4 - The Mystery Dungeon

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The Next Morning...
Hatake's POV:

I walked down the stairs to the auditorium. When I walked inside, there wasn't anyone there. "You're up early." I looked at the stage to see Light, smiling as usual. "I'm not one to sleep in." I said, sitting down. "Morning!" Gus and Jinx walked into the auditorium, followed by the Mienshao and Mawile, who were called Mia and Maya, and then the Amaura and Tyrunt boy. "Alright. Looks like everyone is here. Everyone, this is Takashi." Light said, as a Greninja boy stepped forward. "He arrived early this morning, so treat him nicely." She said, as Takashi sat down. "Ahem, since I'm in charge of teaching you, and I probably won't succeed, I'm going to have a friend direct this lesson." Light winked, as she started to glow. "...?" Everyone stared in confusion. "Ahem..." We heard a woman's voice. When the light disappeared, a woman took light's place. She was beautiful. Everyone was confused, including myself. "Now, Now... No need to be alarmed. I am Loki, the Celestial goddess of Light." The woman smiled. "Loki Aeros Xillia, Huh?" I said, as everyone looked towards me. "I've read about her in a book a long time ago." I said, as everyone looked back at Loki. "Anyways, allow me to explain." She said. "Young Light is a host for my power. See, when a god or goddess takes a liking to someone, they might lend you their power. Light was in a deadly battle, and that's when I greeted her, and gave her my abilities." Loki said. "However, gods and goddesses can be a bit picky, causing this phenomenon to be extremely rare." She said. "How do we know if you're really a goddess?" Maya asked, giving Loki a suspicious look. "Let's take this outside." Loki said, as we all walked out of the auditorium, and out the front doors. "Alright, please step aside, for this will be lethal." Loki said, As we all stood behind her. Loki moved her arms in a unique way, creating a circle of small sparkles. "I call upon the gods of the universe... O, Divine beings... Lend me your power..." She said, closing her eyes, then opening them, causing them to glow. "Wrath of the Heavens!" She shouted, as a huge beam of light shot forward. "...." Everyone went wide eyed, watching the beam slowly disappear. "Believe me now?" Loki turned to us. We all nodded, awestruck. "Ahem, now that I've explained who I am, let's go over today's lesson." She said, as we followed her to the forest that was behind the school. "Alright. The objective is to make it to the center of this forest, commonly dubbed as a 'Mystery Dungeon'." Loki said. "But, in order to finish, you must recover one of these." She said, as a crystal appeared in her hand. "If you make it to the clearing without this Crystal, you'll have to go back through the forest until you find one." She said, as it disappeared. "As such, there are four crystals. Given that there are eight of you, you'll be splitting into teams of two. You may choose your own partner." Loki said. "But, whatever you do... If you come across the Toxicroak that inhabits this dungeon, flee immediately. Do not engage it unless it's a worst case scenario." Loki said, as everyone chose a partner. Except for me and Takashi. "Would you like to partner up with me?" He asked calmly. "S-Sure..." I said, looking away. "Alright. Light and Flare will be waiting for you at the clearing. Any items you find in the forest are allowed to be used, of course." She smiled. "Good luck, have fun, and you may begin." She said, as she disappeared in a flash of sparkles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM IN LOVE WITH THIS FUCKING STORY!

PREPARE FOR THE OT4 XDDD

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro