[13]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next day

Swara and Ragini were sleeping peacefully in their room but their sleep gets disturb due to continuous bang on door .

Swara murmurs in her sleep : my alarm dint cry then why did Sharmisthaji came early today ?

Ragini who got up hears her and wonders why she is calling their mother with her name but now her first priority is to open the door as it's been banged badly .

Ragini opens the door and looks at Amaya having a cute angry face : Amy ? You here at this time ?

Amaya keeps her hand on her waist and goes inside and looks at Swara who was sitting on bed as she realised she is no more in her room : you both are getting up now ?

Swara bites her tongue : sorry

Amaya : now both of you go and wash your hands I want to see color and only then I will show my mehendi color

Ragini and Swara smiles at her .

Ragini : I will wash my hands first

Swara nods her head : why did Ammu wake up early today ?

Amaya : because I wanted to see my both chachi's mehendi before my chachu's

Swara giggles : and why so ?

Amaya gets excited : mumma had said whose color comes dark na then my chachu will be loving them more than me so I should be ready for competition na

Swara laughs hearing her : why will we do competition with you ?

Amaya twitches her nose : I don't know

Swara : do you think I will take competition from you ?

Amaya nods her head in no : but I can't take risk na I'm princess of both my chachu's

Swara smiles : and you will be princess of your chachi's too

Amaya's eyes shine : really ?

Swara smiles : yes

At that time Parineeta enters their room with angry face : Amaya what are you doing here ? Dint I tell you to allow your chachi's to sleep well

Hearing her mother's scolding Amaya quickly runs and hides behind Swara : Swala Chachi please help me

Swara gets happy hearing Chachi as it's first time someone has accepted her : Bhabhi let it be na she is kid

Parineeta : Swara don't take her side you don't know she is getting spoiled a lot due to excess of our love

Amaya : no Swala Chachi she is lying

At that time Ragini comes out of washroom and Amaya jumps towards her

Amaya : Chachi show your mehendi

Ragini shows her hand while Amaya's eyes shine with happiness : it's not dark as mine that means Laksh chachu will love me more than you

Ragini looks at her with wide eyes while Swara and Parineeta breaks into laughter . Ragini hearing their voice understands that Amaya was feeling insecure .

Ragini bends and pulls Amaya's cheeks slowly : even your Chachi will love you more

Amaya's eyes shine : really ?

Ragini smiles : yes

Amaya hugs her happily : yeah all will love me more

Amaya breaks the hug and looks at Swara and glares her . Swara gulps and goes to washroom and comes out within 10 minutes .

Amaya's eyes shines : even Swala chachi's color isn't dark like mine

Swara smiles : show your hand

Amaya happily shows her hand which was having deep color : see see

Swara and Ragini smile : yeah Ammu/Amaya it's too beautiful and dark

Parineeta hits her forehead : Amaya now enough of mehendi go and wake your chachu's

Amaya smiles and runs from there quickly

Parineeta goes near Swara and Ragini : I'm sorry I dint knew she will act like this

Swara and Ragini smiles

Swara : it's ok Bhabhi she is a kid

Ragini with a serious face : and kids take these words seriously what will be said to them in childhood as in this age they believe their parents words more than anyone else

Swara understands the meaning but stays quite : and we aren't even gonna be a barrier between Ammu and her chachu's

Parineeta nods her head : thank you for understanding now quickly get freshn up at 10 am it's engagement then afternoon haldi ceremony and evening at 7pm Sangeeth

Swara and Ragini nod their head while Parineeta goes from there as she has to look after her devil child who might be eating her chachu's head .

_____

After getting freshn up all gather in dinning area for having breakfast and as usual tables were placed for families but today Swara prefers to spend time with her dada and his family . Sanskar understands her wish and allows her but makes sure that curtains are removed and he can see and hear her .

Kaki was feeding dosa to Swara : Swara after marriage you need to be fat

Dada chuckles : just like your kaki

Swara giggles while Kavya bites her lower lips to control her laughter

Kaki glares her husband angrily while feeding Swara : you be quite Shankarji you don't know anything

Dada looks on : what did I do Shantiji ?

Kaki : look at this girl , she became so thin . I had met her last 3 months ago and she lost her weight still more and if this continues then she will fly with air .

Sanskar who heard this smiles sitting in his place while other side Sharmistha looks on .

As Shankar dada and Sanskar's table were near Sujata interrupts : what did you say Shantiji ? Swara lost her weight ? Oh God ! I need to make her fat as fast as possible !

Swara looks with wide eyes while Sanskar was having hard time controlling his laughter .

Kaki : yes Sujataji you must make sure that she eats more of ghee because I heard ghee will help to gain weight

Swara makes crying face : I'm happy as I am

Sujata and kaki together : you be quite let us decide first

Swara pouts while Sharmistha just looks on everything with wide eyes . Being bit far from them she wasn't able to hear them but was able to see everything clearly .

Dada slowly whispers in Swara's ears : now you have 2 options either sit here and listen to them or else run from here as I know your stomach is full

Sanskar bites his inner cheeks hearing this as he was near to them while Sujata was near to Shanti kaki

Swara slowly murmurs : I will run

Swara was about to go while having her half breakfast but gets stopped

Sanskar interrupts : kaki see na Swara is taking advantage and running

That was it for Kavya and she starts laughing loudly gaining attention of Gadodia's and Maheshwari's who weren't able to understand anything .

Swara gives an angry glare to Sanskar while turns her face towards her kaki and Sujata with a crying face who were looking at her angrily

Kaki : you had only one dosa now eat other one quitely

Sujata : then you have to drink a glass full of milk

Swara was about to give an lame excuse but her words are broken by Sujata : if you try to run by giving lame excuses then you have to drink 2 glass of milk

Swara gulps and sits on her chair immediately and pulls her plate from her kaki's hand and starts eating quitely while Sanskar and Kavya laughs at her . Swara shows puppy eyes to dada .

Dada : shut up now no one will make fun of my Swara

Kavya stops her laughter slowly while Sanskar admires this pure bonding . Though they aren't having any kind of blood relation they have a pure relation of heart which is very stronger than any blood relation . He is happy to see her different shades which was possible only because of this family . Sanskar had never seen her happy , giggling or enjoying her life . She was always sad and a scary kitten who acts to be bold . But being with this family she is carefree .

_____

Shekar who was observing all this angrily speaks up : see your daughter Misti she is so shameless . She is enjoying with a auto drivers family ? She bought them here ? How can she act childish infront of her in-laws ?

Parvati : doesn't she know that they are even in-laws of Ragini ? What if they take some harsh decision due to her ? Can't you make her understand this little thing ?

Sharmistha closes her eyes tightly : I will talk to her

Kavita mocks : now what is left to talk maa ? Tomorrow is her marriage don't forget

Sahil : and she is loosing from our hands too

Sharmistha opens her eyes : don't worry nothing such will happen and I will make sure of it now let's finish this topic and have our breakfast then we have to get ready for engagement too

Shekar taunts : it will happen peacefully only when your daughter doesn't do any stupidity

Sharmistha just keeps her mouth shut and bows her head and continues her breakfast . As Ragini was sitting near to her family she hears everything and looks at her mother who had bowed her head . As Durgaprasad's family was busy with Amaya they failed to listen to Gadodia's while Ragini managed to hear them as it is matter of HER FAMILY and HER SISTER

_____

Time passes and everyone gets ready for engagement ceremony

( Swara's costume )

( Ragini's costume )

( Laksh's costume )

( Sanskar's costume )

Swara Sanskar and Laksh and Ragini are made to sir together . Sujata and Annapurna perform rituals while other side Sharmistha and Shanti kaki perform from Ragini and Swara's side .

Sujata : as rituals are done now it's time for ring exchange

Kavya comes with rings for Swara and Sanskar while Kavita brings ring for Laksh and Ragini .

Sanskar stands up and helps Swara to get up and holds her hand and looks into her eyes and puts the ring to her hand : now your tied with me for life long and I'm not gonna leave you any sooner

Sanskar whispers to Swara making her shocked while a pinkish layer forms in her cheeks automatically .

Swara lowers her gaze and puts ring to Sanskar's hand .

( SwaSan engagement ring )

While other side Ragini and Laksh too exchange rings

All claps for them

Laksh slowly whispers to Ragini : thank God finally half marriage is done now your Dadi can't do anything

Ragini blushes a bit : don't worry nothing will go wrong and we will get married

Laksh smiles : I know my Bhai is the best and he will not break my heart

Ragini giggles : because his heart is been stolen so

Laksh : that's one of the main advantage as Swara Bhabhi is your sister

Ragini : then you need to thank me na

Laksh makes faces : no and now give pose for photographer

Ragini gets angry : will see this later . I will not forget .

Laksh gulps and makes puppy face .

____

Swara and Sanskar were giving different poses and clicking pictures just like Ragini and Laksh .

Sanskar while back hugging Swara slowly whispers : your looking too much beautiful in this lehenga

Swara lowers her gaze : thank you

Sanskar ups Swara's face and makes her turn her face towards him and it gave a beautiful pose for photographer : don't lower your gaze towards me . Whenever you blush I want to see your eyes which will reflect your love to me .

Swara gets embarrassed : but I'm not blushing

Sanskar keeps his one hand on her cheeks : then why this pink layer has formed ?

Swara closes her eyes feeling his touch : it's .. it's ... Because ... You .. complimented me

Sanskar smiles and turns her : then why your getting nervous while talking ?

Swara gets embarrassed and makes faces : nothing like your thinking mister . It was just I got nervous as you touched me .

Sanskar laughs while Swara pouts . Photographer had captured all their moments unaware to them .

_____

Gadodia's were burning in anger looking at Swara and Sanskar happy while Sharmistha was having mixed expression .

Sahil goes near Parvati and talks slowly : don't you think she is deserving more happiness than what you were expecting ?

Parvati gets angry : I know what I'm doing but I guess you don't want to do your part of work .

Sahil : then give me permission and get ready

Parvati : do whatever you want but my Kavita and Ragini's heart shouldn't be broken.

Sahil smirks : leave that too me

Parvati nods her head and looks Swara and Sanskar angrily . While Sahil drinks juice while having an evil smirk on his face .

____

I'm sorry guys ! I don't know much about engagement rituals so I couldn't elaborate it and in further even for marriage and haldi ceremony I don't know much . So please forgive me if you felt like I dragged it .

All the picture credit goes to Google as it helped me a lot .

And thank you for loving my work. I'm so happy with the response on last part . That really made my day and now I'm expecting same for every parts .

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro