Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Landing on Earth in a deserted area to keep the ship from being discovered felt almost odd to Jungkook. He hadn't needed to hide a ship before. All of the previous times he'd flown a ship had been for practice or patrols. Discovering Earth four years ago had been his first mission, and Namjoon had been the one flying the ship that night. Still, hiding the ship wasn't too difficult. It had just needed to be in a place that was unlikely for anyone to run into it. After all, no one could see the ship if they weren't Szarvounian or lacked a strong connection to a Szarvounian.

The thing that tore at Jungkook's heart as they were preparing to leave the ship was the fact that Yoongi wouldn't even look at him as they got changed into clean suits. Exiting the ship, Jungkook stepped out first then motioned his hand for everyone to follow him. With Taehyung and Jimin being the only ones in regular clothes--they had changed back into their own clothes before leaving the ship--they all got questioning gazes as they got into the city.

Jungkook had ended up taking Yoongi into his arms during their trek from the ship to the city; the smallest human had gotten too exhausted to keep walking. This seemed to also be the case for Jimin and Taehyung."Please carry them. They're too tired to keep walking," Jungkook had told Jihoon and Junhong, who each picked up a human to carry. Deciding that it would be best for them all to stick together for now, he led them all to Yoongi's home. It was a little tricky getting there, slipping through alleys and avoiding as much attention as possible. It would be too much of a hassle if anyone else saw them and started asking questions or called authorities to report odd behavior.

Jihoon and Junhong were in awe as they were seeing the city at night for the first time, entering Yoongi's home for the first time, and being welcomed for the first time."This is the little one's home?" Junhong asked with a head-tilt.

"Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook, and Seokjin live here." Taehyung knew that he probably shouldn't have mentioned Seokjin's name with Jimin around, but the thought hadn't pinged in his brain until after the words left his mouth.

Jihoon looked at Taehyung, who was in his arms."You don't live here with them?"

Taehyung shook his head before resting it against Jihoon's shoulder; he was beyond tired. Despite sleeping for several hours on the ship, he still lacked energy after not eating for such a long time."I live in a different house."

"Let's put them in here to relax." Jungkook led the other two incubi into the living room and gently placed Yoongi onto the couch.

Seeing that there were two couches in this large room, Jihoon and Junhong set Jimin and Taehyung onto the other couch."What now?" Junhong didn't know how to care for the humans. He could tell they needed something to rejuvenate them, but he didn't know what.

Jungkook could help with that though."I'll make them some food. Humans are supposed to eat multiple times each day, unlike us. They're very weak from not eating or sleeping properly for the past few days."

"Multiple times each day?" Jihoon could hardly believe that."There's enough food in this world for them to eat that much?" That was mind-blowing for him and Junhong.

"Come with me. I'll show you some things in the kitchen while they relax." Jungkook really didn't want the humans to be disturbed while they were so weak and tired.

Following Jungkook, Junhong grabbed Jihoon's hand and felt so relieved to be somewhere so calm. Even though they'd just gotten here, it was already much calmer than anything else they'd ever known.

"Yoongi-hyung," Jimin spoke softly once they were alone in the living room."Are you okay?" He had noticed that Yoongi was avoiding eye contact with Jungkook and hadn't said a word to him this whole time. He had no doubt that Taehyung had noticed that as well."We're home now. We're safe. You know that, right?"

Of course Yoongi knew that. He was so relieved to be home. He was so glad that Jimin and Taehyung were safe as well. And Jungkook...Tears welled up in Yoongi's eyes. So much was running through his mind. He was worried for Hoseok and Seokjin. He was devastated over the loss of Namjoon. And he felt...a little scared."I know...we're safe, but..." He glanced at Taehyung before looking back at Jimin."It's not completely over until they come back. And I think..." He gulped before admitting this."Jungkook scared me."

Taehyung nibbled on his lower lip as he thought about how scary Jungkook had looked when he'd been intoxicated by the fueler and full of rage. He remember how horrifying it had been to see the young incubus return with Yoongi, covered in blood that was most likely from people he'd annihilated."I admit that I was a little scared too when I saw him like that, but he only did what he needed to do to save you. We all know he would never hurt you."

"I'm not scared that he'll hurt me; I know he won't." Yoongi knew he probably wasn't making much sense right now, but how could he make sense to his friends when his feelings didn't even make sense to him?"It was just so scary, you know. I saw him tear people apart. I mean, literally tearing their arms off, ripping them open. He...he punched his fist right through the emperor. I never thought I'd see him do something so violent. I know he was just doing whatever he could to get me back, but it was so scary." With a heavy sigh, Yoongi blinked his tears away, refusing to cry again at this moment."When I looked at him earlier, I saw the blood, and it was like I was back in the emperor's dome. I don't think I can look at him until he's cleaned up. I...I don't want to see the blood."

"That makes sense." Jimin placed his hands onto his lap and began to fidget with his fingers."What you went through was very traumatizing. I'm sure he'll understand if we just tell him that he needs to get cleaned up first. I mean, he's got a clean suit on, but there's still blood on his hands and a bit on his face."

"It's in his hair..." Yoongi knew it was going to be a bit difficult to wash all the blood out of Jungkook's--and his own--hair.

"Well, he's making food right now." Taehyung felt a bad ache in his stomach as he thought about food."He can get cleaned up while we eat. Then, we can all take turns getting cleaned up."

Jimin thought that was a good idea."Of us three, Yoongi-hyung gets to go first. I'll go last. I don't mind waiting."

Clearing his throat quietly, Yoongi had something else to say."After we all eat and get cleaned up, I need to talk to you both about something important. I can't say it yet, but...we'll talk about it soon." It was almost time. Yoongi knew this was going to be the worst thing he'd ever have to say in his whole life.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro