23: Raid

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Haruka's POV:

"Sh..." Darkrai said. I nodded in response. "It looks... Empty." Darkrai said quietly. "Yeah... Where is everyone?" I said. "I guess we're clear to go back to normal." I said. "No." He said. "Why not?" I asked, looking at him. "It's a trap. This is the main room, and there are usually 10-15 grunts in the main rooms of cult bases." He said. His eyes narrowed. "They knew we were coming." He said. "Palkia." He said, calling her. "Yes?" I heard her voice. "They knew that we were coming." He said. "W-What? How?!" She said. "I dunno, but get Giratina in here ASAP." He said. "Alright. I don't know what you're planning Darkrai, but your plans are usually successful. So I'm counting on you." She said, as the telepathy ceased. "Hm..." It was Giratina. "Giratina." Darkrai said. "Hm?" He looked down. "Wow. That's actually a pretty badass power." He said. "Heh." Darkrai said. "Alright. Come out, and now before me." Giratina said, directing his attention to the cult members in hiding. "H-He's here?!" I heard a voice. The cult members came out of hiding. "O mighty lord Giratina, what brings thee here?" A Girl(I'm assuming she was the admin...) walked up to Giratina. She patted his shoulder. "Join us. The people who worship you!~" she said. "NOW!" Giratina shouted, as Darkrai and I became normal. He put his back on Giratina's, causing them to go back to back. "Heh, ready to kick some ass?" He asked. "Yeah, let's do this!" Darkrai said, smirking. "That's what I like to hear!" Giratina said.

Darkrai's POV:

"Go!" He said, as I caused all of the members to become drowsy. "Your turn!" I shouted, as Haruka and I started fighting. "...? Well? You gonna make a move?" I asked Giratina. "Hehehe..." He laughed. "Oh yeah." He responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What time is it?

KICKING ASS O' CLOCK! XD

Question time!:

What move do you think Giratina's gonna make?

I can't tell you my answer! Hehehe!!

Anyways, have a nice day!

Bye!~ ~(^U ^~) 💕

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro