21: The World Of Mirrors

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Haruka's POV:

"Alright. I'm gonna open the portal." Giratina said. He drew a shape in the air with his hands and a portal appeared. "Holy crap." I said, looking at the spiraling portal. "Ladies first!" He smirked, pointing to Darkrai. "Isn't it prettier ladies first?" Darkrai laughed. "..." Giratina glared, going through the portal. "Woah..." I said, walking through. "Ta-Da! The wacky world of hallucinations!" Giratina said sarcastically. "Whee!" Yuri jumped. It was like she was on the moon! "...Whee." Hoopa said, in an emotionless tone. "Good job. A dead end." Mewtwo crossed his arms. "Wait for it..." Giratina said, walking to the rocks and trees. They disappeared where he walked! "WHAAAAAT?!?" We all said. "Sh." He shushed. "The cultists may be somewhere around here, so try to keep your mouths shut." He said. "Hey, Darkrai?" I whispered. "Yes?" He replied. "Doesn't the Reflection Cult worship Giratina?" I asked. "Yes. That being said, we need to prevent Lance from being captured." He said. "Ah... I see..." I said. "We're almost there." Palkia said. "Yeah... I can sense the presence of others up ahead..." Giratina said. "I can too. So let's be careful..." Darkrai said. "Right." I nodded. "Let's get moving." Lance said. "Okay... We're gonna walk walk, so watch your step." We jumped onto the wall. I almost fell, but luckily Darkrai helped me. "Wow..." I said. "Told you it's weird." Giratina said. "I have found a building." Hoopa said, pointing at a building. "That's where we're headed, I'm assuming." Palkia said. "I'm getting a little woozy..." Yuri said, wobbling a bit. "Let's take a break first..." I said. "Fine..." Giratina huffed. "I want to kick some ass!" He said. "I do too, but we don't get sick easily." Darkrai said. "Because we're legendary Pokemon." He continued. "He does make a point." Palkia said. "I guess he does..."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro