[22]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Night

Swara was standing in their rooms balcony while admiring the city holding the railing tightly . A smile wasn't ready to leave her face as she was very much happy in her life now . She got things which she was missing in her life . She got love , family and trust which she was yawning from long .

Sanskar enters the room and finds Swara in balcony and goes slowly and back hugs her through her waist. Swara who is now fully aware of his touch smiles brightly and keeps her head on his chest and enjoys the cool breeze while closing her eyes .

Sanskar gets happy with this new development : you recognised me ?

Swara with a smile : yes

Sanskar : how is that possible ?

Swara smiles with closed eyes : because it's only you who holds me like this .

Sanskar with a naughty smile : like this means ?

Swara feels shy : only you keep me pulling and hugging everywhere so now I got to know it's only you as no one else has dare to hug me

Sanskar hugs her tighter while she places her both hands on his hands : yes only I have that right and no one else

Swara opens her eyes slowly and nods her head while giggling . Sanskar kisses her forehead while Swara smiles more brightly .

They stand like that for few more minutes being quite and enjoying their moments silently . Sometimes silence gives all the peace needed .

Sanskar suddenly remembers something : oh no ! Shona come fast I have bought something for you

Before Swara could react , Sanskar pulls her with him inside and makes her sit on couch and brings the tray near her .

Swara's eyes widens and shouts happily : rasgulla

Sanskar smiles at her childish behavior

Swara with shining eyes : is this for me ?

Sanskar sits near her and nods his head

Swara like a child : this whole box is for me ?

Sanskar : but one is for me then remaining for you

Swara nods her head happily and opens the container and eats one while closing her eyes happily : yumm... It's so tasty

Sanskar looks at her face while having a bright smile on his face. He is busy admiring her .

Sanskar was busy admiring Swara while Swara makes him eat one with her own hands making him more happy : really it's too good

Swara gets happy : isn't it ?

Sanskar nods his head

Swara : want one more

Sanskar quickly nods his head as he knows Swara will make him eat again and as expected she feeds him . But this time he licks her fingers making her shocked .

Sanskar : this was more tastier than before one

Swara lowers her gaze and quickly picks another rasgulla while pinkish layer was glowing on her face brightly making Sanskar more happy .

She stops feeding him and eats remaining 3 rasgulla for herself while Sanskar keeps on admiring her . She was a kid while having rasgulla making him more happy to see her different shades which is hidden inside her due to cruelty .

Swara completes all the rasgulla's and lays on coach with closed eyes : my stomach is full

Sanskar smiles : but you have tablets to eat

Swara opens her eyes with jerk : no no I can't drink water

Sanskar glares her while she makes crying face

Swara with teary eyes : I will eat tablet after 10 mins but please don't stop me from eating rasgulla's . I had it after very long time and I really love it

Sanskar feels bad and quickly hugs her : shh my princess don't cry I will bring many rasgulla's for you . You can eat it daily .

Swara while sobbing in his arms : no one will empty it na ?

Sanskar smiles hearing her innocent question : no one will empty it all will be for you

Swara : and even for you

Sanskar smiles : only if you will feed me like today

Swara feels shy and hugs him instantly while Sanskar lets out an audible chuckle and hugs her tightly . Swara starts feeling sleepy .

Sanskar understands her and slowly pulls the tablets box from the nearby table and makes her eat it with his own hands and then makes her drink water . Swara as soon as she has her tablets falls asleep quickly .

Sanskar smiles at her as due to medicines she sleeps a lot . He kisses her forehead and picks her in his arms and makes her lay on bed and covers her with blanket . He changes his clothes and lays down beside her while hugging her tightly near to his heart while smirking thinking about something .

____

Sometime back

As Sanskar lightened Swara's mood and goes to give a visit special person while making sure that Swara is with his mother .

Sanskar enters a godown and smirks looking at a person sitting on ice cubes and shivering badly .

Sanskar : good evening Mr Sahil Gupta

Sahil who was shivering raises his head and gets angry : Mr Sanskar Maheswari why the hell are you doing all this? Leave me

Sanskar smirks : what's so early for that ? Just now you came and want to go without having my special treatments ? You know I love my guests a lot and can't send them without giving them good treatment .

Sahil shivers : now what is remaining ?

Sanskar ignores him and looks his pa : Raj what and all treatment have you given ?

Raj : sir firstly we gave him current shock and then poured cold water on him but he is still alive so now we made him sit on ice cubes and he is still alive

Sahil gulps and asks with shattered voice : are you planning to kill me ?

Sanskar chuckles : not so sooner Mr Sahil Gupta

Sahil shivers

Sanskar goes near him and gives a tight punch on his nose which was having bandage : you wanted my Swara as an illegal woman in your life right ? You even tried to misbehave with her right ? Then how can I leave you without giving any rewards for your works ?

Sahil hiss in pain and speaks with great difficulty : but it's not me who alone troubled her even Parvati Gadodia, Shekar Gadodia and Kavita has also troubled her a lot

Sanskar : don't worry about them for now think about yourself

Sanskar leaves Sahil from there and assigns more punishment for him and goes while Raj hands Sanskar a file and goes to look after Sahil .

Sanskar while driving his car : Shona is very hurt today . I need to do something . She loved rasgulla's right so yeah I will take that to her . That's the good idea .

Sanskar buys rasgulla's and goes to his princess but he gets happy to see her happy and forgetting about the morning incidents and being happy . It gives him relief and satisfaction .

____

Sanskar kisses Swara's forehead : I will always protect you from all bad eyes Shona . You need to be happy always .

____

Next day

Kavita gets discharged and is taken to Baadi . Kavita dint try to call Sahil as she is broken with his rejection and doesnt want him anymore in her life .

While Parvati is hell angry on Sahil as firstly he left Kavita and secondly revelead her truth to family members who are now giving her silent treatment and other side Sahil isn't picking her calls .

Shekar : Kavita today it's Ragini's reception party do you want to be a part ?

Before Kavita would reply Parvati barks angrily : what the hell is this Shekar ? How can Ragini accept to keep reception today while knowing that her elder sister isn't well ? And why dint you tell me this before ? I would have teach Ragini some manners . She can't celebrate her happiness when her sisters house is broken ?

Shekar : now it's not about Ragini don't forget she is married and she can't deny her in-laws

Parvati : if you can't talk then I will call her

Kavita looks at her blankly : dadi have you made any deal with Laksh just the way you did with Sahil ?

Parvati is taken back and drops her phone on ground .

Kavita was still having emotionless face : tell na dadi what deal have you done this time ?

Parvati cups Kavita's face : Kavi I did things for your betterment only . How can I think wrong for you ? You love Sahil and Sahil loves you and to be a complete family he needs kids . Swara will only give kids to you both and then I will make sure she won't be with you

Sharmistha and Shekar looks at her with disgust while Kavita looks at her still .

Kavita : will Swara give me kids ?

Parvati nods her head : I will make sure of it

Sharmistha looks at both dadi and poti out of disgust while Shekar is blank .

Kavita laughs : your so great dadi

Parvati gets happy : only for you my kavi

Kavita : still how many more life's will you destroy for my happiness dadi ? Only for my sake you kept shomi maa and Swara away . Only for my happiness you agreed for Ragini's birth . And see result ! today I can't be a mother . Still how much you want me to suffer dadi ? Aren't you happy with these many things ?

Parvati is taken aback while Sharmistha looks at Kavita with teary eyes .

Kavita while having tears in her eyes continues : now please don't try to harm the reception party . When Swara was in sorrow we had celebrated things needed and now when she is getting happiness I don't want to bring my sorrows in middle and again break her happiness . If you want you come or else no need .

Kavita turns her face and meets her gaze with her mother who is having eyes full of tears : I'm sorry for everything maa I know I realised things late but please if possible forgive me

Sharmistha just nods her head and goes from there as she is hurt a lot . She knew she was doing wrong with Swara but somewhere her old found love stopped herself from her daughter and gave more time to mend relations with her old lover than her daughter . When reality is hit to her , her daughter has gone away from here and there is no way of getting her back but just keeps an hope .

____

Ragini keeps a pink gown in front of her and looks at Swara and Amaya sitting on bed and nodding their head in no .

Ragini pouts : why the theme is kept suitable for gown ?

Amaya : because it is fash..on

Swara : fashion

Amaya pronounces again along with Swara : fashion

Amaya : fashion yes fashion

Ragini smiles at them : ok Amy mother ! fashion

Amaya twitches her nose : I'm not a mother am a kid

Ragini acts like gulping : sorry Amy baby

Amaya : good

Swara laughs at them while Amaya picks some other fashion designer gown for Ragini while Ragini gulps seeing more bundle of gowns . Swara giggles .

Ragini : Swara di aren't you gonna choose ?

Swara smiles : Sanskar has already selected for me so no worries

Ragini gets angry : what ? Jiju helped you ?

Swara nods her head

Ragini picks her phone and dials a number and shouts loudly : you idiot where are you ?

Other person chuckles : your idiot is in washroom

Ragini bites her tongue : sorry Sanskar jiju

Sanskar laughs : what's the matter ?

Ragini sweetly : jiju where are you and Laksh ?

Sanskar understands something is wrong : we are in ground floor

Ragini sweetly : jiju can you send Laksh upstairs ? I have very important work with him

Sanskar chuckles : ok done .

Swara understands that Ragini is hell angry with Laksh and she shouldn't be here for more time and thus slowly signs Amaya and takes her out .

Ragini after cutting the call looks at Swara and Amaya who are going outside the room without making any noise .

Ragini's anger raises : where you both are going ?

Amaya innocently : chachi Swala Chachi said me to go out I don't know the reason

Swara hits her forehead slightly and looks at Ragini sweetly : ohh Ragu I had some work with Amaya as tomorrow she is going to play school so I was taking her to Pari bhabhi as you called Laksh

Ragini sternly : you can talk all that later now quitely take back your places and help me

Swara and Amaya gulps and rushes towards their seat and sits quietly while Ragini giggles in her mind .

After 10 minutes Laksh and Sanskar enters Laksh's room only to find designer gowns on ground while Swara and Amaya where having irritated face and Ragini was having an frustrated face. Sanskar sits in between Swara and Amaya while Laksh is left alone .

Laksh gulps seeing Ragini and talks softly : bacha what's wrong ?

Amaya gets angry : I'm the bacha here not Ragini chachi

Sanskar and Swara laughs loudly but gets silent seeing Ragini and Laksh's glare .

Laksh : yeah Amy your the chota bacha while your chachi is my bada bacha ok

Amaya : ok

Ragini throws a gown on Laksh's face angrily : you left me here to select a gown on my own and enjoying ? Learn things from Sanskar jiju , he already selected gown for di and you ? You are enjoying ?

Laksh gulps and looks at Sanskar while Sanskar was eyeing Swara who makes a puppy face and murmurs sorry . Sanskar's heart melts and eyes Laksh asking " what is wrong ? "

Laksh gulps : oh Ragini only so much ? Wait I will help you

Laksh takes an orange gown laying in coach and gives her : you will look beautiful in this one

Ragini gets happy : really ?

Laksh : yes

Ragini hugs him : your the best

Laksh sighs and murmurs "thank God" : bacha with this na you that big one ear ring will match

Ragini gets happy : which one

Laksh : I will show you

Laksh takes Ragini towards dressing table and signs Sanskar. While Sanskar picks Amaya in his arms who doesnt kow what is happening and pulls Swara outside giving privacy to the couple .

_____

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro