Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It took a couple hours for Namjoon to direct the others to where he had hidden the ship. Of course, he didn't need to hide it too well. Only their kind and people with connections to them could see the ship, but it still needed to be in a spot where it wouldn't end up being accidentally discovered. It was out in the middle of nowhere, and they had taken a taxi to get there. It had been a tight fit to have all of them in the taxi, but they had managed to make it work. After the taxi driver left them, Namjoon pointed to the ship."I left it here because it would be completely out of the way."

Going straight to the ship's entrance, Jungkook opened it, not wanting to waste any time."Let's get Yoongi back. I don't even want to imagine what might be happening to him." He entered the ship, followed by Seokjin.

"Namjoon, how are we going to find them? We don't know if their ship is lying in wait or if they've already left for Szarvoun. They could be surveying the planet while floating in orbit for all we know." Hoseok really didn't like the way things were looking. There were so many possibilities.

Placing his hands onto Hoseok's shoulders, Namjoon wanted to appear confident, but he also knew that he should try to reassure his mate."I have a plan, Hoseok. You just have to trust me. You do, don't you?"

"Of course I do." Hoseok moved a hand up to place it onto Namjoon's chest."What is your plan?"

"I want you to take the lead and fly the ship. You will be in charge over Jungkook and Seokjin." Namjoon started explaining."They're both very strong, but you're the stealthy one. You've always been amazing at sneaking and forming strategies. I want you to find the best way to get to Szarvoun undetected and intercept Yoongi's transport if at all possible."

"But what about you?" The plan sounded doable, but Hoseok was missing some details."What are you going to do? This is your ship. Why aren't you going to be the one flying it? Why are you handing leadership over to me?"

Namjoon knew that Hoseok wasn't going to like this, but he also knew that it was necessary."I have strong suspicions that at least one of the incubi from that ship is still here on Earth. In fact, they are probably nearby. If they know we're here, which they most likely do, they will keep track of our whereabouts. I'm going to call to them and let them take me to their ship. Since we are traitors who never returned to Szarvoun on our own, I will be taken as a prisoner."

"But why?" Hoseok didn't understand why Namjoon would want to be taken as a prisoner instead of staying with his friends.

"Yoongi needs someone with him who can translate and help him out." Namjoon moved a hand up to run his fingers through Hoseok's hair."We know he will be able to understand them because of his bond to Jungkook, but they can't understand him. You know that. Yoongi needs someone to help him in that regard and also to keep him safe until you can get the others in the position to rescue him."

Understanding that, Hoseok lowered his gaze and nodded reluctantly."Okay, Joonie." He didn't want to be separated from Namjoon, but he knew that this was important. All of them were going to be separated from their mates, and they needed to rescue Yoongi and make sure Earth would not be invaded before they could all be together again."I'll do my best."

Namjoon pressed a kiss to Hoseok's forehead."I have faith in you. I love you."

"I love you, Joonie." Hoseok resisted the desire to throw his arms around the former collector and never let go. Instead of letting that desire weaken him, he turned away and headed into the ship, leaving Namjoon alone.

---

Yoongi frowned as he held his phone in his hand, trying to connect to any sort of signal, but there weren't any. He didn't know where he was or why he couldn't get a signal to call for help, but it was scaring him. He just wanted to go home and forget that this ever happened, but he knew that wasn't going to be possible. The incubi who had him were definitely different from the ones who had become his friends. Though, he couldn't deny that there was something about Junhong that reminded him of Jungkook. Maybe Junhong was his key to getting out of here.

Of course, Yoongi had no idea how he would use Junhong to make his escape since the incubus couldn't understand him. He tried to think of any solution to this problem, but he didn't manage to come up with anything before being broken from his thoughts when the door to the grey room opened. Yoongi looked up from where he was sitting in the corner and saw an incubus he didn't recognize.

"Stand up." the incubus commanded sternly."I know you can understand me. Stand."

Not wanting to get himself into any trouble with someone who might intend to hurt him, Yoongi stood as he was told. Something that put him on edge was the fact that this incubus looked angry.

"I have received word that you escaped from your room earlier. That won't be happening again." The incubus closed the door and placed his back against it, keeping his gaze on the human."I will be confiscating all of your belongings. Now strip."

"Strip..?" Yoongi obviously didn't want to do that. He bit his bottom lip and grabbed the hem of his shirt, tensing.

"Just take your weird clothes off. Hand over everything you have." The incubus planned to make sure Yoongi couldn't hide anything that he could use to escape the room again."Now. Or I'll rip it all off of you myself."

Afraid that this angry incubus would hurt him if he didn't obey, Yoongi began to remove his clothes, starting with his shirt. After his shirt, he pulled off his shoes and socks before hesitating with his pants. He felt so humiliated, despite knowing what he'd been told before about the incubi not caring about nudity at all. Once he took off his pants, he looked at the incubus, hoping this was enough. However, that hard gaze was still locked onto him, waiting. Yoongi knew he had to do it. He had to remove his underwear too. Gulping, he took off his last piece of clothing, dropping it on the floor with the rest.

The incubus stepped closer and grabbed all of Yoongi's clothes."Now behave for our journey to Szarvoun. Once we arrive, you'll be presented to the emperor. He'll decide whether you live or die. Those with no use do not need their lives. So you might want to spend this time thinking of a way to make yourself useful."

Yoongi watched in fear as the incubus left the room and locked the door again, leaving him alone and naked. How could he even think of making himself useful to the incubi? Even if he did come up with something, he couldn't communicate with them. He seated himself in the corner again, curling up to attempt to cover his body. It didn't matter that they didn't care about nudity. He cared about it, and it made him extremely uncomfortable.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro