30. True love changes minds, hearts and souls...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hola peeps!!!

How are you all???

Hope all are doing good... Do pray for my good health too...

Anyone missed me??? I terribly missed you all....

So, many asked me to write 40 shots and hardly two or three asked for 35 shots... As I said, majority wins...

So, we will have 10 more chapters to wrap-up this story... A total of 40 chapters as wished by many....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

The one who loves you truly will never leave you, no matter what.. Even when there are 100 reasons to given up on the love and relationship, they will find a single reason to hold on with it....

If a person, irrespective of all your flaws, mistakes and weakness thinks that you are the most amazing thing happened in their life, that's the best part of your life...

When a person loves you truly, they can't hate you, even if you break their heart too...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Aaliya drags Abhi inside the room forcefully not all hearing his words too... Pragya twists her lips and a smile creeps up in her face unknowingly to see the bonding of her sister Aaliya with her husband Abhi....

Abhi is sulking and literally begging Aaliya to leave his hand, but she is not letting her jiju to go anywhere and want to be in that room only... Pragya bites her lips to control her laughter, as she knows very well that her twin sister Aaliya is way too stubborn like her....

Abhi: Aaliya... Please... Leave my hand...Why did you bring me here??? Your sister already told me right that no one can interfere in your lives and only you two can decide your life...

Aaliya: Uffo jiju... Stop sulking and complaining like this... Who the hell is going to bother about this stupid Rockstar's talks and all... Is it any rule that we have to follow this idiot rockstar's orders????

Alright... Alright... Peace peace... Don't glare at me like this jiju... No one is scolding your wife okay.... Too bad jiju...  This much concern for your rockstar is not at all a good sign...

Pragz... No violence... Stay over there... Let me talk to jiju first and we will settle our scores later, darling....

Jiju... You are like a fatherly figure to me and to this idiot, dumbo headed Sid too... No one other than you can decide what is best for us.. More than that, you only know what makes me and Sid happy... So, you have all the right to say your decision jiju...

Abhi: Aaliya... Why are you bringing me between you two??? It's better you two talk and decide everything... Please...

Aaliya: Enough jiju... I'm literally tired already... Huh... I can't deal with your dumbo brother, who is hell adamant to irritate me only.... Do handle your brother, together with your rockstar..

Let me go and get something for you all to drink... Yeah... Coffee will be too good... Wait... Let me come soon... Have fun jiju... Bring some sense to your dumbo brother....

Aaliya rushes out without hearing Abhi at all... Pragya with a teasing smile, winks at Abhi and asked him to stay calm and gestures him to look at Sid... Abhi nods his head and glares at Sid, who is completely tear striken and not at all in a condition to bear the looks of his bhabhi Pragya and  his brother Abhi....

Pragya: Hey Sid... Did you lost anything???

Sid shooks his head in negative....

Pragya: Look up Sid... We are not at all going to eat you, okay... Tell us Sid... What are you upto and can you explain us, what makes Aaliya to lose her temper like that???

I know very well about my Aalu... She won't lose her cool unnecessarily and she won't talk harshly in front of the elders.... I understand something big has happened... Would you mind to explain us about this sid....

Abhi: Why are you requesting him Pragya??? Answer us Sid... What did you do to hurt Aaliya again??? Isn't it enough of what all you have done to Aaliya earlier??? What wrong she did to you, other than loving you madly????

Why are you hell adamant to hurt her again and again, Sid??? Are you thinking high of yourself haan??? Keep this in your mind, Sid... If you lose a nice girl like Aaliya, you are a biggest loser in this entire universe... Remember that....

Damn it... Stop crying and answer us Sid... You not only made yourself ashamed with your actions and behaviours... You made maa's upbringing and my care and love on you, as a laughing stock in front of our family...

Did you ever thought a minute about all of us, before doing all those creepy things.... Why did you do all this Sid????  Don't make me angry, Sid... Tell me what happened....

Sid closes his face with his hands and started to cry aloud... Just then Abhi and Pragya spots a file in the ground... Abhi picks it up in his hands and opens it to view what's in it... Abhi's hands trembled, his eyes itches with burning tears, his body shakes, his heart bleeds, not at all able to digest the matter, he has read....

Abhi's entire body vibrates and the file slips from his hands uncontrollably... His head started to spin as he can't bear this shocking news at all.... He stumbles and almost collapsed in the ground with a big thud....

Pragya screams aloud "Abhiiiii" as he is completely turning like a maniac and is shouting and crying aloud, not able to believe what he reads in that file... Pragya is not in a condition to see the cries of Abhi and it completely shakes her whole being, as if her soul is pricked by someone on seeing Abhi's vulnerable state....

Pragya runs and hugs Abhi tightly in her embrace and pats his back to calm him down... Abhi is crying aloud and hugs pragya tightly as he finds her only as his hope to say that all will be fine soon... Pragya didn't stopped Abhi at all, as she thought that only she can give comfort to Abhi in this tough situation....

Pragya caress his head lovingly and kisses his forehead... She gestures Abhi not to cry anymore.. Pragya couldn't figure out why her eyes are also blurring uncontrollably on seeing Abhi's tears...

Both are in each other's embrace, finding solace, not at all aware that the whole family has reached there, hearing Abhi's cries and Pragya's panicked scream and watching the whole scenario ...

Ro dadi is overwhelmed to see that Pragya is really changing for good and her blurred eyes explains everything that how much Abhi means to Pragya... Sarlamà is feeling extremely happy on seeing that her bahu's care on her son and their bonding brought tears in her eyes too...

Purab, Bulbul and Aaliya are watching the scenario happily as they were worried a lot that Pragya shouldn't behave stupidly with Abhi, saying it as a revenge marriage... But, they understand clearly through Pragya's gestures that she has hopelessly fallen for Abhi and is loving him madly....

Pragya: Enough Abhi... How much will you cry??? Let's talk and make Sid to understand everything clearly.... Just calm down Abhi... We can sort this out....

Abhi: What's there to talk, Pragya... This idiot is not my brother, sid at all... 😭😭😭.... My Sid won't ever think of leaving me forever and he won't take any important decisions of his life without my knowledge....

So, he mean to say that right, he can decide his life and I'm no one to him... 😭😭😭😭... Haan... Who am I to him??? I'm just a stupid person born before him and did everything for his betterment and happy life...

But... 😭😭😭😭😭.... I... I failed in my duties... I'm a loser pragya.... I'm a biggest loser.... I failed in my duties as a brother and all my years of care on him is not at all a worth for him....

Pragya places the fingers on Àbhi's lips and pleads through her eyes not to utter à word more.... She wipes his tears and rubs her hand on his back to calm him down...

Pragya: Stop it Abhi... I shouldn't see any more tears from your eyes... Did you get that... Aaliya... Give the coffee to Abhi... Hmm... Come on... Don't whine like a baby, Abhi... Drink it quickly.... Remember this is Pragya's order...

All smiles on seeing how Pragya is caring for Abhi and making him to calm down... She picks up the file and reads it and anger flares in her nose abundantly.... She barges near Sid angrily, who is hunging his head down in more guilt...

Pragya: Wow... Good going Sid... Congratulations... You are too great Sid as your one stupid move is going to bring darkness in all our lives... What a pay back for the brother, who lived only for your happiness, all these years....

Leave Aaliya... At least you should have thought about Sarlama and Abhi right... So, you mean to say that they are not worth to be informed and they don't have any right on your life na....

Sid screams aloud: Nooooo... Please bhabhi... 😭😭😭😭😭...  Don't talk like this... I'm a stupid to do like this.... When maa said that she disowned me, I don't know what else to do, other than this...

I... I can't bear any hatred from Abhi bhai too... So, I thought to leave my studies and applied for tc in the college quickly.. I decided to go far away from this place, without anyone's knowledge too..... But my fate is really good enough as I fall sick and Aaliya brought me here....

I'm a stupid for manhandling my Aaliya but she is an angel who showered  me with only love... I thought of getting back my files from the office and decided to back off my decision but somehow Aaliya finds it out... 

I'm a biggest fool for doing all such things   and I don't know how I would have survived without you all, if I left yoy all... I accept that it's the worst decision taken by me but I... 😭😭😭😭...

I never meant to hurt anyone.... I'm so sorry for all my actions and I'm ready to accept any punishment from you all.... I don't deserve forgiveness at all... My guilty will kill me, no matter what...

When Sid is explaining his doings, he felt a tinge of pain in his cheeks as Sarlama is slapping him hardly.... Abhi hurriedly gets up and pleads Sarla to stop but she is not in a mood to leave Sid at all....

Abhi: Maa... Please... Leave Sid... He is regretting for his actions na... He is not in good health too... Please maa... For my sake, leave him....

Sarla: Abhi beta... How can he do like this??? Give him the worst of the worst punishment to him, so that he won't repeat his mistakes at all...

Pragya: Maa... Sorry to interrupt... Ahead of  all of us, Aaliya is hurted a lot by Sid and I think she has the right to punish him... What say Abhi... Shall we ask Aaliya to decide what's the punishment for Sid... Dadi, puru bhai, bulbul bhabhi... Anyone having any objections....

All accepted Pragya's wish and gestured Aaliya to go ahead with the punishment... Aaliya nears Sid and lifts his chins up and looks at him intently...

Aaliya: So, Mr. Siddharth Mehra... Are you ready to regret for you all your actions and ready to accept your punishment??? No... No... No... No crying... Answer me properly...

Sid: Yes... I accept whatever you say....

Aaliya: Alright... You are going to be officially become Aaliya's fiance soon and never dare to leave me anywhere okay... You are only mine and you have no choice other than to accept my punishments all  your life...

Haan... I need you to focus on your studies properly and prove that my jiju's care on you is worth for....Do something to make Sarlama and Abhi jiju proud..

Don't forget, I will test you in-between all these... You have to prove your love on me and we can get married, only after I get a confidence that you won't hurt me at all...

That's all sid... So, this is my punishment to you Sid... Are you all okay with this??? Sarlama... Will you accept this Aaliya officially as your bahu...  Jiju... Can you recommend to sarlama to accept me????

Sarla smiles and calls Aaliya near her... Aaliya runs and hugs Sarla... Sarla blesses Aaliya and glares at Sid angrily.... Aaliya giggles and shows her tongue towards Sid and rises her fake collars that Sarlama is in her side...

Pragya: Ufff... Thank god... All dramas ended so soon... I'm happy for one thing... My sweet sarlama is going to be with me...

Sarla: Nah beta... It won't be nice na, if I stay here more.... Let me and sid leave to home as soon as possible....

Ro dadi: Sarla... At least stay here till Sid gets fine and in the meantime, we can finish off the engagement too... What say Abhi beta... pragya, purab, bulbul... How about arranging it soon after consulting with the pandit....

All nods their head and accepted Ro dadi's words... Purab gestures Abhi to come out, as he need to discuss something important with him... Abhi nods his head and excuses saying that he is going to freshen up... Purab too joins Abhi and they both escaped to the back side lawn without anyone's notice....

As Pragya is feeling hungry, the ladies moved out leaving Sid alone in the room, who is completely dumb struck and is shocked with the twisty turns of his life... He didn't expected that all his problems will be sorted out just like that and he thanked god for bringing Aaliya in his life....

Aaliya sneaks in without anyone's knowledge and looks at Sid intently who is blushing and smiling without his knowledge too... Aaliya sits near Sid and kisses his cheeks all of a sudden, making him to shreak out from his Dreamland....

Aaliya: Idiot... Don't scream... It's me... Aaliya...

Sid: Sorry Aalu.. I'm so sorry Aaliya... I don't know what to say to you... Thanks for everything and giving me a chance... Sorry for what all I have did to you... I will try all my might Aaliya to prove you that how much this Sid can love you... You won't regret for giving a chance for me in your life.... Sorry again....

Aaliya: Is your sorry session is over mister??? It's time for your tablets... Here take this and sleep.... Don't think much and take rest Sid... By the way, Call me Aalu and not as Aaliya...

Sid: Aalu... I don't know, why I'm feeling like this... I'm completely nervous and I don't know why I'm feeling some pain in my heart... Will you please be with me, till I sleep... I'm not forcing you Aalu, I'm just pleading you... You can stay here only, if you don't mind...

Aaliya glares at Sid angrily and made him to sleep on her lap... She caress his head lovingly and soon he drifted to sleep, dreaming a happy life with aaliya and also not to hurt her ever in his life and vows to keep her happy always ... Pragya who comes in searches of Aaliya feels contented on seeing the duo and she closes the door happily so that no one can peep inside and  disturb them...

💮💮💮💮💮

Purab and Abhi reaches the back side of the lawn without anyone's notice.... Abhi can clearly understand that Purab is stumbling in his words and is bothered about something..  He couldn't figure out what makes Purab to look tensed and nervous like this....

Abhi: Hey purab... What happened man??? Are you okay????

Purab: Yeah... Im absolutely fine, Abhi.... Tell me how are you man???? Haan haan... I caught you romantic king... You made the stubborn rockstar Pragya to fall for you madly na... Arrey va... You are blushing man...

Abhi: Stop teasing me, purab... You sister is not so easy to get melted... Just she accepted me only as her friend after a lot of attempts.. Don't know when she will say she loves me and who knows how much years will it take for her to accept me wholeheartedly as her husband..

Purab: What's this Abhi... Pragya is loving you madly but she is a egoistic girl.... She won't accept it so soon... You can do it, Abhi... Today, we all have witnessed how much Pragya loves you and I'm damn sure she will accept you as her husband soon....

Abhi: Hope so... All happens for good as I expect.... Leave all that, purab... Why are you looking nervous and tensed??? Is there is any problem in office???? Don't play smart Purab and Don't try to hide anything from me....

Purab: Abhi... Don't get panic okay... It's that... Rocky.... 🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇

Abhi gasps in shock hearing Purab's words and his anger on Rocky roses ten folds.. They too were startled to see ... ❓❓❓❓❓

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Sarlama and Ro dadi along with the younger ones are sitting near the pandit who is looking at the kundali of  Aaliya and Sid for a long-time... Aaliya is completely nervous and sweating too hard while Sid holds her hand lovingly and presses his fingers on her palm giving her an assurity that nothing wrong will happen when he is with her....

Pragya is smiling happily and is mentally planning a lot to make the engagement to be the biggest talk of the town... She wants everything best for Aaliya and she planned a lot to make it happen grandly... She is not aware that the happy day of Aaliya is going to bring an unexpected shock in her life....

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

So, what's going to happen next???

What did Purab said to Abhi about Rocky????

Whom did come and heard Abhi and Purab's convo????

Will the engagement of Aaliya and Sid happen as expected????

What in stores for Abhi and Pragya????

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

Came up with a long update again, irrespective of my busy schedule and ill health too....

Words used: 3150+ words...

What I expect from you all is that your precious votes for my hardwork and your valuable comments, reviews and views...

Silent readers... Please don't disappoint me again and again... Expecting a positive response from you all...

Sorry, if there are any typo errors or grammatical mistakes, as it's not proof read....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora....

Have a good day.....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro