43. Oh god!!! Are you alright, Fuggy???

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks for all your support..

No bak baks... lets move to chapter. 43:

The boys and girls in the class are arguing that rich people or rich businessman like Abhishekh Mehra does not value relationships and does not care about their family...

They felt pity for the girl whom Abhishekh Mehra married as they felt tht he will soon ditch her and they even criticised abhi's wife and her parents saying that for money they have pushed their girl into a living hell...

Pragya's blood boils on hearing that.... Her anger rose like a huge mountain when they keep on talking bad about her loving husband... She gritts her teeth and tries to control her anger.... But their non stop irritating n bad talks about her love abhi makes pragya to lose her patience...

Pragya's innerself warns her that she should not spill the beans that she is Abhi's wife but his mind and heart argues that she cannot tolerate the bad words against her abhishekh...

Pragya fumes and gets up when her parents were taken as the laughing stock... Only she knows that, how blessed is pragya to get a good parents for choosing such a lovely husband like abhi ..

Pragya shouts in full rage: stooooopppppp it.... (All are startled by the thunderous voice and angry face of pragya which none has seen before)

What nonsense you guys are talking.... Dont you all know, no one has the right to criticize anyone without knowing anything... Who has given you all rights to speak ill about a person whom you have not known personally....

Richa: Oh ho.. pragya... Dont defend your idol... We all know you are his fan no. 1... But no one can hide the truth...

Pragya: Stop it richa... Not a word against My Abhishekh..

Richa: your abhishekh???

Pragya: yes my idol... My inspiration.... My abhishekh Sir... Got it.... Better you shut your mouth or else i dont know what i will do to you???

Pragya turned to professor and says : Sorry sir... I did not find this class as informative or anything... Instead people here are taunting and speaking cheap and ill about a good person without knowing anything..

I cant stay numb to hear all their bakwas and i cant keep quiet... Sorry sir if i speak wrong...

Professor: No pragya... You are absolutely correct... Class... I felt shame on those people who talk bad about Mr. Mehra... Its very wrong to talk like this... Stop thinking wrong about rich people...

Even many rich people are good at heart... I know very well about Mr. Mehra... My friend is too close to Abhishekh sir and i came to know that he loves his family a lot....

And to all your information, he has allowed his wife to continue her studies too it seems... So, stop talking nonsense and think about his achievements and how he succeeded in short time and become a great businessman...

The discussion continues about Abhishekh Mehra's achievements alone but pragya did not utter any word after that...

Madhu felt pragya's behaviour very strange as she feels that pragya is suppressing her feelings inside her... Sid n Rk just pats pragya's head lovingly to calm her down...

Madhu, sid n rk can see that something is cooking inside pragya and they cant understand what its all about....

The class gets over and without saying anything to madhu, sid n Rk, Pragya rushes out... She texts aaliya to come to the isolated place in the backside to come soon if possible...

As, its break time no one will be there....

In the mean time, Abhi is sitting in an important meeting discussion some plans with his subordinates... Abhi spots nishi standing there hesitantly with his mobile..

Abhi: What happened nishi???? I told you na no phone calls...

Nishi: Sirrrrrr .... Sorry sir... your phone is vibrating for a long time continuously???

Abhi: Cant you see im in an important discussion... Switch off that....

Nishi: But sir... The call is from....

Abhi: From???

Nishi: My soulmate is the name sir and almost 25 calls continuously...

Abhi panicks as why pragya is calling her that time... He knows very well that she will be in class... Abhi excuses and comes out...

Abhi attends d call: Fugggyyyy....

Pragya did not utter a word...... Abhi hears only her long crying sound which makes abhi's heart to ache...

Abhi: sweet heart... What happened???? Why are you crying like this???? Please tell me... Shall i come there????

Pragya: 😭😭😭😭😭😭.... No... No... Abhiiiii.... 😭😭😭😭😭😭.

Abhi: Telll me what happened fuggy??? My baby na please tell me wht make you to cry this much???

(Just then abhi hears aaliya's voice)

Aaliya: Bhai..

Abhi: what happened aaliya??? Why my fuggy is crying???

Aaliya: Dont know bhai..... Im in class... Bhabhi text me to come soon... I too felt bad on seeing bhabhi's crying face...

Abhi: Shall i come there???

Aaliya: Bhai... Are you in your senses??? All will know who is pragya bhabhi??? You only told her to hide na... Just keep calm... Dont worry i will take care... Let me text you after knowing what has happened....

Will call you later... Dont worry i will take care of your sweet wife okay...

Aaliya cuts d call and consoles pragya.... Pragya did not say anything but she keeps on crying hugging aaliya.... Aaliya texts arjun to come soon..

Arjun rushes there and felt bad on seeing pragya..

Arjun: Di... What happened??? Why are you crying like this???

Aaliya: Iv been asking ajju... But bhabhi is not saying anything...

Arjun gently pats pragya's head: Calm down di.... Nothing wrong okay... Smile now... Or jiju will kill me... Pleasee....

Aaliya: Get ready ajju.... Your jiju is ready to strangle your neck...

Arjun: Oh god... Did jiju knows that di is crying???

Aaliya: Of course... Your di called bhai and cried a lot... I escaped.... But you are gone for sure... ( Aaliya winks to arjun and pointed towards pragya to lighten her mood... Arjun nods his head)

Arjun: What have you done di???? Oh God... I will be dead today... Please anyone save me.. Im not married... 😢😢😢.... Im my parents only son... Sarlama... Mohan pa... Come n save me... Your daughter is ready to make you son dead.... Oh no....

Pragya chuckles a little and hits arjun

Arjun: That's like my di... Smile please... Jiju will be worried na... Please... Please.... Good girl... Go and freshen up and have something.. dont think too much okay...

Pragya nods her head and goes to washroom without saying anything ..

Aaliya: Im damn sure something has happened in the class... Bhabhi is way too strong... Can you do me a favour arjun???

Can you inquire bhabhi's friends and tell me what has happened??? Iv to inform bhai .. please... I cant go and ask them as they may suspect me...

Arjun : yes... dont worry... Will ask them and tell you..

Arjun moves to canteen and spots Rk, Madhu n sid are scolding a group of boys and girls...

Sid: How dare you all??? This is the first and last warning...

Madhu: Hoye richa... Do you want me to make your eyes to become blind... I dont mind and im ready to kick you... If you try to tease my pragya again, i will strangle your neck...

Rk: Never and ever anyone talk like this... Got it .. If my little sis pragya gets upset, remember that's all your last day in this college...

Sid: 😁😁😁😁.... Dont threaten them Rk n madhu... They know very well about us... We will see how they are going to get marks in exam...

Madhu: We are ordering you all... Stay silent in class... Dont talk anything rubbish to make our pragya angry and sad... Is that clear???

All nods thier head and apologized and goes to class...

Arjun: hi.. madhu di... What happened??? Bros... Can anyone tell me what's going on???

Sid explains what has happened in the class... Arjun clearly understands why pragya di is upset and crying...

Madhu: But ajju... Iv a doubt... Can you tell me???

Arjun: yes di..

Madhu: Even i too admire and idolise Abhishekh Mehra... But lolly is reacting too much.... I cant understand why??? If any random people see lolly means they will surely say that the feelings is indeed different....

Arjun smiles: Nothing like that di... You all know na... Pragya di is like that only... She will overreact... She will be fine soon..

Arjun excuses and moves from there as he is afraid that he will spill the truth if they keep on questioning him...

Sid: Strange... Something is there...

Rk: I can clearly see, they are hiding something big from us...

Madhu: Yes... Indeed lolly's behaviour is different... Im damn sure something has happened in our lolly's life and we are not aware about that.... But guys, we have to find it soon...

They stops talking when pragya comes there... But they are shocked to see pragya's sad and dull face...

Pragya: sorry guys... Im late...

Sid: Its okay lolly... Come... Sit... What shall i order for you???

Pragya: No sid... Im not hungry...

Rk: Hello my lolly... Just shut up... Drink this now...

Pragya: hoye rk ... Dont order me...

Rk: How about holding you n pouring it in your mouth??? Hey sid, madhu... You too ready...

Sid / Madhu smiles: Yes... Of course... We will count 1, 2, 3... If lolly did not drink this juice, we will do it...
Lets count.... One...

Pragya takes the juice and gulps it in a go...

Pragya: Idiots ... Arrogant fools... Jerks... Dont talk to me you three stupids....

Sid: Oh my cute lolly... Dont be angry na please...

Madhu: chill up lolly...

Rk: Alright... Our mistake... Show pity on us buddy....

Pragya smiles... But something is happening inside her... She excuses and goes to washroom....

Abhi comes home at 7 in the evening.... Abhi wished to come soon home but he cant move from office as purab is not there and is tied up with more work ...

He spots aaliya n dadi sitting in living room... Abhi does not see pragya anywhere...

Dadi: Abhi... You came... Sit... Shall i give coffee to you???

Abhi sits in sofa: No dadi...
Hey aalu... How is my fuggy??? Where is she???? Tell me what has happened there???

Aaliya: bhai... Bhabhi is fine... But bhabhi reacted like this only because of you...

Abhi: me??? What did I do??.

Dadi: Abhi... I think its getting tough for pragya to hide about marriage .. She is suppressing her feelings too much and hurting her abhi....

Abhi: I cant understand anything dadi.. Aaliya can you explain me...

Aaliya: Bhai... In bhabhi's class, they have a discusssion about you, it seems... Some has talk ill about you, about your marriage n they have even said that you will cheat and all....

Bhabhi could not tolerate those nonsense talks and blasted on them and talked in favour of you as your fan.. But, the lover and wife pragya is hurted so much...

She is way too annoyed and hurted that she wants to shout out that she is your wife and wishes to say that how much you care for her and loving her so much and supporting her in fulfilling her dreams...

Bhabhi is hurt, angry, annoyed, irritated and her mind is not listening anything... Her feelings are expressed in the form of crying... I still can visualize how much bhabhi cried...

Bhai... You are way too lucky to get pragya bhabhi as your wife... She loves you madly bhai... She cant tolerate a single word against you...

Abhi: 😁😁😁😁...... Silly girl fuggy.... I got panick attack when my fuggy cried... But i felt relaxed after you n arjun texted me not to worry....

😁😁😁😁 .. This fuggy be na... I think she is over reacting tooo much... Why she has to mind their talks???

Dadi hits abhi: You dumb abhi...
Cant you see??? This is a wife's love towards her husband... No wife can tolerate such nonsense , if anyone talks bad about their husband... My bahu has tolerated all their stupid talks because of your stupid promise...

Go now... Bring my bahu down with a smily face... She has not eaten anything till now... Go and console her...

Abhi smiles and moves up.... He opens the door and does not see pragya anywhere....

Abhi is starled and shocked to see pragya lying on the floor unconscious... Abhi shouts "fuggggggyyyyyyy"

What has happened to pragya????

Why she is unconscious???

Do you all think pragya overreacted???

Will Rk, sid n madhu finds about pragya's wedding???

Do you all like the bonding of friends of pragya????

Will Abhi allow Pragya to spill the truth about their marriage???

To know more stay tuned....

A very long update na... Almost 2200+ words...

Aswi... I fulfilled your wish.... You asked for 2000+ words... But i gave 2200+ words...

Cast your votes and pen down your comments....

Waiting eagerly to read your comments... Silent readers waiting to see all your views too....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Winding up...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Will be

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro