22: Reflection Cult

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Haruka's POV:

"Alright everyone, here's the plan." Palkia said. "We're gonna sneak in." She said. "We can either use a decoy, or our powers to become unseen." She continued. "Who would be the decoy?" I asked. "Wait..." Darkrai said. "Hm?" Palkia looked at him. "Giratina. Since he is worshipped, he can get us in easily." He said. "Not bad." Palkia said. "Alright. Change of plans." Palkia said. "I hate to admit it, but that's a pretty good idea." Giratina said. "For once you actually agree with each other! Congratulations." Palkia said. "That doesn't mean that we're friends. We still despise each other with a passion." They both said. "I can see that." She huffed. "Anyways, Haruka and Darkrai can enter through the left side as shadows. Giratina will be summoned, and Lance will stick with me and Topas. We will enter through the right." She continued. "Alright." I said. "Yuri and Hoopa, you two enter through the top when I give the signal." She said. "Got it!" They nodded. "As for distractions... Giratina, time to put your stupidity to good use." She said. "Hey, I'm not stupid!" He said. "Anyways... Let's go!" She said. "Right!" We responded.

Darkrai's POV:

"Darkrai? Do you copy?" I heard a voice in my head. "Yeah. I'm assuming that this is telepathy?" I said. "Yes. Is Haruka with you?" She asked again. "Yep." I said. "Good. Make sure you two make it back unharmed." She said. "I'll try." I said, as Palkia's voice disappeared. "So, when do you think we'll enter?" Haruka asked. "She'll tell us." I said. "Alright." She nodded. "Alright everyone. All of you can hear me, yes?" Palkia's voice was heard. "Yeah." Me and Haruka said. "Good. Let's do this." She said, starting the mission. "You got it." I said with a smile. "Yep. Let's go!" Haruka said, as I grabbed her hand, causing me and Haruka to turn into a shadow.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro