19. Mission failure or success???

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A happy news guys...

This story " Longing for my wife" has become my 8th story to cross 2000+ votes...

{ My stories which has already crossed this benchmark are (in the order they gained the votes first)
1. Loving husband,
2. Arrogancy vs attitude,
3. From the day I met you
4. Anything to make her smile,
5. I fell for your eyes
6. In love with my soul
7. Finding a mother in her}

As for now,

Chapters completed: 18

Total chapters: 30

Total reads: 9,750+ reads

Max. Votes: 125 (in a single chapter)

Total votes: 2100+

Thanks to all my voting buddies for making this possible and rendering all your support to me and to my stories....

Warning:

May or may not contain some mature contents...

Read at your very own risk...

Strictly no bashing is allowed...

Those who are not comfortable with the story line, character choices, dialogues and any contents of this story, better skip this story...

If you want, read further at your very own risk...

Now to shot. 19:

Pragya mocks at Abhi and teases him saying that she is going to do the ad film with her Rocky and also adds that she has used abhi to train herself...

Pragya teases Abhi by saying that she will perform very well with Rocky, as her training is very awesome and she has gained all her lost confidence using the intimacy between them...

She smirks and almost crushed Abhi in that five minutes in the name of kissing and walks out along with Purab... Abhi couldn't control his laughter on seeing Pragya's stupid attitude and childish behavior...

Purab texts Abhi to implement the plan and asked him to come up soon... Abhi chuckles on remembering his wife Pragya's naughtiness and he moves to get ready soon...

Aaliya is having her breakfast with
Ro dadi and chit chatting with her about some Random stuffs...

Ro dadi ( Madhu Arora) : Aaliya beta... You're okay na... You seems to be lost these days... Im really worried about you...

Aaliya: Uffo... What happened to me honey darling... Im absolutely fine... Nothing to worry... Little bit stressed about projects n stuffs and nothing much...

Ro dadi: Im really bothered beta... If anything is there, do tell me... Or say to your abhishek jiju.... I know abhi beta will take care of that and solve it, if there is any problem ..

Aaliya: Okay... my sweet honey bunch.. your command received.... No worries... Eat well... Take care of yourself.... Let me make a move to college...

Oh my god.... Oh my god!!! Am I hallucinating??? Mind blowing... Wow.... Unbelievable...

Ro dadi: What happened beta??? Why are you excited and reacting like this???

Aaliya: Dadi  look over there... Abhi Jiju...

Abhi who always wears the formal dresses with his chashma with neatly combed and oiled hair comes down dashingly wearing a tight fit transparent shirt with a casual pant... The top two buttons were left open showing his muscular chest...

The hairs are gelled up with a different hair style and the coolers add to the dashing look of abhi.... In simple terms, the naive and polite abhishek prem mehra is looking like Rockstar Abhi...

Ro dadi: Abhishek beta... Is that you??? Amazing...

Aaliya: Jiju... Oh my my!!!! You are looking too hot and handsome...
So, what's it for jiju??? Whom are you going to make flat today???

I think the whole woman species is going to die today on seeing you .. If  pragz sees you like this, she will be clean bowled... Already, she is running behind you and who knows she won't allow you move a second too from her...

But Im very sad now... Aaliya you are a very unlucky girl...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂... Dramabeez... Aaliya... Remember Im your jiju and no flirting like this...

Aaliya: Huh... Yeah... My poor fate... Unlucky me... 😞😞😞😞... No husband or boy friend like this... So sad of me...

Abhi: Hoye... If your sister pragya hears this, she will kill you for sure..

Aaliya: Dadi... This is unfair... Me and pragz are twins only na...  You could have married me with abhi jiju... You did partiality with me honey bee...

Ro dadi: Aaliyaaaa 😬😬😬😬

Abhi: Hey naughty aalu... Stop all your dramas... Don't make dadi to get tensed... Come, I shall drop you to college... Im going on that way...

Bless me dadi... Im going to do a big thing today... Hope it get successful as we planned...

Ro dadi: God bless you beta... For your good heart, you will get succeeded in all your ventures...

Abhi and aaliya walks ahead and they soon reached aaliya's college... Aaliya bids bye and walks ahead... Abhi spots his brother sid chiding aaliya and drags her from there with full force...

But aaliya and sid failed to notice that abhi has watched them keenly and a clear frown is visible in his face... Abhi sighs and takes his car and moves to the shooting spot as he is getting late....

Pragya is getting ready for the shoot... She has been instructed that they will have a romantic photo session first,
followed by an intimate video album which exactly matches with the concept of the concert....

The theme  exactly resembles abhi and pragya's story...  As the concert is based on the theme
"Happily ever after" with full of love songs, the director has instructed that an intimate romance is needed for the promotion...

Pragya's pov.: Oh my god!!!! Can I do this??? Huh... Why these fellows are trapping me like this??? Will it is possible for me???

Really its not my comfortable zone... Shit... The scenes in the videos are quite intimate and romantic... How can I do this with Rocky and that too before everyone???

Yeah I accept, I Love him but Im damn sure I can't do this... How will I allow Rocky to touch me so intimately??? Pragya... All gonna mock on you for going to reject this...

How am I going to do this perfectly??? God... I cant...  You deserve this pragya...  You mocked and hurted Abhi too much today na... So get ready... You can't even back off too... 😱😱😱😱😱....

Abhi 😬😬😬😬... You idiot... Its all because of you... You too have the same face like that stupid rocky na... Why cant you come here and do this shoot with me abhi???

Seriously pragya... You have gone completely mad and sick... Something is gone wrong within you.. Why are you always in need of that silly Abhi now a days???

Huh... Why am I not getting any sort of uneasiness when Im with this abhi??? Why I long and carve to be with him??? Why my body is betraying me like this and why I badly need to be intimate with him always??? 😱😱😱😱...

Why my day is not getting good without kissing abhi??? This abhi has become like a drug to me... Im simply addicted to him very badly and Im getting mad day by day because of this abhi...

Phew... God its a mere torture for me... All my sanity is losing in front of him...

Stupid pragya... Remember you are in a mission to take revenge on Abhi... Don't forget that... Haan...

Relax pragya.... Think wisely how you gonna face this shoot.... Hurray... I got it... Hope this will work out... Yeah... I will do it...

The director along with the producers Mehul and Armaan came to meet Rockstar pragya... Purab too joins them...

Director: Pragya madam... All set... The shoot will start in 10 minutes...

Pragya: Yup... Im ready... Mr. Mehul and Mr. Armaan...  If you don't mind, can you do me a favor for me???

Purab: What's this pragya??? Last minute, we cant do any changes to the concept or anything... We have only less time pragya... Try to understand...

Pragya: Purab bhai... Just relax... Im okay with the concept and I won't do any changes and all... But I need a favour...

I want the whole set to get vacated when we do the shoot... Im not at all comfortable to do those intimate scenes in the presence of everyone... Please...

Mehul: I understand pragya... But you know right, most of the scenes are going to be from long distance and only very few close up shots...

Pragya: Ya... I know... But please do this for me... Im feeling some what awkward... So...

Armaan: Alright pragya... We will do that... No one, other than the cameraman and director will be there... Is that okay for you???

Pragya: Thank you so much... Im really happy... Let me get ready and come there at exact time....

They comes out from pragya's caravan... The producers went to look after the arrangements while purab goes to meet abhi who is getting ready in another caravan....

Abhi: Hey purab... What's my rockstar, pragya darling saying??? Is she ready to shoot with me???

Purab: yeah...  Mission accomplished... The same reaction as you expected abhi... Remember pragya can easily sense you... So, don't lose your attitude in front of her or all our plans will get collapsed... Be careful abhi...

Abhi: Don't worry purab... Pragya will not know it till the launch of the promo videos and photos that it's her husband Abhishek Mehra who has done the shoot with her...

Haan... By the way when is that good for nothing Rocky is coming here...

Purab: He will be on time abhi and he is going to see everything and he will regret for insulting pragya and demanding for a lump sum money...

Who knows abhi??? You are going to be a big sensation in the modelling industry and my gut feeling says that you can collapse that Rocky's market too and reach greater heights...

Abhi: But Im not at all interested in all these purab... Iv a bigger responsibility in my shoulders... Its my duty to protect my wife, her family and the business too... So, this is not my cup of tea...

Im doing this only for my pragya and also I want to prove to the world that my wife is the best...

Purab smiles and pats abhi's back and moves out... Abhi enters inside the sets and takes a deep breath... He spots pragya standing in far... The director shows thumbs up to abhi...

Abhi takes a deep breath and walks towards Pragya with full of confidence and attitude... Pragya didn't even blink her eyes too... She is standing as if she is in the spell of abhi...

The first photo is that abhi had to hold pragya in his lap with his one hand caressing pragya's back and the other holding pragya's one leg...

Their eyes should show raw passion and love overflowing between the two... Pragya was really scared to do this but she did it just like that and she didn't feel awkward too...

The eyes of the person holding her conveys pragya a lot... It shows her the love, care, passion, understanding, trust and a lot more... Pragya was wondering why she is sensing that its not Rocky but her husband Abhi...

She brushed aside her thoughts and gets ready for the next pose in which pragya is holded by abhi very intimately in him... The scene is such that abhi carries pragya in his front side sensually and she is pinned to the wall...

Their lips are way too close with each other and their eyes shows their love and intimacy...  A lot of such types of poses were taken with various dresses in which their love and romantic moments were taken....

Next starts the video album in which a full fledged romanatic song sung by pragya is being picturized way too romantically...  It shows a girl's feelings which is buried inside her heart and what she expects from her love of life...

Pragya is dressed up in a beautifully shimmering netted silver coloured saree showing her apt curves... Abhi comes up dashingly in a tight fit transparent white shirt revealing his body in the front...

Suddenly..... 😨😨😨😨😨

Outside the shooting spot, Purab along with the producers Mehul and Armaan are chit chatting with each other about how to promote the album for the concert...

Just then Rocky enters the place with a wide grin in his face... He walks with full of attitude and he makes a teasing look on seeing Purab...

Purab fists his hand in anger but he calms down as he doesn't want any of abhi's plan to get spoiled at any cost....

Rocky: Hi sirs.... See Rocky is always punctual... Where is your so called, Rockstar Pragya madam ji... Irresponsible women....

Doesn't she know the value of time... See Mr. Mehul and Armaan... I'm really very busy... I came here only as you two literally begged me...

Call her to come soon... Who on earth asked these married woman to do all these stuffs??? Why not they sit in their home and look after their husband and their
in laws???

Rather than cooking in home, who asked them to do concerts, albums, ads and all... Huh... Mad woman... If I marry a girl, I will never let her to step out of my home to do a job...

Purab, Mehul and Armaan are highly irritated with Rocky's disgusting talks and his behavior... They didn't said anything as they expected this sort of nasty talks from Rocky....

They said some fake reasons and took him inside a room.... Rocky is stunned to watch the scenario and his blood boils in anger...

So, what's going to happen next???

What is going to abhi's reaction to sid and aaliya's matter????

Will pragya be able to identify it as Abhi and not Rocky???

What is going to be Rocky's reaction???

Will the shoot continues as expected or will it be interpreted????

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

A long update of 2350+ words...

Sorry for typo errors and grammatical mistakes, if any...

No time to proof read...

Cast your votes and pen down your views...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro