42. Not a word against my Abhishek...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Your crazy is back again with full swing from now on... Expect thr unexpected from your crazy....

My happiness is unbounds... Do you all want to know why???

The story which i thought to post as a one shot and then planned as three shots then on popular demand changed into a complete fanfiction has made me happy to d core...

Yes .... Im talking about this story "Loving husband" only... I got double happiness because this story has crossed and set up a new benchmark which is unbelievable... I did not expect you all will support this crazy writer in me and you guys are the reason for this success...

The happy news is that this story has crossed 26,000+ reads and has crossed 2500+ votes... Such a big number which iv never imagined.. Maximum Of 76 votes (in 2 chapters) to its credit

Thanks to everyone who has read , vote , commented and added this story in your library... Thanks for all your support. ..

Dont panic guys... This is really an update and not just thanks giving... Thanks again for all your love and support.... Hope it continues further....

Not proof read. . forgive me for mistakes, if any....

Shot. 42:

The camera now turns its direction to the arora house which we have not seen for a long time... Sarla, mohan and arjun are sitting in the living room chit chatting with each other...

Bulbul comes from college with tiredness engulfing her body... But her face always glows and her sweet smile adds up to her beauty...

Arjun: Hi ..bulz di...

Bulbul: hi ajju... Maa... Im hell tired can i get a coffee??? Please.

Sarla: yes beta... I will come in five minutes ..

Mohan excuses as he got a call...

Arjun: Di... You okay na...

Bulbul: ya.. im okay... Little bit tired... Tell me how is your classes???...

Arjun : yup... Asusual...

Bulbul: How is pragya di??? Did you met jiju??? And did you fight with aaliya again,??? Dont do that ajju... She is a nice girl...

Arjun: ufff.... When you are tired itself you are asking so many questions di.... Please stop your 24*7 bak baks. ..

To answer you... Di is absolutely fine... Jiju is superb and i met him yesterday morning...

And coming to aaliya... I love to fight n tease her di... Just for fun di... Nothing else...

Bulbul; hmm... Ajjuuuuu... Vo... Vo... How is he,???

Arjun: May i know who is the so called vo... Vo... He ... who makes my FM radio sister to stammer like this...

Bulbul: Ajju.. That... That... Your close brother n your partner in crime...

Pu... Pur... Purab... How is he??? Did you meet him???

Arjun: Di... (Touches bulbul's forehead) Are you okay na??? Its a medical miracle... Bulz di asking about purab bhai...

Bulbul (glares) : oye dramabeez... I just asked how is he??? Dont think too much.... Never mind... I dont need to listen anything...

Bulbul moves up in anger...

Arjun: Your HE is fine.. I met him yesterday evening day ...

Bulbul: Hmmm... okayyy.... (climbs starts but stops and turns) Ajjuuuu... Did pu... Purab asked about me???

Arjun: 😨😨😨 really... You want him to ask about you... I cant believe this...

Bulbul: Ajju... You are taking everything wrong... Its an absolute waste to talk with you...

Bulbul runs from there and an unknown blush creeps in her cheeks ..
Arjun pinches him and shouts...

Arjun's pov.: OH my my!!! Im so happy... Atlast bulbul di showing her concern towards my puru jiju... Soon iv to make sure that it turns to love...

Arjun smiles inwardly unknown to the fact purab is in the clutches of his fake girl friend Malini...

The screen shift to Mehra mansion...

Aaliya is crying, Pragya and Abhi are trying to console her.. Atlast, a
Aaliya agrees that she will forgive purab only when he asks sorry infront of her eyes. ..

When Purab is about to ask sorry to Abhi, Purab's phone starts to vibrate and malini's name is flashing on the screen with a sexy smile picture of malini which she messaged him after he left her home..

Purab's phone keeps on ringing but he sighs and cuts d call and switched off his mobile...

Purab falls on Abhi's feet: Im so sorry bhai... I will never, ever repeat in this in my life... You are our big brother and only you have the biggest place in our life and you are going to be the deciding one to choose what is best for our lives and dadi and my parents' opinion comes next only ..

Please bhai... 🙏🙏🙏🙏.... Forgive your little brother who has behaved very stupid..... Bhabhi.. Dadi... Aaliya... Please forgive me... 😭😭😭😭"

Abhi: shhhh... Enough puru you are talking too much... Aalu please forgive him na...

Aaliya smiles and hugs purab... Pragya cries happily and abhi wipes her tears and kisses her forehead...

Just then abhi got a call from nishi and he confirmed something...

Abhi: Alright purab... Pack your things fast...

Purab: 😨😨😨😨 whaaattttt??? R u sending me out from this house bhai???

Abhi: 😁😁😁😁😁 you stupid purab... Have you forgotten, you have to go to delhi for 2 weeks to finalize d deal na...

Purab: God!!!! Now a days, im completely forgetting things bhai... Im thinking too much and blabbering a lot na .. Sorry...

Abhi: 😁😁😁😁 no problem... Go and get ready.... Your flight is in four hours...

In a hurry, purab forgets to switch on his mobile and completely forgetten the fact that malini has called him...

In the other side, malini is fuming in anger... She keeps on calling purab for more than 3 hours and his mobile is switched off.... Malini screams and she does not want to lose the chance to get her jackpot and her dream heroine chance ...

She wears a short dress and sends a video message that she is missing purab badly and want to meet him soon...

The next day,

Purab sees the message after reaching delhi... He smiles and kisses the mobile... He calls malini...

Purab: 😘😘😘😘.... Sorry maalu darling... I came urgently to delhi for a meeting ... Will be back there after 2 weeks...

Malini: whaatttt???

Purab: Dont worry... After that i will spend my time with you a lot.... Please understand me...

Malini: okayyyy.... But can i come there on Weekend if u allow me...

Purab: really... Then i will send tickets for you...

Malini smirks as her plan is going to get success and calls d unseen man to infrom that...

Days rolls....

Abhi and pragya are enjoying their married life happily... Abhi always supports pragya in her studies and takes pragya to his office now and then, to make her understand the happenings in his office and get used to it ..

One fine day,

Pragya is sitting in the class and a very serious group discussion session is going on.... An informative topic and arguments were made among d students.. .

Professor: Well class, why not we talk about some energetic and activate businessman in our surroundings... Why not about Mr. Abhishekh prem mehra..

Suddenly, pragya's face glows in happiness.... She giggles and sit up straight that all are going to talk about her loving husband Abhi.....

A boy stands up and speak: We all know... MR. Abhishekh prem mehra is a young businessman... He has achieved a lot in this younger age and he is idol to many of us...

Pragya feels extremely happy that her husband is being praised...

Madhu stands n speaks: Of course, he is our idol... We have to learn a lot from him..

Rk: Abhishekh Mehra is a man of few words and always his intelligence and business skills speaks volumes...

Sid,: YES.. His principles, his tactic decision making, his problem solving skills, his brillaint leadership makes him a great businessman...

All expected pragya will speak as everyone knows that pragya is abhi's fan no.1.... But to everyone's surprise, pragya did not utter a word or said anything... Pragya is keep on smiling...

A girl named Richa who always feel jealous on pragya and irritates her so much stand up...

Richa: I dont know what you guys find interesting in that abhishekh mehra... Okay .. I accept he is a good businessman... But... What about his personal life??? Is he good in that???

Another boy defends her: Yes... Most of these rich people are spoiled brats .. What they mind is money!!!! They wont value or keeps good with their family...

Pragya's blood boils on hearing that....

Another Girl argues: The rich people never value relationships nor they value them... They does not care about anyone... Their minds are fixed only in money making and gaining profits ..

Boy: hey... Did you all know iv heard recently that Mr. Abishekh got married and that to too a college going girl from a middle class family and he does not reveal anything about his wife to the world...

Richa: 😁😁😁😁.... What I thought is correct??? He would have surely stopped her studies... I think he married her just for name sake... What's d reason to hide his wife's name???

Girl: Exactly... Who knows he may kick her out??? As big arrogant jerks does not value marriage n reltionships n im damn sure he will hurt the girl...

Suddenly,

Pragya: Stop this nonsense..
(Pragya roars and everyone gasps in shock)

Madhu asks pragya to sit but pragya glares at madhu not to stop her ..

Pragya: Well listen everyone... Are we here to discuss about Mr. Abhishekh Mehra's achievement or are we going to discuss about his personal life which is of no use to us...

Sir... May i know is it anyway related to our subjects??? Iv a doubt sir... Is it business development class or is it a class on poking nose on others personal matters...

Professor: Yes pragya is right.... Class.... Just talk only about Mr. Mehra's business life alone...

Some in the class opposes that making pragya to boil in anger... Sid n Rk does not know how to control d volcano which can blast any time....

Richa: Sir... This pragya is Mr. abhishekh's fan no. 1 and she always defends him , sir... What im tryng to say is that whoever it is .... Not only his professional, His personal life should also be considered....

A BOY stands and defends: Yes sir... I too agree.... A man who values and holds relationships can only handle a business very welll...

Another girl stands: yup... I agree... If he is not broadminded and taking his wife for granted aaawww how can he value his females staffs talents.....

What's wrong with these rich businessman... And i feel bad for that girl... But i will find fault in the girls parents only... How they have easily pushed the girl in hell...

That's it....

Pragya gets up in full rage and shouts:

Stopppppppp It...... Not a word against My Abhishekh......

What's gonna happen next????

Will pragya blurt out the truth shocking everyone???

What will be sid, rk n madhu's reactions when they hear pragya git married???

Will purab be saved from malini's clutches???

Did bulbul starts to have feeelings for purab???

What is arjun going to do??? Is he going to make purab n bulbul to love or will he help purab to get out from malini's clutches or will he too fall for malini's dirty games????

To know more stay tuned ...

A long update na. .. almost 1950+ words...

Dont forget to cast your votes and pen down your comments....

Share this story if possible to let others know about this...

See you all soon.

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy...

Crazymahiz...

Signing out....

Will be..

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro