Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungook groaned and pushed himseld from bed lazily.He smelled something delicious from kitchen.

"Jin hyung what you made?"

He rush to the kitchen yelling and Jin was about to put some water basin to fridge.It splashed over the floor making Jin and Jungook both slipped and fell down to the floor.
Jin frowned and smacked Jungook's head.

"Yahh, why did you do that, you ruined my dishes".

Jungook giggled but again slipped.Jin laughed on his pathetic state that he dig out of himself.
Opps!
Jimin came with his brushing the teeth, and laughed seeing the mess created by Jungook.Soon the laughers followed by one by one, and came Namjoon God of destruction!

The laughter got higher, the sleeping boy slammed the door opened and yelled.

"Shutup!"

They all laughed crazily and Jungook's phone ringed showing unknown number.
"Hello who is this?"

"Its me Lisa".

"Why you called?"
He rubbed his fingers at his temple in frustration.

"You know I didn't called you yesterday simply.I need to discuss a matter with you".

He sighed.
"Ok, I will come by after noon at city cafe nearby the St. peters church".

"Ok thanks Kookie".
She cut the call and he sighed again confusedly.

He ate the breakfast silently.His mind is full of the revisiting the officer in station and declaring the official evidences of the case that he got.He didn't talk much and it got suspicious by his hyungs.Jimin who gulped his his water down.While they eating y/n was staring at them.She know Jungook's intention and why his hyungs acting weired.

He washed his hands.When he went to his room for changing Taehyung said to Namjoon.

"Where he is going and he is acting weired too?"

Namjoon washed the plates annoyingly and put the plates to side and went to his room.

Lisa was waiting for him at the cafe.The rain was dripping hard to the floor and melting to the ground.People were rushing to the sidewalkes and crossroads for their earnings.Some peole lazily waiting for something that they love or miss for them for long years.A car parked at the fron of parking area in cafe.It was hard for him to accept his fate for meeting Lisa again.

Lisa was a calm student in past.But she becomes a designer, where other two become lawyer and a doctor.Jungook who still working as an intern in his dad's combany at London.After the loss of his love and the partner y/n and now he took a break from the internship and focused on the case and eveidences he was collecting.

The cafe opened and he saw Lisa tapping on the table by the side of window and earphones plugged in.Her lips pierced and she bitted it nervously.Her nails where polished.Her hairs were in ponytail.She wear a casual white coat with strippes of black and white lightly and a white shirt inside and a black pant.

He came to the side of table and tapped on the glass to make her notice.Jungook looking as handsome as ever not changing a bit.His attitude towards her as usual not nice little bit cold.They was meeting after years and he didn't know how the hell she got his number.

He pulled a chair and stared at her waiting ger to speak.

"Coffee or drinks?"
She asked lazily to ask formally.

"No thanks".
His answer wasn't friendly and he like to finish this reunion too fast.

"Okay fine.I liked to say that this meeting is very important for your digging on the case".
She put the phone by side.

He watched her every actions carefully.

"I know you have been working on her case lately and I have a gift for you regarding that".

He stayed calmily and his heartbeat increased hearing her name.

"Here".
She pulled out an envelop folded and sealed and dated.Before he could take it and check it she held his hand.

"Jungook you can't take it simply, and I need insted of something ".

Jungook couldn't believe what was he witnessed just now and he watched Lisa licked her lips making him something got affected if her and turning on.She stared at him deeply and gulped. Actually she was trying to seduce him, but it wont work with him. Her seduction was going on while Jungook clutching his hands on the glass, knowing how his classmate had changed from innocent soul to sinner.While Jungook was in his terrible state, a waiter is coming to their table.His hands had a tray which had a wine glass and plates of food.
While waiter reached near their table he bent to put it in table but he couldn't

The whole tray flashed over to the table and glasses break making all other people turning thier eyes to the direction.Jungook get annoyed and Lisa cursed under her inner thoughts for the waiter to make her plan failed.Jungook snatched the envelop from her making her rush to Jungook to stop him taking that most golden evidence on her case.He didn't mind her and walked her pulling harshly the glass door of the cafe, drove away speedily.

Lisa stormed her feet and dialed Taehyung's number frustratingly.

"Taehyung! It failed!"

"What, how?"

"He took that envelope before I can explain everything ".

She cut the call arrogantly!

Soon a hot wind rushed to the sky and through the tree leaves making her flinch in cold and she went to her car for meeting Taehyung amd boys.

Y/n was watching Jungook and his sadness.An electric wave entered into her body making her stuck in her thoughts.She blinked her eyes still keeping at Jungook who was opening the envelope in the car.Moon clutched into her hand making her unnie calm down.

He frozed seeing the emvelope which had cctv footages and some photos attached as a clip to some statements when the officers closed the case a month ago.November 14 was his painful day which made his soul hate the fates.
He searched in between lines for making clear.The photos were of the vehicle cops couldn't still find.But his mind days he had seen this red SUV once with his hyungs.He tell himself maybe he is just hallucinating.

He sighed and folded the paper. But the pair of eyes who still watched him make her worried if he couldn loss her again in this world too.She prayed he could never reach her.If that happens she will be not there with him as a soul.

"Unnie you okay?"

Moon asked with her concern voice.

"Yyes I am okay".

Y/n smilled telling herself to calm down for not thinking too much.

Meanwhile:

"Jiminnah, did Lisa called you?"

Asked Taehyung who was sitting in sofa lazily and curiously.

"I hope he never reaches the track".
Yoongi gritted his teeth.

They all chuckled and soon they heard the ring of doorbell.It opened and revealed panting Lisa who tried herself to catch the breath and gulped down water which Yoongi gave.

"Ju Jungook makes our plan failed, you need to stop him guys".

"The secrets you tried to hide will reveal one day through someone or some keys".

_Jungook...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro