26. Pain of love, lasts a life time...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Happy!!!! Happy!!! Happy news....

This story " Longing for my wife" has  become my 7th story to cross
3000+ votes with a maximum of 138 votes to its credit...

Thanks for all your love and support...

🌸🌸🌸🌸

A complete roller coaster ride with many unexpected scenarios are lining up...

Hold your hearts tightly to enjoy crazy/ mahii's twisty and crazy ride with too many shocking happenings 😱😱😱😱😨😨😨😨....

📝 Warning: Read at your very own risk...

📝 Those who have the guts to bear anything, can proceed further...

📝 If not, you are pleased to skip this story...

📝 This is a dark and revenge filled story...

📝 So, anything can happen...

📝 Only who believes and trusts me can step ahead...

📝 Strictly no bashing is allowed...

Are you all ready now????

Okay... Now be good enough to press the 🌟 button and proceed further...

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

🌹🌹 A silent tear always holds the loudest pain of a heart... 🌹🌹

🌼🌼 Pretending to be happy when you are in pain is a biggest example to prove that how much you are strong as a person and trying really very hard not to show your weakness to anyone...🌼🌼

🍁🍁 I want you... I want you here with me right now..  I want to talk to you... I want to be with you...
I want to hug you and find solace in your arms... I just want to be with you and please come back to me...
I don't want anything other than you in this life... 🍁🍁

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Abhi is completely startled as pragya is no where to be found in the farm house when he wakes up from his sleep... His heart aches uncontrollably and his heart beats are not at all in his control as pragya who slept in his arms is not there...

Abhi only remembers the vulnerable and devastated state of pragya, the previous night... Though pragya tries to stay strong in front of abhi, he had clearly understood that how much pragya was suffering inwardly and her broken state aches his heart to the core...

That's the first time ever, Abhi has initiated the move and when he slowly kissed her forehead, pragya hugged abhi tightly and cried like a baby... Abhi looks at pragya like his own kid and he gave her the comfort like a mother....

The whole night pragya was sleeping above abhi hugging him tightly as if a new born baby is looking for a mother's warmth when its feels lonely.. It's hard for abhi to close his eyes and he feels the pain of pragya as that of his own...

Abhi uncontrollably slept off as he had a tiresome day due to the dance practice and concert arrangements... But abhi never in his wild dreams would have thought that pragya will leave him abruptly and vanish like this all of a sudden ....

Though pragya had said that they will be parted apart within two years and they are only partners in bed earlier itself, Abhi had a strong belief that his love will change her for sure.... But he never expected this will be coming up...

Hot tears are rolling mercilessly and overflowing like water ways from abhi's eyes as he thought that his love failed before it gets started too.... He is standing there helpless as he doesn't know what to do further...

Abhi takes a deep breath to calm him down... He comforts his own self that he is not so weak to lose his love soon... He picks up the car keys and starts out to search for pragya.... He doesn't know where to search for pragya as her mobile and all her belongings are there in the farm house...

Abhi's heart brings all sorts of negative vibes in his mind as what will he do, if pragya took any unwanted decision... But he has a stubborn belief that pragya is not that much weak enough to do such rubbish things... His mind and heart argued that love can make any strong person to get weak and makes them to lose their senses too....

Abhi feels that thorns are pricking him mercilessly and killing him... He can't imagine a life without pragya at all... Though he accepted to move away from pragya for her happiness whenever she wants, abhi wants it should be him who had to move away and he didn't want pragya to leave him at any cost....

🌺🌺🌺🌺

Abhi's pov.:

Where are you rockstar??? Why are you doing this to me??? Why can't you understand that I can't breathe without you pragya??? If you feel this much hurted, you could have said this to me na... 😭😭😭😭😭

Why you didn't thought that I will be your medicine for your wounds??? Why can't you see my love for you??? Why not you try to understand that you are not at all in love with that Rocky???

I know very well pragya, you have not loved that Rocky a single minute too.. You just got attracted to him and that bas***d has used you cleverly, understanding that you carve for love and care... You being a fool fallen for his fake concern and cheesy talks...

You just god blinded in his fake drama and believed that you loved him... But in reality, you didn't love him at all... Pragya... My rockstar... You are in love with your abhi only...

I know very well pragya what's in your heart.. Your stupid ego is not at allowing you to come out of it and not accepting your love on me.... Please pragya... 😭😭😭😭...

Come back to me... I don't know what to answer our family... Please... 😭😭😭😭... Don't do this to me.... Come back to your abhi and punish me with anything or take any sort of revenge on me... But I need you pragya... 😭😭😭😭

Abhi's trance brokes when his mobile started to ring aloud with the name purab flashing on the screen... Abhi forcefully brings a smile in his face and talks to purab casually and came to know that the tickets for their trip are ready and they have their flights the next day morning....

Abhi doesn't know what to do at that time... He doesn't want anyone to get tensed... He believed that it's his responsibility as a husband to find out his wife...  Abhi keeps on searching pragya all through the near by places as pragya can't go far away by walking as she is a big celebrity...

Abhi keeps on calling and enquiring the security at the farm house, now and then that pragya has returned or not and warned him not to spill out the matter to anyone... Abhi freaks out and stops the car as he spots some people are gathered nearby... Abhi wonders how come this much people are there in the outskirts of the town...

Abhi gets down from his car and moves near them.. He got panicked on hearing that a girl got into accident and died on the spot as she is hit by a lorry... Abhi's eyes are shedding uncontrollably and praying that it shouldn't be his wife pragya....

Just then, abhi spots a man crying very hard hugging the girl who met with the accident... Abhi feels the pain of the man who lost his love of life before his eyes... He is also in the same condition as he is not able to find out pragya and misses her terribly....

Abhi starts to feel suffocated seeing the crowd and the accident scene is haunting him like a bad dream... He gets inside the car and drives to the near by beach as he knows that it will be empty in the morning.... Its a habit for abhi to go to beach whenever he is feeling that he has lost hope in his life...

Abhi doesn't know till now why he finds solutions to all his problems, when the waves hits his legs... He runs like a maniac and falls in his knees and started to cry aloud in the banks of the sea.... The roaring waves touches his knees and wets his body slowly....

The waves are getting stronger and stronger with each passing second... Abhi didn't moved an inch too and he didn't bother about the waves pulling him towards the sea... He is not in a mind to think of anything and all he wants at that moment is to see his wife pragya only...

A strong wave completely collapses abhi and made him to get fully wet... The waves starts to pull abhi mercilessly and is ready to gobble him as its food.... Abhi starts to lose hope in his life and didn't mind to do anything... His mouth is keep on chanting... Pragya come back to me... I need you... I can't live without you....

The strong wave pulls abhi towards it.... Abhi starts to drown in the sea... The deserted place without any inhabitants didn't see that a person is being pulled by the sea forcefully.... The sky too starts to drizzle pouring out the pain of seeing a loving soul who is going to die soon....

Abhi starts to drink the salty water uncontrollably... His eyes starts to itch with the saltness in the sea and his ears, nose, mouth and lungs start to fill in with the sea water...  Slowly, abhi starts to drowñ inside the sea losing all his conscious....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Aaliya gets ready to college with a heavy heart... She doesn't know how to face Sid today in the college... Out of habit, she picks up food for sid too which is being stopped by sarla out of nowhere....

Aaliya: Sarlama... Please allow me to take food to sid... Its a promise, I made to my abhi jiju... Don't stop me... I won't see him... I will just keep the food in his place.... Poor sid... Doesn't like food in the college canteen and will stay hungry...

Sarla: Aaliya beta... Why are you not understanding anything???? Sid has ill treated you and behaved badly with you beta... Try to move on from him and don't love and care for him this much... He doesn't deserve you at all...

Ro dadi: Sarla... Don't forget sid is your son... He may have behaved rudely and badly with aaliya for some reasons too... Why not we give a chance him to Sarla to explain his point of view????

Sarla: Madhu ji... I can't forgive him so easily and I don't want aaliya too to accept him so soon...

Aaliya: Sarlama...  I will accept whatever you decide and will obey you... But... This aaliya has loved only one man in her life... That's my sid alone....

I can't forgive him so easily but I can't forget him too... It's not at all easy to mend my broken heart... But my gut feeling says that sid will try his level best to mend my wounds... I trust my love on sid....

Please for me... If you don't want me to marry sid, I'm okay with it... But I won't marry anyone in my life other than my sid... I want to be a bahu of the Mehras and I also want to be a part of your family sarlama either as your daughter or daughter in law...

Sarla didn't said anything to Aaliya but caress her head and simply moved inside the room... Ro dadi pats aaliya's back and asked her to go to the college without thinking about anything.... Ro dadi gave sid's lunch box to aaliya while she smiles and took it with her....

Aaliya is looking for sid in many places but he is no where to be found... She kept the food in his table and moves to her place.. She is looking eagerly for sid to turn up to the college before the lectures starts...

The professor enters the class and the students greets him... Aaliya is looking at the door longingly for Sid to turn up... Attendance is taken by the professor and when Sid's name is pronounced.... ❓❓❓❓❓❓

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Abhi slowly opens his eyes thinking that he is somewhere in heaven or hell, leaving all his loved ones... His eyes couldn't register anything and it's really very hard for abhi to open his eyes....

When abhi opens his eyes completely, he understands that he is being admitted in the hospital and is given treatments... Abhi gulps hard as he spots pragya standing there with full of rage and is ready to kill him any time....

Abhi is completely startled as pragya barges on him and pounced on him like a ferocious lion... The half conscious abhi's head started to spin as pragya has shooked him hardly and his cheeks were turned blood red because of the thunderous slap given by pragya....

But abhi is not able to see pragya crying hardly clutching him tightly.... Pragya is mumbling something in between her cries but all abhi could hear is that pragya is completely scared on seeing his condition...

Abhi: Pr... Pragya... Stop crying... You are fine right... Nothing happened to you na... Why am I here???

Pragya:  Youuuuu... 😡😡😡😡😡😡.... Idiot.... Brainless fool... What are you thinking of yourself haan??? What the hell is your problem abhi???? Why did you to tried to commit suicide????

Abhi: whaatttt.... 😨😨😨😨😨.. suicide... Seriously.... Why will I do that pragya???? I don't know what has happened exactly... You were missing all of a sudden and I was searching for you...

I lost my senses when you are not found... I just want to relax myself and to think calmly to find you... So, I went to beach... That's the only thing, I remember so far.... How did I end up here???

Pragya: Àargh... 😡😡😡😡.... I don't know what am I going to do with you... You idiot Mehra... Listen to me... I woke up earlier and I wished to have a walk in the morning to feel some fresh air.... I don't want to disturb your sleep and I couldn't inform the security as he is not there when I came out...

Since my mind is also restless, I visited the near by temple and prayed there for sometime... Then, I thought of visiting the beach and relax myself... But it took me sometime to come there as there was an accident... Its really hard for me to come hidingly from my fan's sight....

When I reached beach, I saw you are willingly trying to drown in sea... I was shouting your name aloud but you were not in your senses... Huh... Thank god... I know swimming.... If not, I don't know what would have happened to you.... 😭😭😭😭😭....

Why are you doing such stupid stunts
abhi???? This is your final warning.... Dare to do anything like this, I will kill you for sure.. Do you think taking your life is a solution for all your problems...

Tell me, you brainless moron... What's your problem and why did you do like that... You have to face everything in life and you shouldn't be a coward like this to kill yourself...

Abhi doesn't know what to say to pragya.... His eyes filled up at the thought of leaving his loved ones alone in this world.... He feels ashamed of his actions as he is completely blinded in his love and couldn't understand what he is doing too....

Abhi really admires pragya a lot for her strong will power and guts... Though she is broken very badly, she never loses her hope on life.... Abhi vows to love pragya more and is ready to do anything for her happiness....

Hot tears are rolling in both Abhi and pragya's eyes.... They hugged each other tightly and poured their heart out... Abhi understands the pain pragya has gone through for a long time, when he is unconscious...

Abhi: Sorry pragya... I won't repeat this mistake ever again... Stop crying please...

Pragya wipes her tears and got back to her cold attitude: That's good for you idiot... You wasted one full day abhi... I have to reschedule our trip... Stupid... Did unwanted stuffs and spoiled my mood completely... Get ready for your punishment....

Abhi chuckles: Command received your highness... But please give me little punishment as my partner needs me with her... She will feel bad, if Im ñot available to her service when she wants me...

Abhi teases pragya while her cheeks turns red all of a sudden... She buries her face in abhi's chest and finds solace in his arms... Pragya is in an inner turmoil as why she has seen hell before her eyes when she thought that abhi is going to die...

Pragya couldn't figure out why her heart is restless all these time till opens his eyes... She doesn't know whether she has loved Rocky or not... But she is hell scared not to fall in love again as she fakely believes that love will give only pain to her...

.🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Abhi got discharged from the hospital... He couldn't figure out what's going on and can't come to a conclusion on seeing pragya's behavior... They started to the trip the next day, believing that it will be a happy journey...  But they were not aware of the shocking twists coming up on their way....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

So, what's going to happen next???

What Happened to sid???

Will sarla forgive her son sid???

Will it be possible for sid and aaliya to end up together???

What's the twisty shock that gonna hit in abhi and pragya's life???

Will pragya understands her love for abhi???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

As usual a long update of 3075+ words...

Sorry for typo errors and mistakes, if any...

Cast your votes without fail...

Dont forget to pen down your comments... Inline comments are highly appreciated....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

CrazyMahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Have a good day....

Keep smiling and spread happiness wherever you are...

Sayanora...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro