29. Life is Simple... But we complicate the situations...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your love and support....

A question before I start up...

How many chapters, do you all want in this story??? Choose any number between 35-40 and not more than that....

Majorities choice will be considered....

A big roller coaster ride is awaiting..  Lot of unexpected twists are ahead... I can shrink or stretch the chapters as per your choice.... So, don't forget to comment....

Dedicating this shot to all my lovely 750 followers... Yeah it's true... Your crazy buddy Mahii is followed by 750 people...

Thanks for all the love and support, you are giving to me and to all my stories by your reads, votes and comments... It means a lot to me...

Even though some people are against me and trying to degrade me, criticize my works and provoking and instigating people against me, saying that my stories are not worth to be read, I never bother about them and stepping ahead, as all your love and support is enough for me to face anything , no matter what...

💮💮💮💮💮

The best love stories have one common thing... A lot of hardships and problems are to be faced, to cherish that love...

True love needs lot of waiting and patience and a strong detemination to prove and win it...

The real happy endings  comes up, after facing a lots of ups and downs....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Abhi and Pragya had a wonderful time in the trip... The last day is the memorable day not only for Abhi but also for the stubborn and egoistic Rockstar Pragya too...

For the first time ever in their married life, Pragya really made Abhi happy and fulfilled his wishes, as that of a wife.... Abhi is too happy as Pragya has worn the saree and jewels, he bought for her and asked him to fill her maang with kumkum too...

Abhi: Thank you so much Rockstar... I didn't expected that you will fulfill all my wish... I don't know, how to explain my happiness to you....

Pragya: Huh... You are behaving like a typical dramabeez, Abhi... Grow up man... Just a small wish of my friend na... Can't I do that too... It's not difficult for me to wear a saree and to spend the time in your style na...

What's the big deal Abhi.... You are exaggerating too much and thinking as if I have done something great... And... Who on earth will say no to your yummy hand made preparations... God... The taste... 😋😋😋😋😋

Yumm... Yumm... Mouth watering... I won't mind my diet too and will pounce on the food, if you cook like this always... I'm so lucky na to get such a nice partner, who can cook deliciously....

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂... Thank you so much Rockstar... I'm so happy that you like my preparations... Pragya.. Shall we start??? Can we have the food, before it gets cold????

Pragya: Of course... Why not...  But Abhi... I have a small request... If... (Stammers a lot and turns her face to hide her tears)... If you... If you don't mind... I want to... I want to eat the food from your hand today... Will you feed me??? Please....

Abhi is stunned as he didn't expected this at all, as Pragya has never let him to feed her.... Abhi finds Pragya no less than a baby, who is stammering with tear striken eyes pleading to her mother to feed her... Pragya pouts and looks eagerly at Abhi to fulfill her wish and unknowingly a drop of pearl escapes from Abhi's eyes too...

Pragya with a shivering voice: Sorry Abhi... I'm not at all forcing you... It's... It's... 😭😭😭... Just... Just that... I'm missing my mumma and papa too much today... Don't know, why I'm feeling too much unnecessarily and see this tears are overflowing without my control too...

😂😂😂😂... Silly me na.. Do you know Abhi...  I don't remember my mumma and papa's face clearly too, as my parents died when I was 2 years old... Dadi used to show me mumma's snap and used to feed me and aaliya... 😭😭😭😭... Though dadi is there for us always, I feel really bad when I don't have my parents beside me...

When all my friends comes up with their parents for school functions, I terribly miss my parents... Even I carved and cried many a times on seeing my friend's parents comes to drop and pick up them from school...

You know what, I feel too much jealous on seeing my friends when their mothers comes up and feeds them during lunch hours and this is the reason, I don't have friends at all... 😭😭😭😭... 

Though, I and Aaliya are twins, I used to treat her always like my little sister and I gave the motherly love to her and never let her to feel for anything.... All this hard work is to fulfill all her wishes and I don't bother to do anything to make her happy...

But... (Voice chokes hardly)... But... I... I... 😭😭😭😭... I never let anyone to know, what I have gone through... Only my pillows and my closed room knows my unsaid sad stories, Abhi... Today.... I... I don't know what has happened to me and I'm behaving way too wierd and very silly na...

When you dressed me up, made my hair do, make to me to wear jewels and did make up and all, I really feel like the little girl Pragya who longed and carved for all these love and care, which I want to receive from my parents all these years... I really feel Abhi, that my mother is doing all these for me...

May be, I have imagined you in the place of my father and who knows my papa would have done all these, if he was alive, when I was a small girl... Why my parents left me Abhi??? 😭😭😭😭... Am I that much bad that they left and made me to struggle for everything in my life....

I'm so sorry, Abhi... I got carried away in my stupid emotions and I didn't mean to cry or make you to get sad at this moment.. I have no intention to spoil your wish, Abhi... But... It's that... I... 😭😭😭😭... I can't control myself.... (Wipes her tears hurriedly)...

Really Abhi, trust me... All came out from my mouth, unknowingly... I swear on my dead parents, sarlama and Ro dadi... I have no intention of taking any revenge on you Abhi, by doing like this and I'm so sorry by crying and troubling you like this... Please.... Forgive me, as I have spoiled your mood too... 😭😭😭😭...

Abhi hugged Pragya tightly in his embrace who is shedding her precious tears... Abhi too can't control his tears as the strong and stubborn Rockstar Pragya is completely broken down and standing before him in a vulnerable state...

Abhi always admires his wife Pragya and looks at her in an awe, as she handles all the issues just like that and can face anything very easily and bravely... But Abhi never imagined that Pragya is way too fragile, who is no less than a baby longing only for true love...

He understands that Pragya is wearing a big mask to hide all her pain, longingness and carvings and trying all her might to behave rude.... The revenge she made on Abhi is also out of some uncontrollable possessiveness as she doesn't want anything to snatch Abhi away from her....

Just then Abhi understands that this longingness and carving for the love and care only, have made Rocky to trap Pragya easily and made her to fall in his clutches unknowingly... Abhi controls his anger  and felt relieved as that Rocky is rotting in jail and now his focus should be only on loving and taking care of Pragya...

Abhi rubs Pragya's back and pleads her not to cry... He slowly moved her away from him, as her tears subsidies... He wipes her teary face and moves her near the table who is leaning on to his shoulders like a fragile little doll... Abhi sits in the chair and made Pragya to sit in his lap... Pragya didn't look at Abhi's face and is thinking of something deeply...

Abhi holds Pragya tightly in his embrace and picks a morsel of food in his hands... He gestures Pragya to open her mouth but she shooks her head in negative... Abhi glares and warns like that of a mother and Pragya obliged and opens her mouth like a good girl...

Abhi chuckles and kisses her forehead lovingly... Much to pragya's protest, Abhi feeds her more food beyond her limits too and she starts to whine as she is completely full...

Pragya: Enough Abhi .. Please... I can't eat more... My stomach will surely blast, if I eat some more... Please... Leave me..

Abhi: Then promise me that you won't cry for this petty issues... If you feel something, come and order me to do, whatever you want... Don't plead me okay... Trust me pragya... I will do anything for you...

Pragya nods her head and goes to her room... Abhi sighs and start to eat something but he is not in a mood to eat anything, as he lost his appetite completely... Abhi just like that finished off the food and put the empty plates in the sink so that the hotel staffs can clear it off in the morning....

Abhi took a glass of milk and moves towards his room... He is completely shocked as the room is completely empty and without any traces of Pragya... Just then, he hears the sound of rain and he panicks and rushes towards the balcony as its opened....

Abhi is way too startled to see Pragya is drenching in the heavy rain and is standing like a statue ... Abhi runs and shooks her hardly... But finding no movements from Pragya, he pulls her inside... Abhi quickly changes her dress and made her to sleep in the bed...

Pragya, who is way too tired sleeps quickly but she snuggles very close by to Abhi without her knowledge too... Abhi caress Pragya's head lovingly and he couldn't understand why Pragya is reacting like this...

Understanding Pragya's body is getting chilled up, he switched off the a/c and hugs her tightly in his embrace to give her the much needed warmth... Abhi vows to shower all his love for his Pragya and never let her to cry like this ever in her life, not at all aware that he is going to make her to cry terribly ...

🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

The next day,

Pragya is completely behaving normal and ordering Abhi just like that , like she usually do with Abhi.... He too smiles and does whatever pragya wishes for... He packs all their bagges and dressed up to start to their home town...

But he never forgets to help Pragya in dressing up and forcefully feeds her food, much to her protest too... Though Pragya likes it a lot, she behaves as if she is annoyed and try to act rude with Abhi... But, a killer smile from Abhi will completely make her to forget everything...

Abhi informs about their return to Purab alone and asked him to keep it as a secret as they wished to give a surprise to dadi and Aaliya not aware that Sarlama and sid are also there in the Arora mansion....

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Aaliya makes Sid to eat his breakfast and makes him to have his medicines too.... Just then her mobile buzzed flashing her bestie Piya's name in her mobile... Aaliya shrinks her brows as Piya won't call her, unles there is any emergency....

Aaliya excused from Sid and attends the call... Aaliya is fuming in anger on hearing the convo and she barges out of the house like a roaring lion... Sarlama and Ro dadi are quite startled to see Aaliya's behavior and they are worried as what makes Aaliya to get angry like this....

After an hour, Aaliya barges inside the house with a murderous look and throws a file before sid and yells in her top of her lungs... Sid hungs his head down as he is way too guilty and couldn't face Aaliya who is accusing him for doing like that....

Ro dadi: What's happening here Aaliya beta???? Why are you getting angry and shouting like this???

Aaliya: All because of this idiot Sid only dadi.... 😭😭😭😭😭... Why he is not at all understanding me, dadi??? What mistake I have did to him???? Why he is hell adamant to push me away from him, however hard I try to forgive him for the mistakes he has committed....

Sid whispers in a meek tone: Sorry Aaliya... I did that in my helpless state as Maa disowned me and I don't have the capacity to face Abhi bhai's wrath at anytime... But I regret for doing this now, Aaliya... I'm so sorry...

Sarla: Why are doing like this Sid??? Why can't you understand that how much Aaliya loves you??? She is protesting against all of us and is protecting and taking care of you more than a wife...

You have did something good in your life to get a girl like Aaliya... If you hurt aaliya like this, I don't mind to kill you, with my own hands... Try to behave maturedly atleast now Sid... God won't forgive you too, if you keep on doing mistakes again and again...

Sid: Please forgive me maa... I won't repeat this mistakes ever in my life... Dadi... I never intended to do anything to hurt Aaliya... But... I...

Aaliya: Idiot... You messed up everything because of your mere stupidity... I begged and convinced many  and tried a lot to stop all these nonsense things, you wished to do, without minding Abhi jiju's all years of sacrifice too....

Why are you being so stupid Sid??? Don't you know that the decision you have taken is going to hurt everyone of us here... You didn't think of me, for a single second too right.... So, you mean to say that I'm nothing to you right.... 😭😭😭😭😭

Sid shooks his head as no and cried aloud begging Aaliya to not to think like that.... He screams aloud that he loves her madly and did the stupidity in a confused state only and shouts that she means a lot to him as she is his life....

While Aaliya and sid are talking emotionally and crying hardly, Abhi and Pragya along with Purab and bulbul enters the house.... The four were startled to see Sarlama and Sid are there and they didn't expect to see such a worst scenario in the house...

Purab and Bulbul too are blinking and couldn't understand what is happening there... Abhi fumes in anger understanding what is happening and about to move forward to barge on Sid... But, Pragya stops Abhi and holds him tightly....

Abhi spits the words angrily: Leave... My... Hand..  pragya...

Pragya: Im not allowing you to step forward... This is their life, Abhi... Let them decide what they want..  I don't want anyone to force their decisions on Aaliya or sid... Is that clear???

Purab Bhai... Just take Abhi, dadi and sarlama to my room... Bulbul bhabhi, if you don't mind, can you ask the cook to prepare lunch for everyone soon... Please... I'm really hungry...

Abhi is rooted to the ground and is stubborn not to move away from there... Pragya didn't mind Abhi at all and locked the room inside... She folds her hand in her chest and looks at Aaliya and sid, who are crying vigorously...

Pragya: Aalu baby... Come here... Don't you know, your pragz don't like to see your crying face, anytime... Come on darling... Come to your sista...

Aaliya runs and hugs pragya tightly and cried her heart out... Sid's heart pricked into pieces to see Aaliya like this and he being the reason for all her cries makes him to feel more guilty and he is ashamed of all his actions...

Pragya: Enough aalu... How much will you cry??? Stop it... See you have spoiled my costly dress... Too bad aalu...

Shall I call your darling, Abhi jiju...  Only he can tolerate all your silly cries and mood swings... Huh... I cant tolerate this senti venti dramas at all.... Ho god!!!! You are not pregnant na Aalu... This sid didn't ditched you right....

Sid gasps in shock while Aaliya laughed aloud uncontrollably....

Aaliya: 😂😂😂😂..  Stupid pragz... What did you think of your sister, haan.... I accept, I love this idiot madly and he being a stupid tried all his might to force himself on me and to man handle me too, many a times...

But this Aaliya is like a fire and will never lose my virginity before marriage... I will give myself whole heartedly only to the man, whom I love, after he becomes my husband...

So, where is my darling Abhi jiju??? How dare you to throw my jiju just like that pragz... You handle this idiot and I don't know pragz what you will do.... Ask you brother in law to behave like a good boy okay...

Pragya chulckles as Aaliya has indirectly warned Sid and walked out from the room... Sid doesn't have the guts to face Pragya who is  looking at him keenly... Just then, Aaliya drags Abhi inside the room forcibly...

Abhi: Aaliya... Listen to me... Why are you bringing me here??? Your sister said clearly right, no one has the right to  interfere in your life....

Aaliya: Jiju... You have all the rights to decide what is best for me and this dub headed sid ... I'm ready to accept, whatever you and pragz decide... Just keep this only in your minds... Aaliya can have a married life only with Sid and if not, no one should force me for marriage ever...

Aaliya left the room leaving the guilty filled Sid under the traps of the arrogant rockstar Pragya, who will never leave anyone, if they make her sister Aaliya to cry... In the other side, Abhi is killing Sid with his looks for doing like this...

Just then Abhi sees the file in the floor which Aaliya had thrown and he stumbles on reading the matter written in it....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

So, what's in that file????

Will sid be forgiven???

Will Aaliya and sid unite in life???

What's in stores left for Abhi and Pragya???

Will Pragya accept that she loves Abhi madly and live her life happily with Abhi????

What will happen, if Rocky comes out from jail!???

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

As usual came up with a very long update of 3200+ words....

Cast your votes and pen down your views, reviews and comments without fail....

Sorry for errors or mistakes....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro