie_80

Reviewer: kyrrai
Genre: Mystery
Summary/Excerpt:

"Detective Scott Henderson has been accused of murder. Will he and his family be ableto find out who and why wanted to frame him?"

Cover: 5/10

I think your cover could use a little something extra to it. At first, I couldn't even tell what was onit because it's so dark. I would make the cover something you feel represents the story as awhole. I'm not sure if this masked figure is something you want to stick with or not, but if you do,I suggest adding another element to it.

Description: 6/10

I like the summary. It tells us exactly what we're in for in this story but I feel it's lackingsomething. It doesn't really hook me as a reader. Maybe add some more background on thecase or Scott so the reader has more to grasp. I would suggest trying to make a morecompelling summary just so there's more of a hook.

Content: 7/10

So far I really enjoyed the story. You gave some very nice backstory on Scott and Pam whichwas nice, but in some areas I felt there was so much information being thrown at me that it wasalmost overwhelming. Remember to show not to tell! I would suggest incorporating some of that backstory either more sparsely through the narration or through dialogue instead of paragraphupon paragraph of it. I also noticed some grammatical mistakes here and there that honestlydistracted me from the overall story. Remember to use "Scott and I," rather than "Scott and me."

That was one mistake you continuously used that I found a bit irking. I know you are not a native English speaker, so this was very impressive to read though! I also like how your plot is progressing so far. It's very intriguing. I think you could do more descriptions as well to really make this story more immersive. Like how did the room look, how did the character feel; things like that would really be nice to read so we can really get a look into the world you've built and the characters you've made.

Conclusion:

Overall I think your story is progressing very nicely! I think if you worked on your descriptionsyour story would be much more immersive. I would also give your story a readover just to makesure everything flows as best it can, as well as pick out those grammar mistakes. Other thanthat, great job!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro