3 - Strength

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Sorry about the wait." Light said, as we both returned to the academy. As soon as I walked inside, everyone's gaze was directed towards me. "Alright, tomorrow morning, I'm gonna be your teacher!" Light grinned. "Everyone has their own dorm, so walk up those stairs, and search for the room with your name on the nameplate. We'll see you all at 8:00 in the morning!" Flare said, as we all nodded and headed upstairs to our rooms.

Light's POV:

"Hey Flare?" Light asked. "Yes?" He replied. "Don't worry about Hatake." She said. "Why?" Flare smiled, raising an eyebrow. "I'll be the one who worries about her instead." Light smiled. "It's only the first day, and you've already found your favorite student? Talk about fast." He chuckled. "Hey, I'm all about speed." She said.

Later that night...

I was lying down in my bed, and I decided to talk to Loki, my goddess. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep. "Loki, you there?" I asked, in my dream. "Long time no see." The beautiful goddess appeared in my dream. "Can you give your power to two people?" I asked. "You mean, if I can reside inside two people? No, I'm afraid not." Loki said. "Why do you ask?" She said, raising an eyebrow. "Because. One of my students, Hatake, is worthy of a goddesses power." I said. "How so?" Loki asked. "She's fighting for her dream. She told me that she wants to be an explorer to earn lots of money, so she can give every cent to people in need." I said, a serious look on my face. "When I first saw her, I sensed a strong aura emanating from her." I said. "Hm..." Loki said. "I think I may have a goddess in mind..." Loki smiled. "LOKI YOURE THE BEEEST!" I laughed, hugging her. "I can assure you that I'm not the best, Light." Loki laughed, ruffling my hair. "If this goddess agrees, then Hatake will have to prove to the goddess that she's worthy, like you did." Loki said. "Who is this goddess, anyways?" I asked. "Her name is Venus. She's a bit stubborn, and she's also serious, but she's a very strong and beautiful goddess. She's what we call an Earth goddess, mainly because she uses the power of plants and nature. She can also heal people, too!" Loki said. "Thank you, thank you thank you!!!!!" I said, grinning. "You're very welcome. But, here's a warning. If and when Hatake can transform into Venus, do not, I repeat, DO NOT go off angering her. She doesn't like people who are a pain in the rear." Loki laughed. "If someone does get her mad enough that she'd kill, you need to transform into me. I can stop her with ease." Loki smiled. "Oh my, light, it's already morning." She said. "What?!" I shouted. "Yes. It is..." Loki created an image of the stars above her. "...7:45 a.m." Loki said, as the image disappeared. "Alright. I'll be leaving now. Thanks again!" I waved. I opened my eyes, waking up from my dream.

Loki's POV:

"Venus?" I asked, approaching the stubborn goddess.

"Yes, Loki?" She replied.

"A friend asked me to give a girl the power of a goddess." I said.

"You mean that stubborn Jolteon, Light, asked you?" She grumbled.

"Yes. She told me about a Sceptile named Hatake." I said.

"Tch..." She crossed her arms, and huffed.

"Please." I said.

"Fine. I'll observe this girl, and when I decide, I'll make a move." Venus sighed.

"Thank you!" I smiled.

"I'm only doing this because I owe you." She growled, walking away.

"Venus, you won't be Disappointed... I promise..." I said, walking away in the opposite direction.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro