32. The moment which took my breath away....

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Happiness unbounds...

Never expected that this story will reach greater heights...

This story is a biggest threat to me and an experimental work in my writing...

Whenever I update this story, I'm always little bit scared, as no one should talk anything bad about the story line or the characters used...

As it's a dark story which shows the girl way too bold, I struggled really hard to pen down, every chapter... But now, I'm feeling elated with the huge response from you all...

💮💮💮💮💮

Very happy to inform you all that this story "Longing for my wife" has become my 7th story to cross 4000+ votes....

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for the huge love and support you are giving to me and to my stories....

8 more chapters to go, to end this story... Expecting all your love and support to finish off the story with a happy note...

Dedicating this chapter to all my lovely readers....

💜💜💜💜💜💜

The whole Arora Mansion is glittering with lights, music and glowing brightly, seeing the real happiness in the inmate's face after a long time... The engagement of Sid and Aaliya brings the deserving peace to the Aroras and Mehras and Dadi is way too relieved to see both her grand daughters has got the best of their partners, to take care of them after her time...

However, the wedding of Abhi and Pragya is still a mysterious puzzle and all were really worried, whether they will gel up together or not... The case of Sid and Aaliya is quite different as they are studying together for more than four years and they love each other a lot...

But on the contrary, Abhi and Pragya are the oddly matched pair, who are forced to marry, to fulfill the wishes of their family... Pragya being a famous Rockstar was in love with the super model Rocky and married the middle class man Abhishek Prem Mehra, who was a school teacher, only to make her dadi happy and also for the silly revenge she has on Abhi...

But Abhi fell for Pragya's character and bold attitude and he understands clearly that Pragya was just attracted to Rocky and is yearning for real love and care... The true love and care of Abhi has completely transformed the Arrogant Rockstar Pragya, to melt completely to her husband Abhi...

But Pragya didn't wholeheartedly accepted that Abhi is her husband and she is madly falling in  love with Abhi again and again ... She always claims that they are just partners in bed and later agreed to call them as Friends in benefits,  for the sake of Abhi's happiness...

In reality, Pragya has accepted Abhi as her husband wholeheartedly, when she allowed him to touch her and made love with him, on their suhagraat itself... She is blinded in her fake imaginations and unwanted egos, which is not letting her to open up her heart to Abhi, but every action of her speaks the contrary....

Everyone in the family, can see the immense love that is oozing out in Pragya's eyes and their togetherness is clearly seen by all, with the genuine smile and happiness that reflected in their faces... Their intimacy, their care, their trust on each other and the understanding they have, speaks a lot....

Sarla ma and Ro dadi are wiping their happy tears and they prays to god that no one's bad eyes should fall on their kids and they wished them to have a happily ever after... Purab and Bulbul are taking care of the guests, while Abhi goes to check whether the food is served properly or not....

Sid and Aaliya are smiling happily and accepting everyone's wishes and is taking snaps with the guests... Pragya is sipping the juice and her eyes longs to have a look at her husband Abhi, who is not at all bothered that Pragya wants him to be beside her all the time and hold her hand protectively...

Pragya fumes in anger and her hands are ready are to break the glass mercilessly... But she didn't do it, as it's her hard earned money... Pragya badly want to strangle the necks of the girls into pieces, who are passing a flirtatious comment eyeing Abhi's handsome physique and breath taking smile ... 

She wants to pull out those bad eyes of the girls and punch them hardly, who are drooling her Abhi shamelessly.... Gritting her teeth angrily, Pragya stomps her feet and hands over the glass to the waiter and runs hurriedly carrying the heavy lehenga...

She purposely pulls up stunt that she is about to fall down, when she nears Abhi  and as expected her saviour Abhi comes there and holds her in his protective arms....

A heavy gasp echoes from the girls as Pragya has purposely brushed her body fully on Abhi and hugs him tightly.. Abhi too reciprocated it happily and asked her whether she is alright....

Pragya flutters her eye lashes and winks at him... The girls growled as Pragya  pulls Abhi to a near by pillar which is completely dark enough from any one's  sight and the girls were heart broken to see Abhi coming out with a blushing face and wiping his lips with his kerchief....

Pragya with a teasing smile comes along with Abhi... She smirks and eyes the girls angrily, as if conveying them that he is her husband and she won't allow anyone to look at him by any means... The jealousy is clearly visible in Pragya's eyes and she being over possessive didn't allowed even some young married ladies too to talk with Abhi....

Pragya holds Abhi possessively and entwins her hands with him and moves along with Abhi, wherever he goes... Purab and Bulbul's teasings gone in deaf ears of Pragya and she without much interest leaves Abhi and moves to the stage as she is being called to sing a song for the couples....

Pragya holds the mike and her gaze is fixed completely on her husband  Abhi... A blushy smile creeps up in her lips, as she sees Abhi blowing a flying kiss to her and shows thumbs up to give her best...  Pragya mutters a silent thank you and closes her eyes, to set her mood to sing.....

The happy smiling face of Abhi is filled in her mind and she starts to hum the song slowly... Each and every word sung by Pragya depicts the inner feelings that are burried inside her heart and the love she has on Abhi is reflected in the melancholic song....

The soothing melody, the husky voice, the heart warming lyrics which is overflowing with love, makes the song to be the bestest one to potrary the true love a wife has on her husband.... Abhi is awestruck to hear such a song from Pragya and his heart is beaming with uncontrollable happiness....

Abhi couldn't stand there anymore and he rushes and sits in a chair, as his whole body is shaking with varied emotions... He hurriedly picks a glass of juice from the waiter and gulps it in a go, to control himself... Abhi shouts as Pragya has pulled the glass abruptly from his hands after giving a hard punch in his shoulders....

Abhi: Ouchhhhh... What's this for??? I thought my Rockstar is in a romantic mood, but why this violent, angry mood all of a sudden....

Pragya: You should thank to God... I just left you by giving a punch alone... I was singing there for you... But you are sitting here and drinking juice haan... Idiot... Don't talk to me... I'm hell angry on you....

Abhi smiles and pulls Pragya in his embrace and kisses her hairs... Pragya protests and tries to push him but Abhi knows Pragya's weakness fully and he whispers something to her, making her to froze in shock.. Abhi chuckles to see Pragya hugging him tightly and possessively...

Pragya slowly whispers: Abhi... Didn't you like the song??? Did I sing too bad??? Why did you come from there all of a sudden???

Abhi: Silly girl.... Will anyone say that your song is not nice... How won't I like my Rockstar's song... It's out of the world and I don't find apt words to appreciate your talent and the lyrics are simply mind blowing...

To be frank, the song reaches my soul and did something inside my heart... I don't know how to explain Pragya... I came here, as I feel that I would have end up in crying, if I stand there for some more time ..... Sorry Rockstar, if you felt bad because of me...

Pragya hits Abhi in his cheeks , way too lightly: Dramabeez... I was scared to hell as you left hurriedly and was thinking of many possibilities.. Even I didn't finish off the song and left the stage immediately, bothering a lot...

But my tension turns into anger and I  was in a verge to kill you, as you are sipping the juice casually... What made me to go mad is that I'm feeling thirsty, but instead of giving me, you have emptied the glass in a go...  I'm really thirsty now, as you have sucked all my energy idiot....

Abhi: Oh my poor Rockstar.. Just a minute... Wait here... I will call the waiter and ask to bring juice for you...

Pragya: No... No... Abhi... Can you please make my favourite chocoshake... Pretty please... I don't know why I'm badly carving a lot, to drink it now...

Abhi felt wierd in Pragya's behaviour but he didn't say anything and goes to prepare the choco shake... Abhi got a text from Pragya to make some hot pakoras too as she is feeling hungry... Abhi is really confused as Pragya without eating in the party is insisting him to prepare the items....

He felt really odd thinking about her peculiar demands... But he didn't think much and prepared the items quickly, before Pragya starts to complain like a little child... Who knows she can even whine like a baby and can protest like an adamant kid too....

Abhi gasps in shock as Pragya comes to the kitchen directly and sits in the slab and asks Abhi to feed her..  Abhi does as Pragya said, but he is worried ad a big function is going on outside and it's not at all a nice thing as they are not there for a long time....

Pragya groans às Abhi's  mobile is ringing non stop... He excuses and attends the call as the call is from Purab....

Abhi: Haan Purab.... I'm here only man... Just came to check on food stuffs... Okay okay... I'm coming.. Pragya is with me only... Okay I will ask her to go... 

Stop teasing me idiot and Cut the call Purab... I will be come there within five minutes okay... Uffff... Enough Purab.... Be with them okay... Bye...

Abhi with much irritation cuts the call as Purab is pulling his legs and teasing him much, as if he is romancing with Pragya, but in reality he is doing baby sitting... 

Abhi quickly feeds Pragya and asks her to go and meet dadi, as she is searching for her to meet some important guests... He also informs her that Purab has called him as some business delegates are there to meet him...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

After sometime,

Pragya comes and drags Abhi hurriedly, who is just relaxing after meeting some famous businessmen together with Purab....

Abhi: Arrey Pragya... What's the hurry??? Why are you dragging me like this???

Pragya: Come with me, without asking too many questions... We are going to hit the dance floor and I want to prove to everyone here that Abhi and Pragya are the best ànd no one here can match our chemistry...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂 Really pragya... You are not joking na...

Pragya glares at Abhi furiously while Abhi shows his puppy face and holds his ears seeking apology from her... Pragya to smiles and nods her head, as if accepting his apology..  She shruggs her shoulders and smirks at the girls, when they nears the stage....

Everyone's attention turns towards the stage to see the sizzling, romantic performance of Abhi and Pragya, who are setting the dance floor on fire... Aaliya and Sid hooted happily while Purab and Bulbul shows thumbs up to them and claps hardly....

Pragya is beaming in uncontrollable happiness, as the faces of the persons fell very badly, who have talked badly that they are not perfect couples... But Pragya proved to everyone present there that they are made for each other and no one can near their chemistry....

The intimate romantic dance made everyone to feel that love is overflowing in the whole place and no one's gaze moved here and there... Pragya and Abhi are melting in love and they failed to notice that they are the centre of attraction and is in the big stage....

Just then, Abhi notices that the artificially set pillar in the stage looses the grip and about to fall on them... Abhi pulls Pragya hurriedly and the pillar make a thunderous sound, making the whole place to go silent completely.... 

Everyone got panicked and rushes near the stage...  They saw Pragya and Abhi are lying in the opposite side... Purab and Sid runs hurriedly and they see Abhi's hands and legs are bruised lightly while Pragya is lying above Abhi, not at all in her consciousness....

Purab carefully lifts Pragya in his arms, while Sid helps Abhi to get up.... Excusing everyone, Purab takes Pragya to the room while Sid holds Abhi's waist and helped him to reach the room.... Immediately the doctor is being called for medical emergency....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Abhi is hissing in pain as his wounds are being cleaned and is treated with medicines.... All are standing worriedly, as the doctor who went inside the room, to check Pragya didn't come out for a long time... Abhi after getting treated in the guest room, comes along with Sid and is completely worried for Pragya and her well being...

A lone tear escapes from his eyes and he prays to god that no harm should touch his wife... Sarla wipes Abhi's tears and asked him not to worry about anything,.. All felt relieved that the doctor came out with a smiling face...

Abhi didn't bothered to hear anything from the doctor... He rushes inside the room quickly not at all bothering about his pain and his eyes poured out the uncontrollable tears, he is holding for a long time... He hugs Pragya close to his heart and the unconscious pragya is not able to hear what Abhi is pouring out to her... 

If Pragya is conscious enough to hear the words of Abhi at that time, it wouldn't have created much complications in their life and they will not be pushed into an unexpected worst situation in the future.... What to do... Fate didn't favour them at that time....

Sarla and Ro dadi caress Abhi gently who is crying hardly... They consoles him and congratulated him all of a sudden.. Sid and Purab along with Aaliya and Bulbul hugs Abhi one by one, and congratulated him, leaving him puzzled and confused...

Sarla thrusts a laddu in Abhi's mouth and blesses both Abhi and Pragya and kisses the forehead of the sleeping Pragya... Dadi too does the same making Abhi to look at them to explain him why they are doing so...

Sarla: Very happy for you beta... Really you two made all of us happy... A biggest happiness in all our lives...

Abhi: Maa... Please shoot out what it is...

Sid: Uffo sarlu darling... See my Abhi bhai is getting impatient na... Bhai... You need to have more patience from now onwards, as you have to take care of Bhabhi's mood swings....

Abhi: What are you blabbering Sid... What mood swings and all... Already your bhabhi is a terror and no one can predict in what mood she is in... What's the new thing in that... I know pretty well to handle my wife...

Aaliya hits Sid: Can't you say it clearly Sid... Jiju is not understanding na... Ahem ahem... Didn't expected this very soon jiju... You did it jiju... Oohoo... The rockstar Pragya has finally revealed to everyone that how much she loves you...

Oops..  sorry sorry jiju... I too talking a lot and not saying it clearly na... Congratulations jiju... You are going to be a father soon.... The little rockstar is on the way to hit your arrogant rockstar...

Abhi frozes in shock and he just can't believe what Aaliya said... He looks at everyone questioningly and all nods their head as yes, as the doctor has confirmed it just now that Pragya is pregnant.... They also informed that the doctor has asked them to come to the hospital for check up, within two days....

Abhi doesn't know how to react too... Everyone's happiness is making him to feel elated and he is pooled up in uncontrollable feelings as their symbol of love is growing inside his wife's tummy... Just then reality hits Abhi very badly....

All left the room asking Abhi to take rest... Sarla feeds food to Abhi and gave him medicines and asked him to take rest... As Pragya lost her consicious with the sudden tension, doctor had injected her and asked no one to disturb her as she will wake up normally in the morning....

Though the medicines have made Abhi to sleep, his inner self is scaring him so much... He doesn't know how will Pragya react to the happy news... His mind keeps on showing both the positive and negative aspects and even in his sleep, he is sweating a lot....

He screams Pragya and wakes up with tear striken eyes and even thumping of heart beats... He is completely drenched in tears and sweat... He sees the sleeping Pragya and takes a deep breath to compose himself... He caress her belly, which is carrying their big bundle of joy...

Abhi fills the glass with water and drinks it in a go to calm him down... He leans towards her belly and kisses it with full of love... Just then Abhi noticed that Pragya is sleeping uncomfortably in the heavy lehenga...

He gets up holding the bed and walks slowly and opens the cupboard and picks up a long, loose top.... He changed her dress and kissed her forehead and prays for a bright morning ... But... ⁉⁉⁉⁉❓❓❓❓❓❓

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

So, what's going to happen next???

How will Pragya going to react after knowing that she is pregnant with Abhi's child???

Will it spoil the beautifully bonded relationship of theirs???

Will Pragya mistake Abhi thinking that, he had did it purposely to make her to accept him as her husband???

Will it create a misunderstanding between the two or will it make them even more closer??

How will it going to affect Sid and Aaliya's life???

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

As usual came up with a long update....

Words used: 3250+ words

Cast your votes without fail and pen down your valuable views, comments and reviews...

Sorry for typo errors and grammatical mistakes if any, as it's not proof read....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

CRAZY MAHIZ

Signing off....

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Saynaora....

Have a good day....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro