[11]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Afternoon

Ragini gets up first and gets freshn up and then looks at Swara who is sleeping peacefully : it's 1:30 now and chachiji had said us to be for lunch within 2pm what shall I do ? Shall I wake her or not ?

Ragini starts thinking while bitting her nails : if I wake her she might be angry na ? And if I won't wake her then chachiji will be angry on her for sleeping for long . What shall I do ? It's better to wake her

Ragini slowly pats Swara's shoulder : di wake up

Swara in sleepy voice : I need to sleep

Ragini again with slow voice : di you aren't in your room anymore don't forget today is our mehendi ceremony

Hearing mehendi ceremony Swara wakes up immediately making Ragini giggle . Swara glares her making her shut her mouth .

Ragini : I'm sorry but being brides we can't be late na

Swara nods her head and goes to washroom to get freshn up while Ragini sighs .

When Swara came out of washroom she sees Laksh and Ragini spending some quality time and smiles .

Laksh who saw Swara smiles teasingly : Bhabhi you can spend sometime with Bhai he is in room and if you will go there we can have some privacy

Ragini slaps Laksh's shoulder playfully : have some shame

Laksh pouts : what shame ? Even Bhabhi is going to get married with Bhai even she needs to know Bhai before marriage na

Swara thinks to herself : this would be the best chance to speak with Sanskar and I can't miss it

Laksh looks at Swara being lost and smirks : Bhabhi if you want you tell we will go to our room and Bhai will come to your room

Ragini giggles : idea is good

Swara gets embarrassed : you both be here I will go

Swara quickly runs from there being embarrassed while Ragini and Laksh laughs hard seeing her .

____

As soon as Swara came out of the room Sanskar's room which was exact opposite to her room opens the door while having phone in his hand .

Sanskar smiles looking at Swara and holds her by her waist : Raj be here on time we will discuss further things after the function

Without allowing Raj to speak further Sanskar cuts the call and looks at Swara who is looking at him angrily . He smiles and removes her hair strands from her face and tucks it back .

Sanskar : wanted to spend time with me as Ragini and Laksh are spending time in your room ?

Swara looks at him angrily and pokes her hand to his chest : don't keep more expectations I just wanted to talk

Sanskar acts like hurt and places his other hand on his chest : you hit me hard over here

Swara looks at him being confused : by poking how can it pain ?

Sanskar pulls her towards him : because you poked your finger in wrong place

Swara understands him and comes out of his clutches : you can't pull me like this always and wherever you want

Sanskar smiles and goes near her : so you want me to do it when we are alone ?

Swara pushes him : keep all your dirty mind aside and listen to me carefully

Sanskar smiles : not here let's go inside .

Sanskar takes Swara to his room while the whole scene was seen by someone and was burning with anger looking at their togetherness .

____

Sanskar takes Swara inside and locks the door : now tell me what you want to say ?

Swara takes a sigh : listen Sanskar you are a good person and any girl can fall for you but I'm not among those . I don't deserve you in any sense so please don't blackmail me and cancel the marriage

Sanskar goes near her and holds her hand : you think me as a good person ?

Swara nods her head

Sanskar : them why don't you want to marry me ? Do I lack something which you need in your life partner ? Then do tell me I will try my best to gain that quality

Swara looks at his eyes being shocked : I .. I .. dint mean that

Sanskar : then what do you mean ?

Swara takes a sigh : listen Sanskar I'm having very less days with me and I don't think so that you deserve to have such a wife .

Sanskar smiles : nah you aren't having any less days I will arrange world's best doctor for your treatment infact I have already sent your case file to one of the best doctor and he has already started checking your case . After marriage we are going to Australia and get you operated there as it's right time .

Swara looks at him with wide eyes while he was still holding her hand and looking her eyes deeply : are you mad ? Don't you know it costs lakhs of money and that too in Australia then there will be need of crores and I can't afford lakhs here and you want me to spend crores ?

Sanskar laughs at her statement making her angry and makes her sit on bed while he kneels down in front of her : I can spend anything for you as you are my world and don't think that I'm speaking it out of sympathy or pity but I really mean it

Swara : ok I agree you can spend so much to cure me but what about your family ? Will they agree me after knowing that I'm having such a big disease ?

Sanskar chuckles : why will they do that when they know I can do everything to save you ?

Swara : but this is wrong I will go and tell to everyone that I don't want to get married

Swara was about to get up but Sanskar makes her sit : and listen if you will reject this marriage then there Ragini and Laksh's marriage will also break do you want that ?

Swara twitches her nose : you can't blackmail me all the time

Sanskar chuckles : then why your coming to me with these non sense reasons to break the marriage ?

Swara : because I don't want to get married

Sanskar : that is not possible and if you get succeeded then forget about Ragini and Laksh's marriage 

Swara greets her teeth angrily : why do you blackmail me always ?

Sanskar smiles : because I know you love your sister

Swara looks at him angrily : it's not because I love my sister it's because I don't want to go to hell after breaking a lover's love story . I'm done in this hell so I want to go to heaven .

Sanskar laughs loudly : are you always this innocent ?

Swara twitches her nose : I will tell God to send you to hell

Sanskar while controlling his laughs : who said you all this ?

Swara angrily : my dida

Sanskar laughs : ok fine atleast to go to heaven marry me . See if you marry me it will be helpful for me to get ticket to heaven .

Swara looks at him being confused : how you will get ticket ?

Sanskar while controlling his laughter : see after getting married to you I will get you operated that is also a good work na then God will be impressed with me and will welcome me to heaven and won't send me to hell

Swara understands that he is making fun of her and gets angry and starts beating him : I know your making fun of me but I will tell Durga maa to punish you in heaven

Sanskar was laughing hardly while Swara was beating him . Swara gets slipped and falls on Sanskar while he gets misbalanced and falls in the floor while Swara falls above him . Her few hair strands fall on her face causing hurdle for Sanskar to see her angelic face . He slowly removes those hair strands and looks at her face . Her eyes was closed tightly due to fear and she was holding his shirt very tightly in her fist as if her life is dependent on it . Sanskar smiles and slowly kisses her forehead . Swara comes to reality by the kiss and gets embarrassed . Swara tries to get up but Sanskar doesn't allow .

Sanskar : I'm feeling good like this

A layer of pinkish color forms in her cheeks unknown to herself making Sanskar happy .

Swara while hiding her feelings : we need to go for lunch .. I have my tablets too

Hearing tablets Sanskar's back gets straight and he gets up while helping Swara : let's go

Swara looks at his face being shocked . Till now he wasn't leaving a chance to be near her but hearing her lame excuses he got up instantly . She shrugges her head and goes behind him . After locking the door Sanskar holds Swara's hand making her shock but she doesn't say anything as somewhere even she was feeling protective and safe being with him . She smiles at her own thoughts and goes along with him remembering him saying " you shouldn't be behind me but should walk with me together "

Sanskar looks at her face slowly and gets happy to see her happy and prays to God to make her fall for him as fast as possible.

_____

Sorry guys for being late . I was having very bad headache so couldn't manage to post early . And restricted the part .

And thank you for accepting my book . I was happy to see 90 votes on previous part . I'm not able to express my happiness . Do support me like this 😁 .

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro