Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I've never felt this much betrayal in my entire life.

Black was walking down the hallway next to Yellow when he...

He killed Yellow.

But...why didn't he kill me? Possibly for an alibi sort of thing. But, I felt hurt. He could've told me something. I'm trying to think of why. Why he did the things he did.

Black looked into the camera and waved. Yellow liquid splattered all over his body.(not pee, you fool.) He knew that I saw. He knew that mini lime saw.

I'm so confused. He could've killed anyone in a room, since he knew that I was on cams, and they only see past the hallways. Black didn't.

Could it be that he trusted me? So much that he'd kill right in front of me. I can't tell if that's an insult, or flattery.

He vented away into Nav, and moments later the body was found.

We all headed to cafeteria. This time, not so enthusiastically on my part. Our once huge crew was now reduced to Brown, Red, Orange, Pink, and Purple. Now that I think back, we've only really lost 3 members, but it still feels like so many.

I kept a little to myself, this time around. I spoke only when alibis were put forward. We didn't find anyone sus, so we skipped once again. But I knew, one of those impostors was Black. I couldn't get myself to say it. I just..couldn't.

No one was ejected (Skipped)

2 Impostors remain.

I don't know why I couldn't speak up about it. But now, I'm having a really bad headache.

I went back to security. Black didn't accompany me this time. Red came into the room to check the cameras. From the corner of my eye, it seemed like black peered into the room to see who was watching in cams this time. He left, and I could see Red's panic when he saw Black kill pink.

I couldn't let Red accuse Black. I pulled out a knife, the one I packed with me for emergency purposes. I'm not sure why I had one, but I'll not get into that. I got behind Red, and stabbed him. But I didn't stop at just one stab. I kept stabbing him, he reached out to try and escape. I just kept stabbing. Until....he stopped moving.

I peer to the side, and I see Black. He witnessed the whole thing. I look to my hands. Red's blood all over me. I hit a realization point.

I was now, the second impostor among us.

(whoop whoop, 425 words. Expect some drama or something in the next chapter.)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro