36. A day without your love is a day without life...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

🔸🔸🔸 Warning Alert: 🔸🔸🔸

Read the shot with your very own risk...

Lots of unexpected and shocking twists, freaking moments are awaiting...

Those who can tolerate anything can proceed further...

🔸Strictly no bashing is allowed...🔸

Last but not the least, those who can trust me and has a confidence in me, can go ahead....

Others are requested to skip this story, as a roller coaster ride is ahead...

🔹🔹 Moreover, I request the readers not to comment as " Don't separate Abhigya"...

Please don't compare my works with the real Kkb and don't show your frustrations on the serial in the comments section..

I request the readers to comment only for the stories🔹🔹

I'm just using the names, as I like them so much and I'm their crazy fan... I don't like to portray my imaginary writings without them... I hope you all can understand me....

I hate sad endings and I will surely give a happy ending...

So, no worries...

But I can carry forward the story only with the way, I have planned...

Just 4 more shots to go to end this story...

🔹Fingers crossed and expecting a positive response from you all... 🔹

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Sometimes, I don't understand what haunts me more... The memories of you or the happy person, I used to be earlier...

I act like, I don't care a bit too... But deep inside, it's killing me mercilessly...

New beginnings of life are not a way to bring happiness alone ... Sometimes it has painful endings too...

💮💮💮💮💮

Darkness...

Darkness...

Darkness...

Darkness is surrounded everywhere.. The atmosphere is way too rough and rusty.. There is no light anywhere in the whole place and the heavy darkness is creating only a horrific and an eeric feeling, which will make even the strongest and fearless person to freak out..

Anyone who fears for darkness will surely get a heart attack, seeing the dark night, which is scaring like a man eating, blood sucking, heartless monster.. The rugged and horrific night may create a shrill in anyone's mind and kill us in fear for sure..

Adding more to get scared, the heavy wind is blowing with a dangerous sound, which will drain our bloods for sure and may stop the beatings of the heart too... Even our very own breathing sound may scare us, as it's echoing like a thunderstorm to our ears...

The trees are dancing like a fiercy ghost and the place is bringing only negative vibes everywhere... It says only one thing... Darkness... It's like scaring us by saying that something is wrong and something unwanted is going to happen for sure..

🔸🔸🔸🔸

A lady dressed up in a wierd clothing, which is torn here and there, is gasping for breath and is running with much difficulty to save her dear life.. Her condition is way too pathetic and it's clear that she is being brutally tortured and is beaten and abused a lot..

Her face is pale and blood drained... Scars, bruises, traces of drained tears, clogged blood, bulges with red marks, her torn skin, shows that she is in a worstest state.... But, she is running as fast as she can, caressing her belly...

She is huffing and panting and is struggling really very hard even to walk, with a huge baby bump.. She is not in a condition to move an inch too and the lower part of her saree started to get with the red liquid, which shows that her water has broke out...

Her eyes are pouring out, as she is bearing the uncontrollable pain and she is scared to hell, as how she gonna save her baby from the monster, who is very eager to take their lives any a time...

She cries aloud in heavy pain and kneels down uncontrollably, as her body started to shake a lot.. She clutches her belly tightly and is screaming for someone to help her..

The wild monster, who is enjoying the scenario happily, comes there with a wicked smirk and is laughing dangerously... It is echoing in the whole place like a terrific thunder and his face is glowing with clear vengeance and filling his eyes happily seeing her painful cries...

The smirk in his face shows his victory and the teasing smile shows that this is the result of rejecting and betraying him... The monster is not at all feeling satisfied and is expecting more, as he has lost his identity, money, fame and stardom, only because of her...

The monster kicks on her belly without minding about the baby inside and laughs again, not minding her cries too.. She screams aloud and her lips are uttering only one word as a mantra...

The whole place is crying on seeing her condition and the name " ABHI" from her mouth is nothing but her hope on her husband Abhi, to come and save her from the monster... Her screams are getting louder and louder, but her hopes are dying as there is no traces of her husband anywhere....

With a painful scream, she calls Abhi one final time and closes her eyes, losing all her hope.... Sweat and blood are drowning her, yet the poor soul is forgetting that she has to wake up somehow to bring the baby to the world.... Unluckily, she has gone into a deeper sleep.....

💮💮💮💮💮💮

" Pragyaaaaaa"

Abhi screams aloud and wakes up from his sleep... He is completely bathed in his very own sweat and his heart beats are wavering up and down... He feels suffocated and couldn't let a breathe too...

Inspite of the chilled room, he is sweating a lot... With shivering hands, he picks up the water bottle and drinks it by spilling on him... His whole body is shaking and he couldn't come out from the worst nightmare, which is haunting him and is troubling him all these years...

Blood tears oozes out from his eyes uncontrollably and he rubs his heart quickly and keeps on saying Pragya, Pragya like a mantra... He diverted his attention towards his two angels, who are sleeping peacefully, without any worries....

His lips curved to a big smile and he hugs them tightly in his embrace... He kisses their forehead and feels them with his hands and assured that they are with him only.... He takes a deep breath and composed himself...

He couldn't stop thanking his wife Pragya, for giving the happiness, he wished for and also for bringing their symbol of love, hale and healthy... Abhi closes his eyes and hugs them possessively and drifted to an undisturbed sleep..

💮💮💮💮💮

The morning sun peeps in slowly and is hell adamant to peek in shamelessly and is ready to grace a glimpse of the beauty queen, who makes all the men folks to run behind her... The sun is way too jealous, as her attention and her gaze is always fixed only on her husband....

The whole room is filled only with the photos of the lovely couples Abhi and Pragya, which shows all their beautiful moments of life.... Love is only filling the whole room and it has seen many terrific romance between the couples too...

Pragya stirrs in her sleep and her hands, as a habit traces the place, where her husband Abhi used to sleep... She pulls him quickly and sealed her morning kiss, without minding to hear his complaints to brush first...

If she hears Abhi's words, how come she can be Rockstar Pragya, who makes her husband Abhi to dance to her tunes always.. Not hearing his protests, she left him only after getting what she wants... She winks at him with a teasing smirk and looked at him seductively and made him to follow her to have a bath together....

💮💮💮💮💮💮

After getting ready, Pragya comes down whistling happily... She halts her steps as she hears the giggling sound of the little Abhigya, echoing the whole mansion, who is dramatically talking to Sarlama and Ro dadi happily...

Pragya is admiring her happily and she is not even bothered to look at Purab and Bulbul, who are standing behind Pragya nervously... Not only them, even Sid and Aaliya too comes down, dressed up in their formal suits, to go for an important client meeting...

Pragya giggles and kneels down, as Abhigya squeals Mummy and wets the whole face of Pragya, with her kisses... Pragya hugs her happily and kisses her forehead and hands over a big chocolate bar to her, not even minding the glare from the whole family....

Pragya will became a little baby, when she is with Abhigya... She is a blessed angel in her life and she never cares a damn to anyone and is hell adamant to pamper Abhigya a lot and is ready to do anything for her...

All settles down to have their breakfast.. Pragya is talking happily with Abhigya and feeding her the food.. She too is giggling and explaining the previous days happenings happily, as Pragya has returned only at late night, after her one month concert trip...

Ro dadi gestures something to Sarla... She takes a deep breath and looks at Sid and Aaliya, who are hurriedly filling up their tummies, as they need to go soon... As per Ro dadi's insistence, Sarla has to talk to Pragya, as it's high time and they can't delay anymore...

Sarla: Pr.. Pragya beta... Are you free today??? I want to talk to you...

Pragya: Oops... Sorry maa... I promised to take Abhigya beta to school and after that I need to go and meet my producers...

Evening, I have my flight to XYZ place... As I have to script down the lyrics for my new Album, I'm going there... May be, It will take a month more, I guess...

Is anything urgent maa??? If it's so, tell me now itself... But make it short, chrispy  and up to the point, as I don't have much time.. Sorry...

Ro dadi yells: What's this Pragya... You came just few hours back... Do you understand what you are doing... Running away from the realities is not at all good, Pragya... However, you have to face the truth, one day...

Pragya twists her lips and in a sarcastic tone: Dadi... I don't want to face any realities or truth.. This is me, the heartless, egoistic, arrogant Rockstar Pragya... Let me be like this... I won't change at all...

Till I'm alive, I will work hard and will give you all the luxuries and comforts... I just wanna be the Rockstar Pragya, who wanna rule the music industry with the rocking concerts and albums..

Is there is anything else left for me, other than going behind my career... No right.. Did I have any future or any hopes to live??? Tell me one thing dadi, why I need to be here???

To be frank, I feel suffocated to stay in this house, for more than a day.. As you people have called me, I came here.. That's all.. If it's not for Abhigya beta, I would have never stepped in this house ever...

Please dadi.. Don't make me feel weak.. Sarla ma.. I beg you... Don't cry and I don't want any more emotional dramas in this house.. Please don't force or make me to cry anymore...

Seriously saying, My eyes are left without any tears... I have become like a heartless rock.. I have suppressed all my emotions and feelings.. Let me live this life, with it's flow..

Sarla: How long Pragya beta??? It's been 6 years... You didn't care for your life and ordered us all, not to force you in this matter... But it's high time na... Atleast, you have to think about Sid and Aaliya , right...

How long can Sid and Aaliya be like this??? They too have a life to live .. Isn't it your responsibility to get them married??? It won't look nice, if they are staying in the same house, without marriage...

In your view, it's not wrong at all.. But from society's point of view, It's very bad... Already the media are not allowing them to luve peacefully and most of the time, they are becoming a Laughing stock...

Pragya: Sarlama.. You have mistaken me.. I didn't forced them or ordered them, not to get married... It's them who cancelled their wedding and is hell adamant not to get married...

What shall I do???? The fault is not mine.. Instead of questioning me, question them first... They are thinking for the impossible to happen and they are delaying their wedding unnecessarily..

Ask them to think practically... See now too, these two are keeping quiet, as if we are talking about others... They are showing attitude to me and are hell adamant not to hear any of my words...

(sighs) This is why, I didn't wish to come here.. All are ready to point finger only on me, as if I've done a mistake... But no one is ready to question the ones, who never cares for anyone's happiness na...

I'm getting mad... I need to go out.. Atleast, can I take Abhigya with me or not??? What's it Purab bhai??? Bulbul bhabhi... Is there is anything bothering you??? Speak out..

Bulbul; Pragya.. It's that.. Today, Abhigya beta is having Parents meeting.. So, so...

Pragya (sighs) : Sorry.. Most of the time, I forget this... Eventhough, Abhigya calls me as mummy, I'm not her real mother na.. It's okay bhai and bhabhi.. You guys carry on... Take her to school...

Purab: No... No Pragya.. If you want, you can go... You are also a mother to Abhigya na...

Pragya with a bitter smile: I'm not that much heartless to separate a kid from their mother... When I'm unlucky to attend my own kid's school, how can I attend Abhigya's... Don't waste time and go ahead bhai and bhabhi...

Pragya bites her lips and controls all her emotions.. She roughly wipes her eyes and gulped hard, not to spill a tear from her eyes... Purab and Bulbul had no other option and they obeyed Pragya's words and moves along with their daughter Abhigya...

Sighing deeply,

Pragya : Sid... Aaliya... Decide and tell me the date for your wedding.. I will look after all the arrangements.. Is that clear???.. No more arguments...

Sid: Sorry to say Bhabhi, we are not ready to get married, till you get back your lost happiness...

Pragya: Just Don't irritate me, Sid.. You too don't talk stupid like this Aaliya.. She is not understanding anything and is confusing you too...
Think wisely and take a decision soon.. Can't you two see, how dadi and sarlama are worrying for you two... Thinking of the impossible, you guys are spoiling your happiness...

Aaliya: What about you, Pragz??? Look at my eyes, darling.. Now talk, whatever you want... Do you think, we can live a happy life, seeing you drowning in misery and tears... Come on, Rockstar... Now shoot out...

Pragya screams aloud and burst out into heavy tears... Aaliya hugs Pragya tightly and let's her to cry her heart out... She rubs her back and calms her down.. All their eyes are filled with tears...

Aaliya: Pragz darling... Tell me, what you want??? I can't see you like this.. Don't hide your emotions from me na, darling... You are missing Abhi jiju terribly na...

Pragya: Aalu... 😭😭😭😭😭... I want your jiju... Ask my Abhi to come back to me, Aalu.. I'm hallucinating him everywhere and I can't pass a day, without him...

It's getting really hard for me.. 😭😭😭😭😭... I'm getting mad and frustrated... I want my Abhi... I want my daughter and my son... I want my family, Aalu...

I can't act anymore, Aalu... I'm dying inwardly... 😭😭😭😭.. Why did Abhi punished me this much??? Why did he leave me???? He did all the mistakes and took all my happiness too with him...

He takes my heart, soul and my everything with him.. He never loved me Aalu and never seen me, as his wife, a single moment too.. After these many years too, he is not wishing to come back to me na... 😭😭😭😭😭

At least, tell me one thing.. Will he come back and show my kids, after my death... Tell me, Aalu.. I'm ready to die too, if he will come back... 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Pragya slumps down and started to hit the floor hardly with her hands... Aaliya gasps in shock and gestures Sid to do the needful.. Sid quickly runs inside the kitchen and brought a juice glass mixed with sleeping pills...

Aaliya made Pragya to drink it... She too drinks it and slowly she drifted to a deep sleep... Ro dadi and Sarla maa are crying silently and are praying to god to give back the lost happiness of the house...

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

In the other side,

Abhi is whistling and cooking happily.. His lips curved to a big smile as he feels that his hips are hugged tightly.. He pulls her near by her and kisses her forehead... He tickles her and lifted her in his arms and brought her to their room...

Abhi makes an oops reaction, as he spots his son Krish is glaring at him angrily... He lifts him too in his arms, along with his daughter Kiara...

The naughty and notorious Kiara is exactly a photo copy of Rockstar Pragya... While Krish is a matured and understanding one and he resembles Abhi in all his doings...

Abhi: See.. It's getting late for school... Come on.. Go and get ready...

Krish nods his head and goes to freshen up.. But Kiara pouts and folds her hands on her chest and is rooted to the ground.. Abhi kneels down before her and ruffles her hairs, but she pushes his hand angrily...

Abhi: Kiara beta.. You are my cute, darling princess na.. It's getting late na.. Come let's go and get ready..

Kiara: Don't talk to me, Papa.. I'm angry on you.. I told you na that we are having annual day in our school.. You too promised me that you will ask mumma to come here...

Don't say any excuses to me... You keep on saying mumma is busy, blah blah, only always... Call her and ask her to come soon... If not, I'm going to do hungry strike...

Abhi: Still, we have 15 days na beta.. Mumma will surely come...

Kiara: Really... Papa, you are not saying lie to me na..

Abhi; No.. No princess.. Why will I say so??? Do one thing... You itself go and ask your mumma and ask her to come soon...

Kiara squeals happily and stands in front of the large potrait of Rockstar Pragya and is fighting with her.. She is pleading her to come soon, leaving all her concerts...

Abhi feels a heavy pain in his heart and he wipes his tears quickly... He feels heart broken, as he has done a very big sin to his wife Pragya and their kids Krish and Kiara... However, he tries to give justification to his behaviours, his mistake can never be compensated...

He wipes his tears and makes his kids to get ready for the school... He sends them in the school bus and is thinking deeply, as he doesn't know what to do to.... All he wants is his Rockstar Pragya, but he doesn't have the guts to call her or go back to her...

The darkest past of his life, the day which collapsed everything came in front of his eyes....

💮💮💮💮💮

So,

What has happened in the past????

How come Abhi is with his kids???

Where is Abhi as of now???

How come Sid, sarla, purab and Bulbul are in the Arora Mansion???

What happened to Rocky ???

Will Abhi and Pragya meet and will they be together???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

Given a very long update...

Words used: 3400+

Cast your votes without fail and pen down your valuable views and comments....

Bidding adieu,

Yours clifft buddy

Crazymahiz

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro