15. You are nothing to me....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all the love and support...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Warning: Read at your own risk... Some contents may not be acceptable by you...  Strictly no bashing is allowed...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Shot. 15:

The new morning begins with the usual rush ups... Ro dadi, purab, bulbul and aaliya are arranging for the things and gifts as pragya and abhi are going to abhi's house for the phagphera rasam...

Pragya is completely annoyed and irritated with the way abhi is behaving after she wakes up .. Though he did the same for the past two days, pragya finds it very odd n different...

The bright smile that is lingering in abhi's lips is making pragya's blood to boil to the core... The love which is over flowing through his eyes is annoying pragya too much.... She wants to slap him hard but she controls herself that its not the right time to punish him...

Abhi: Pragya... You are looking very gorgeous and stunning in this saree... Mom will be so happy on seeing you... No one's bad eyes should fall on you...

Abhi keeps the black dot behind pragya's ears and looks at her lovingly and kisses her forehead... Pragya pushes abhi very hard making abhi to stumble as he didn't expected this sudden attack....

Pragya: How dare you??? How dare you to do like this???

Abhi: what did I do???

Pragya: You are annoying me too much from morning... Don't behave as if you are the most caring and best husband in this whole world... Im not a fool to believe your acting..

Remember you are just like a slave for me... Obey your Madam's orders properly and don't ever try to touch me or show your rights on me as if I have given you rights as my husband...

Abhi made a sarcastic smile: Ahaan... Then what were you doing with me in the bed and what's this mangalsutra and kumkum which you are wearing in my name... To my knowledge, a husband and wife has a very beautiful bond and they only share their love physically and intimately...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂... Don't think like a stupid , you annoying mehra... Are you thinking our physical intimacy in bed as love making??? 😂😂😂😂... Then you are absolutely wrong my slave...

Im fulfilling and satisfying my desire, lust, passion and things which I wished to do with my Rocky... 😂😂😂😂...

Wah.. Wah... 👍👍👍👍... Now only you are looking good... This sad face is what I wish to see from you and I don't want to see your smiling face...

Dont think very high of yourself... You have my Rocky's face and Im getting the bodily pleasure which Iv never allowed my Rocky to do before marriage...

For one n half years, my Rocky is strucked to a contract and he can't marry me too... Moreover, the divorce proceedings will take time too...

So, I don't want my body to carve and long for my Rocky's touch... Im just doing everything only for my pleasure... Simply saying, Im taking a proper training using you so that I can please my Rocky wholeheartedly... 😉😉😉😉

Pragya pulls abhi closer and gives a wild kiss in his lips... She sucks it very hard as if she is hurting his soul... She smirks and winks at abhi and sits beside the dressing table to adjust her make up and saree showing her body to feast his eyes...

Abhi doesn't know how to react too but he takes a deep breath and smiles on seeing the stupid wife of his and he cant get angry on her too as she doesn't know even to act too...

Abhi's pov.: Pragya... 😂😂😂😂
My pyaari biwi... Iv never seen a biggest and silly fool than you... You are trying too much sweetheart... But your acting wont work on me...

What did you said??? You are doing everything as you are imagining me as Rocky... 😂😂😂😂... Great joke pragya Abhishek mehra...

You have already fallen for me and you cant control yourself on seeing me..  you try all your might but you cant stay away from me...

Now too you try your level best to hurt me.. But when you come near me, you started to react uncontrollably and you cant move away without kissing me and now too you are purposely doing everything so that I can see you...

If you are doing it everything remembering that bloody, disgusting rocky means, you have to scream his name sweet heart... But unaware to you, you are screaming only my name...

This abhi has become like a drug to you and you are completely addicted to me...  you can't come out from my magic spell for sure.. You started to chant my name abhi as a mantra whole heartedly and your mind, body and soul are filled only with this abhi...

But you being a stupid, keeps on talking about the bas**d rocky... Its your stupid ego which is not allowing you to accept that you are madly in love with me and not anymore in that rocky's...

Yesterday night, unaware to you, you said a lot to me.. You blurted out that you love your husband abhi a lot and you also said that you cant imagine a life without me...

I know its not at all easy for me to make you to realize the love you have on me... If you want divorce from me, you have never made love with me and if its physical attraction as you said, you would have asked me to use protection but you never did that too...

Wait and watch sweet heart...you are going to be the mother of my kid very soon and you will surely confess your love to me for sure...

After sometime, abhi and pragya comes down hand in hand... All are stunned and happy to see abhi holding pragya by her waist and pragya is blushing and smiling in his embrace... 

Dadi asks bulbul and aaliya to take aarthi for abhi and pragya... They get dadi's blessings and moves towards the mehra house... Purab, Bulbul and aaliya too joins abhi and pragya....

Sarlama happily welcomes abhi and pragya... Sid runs and hugs his brother abhi... He gave a side hug to his bhabhi pragya and welcomes everyone there....

Sarlama is way too happy to see the smiling faces of abhi and pragya and she very well understands their love which is clearly visible in their faces ...  She happily feeds abhi and pragya with her own hands...

Purab and bulbul leaves soon as they have some important work... As the classes for sid and aaliya are after lunch, they too were chit chatting along with them...

Sid longs to have a glimpse of aaliya on him but aaliya never does the stupid mistake of seeing the man who hates, insults and brokes her
Trust and heart into pieces....

After lunch,

Aaliya: Nice lunch sarlama... I loved it a lot... sorry to say, my jiju's is the best out of the world but here I see the motherly love in your cooking...

All smiles on hearing aaliya...

Aaliya: Jiju... Pragz... Its getting late for me... Sarlama let me take my leave... Have to go to college...

Sarla: Sid is also going there only na aaliya beta... You go along with him...

Aaliya: No.. no... Its okay ma... I will manage on my own...

Abhi: sid...  You are taking aaliya to the college... Is that clear to you two???

Aaliya don't know how to avoid her jiju and sarlama's orders and she reluctantly agrees to go with sid but sid is smiling like a fool as if he has hit some jackpot and its his long term wish to have aaliya in his bike and to travel with her closely...

Sid really feels annoyed and irritated when aaliya sits in a considerable distance from him... He speeds up the bike in full rage and expected aaliya will come near him and hug him tight...

But to his displeasure, Aaliya didn't moved a bit and doesn't said anything too... She is sitting as if nothing is happening and seems that she is ready to die too rather than touching him...

Sid's patience is going in thin air when Aaliya didn't mind his presence at all... They gets down from the bike and sid is highly irritated with Aaliya's cold tone while saying
thank you for dropping her...

Sid turns furious and drags aaliya to a  deserted place and pulls aaliya closer to him... He looks at her in full rage and slams his lips with hers... His blood boils when he finds no reaction from Aaliya and it makes him to turn more wild...

Sid notices that aaliya is struggling hard for breathing and he moves his lips from her but  his hold on her is more tight and he pierces his nail in her waist making her to yelp in pain...

Sid yells: What the hell is your problem aaliya??? Why are you avoiding me??? Why are you not talking with me??? Damn it... Dont make me mad... Open your mouth or you will face the worst side of me...

Aaliya: Who the hell are you to question me??? Why I have to talk to you??? You are my jiju's brother that's it... You are no one to me... Just leave me... Iv to go to class ...

Sid: Don't you know who Im to you... Remember if you dare to avoid me, I will kill you...

Aaliya: Don't try to threaten me... Why are you ordering me as if Im your servant???

Sid: Servant... My foot... You are my love and my to be wife... Soon to be aaliya Siddharth mehra...

Aaliya: 😂😂😂😂😂... You are fine right... You have not gone mad na... Anyways good joke... Keep it up... 👏👏👏👏👏

Sid: 😬😬😬😬... Is my love seems to be a joke to you???

Aaliya: Love.. 😂😂😂😂... May I know when you loved me??? Im the one who madly loved you and followed you like a fool... 😭😭😭😭

I never know that I  have loved a heartless monster like you and don't say to anyone that you have the blood of the pure souls - my sarlama and my jiju .. 😭😭😭😭

You are an arrogant jerk who never cares for anyone... Dont bother yourself Mr. Siddharth mehra by saying that you love a shameless, character less bitch like me...

Sid: Aaliya.. stop it... please listen to me... I didn't mean it... Just hear me once... Iv my reasons why I avoided you...

Aaliya: You cant understand anything Mr. Siddharth... Its better we leave this topic... My heart is broken into trillion pieces and it cant be mended or glued as it was before...

Love and marry a very pure girl and not a worthless girl like me... Im a rich brat na who runs after men... So, its better you stay away from me or else all will talk bad about you...

Sid: You are hurting me aaliya... Please try to understand me...

Aaliya: A dead person can't hurt anyone Mr. Siddharth.. Im living my life only for my family and god has given me back my father and mother in the form of my abhi jiju and sarlama...

Its enough for me... I will live my life happily... There is no love or marriage in this Aaliya's life... My heart beated only for my sid but he stopped its beatings already and he is no where to be found...

Please don't trouble me... Life your life happily and Don't worry I won't trouble you anymore.. I will just act as a courier service to hand over your lunch as per my jiju's wish... That's all... Good bye...

Aaliya talks in a cold tone and runs to washroom and cried her heart out... Sid is standing like a statue and is crying uncontrollably as he has lost his love because of his mere stupidity...

He wants to cry his heart out and tell aaliya his reasons why he has hidden his five years of love on her... But now he understands that its impossible to happen as he has ripped her heart and broken it...

Sid wipes his tears and swears on his maa and bro that he will regain the trust and love of Aaliya and he vows that he will marry only his love of life aaliya...

Sarlama is happily chatting with pragya... Abhi is sitting afar and drooling on his wife pragya who is behaving no less than a kid with her maa... All her antics are making abhi's lips to curve to a bright smile...

Pragya's phone starts to buzz aloud...

Pragya: Hello... Whaaattt... 😨😨😨 Nonsense... How did it happen??? Why the hell no one informs me??? Huh... You guys are annoying me too much...

God...😱😱😱... You all are absolutely irresponsible and you guys don't care for anything right... Don't you all know how its important to me... Alright let me come and sort out the issue...

Pragya cuts the call and rubs her forehead to calm her down... She smiles as she sees sarlama handing over her a coffee mug... Pragya smiles and drinks it...

Sarla: What happened beta??? Is there any problem???

Pragya: Yes ma... A big issue... A big concert is going to take place... All of a sudden they changed the dates and they are pressurizing my team and me to do it soon...

Don't know how am I going to sort out this??? Maa... You won't mistake me na... Can I go there as its very urgent??? I swear ma I will come some other day to see you...

Sarla: No problem beta... Abhi take pragya with you...

Pragya: No..  maaa... Its okay... I can manage... Abhi... You be with maa and go back to home after sid comes from college.... I will ask the driver to come and pick you up....

Abhi nods his head as yes as pragya is gesturing him to do it... Pragya gets blessings from sarlama..  She kisses pragya and asked her not to worry...

Both Abhi and pragya are not aware of the fact that the issue is happening unexpectedly... Abhi and pragya doesn't know that a big blow is going to hit their lives...

Rocky smirks and gulping his drinks on seeing the video he took with pragya and he sees all the photos which he take along with her...

Rocky is turning mad as he has missed to have pragya in his arms on her wedding night... He is hell adamant to take off pragya's virginity and  he played his dirty tricks to separate abhi and pragya not knowing the fact that he is going to get the big shock of his life...

So, what's going to happen next???

Will abhi be able to save pragya from Rocky's dirty tricks???

Will sid gets back his love from aaliya and will he gets the chance to explain his reasons??

Will aaliya's broken heart can be mended???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

As usual came up with a long update of 2600+ words...

Cast your votes and pen down your views without fail...

Sorry for errors as its not proof read...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

YOURS BUDDY,

CRAZY MAHIZ

Signing out...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro