41. Caring heart...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your support... Keep reading, voting and commenting....

No bak baks...

Shot. 41:

Malini makes a devilish laugh on knowing that purab has completely fallen in her trap... Her mobile starts to buzz showing some private number ..

Male voice: Miss. Malini...

Malini: Yes malini here... Who is that???

Voice: Its none of your concern... I want you do as i say...

Malini: Whaattt???

Voice: yes... I know you are playing your dirty tricks to trap purab right???

Malini: 😨😨😨😨 how did you know that???

Voice: I know what all you have done... But dont worry... Continue what are you doing... Trap him and make him completely in your hold... If you do so, i wont tell anyone that you faked a video and i will pay you too in a lump sum...

Malini: Really...

Voice: Yes... You will get a courier today evening... Its a flat key... Its for you... Ask purab to come there and make him to stay there whenever is possible for yoy...

Entertain him as much you can and he should chant only your name... I think dont need to explain you much...

Make your body and beauty for him to lose his sense and he should be in your hold only and i will credit your account with money and never dare to cheat me okay...

Malini: I need money to live a luxurious life... I dont care about anything... Iv trapped him already... I will do as you said... But remember i should not get into any problem... I want to settle and to become an actress...

Voice: Leave that to me... you are gonna be rich and you are going to be an actress very soon.... I will do it...

One more thing... Make him to be alcoholic and drug addict... He should forget who he is and he should remember only three things alchohol, drugs and your body...

Malini: Dont worry... I will do it...

Malini smiles on her unexpected jackpot...

The male voice makes a devilish laugh "😁😁😁😁.... Purab khanna... You lectured me about manners, reputation, principles, values and morals na... Let me see how you are going to become a mannerless man and i will spoil your image in the society and i will make you a lunatic for sure... 😁😁😁"

(Who is the villain of purab who is desperately waiting him to make him insane n mannerless????)

The screen shifts to purab...

Purab's pov: Am i doing anything wrong??? How can i allow a girl to hug me, touch me , kiss me and that too in lips.. How can i stay in her house and sleep in her bed????

Did i crossed any limits... No no... I would have not done that .. I know very well that She is my girl and She is a very good girl...

But bulbul... Hmm... What's with bulbul??? Did i ever love her??? No na... Why to care about a girl who has no interest in me???

But Iv fallen completely for maalu n i love her so much... Malini cares for me, she feels my pain, she massaged my head caringly, she gave medicines to me, her words consoled me and i know very well that she too loves me a lot... Her one kiss is enough for me to know how much she loves me...

Such a sweet heart she is ... If my maalu is not with me yesterday, i would have become heart broken... Thank god I met my malu...

I know she is wearing short dresses but its only in home na and that too for me only... So nothing to worry.... She is hot and sexy... God im damn sure i want to marry her soon as i cant resist me to touch her...

But... For that iv to get forgiveness from bhai first and has to convince him soon to speak to dadi, my parents and my malu's parents... I know how to cool down my aalu too... Hope aaliya will be happy that im going to marry her friend...."

Purab smiles and drives to his home without knowing about d biggest problem his life is going to face which inturn gonna affect abhi, pragya and aaliya....

The screen shift to pragya and aaliya in car...

Aaliya's phone beeps with a message...

"My cute sis aalu.. smile na please .. Do smile to make your bhai happy... Dont worry... Everything will be fine soon - Abhi"

Aaliya smiles...

Pragya's phone starts to buzz... It reads:

"My sweet baby doll... I love you so much fuggy... Im smiling happily only because of you... Smile now... Dont bother about anything... Focus on your studies and make me happy okay... ,💏💏💏💏... Waiting to romance you in evening "

Pragya blushes uncontrollably...

Aaliya enters d class... Malini too enters d class after sometime and smiles on seeing aaliya...

Malini: hey aalu... My sweet heart... Are you okay??? No problem na... I hope your purab bhai has not scolded you again...

I think he is right... Dont talk with any boys unnecessarily and make your bro to get angry... He is such a sweet heart... He is way too caring on you"

Aaliya finds something fishy in malini's sugar coated talks...

Aaliya: Thanks... But never mind... I know what im doing???

Arjun: What's happening here???

Malini: hey my ajju darling... (Malini hugs arjun and kisses him)... Just talking with aalu... Come lets move to our seat...

Aaliya gets irked when malini leans on arjun pressing her whole body showing her cleavages to him..

Arjun: hey malu... Dont seduce me... We are in class...

Malini: Naughty boy with dirty mind.. Remember im only your friend and not a girl friend...

Arjun pulls malini: Is it so??? I dont mind to kiss n hug you even you are not mine...

Aaliya boils in unknown jealousy and barges out from the class... Arjun smiles on seeing aaliya..

Arjun's pov.: "Oh my dear aalu... I know you feel jealous na... That's what i need... Wait n watch darling .. you are going to scream arjun i love you and dont leave me... Just i sowed a seed to make you jealous... Soon my wish will come true..."

In the meantime, purab gets a call from abhi's p.a. nishi...

Nishi: Hello... Purab sir...

Purab: Yes... Nishi .. Tell me what happened??? You called me so early...

Nishi: Sirrrr... sorry to disturb you... The important client meeting in which you have to do presentation ... You asked me to remind me sir...

Purab: Oh shitttt... How did i forget that??? Is bhai there???

Nishi: yes sir .. Is it possible for you to come within one hour???

Purab: yes i will come...

Purab rushes home and runs to his room and get ready...

Before he goes out...

Dadi: Purab .. I want to talk to you...

Purab: Dadi... I will tell you what has happened yesterday .. I know very well all are sad and i know, no one would have told you anything....

I have an important client meeting in office... I have to go within half an hour... I will explain you after i come from office... I have to rush dadi... Sorry... "

Purab rushes to office.... Dadi looks puzzled

The class continues as usual.... Its a normal day.... All return home after college...

Pragya and aaliya enters home and their eyes widen on seeing dadi, abhi and purab are chit chatting happily in the living room... They are way too shocked and without saying anything they runs to their rooms...

Purab: I made aalu n bhabhi sad na... Sorry bhai... They did not mind to see me too... Im very bad... Sorry bhai...

Abhi: How much will you ask sorry purab??? Go and convince aaliya... I will take care of my fuggy...

Abhi moves to his room... He spots his fuggy has thrown her bag angrily in bed.... Her face is blood red and she is angrily removing her earrings...

Abhi slowly peeps in the room and closes d door.... He takes baby steps and hugs pragya from back... Abhi holds pragya's waist seductively and kisses her earlobe...

Pragya: Youuuu... Mister. Abhishekh... Leave me... 😠😠😠😠

Abhi does not mind anything and starts to nuzzle pragya's neck and gently bites her there...

Pragya: aaahhhhh... You wild man... Move away...😤😤😤😤

Abhi blows air on pragya's face to cool down pragya's anger and continues his seducing job... He turns pragya and gives a slow smooch on the corner of her lips...

Though pragya is in anger, she could not control as her husband abhi is evoking her senses and her body reacts to his touches without minding anything....

Abhi traces his finger on pragya's lips and suddenly pragya's lips are being grabbed by him.... Its not a wild kiss, but a kiss with love which controls the anger in pragya...

They parts apart after a long time...

Abhi: Is my baby cooled down??? Can i get a hug from my wife???

Pragya blushes and hugs abhi tightly and they stayed like there for sometime...

Abhi: Fuggy...

Pragya: hmm...

Abhi: calm down baby... Dont get angry... Please sweet heart... Freshen up and come with me... Talk to purab... He is feeling really bad...

Did you know how much he felt bad and how he felt sorry for talking like that??? Please forgive him and talk to him please ..

Pragya eyes welled up... Abhi gently wipes her tears and nods his head as no...

Pragya: why are you like this abhi??? You forgive purab bhai so easily na not minding anything and is happly chit chatting with him haan...

Abhi: fuggy... He is my brother n he is our family... How can i be angry on him??? Tell me wont you forgive arjun if he did anything wrong...

Pragya: hmm... You forgiven him so easily but im d one who got broken completely on seeing your pained heart, sad face and i know how much you felt bad and i can still remember the broken voice of yours....

You cried like a baby abhi... You cried your heart out abhi... How i felt bad on seeing that.... How can purab bhai hurt you like that tell me???

Abhi smiles: I can bear any pain for my loved ones... What matters to me is only the happiness of my family...

I can face anything with a smile if my fuggy is with me.... Wont you do this simple thing for me sweet heart...

Pragya: hmm.. I will do it only for you... But remember if purab bhai says a word against you anymore, i wont forgive him at all.... You are important to me... I cant bear a single harsh word against you abhi...

Abhi hugs pragya and kisses her forehead...

Abhi: Im so lucky to get you fuggy... Im feeling very blessed...

Pragya: me too can say that na...

Abhi: oye copy cat...

Pragya: 😁😁😁😁.... Okay leave me let me freshen up and come...

Abhi: Any help baby... Why not an evening bath together 😉😉😉😉???

Pragya: 😊😊😊😊 oh... Hello mister move away... Now a days you are too much naughty...

Abhi: anything for making my baby happy...

Pragya blushes and suddenly pecks abhi's lips and rushes to get freshen up...

Later they come down....

Purab is begging for forgiveness from aaliya but she is crying and not saying anything to him ..

Abhi and pragya's heart panicked on seeing aaliya cries... Pragya rushes and touches aaliya's shoulders... Aaliya hugs pragya and cries...

Aaliya: Ask him to go out bhabhi .. I dont want to see him or talk to him...

Abhi: Aalu... My sweet sister na...

Pragya: Aaliya darling... Leave that.... If he says anythibg again, we will pinish him for sure....

Aaliya: Hmm... So all forgiven him... Hello Mr. Purab ask sorry to my Abhi bhai infront of me then only i can forgive you ...

When purab is about to talk to abhi, his phone starts to ring with the name malu flashing in his mobile....

What's gonna happen next???

Why is arjun making aaliya jealous... Is he in love with her???

Purab falls for malini completely... But what about bulbul???? Is she started to have any feelings for purab???

Will abhigya's life will be going smooth or will any problems comes to stop pragya from continuing her studies????

To know more stay tuned...

A long update na... Almost 2100+ words...

Not proof read .... Forgive me for mistakes...

Dont forget to cast your votes and pen down your comments...

See you all soon...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz...

Winding up....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro