Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"The once fearsome big bad wolf... now had a story of his own that you related to perfectly."

You lean forward and wrap your arms around Sans, ignoring the awful pain you receive from your burns. He doesn't respond to it, instead just goes limp in your arms.

For some reason, you don't even feel the least bit nervous. He had someone he cared about, but someone who was still alive. Of course he'd be tortured by seeing Papyrus die then return in the next timeline, but things weren't as easy for you. You didn't get a 'restart'. Ivan was never going to come back despite how many times you wished he would.

But your feelings were the same as his- broken beyond repair.

You're unsure of how long Sans will be this understanding, so you use the time to explain your past.

"M-My parents, little brother and I used to live a house near Mt. Ebott."

He flinches at the sound of your voice but relaxes into your embrace again to signal he was listening.

"Life... wasn't too good for me back then. I was bullied at school, and when I got home- I was beaten by father. Mother was always away on business trips and seldom returned. So I was left alone to care for my younger brother, Ivan. He was the sweetest kid, full of smiles and never cried unless he saw dad hitting me." You feel the tears welling up in yours eyes, but you're glad Sans can't see them.

"One day... when monsters returned to the surface, someone killed him. And I was too late to save him. I wanted to avenge his death, but at the same time, I just didn't want to live anymore. I thought you would be the end of me... but here I am in your arms for comfort. Kinda ironic, huh?"

You chuckle as you feel the tears slowly fall down your cheeks and onto the cement floor.

Suddenly, you notice Sans pull away, and the cold of the cell embraces you instead. But as soon as his touch leaves, you feel his hands caress your face and wipe away your tears, avoiding the scars.

His white pinpricks are no longer filled with hatred and animosity, but rather empathy and warmth. You lean into his hand and embrace the coldness of his touch. Never before have you felt this safe.

"We should tend to your wounds... I wanna take you somewhere."

You're confused by his proposal, but feel that it's okay to trust him... at least a little bit.

You lay back down on the mattress and allow Sans to tend to your wounds, attempting to act like the pain isn't bothering you. It doesn't help that he's watching your facial expressions to see when it hurts. He was surprisingly perceptive.

A comfortable silence fell over the room as he cleansed your wounds and you relaxed for the first time since your stay.

All was well until he said the careless little phrase: "Take off your shirt."

Upon hearing the command, you flinch and pull away from him.

He raises a non-existent eyebrow and starts to slide his hand under your shirt to pull it off. You slap his hand away and watch as the same cold expression he'd had since your meeting begins to return.

As his expression becomes venomous again, you inch away, fearing the pain you know he can inflict and you're aware that it'd be fatal in your current condition. But suddenly, the yellow flames that had been conjuring in his left eye extinguish themselves and fade away into the air.

Sans blinks a few times as if trying to bounce back to reality. His white pinpricks focus on you, and when he looks in your eyes, his expression softens. He most likely saw the fear that was written all over your face.

In attempts to comfort you, he reaches towards your face to comfort you again, but you back away from his touch until you reach the concrete wall behind you.

The now dejected skeleton stood to his feet, refusing to show his face. Only now had you realized how rash your actions were towards him. You were trying to show him that humans weren't all bad people, and yet you showed him your weakness and fear.

"S-Sans I'm so-"

You try to stammer out an apology but he doesn't listen.

"Don't. I'm fully aware that you see me as a tyrant. And to think I thought you were different. You're still the same sickly runt I dragged off the streets. You're a worthless human, and that's all you ever will be."

And with his mind set on his hate towards you, he stormed out of your cell.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro