33. To love you, is my worst fear...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I'm hell scared to love you... But I'm terribly scared to be away from you too....

I'm standing with a confusing choice that:
whether I should trust you and love you or
go on in with my assumptions that you are using my weakness for your selfish needs...

I'm not forcing you to love me and be with me always... At least, I had a hope that you will think of me and miss me, when I'm far away from you...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Abhi's pov.:

I couldn't figure out what's going on around me.. Why my life is getting complicated day by day??? Why my fate is so cruel??? Why can't I enjoy this happy moment too???

Really I'm scared and hell bothered with the unexpected twists.. Just some days back, things were going fine and smoothly between me and Pragya.. But, I don't know, what's this unexpected twist and turns which gonna push ourselves into...

This day is full of a surprise package to me... Pragya is so lovable today and she made me way too happy with her behaviours.... Today only I get to know that Pragya is highly possessive on me and whenever she feels jealous and proved to everyone that she is my soulmate, I was in cloud nine...

I was delighted that Pragya has sung a song specially for me and her each and every gestures conveys her love for me... She is driving me crazy and I'm madly falling in love with my Rockstar again and again..

She is really a crazy girl.. Loving me this much madly, but her stupid ego won't allow her to accept this haan... Let it be... I'm not going to feel bad at all and I don't need her confession too... I will cherish this happiness all through my life...

But I couldn't understand, why such things are happening, spoiling the best moments of my life.... I think some one has put black eye on my happiness... To be true, we escaped from the horrible and deadly accident, just by God's grace....

Really couldn't imagine, what would have I done, if anything wrong happened to my Rockstar and that too at this time .... Not only my Rockstar, I would have lost my precious possession too...

Luckily God saved my souls... Yeah... An unexpected and shocking news... My life is growing inside her.... But, I'm in a worst situation that I couldn't feel happy and enjoy that I have become a father....

Huh... My heart is thumping too fast and I couldn't breathe properly too... I'm terribly scared to hell... What will Pragya do, if she knows that she is Pregnant??? Will she hate me thinking that I did wrong to her??? Will she feel that I used her for my selfish needs????

Noooooo... I just can't tolerate that, if she feels that I betrayed her trust... Please Pragya... Don't do this to me... I will accept whatever you say... I'm ready to go far away from you too... But please don't ever say that you don't need this baby at all...

This is the greatest gift given to us by God... Please... Give the baby to me... I want to pamper the baby and make her/him to grow up like you... I wanna give all the happiness to the baby, which you were longing for all these years...

God... Why??? Why it's always me??? 😭😭😭😭😭... I... I just can't tolerate all these... Will it be possible for me to be away from my Rockstar???? How can I breathe without my Pragya???

How can I live without my Pragya????
I don't know what am I going to do now... Whatever happens, I'm not going to lose my baby at all... I'm ready to fall in Pragya's legs too and will do anything to get my baby... But I won't hate my Pragya any time and won't allow anyone to hate her too...

I love you so much, Pragya... Why did you come in my life, Pragya??? Why you gave me an illusion that you are loving me and you can't live without me??? Why god blessed us with a baby so soon???? Is it for joining us or for separating us????

Abhi couldn't think more, as his eyes are pouring out continuously... He feels suffocated and couldn't breathe too... With much difficulty, Abhi gets up from the bed... Just then, he noticed that Pragya is sleeping uncomfortably in the heavy lehenga....

Abhi limps hardly as the bruises in his legs are giving much pain to him...
He took slow steps towards the wardrobe and picks up a loose nightwear for Pragya and holds the wall to reach the bed... He slowly sits in the bed and with much difficulty he removes Pragya's jewellery and her dress...

Abhi made her to wear the night dress and kisses her forhead lovingly...  Tears were brimming in his eyes and his gaze fall on her belly, which is carrying the symbol of their love... He caress it lovingly and kisses it with full of love, as if it will reach their baby... He started to talk many a things, which are buried inside his heart....

Fate's game play is quite unbelievable... Abhi poured out all his feelings to the unborn baby and is not at all in a mentality to think of what will be Pragya's decision in this matter... He is in an emotional turmoil and he drawn up into a stupid conclusion, on his own...

On the contrary, Pragya is not aware that she is Pregnant with Abhi's child... Though she didn't accepted her love on Abhi, she started to fall for him unknowingly... She is in a state that she can't imagine a life without Abhi at all...

Like we all say, A baby is a gift from god and is a symbol of love between the couples... It's indeed the best gift given to Abhi and Pragya, But the situations are not in favour of them...
Let's see what destiny has in stores for them...

💮💮💮💮💮

Pragya wakes up from her deep slumber... She gets up and twists her body... Just then her mind rewinds all the incidents that had happened the previous night... She gasps in shock and shouts Abhi, with tears brimming her eyes...

Pragya's mind haunted with all sorts of negative thoughts... She couldn't  breathe too without having a glimpse of her husband, Abhi and all she want at that time is to see him hale and healthy...

Abhi, who is in the restroom is completely shocked to hear a loud cry from Pragya... He wrongly thought that Pragya is crying on seeing her changed dress and he is scared that she gonna blast on him for sure... With much hesitation, Abhi comes up holding the wall...

Abhi with lots of nervousness, caress Pragya's head gently... A loud cry echoes from Pragya and she hugs Abhi tightly... Abhi is hell confused with Pragya's behaviour and is bothered too much....

Abhi: Please Pragya... Don't cry like this... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to do that at all... You were feeling uncomfortable in the heavy lehenga... That's why I changed your dress... Sorry for doing so when you are unconscious.... Please don't mistake me...

Pragya glares at him murderously: Are you crazy, Abhi??? What the hell is your problem haan... Do you think, I will cry like this for changing my dress... Keep this in your dumb head, you irritating idiot....

No one other than you can touch me intimately and only you have all the rights to see me without any dress..  Did you get that, idiot...

I was scared to hell and worried that you should be fine... All the images of the accident flashed in my mind... I couldn't breathe too without seeing your face...

But you being a stupid thought that I will get angry on you, for changing my dress... Seriously Abhi.... How can you be so mean and think about me like this haan???

Is this what you know about me right???? Noooo... Don't... Don't touch me... Don't try to convince me... Move away from me....

You are not my Abhi at all... Go to hell ... My Abhi won't think about me like this... I said leave me.... 😭😭😭😭😭... Why did you talk like this Abhi???? How can you say so????

Abhi is dumbstruck with Pragya's outburst and he scolds himself for thinking bad about Pragya... He couldn't meet her eyes too, which is accusing him for not believing her...

Abhi; Please Rockstar... I'm so sorry... Just in a foul mood and I was in a confused state... That's why, I talked like that... You are a good girl na... Stop crying and freshen up and come... We need to go the hospital...

Pragya: Alright... I will forgive you this time... But never and ever repeat this mistake okay...

Abhi: I swear Rockstar... I won't talk like this anymore...

Poor Abhi doesn't know the fact that he gonna talk much more, by assuming things and gonna push Pragya too in a dark hell...

Pragya: Abhi.. Is it paining a lot??? Only light bruises na... You are such an idiot, Abhi... Who asked you to fall beneath me haan... You saved me and made you to suffer like this... Thinking yourself like a hero haan...

Abhi pouts: Am I not a hero, Rockstar???

Pragya: Hero... 😂😂😂😂... Comedy hero na... (Pov. You are my romantic hero, dumbo) Okay okay... May be a comedian... Arrey.. Don't whine like a baby... You are my super hero only....

Happy... Smile now.... Good boy... Let me freshen up and come soon... You call Purab Bhai to make all the arrangements to go to the hospital and call Sid for any help... Don't go anywhere, straining your body... Did you get that... Sit here, till I come...

Pragya kisses on Abhi's cheeks, twirls happily and moves towards the restroom.... She is whistling and singing happily, when she gets ready... Abhi is worrying too much that how will Pragya gonna react after knowing about the Pregnancy...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

After sometime, Pragya helps Abhi to move from the room... She feels irritated as Purab and Sid stopped her and asked her to go down, as they need to talk with Abhi... Pragya glares at them angrily and gets down and hugs her mother in law Sarla and started to eat the food, cooked by her...

Aaliya teases Pragya not to keep an ice factory in Sarlama's head... Pragya pouts and complains to Ro dadi that Aaliya is turning too much naughty these days... They were laughing happily and none uttered to Pragya that she is pregnant.... Abhi instructed no one to say anything to her, till he reveals the matter on his own....

In the upstairs, Sid hugs his elder brother Abhi and his eyes welled up automatically... Abhi wipes his tears and asked him to smile happily and not to bother about anything, as he is way too fine... Purab too smiles happily and hugs Abhi tightly....

Abhi: I'm fine guys... Sid, Don't be a dramabeez okay... Go and have food... Let me come down, after sometime... Have to talk with Purab about some office stuffs...

After Sid left,

Abhi: Purab... Did you talked with the commissioner???? Is there is any clue about the accident??? It's an accident only na... Not a murder attempt to kill us right....

Purab: Thank God, Abhi... Nothing like we thought has happened... I was quite confused yesterday and this Bulbul made to think of all odd things... Have to stop this girl from seeing daily soaps... Huh... Unbelievable girl...

She made me to believe that it's a killer attempt by Rocky, to take revenge on you and Pragya... Oh my God... She scripted a big story, as if it has happened... 😂😂😂😂😂... I being a fool to believed that as she said the scenes like it happened in reality and confused you too....

Just a technical fault, man and it happened accidentally... I couldn't imagine how this Bulbul imagined such things and seriously do you think this is what they show in daily soups... Phew... God have to save those poor souls, who are addicted to such dramas...

All is fine, Abhi... Nothing to worry okay... Be happy and enjoy the biggest happiness, God has given to you two... Hey.. Did you said to Pragya about the happy news??? How did she react???

Abhi: Not yet, Purab... Little bit scared to tell her...

Purab: Uffo... Don't get fear and all, Abhi... Pragya loves babies a lot... She used to pester me a lot to become a father soon... But Bulbul is not ready to be a mother soon.. Pragya is little bit angry on us for that...

Anyways, the car is ready... Have food and go for check up okay... Aaliya and Bulbul are coming with you two... I'm having an important meeting with the producers and have to meet the commissioner too about Rocky's case and this accident matter too... Sid is going to settle down all the bills.... All done as you said...

Abhi: Thank you so much, Purab... I don't know how I would have faced all these without your help...

Purab: Idiot Abhi... It's our family matter and you are thanking me as if I'm a stranger... So you are saying na that I don't belong to this family...

Abhi: No Purab... Don't say so... You are Aaliya and Pragya's elder Brother... My Brother in law... Don't ever say that you are not my family...

The duo hugs happily and comes down...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Abhi doesn't know what to answer Pragya, who is bombarding him with various questions... He feels helpless and is looking for Aaliya and Bulbul's help, who went to collect the reports and get medicines for Abhi...

Pragya: ABHI... I gonna kill you... Idiot... Can't you look at me and answer my questions... Keep your face steady... Those shameless girls are eyeing you... I gonna blacken their face for sure....

Abhi: Dont do like that Rockstar... See... I'm looking at you only na... What were you asking me....

Pragya: Good job Mr. Mehra... You are trying to divert me haan... Leave all that... Now answer me properly... Your check up is already over right...

Why we are sitting here??? I couldn't understand, why you insist me to have a check up and that too with this gynaecologist... This doctor will irritate me for sure....

Seriously Abhi... You are starting to eat my head like Ro dadi... She will only annoy me, by bothering too much... For heavens sake, understand that I'm way too fine...

(Whispers) Please Abhi... Let's go from here... I hate this Dr.Sunaina... She always takes me long lectures about proper diet, blah blah blahs and she will threaten me with injections too...

If she is not our family doctor, I would have killed her a long ago... Please... Please... I... I don't want any check ups... Let's move.... Please...

Abhi: Calm down, Rockstar... Yesterday, you fall unconscious and your pressure is also low... Doctor worried that you may have got low pressure... She needs to have a thorough check up of you....

Pragya: No Abhi... I'm fine only... Let's go to home...

Abhi: Please.... Do it for my sake... You need to be fit and fine na... Your video album works gonna start soon na... Your health should be good enough to do that right... So be a good girl and do it... Please... Won't you do this for me???

Pragya glares at Abhi and turns her face angrily... Abhi is sweating too hard and is worried that how will Pragya gonna react after knowing the truth... The nurse calls both of them inside... As Abhi has called the doctor and informed it earlier not to reveal  to Pragya about pregnancy , as he wished to give a surprise to her....

The doctor instructs the nurse to do all the tests... Pragya is hell confused as why the doctor is checking her belly and all... When the doctor insists to do the scan, Pragya is bothered that something is wrong in her health... Much to her shock, the doctor called Abhi too inside....

The doctor seriously does the scan, not at all bothering about the inmates of the room... Abhi is sweating profusely and is holding the chair, with his heart beats heaving up and down.... He couldn't look at Pragya any a time and he keeps a stern face and glued up his eyes to the monitor only...

Tears rolled out of his eyes when the doctor pointed towards a small pea sized thing in the monitor and said happily that it's their baby... Uncontrollably Abhi traces the monitor and not at all able to control his feelings, he excuses and goes out of the room....

Abhi is not in a mentality to see the reaction of the shocked Pragya at all... He is not bothered about her feelings and is not in a mentality to think what she is going through too... All Abhi want at that time is pour his heart out....

He enters the male washroom withuch difficulty and cried aloud, to his heart felt content.... He wiped his face and comes out... He spots Aaliya coming up with Abhi's reports...

With Abhi's insistence, Aaliya enters the doctor's cabin and be with Pragya  and heard about what all the do's and don'ts to be followed by Pragya... Abhi heard everything through the phone call and he made a mental note of all the needed things to be followed...

Bulbul too comes up and be with Abhi in the mean time.... Aaliya and Pragya comes out with the reports and prescriptions... Aaliya asked Bulbul to take Abhi and Pragya to the car and she will get the medicines for Pragya...
Abhi didn't had the guts to face Pragya at all... Pragya didn't utter a word too after that and she is staring at the sky blankly....

Only Aaliya and Bulbul are talking all through the way.... They get chocolates and sweets to share the happy news to all... But the couples, who are going to be the parents are pooled in varied emotions and feelings....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So,

What's going to happen next????

How Pragya gonna react to the happy news????

Will Abhi complicate the situations, by assuming things on his own???

Will it be possible for Rocky to come out from the jail and create a rift between Abhi and Pragya???

Will Abhi and Pragya live a happy life????

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

7 more shots to end this story....

Expecting all your support, till I finish off...

A spicy, twisty and shocking ride is on the way....

As usual a long update given.... Words used: 3200+

Cast your votes without fail and pen down your valuable views, sweet comments and supportive reviews....

Bidding Adieu,

Yours buddy

Crazymahiz

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora....

Have a good day....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro