Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After that meeting, I'm feeling pretty proud of myself. I'm sure we can find the other impostors sooner or later. Again, me and Black stay together, it kept the both of us from being toast last time. I had to set course in navigation, so we both headed there. Honestly, I almost forgot we had Lime's child in my hat.

I gently take it off to see Mini Lime sleeping in the bud of the flower. Poor little thing. I place my hat back on my head, and continue going forward. In navigation, we meet orange downloading data.

We exchange our hellos, and I start on my task.

I hear a bring, and the words task complete show on the screen. Orange seems to have finished his task, and moved on.

Then a loud alarm goes off again, it seems to be reactor. Knowing that if the reactor melts down, it would easily kill us. As for the impostors, it's likely they'll survive. I grab black's wrist and we both bolt down the hallways to get to reactors as soon as possible. Orange already has his hand on the other side of the reactor. I place my hand on the upper side and the alarm stops.

That was a little to close for comfort. Then, I had an idea.

But unfortunately, we hear the emergency meeting alarm again. Me, Orange, and Black rush towards cafeteria. And there's no surprise, it's red, again. Everyone seems to be a little, or maybe even really annoyed at the fact red called another emergency meeting.

He explains his reason for the emergency meeting this time. If the emergency meeting is called, then we know who didn't come back and is most likely dead. And I'll be honest, that's a good tactic.

Based on the roll call, we can confirm that cyan didn't make it back. We all stated our alibis, but red seemed to not believe me.

According to him, he thought it was a little odd that I had reported the body and found out the impostor was Blue.

He was kind of right, in a way. That was a bit suspicious. But black, and orange both backed me up.

We decided to skip this time since there wasn't enough evidence.

No one was ejected. (skipped)

2 Impostors remain.

Now that that was all over, I was able to put my idea through. If I stayed in security, I could see any deaths in the hallway. Black thought it was a good idea.

He had to take his ticket of leave to do one of his tasks, so he left.

So then, it was just me and mini lime. We both watched the many screens with great interest.

And then, we both saw it.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro