62. It hurts to see our loved ones like this...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Delay in votes... So, delay in updates... Don't mistake me okay.... As I always say, more the number of votes, your updates will be quicker....

Shot. 62:

Arjun and Aaliya started to bond well together.... They talks for long hours in mobile amd they chit chat a lot in class hours too... They sit together in class and they are pretty comfortable with each other....

No one can believe that they are the same Arjun and Aaliya who fights like Tom and Jerry always... Dadi, Sarlama n Mohan couldn't believe whether its happening in real or they are hallucinating the happenings...

But the hidden truth is that Aaliya treats Arjun as her bestest friend to whom she can share any secret... At first, she started to speak to him in compulsion out of family and also to get his help to unite bulbul and purab...

After knowing about Arjun's real character, aaliya starts to like Arjun a lot but only as a best friend... She has not having any sort of feelings for him and there is no chance for love for arjun from aaliya's side....

Arjun always adores aaliya a lot... His hearts starts to flutter on seeing aaliya's smile and he is ready to drown in her dimpled cheeks...

Aaliya's bonding with his sister's bulbul and pragya and the way aaliya behaves with his parents makes Arjun to like her so much... Moreover, Arjun wants a girl like aaliya as a bahu for his home...

He has a strong feeling and confidence that no one will reject his proposal and accept his love for sure... He has a belief that his jiju's abhi and purab will surely help him to get married with aaliya happily...

Its a fine morning... The sun rays has not started to come out as its too early in the morning... The streets are wet with the drizzles of the rainy weather... Light chirping of birds are heard here and there...

Bulbul and a team of doctors are on the way to a nearby village to educate and give medical aid to them for all the new kinds of fevers which are affecting the villagers recently....

Bulbul doesn't know why her heart is completely restless from last night ... She cant understand whether its a good happening or is any bad thing is going to happen....

Bulbul prays to god that nothing wrong should happen to anyone in the family.... She keeps on praying that purab should return back to her safe and sound without any problem...

She is jerked up from her thoughts as their vehicle comes to a halt with a sudden break... Bulbul's friends shooks her hard and asked her to get down....

Each steps bulbul takes in the village, she feels something which she doesn't expected is going to happen for sure... They soon set up the place for the medical camp to begin.... People start to come to do medical check up and the doctors were doing their duties in full swing...

Pragya is getting ready hurriedly for the college... She had become lazy now a days and she couldn't find her things quickly and properly because of her loving husband abhi's over pampering...

She forgets many a things and is searching hard as abhi is the one who used to arrange all her things... She keeps on searching for her wallet, watch , hanky and so on...

Pragya's lips curved to a bright smile when her mobile starts to ring... She knows pretty well that the call is from her husband abhi only... Her day won't be good without her husband's morning kiss and greetings...

Abhi: Good morning baby... Got ready to go to college... Take all the things properly... Relax and take a deep breath and search for the things...

Don't rush up okay... Have breakfast properly and Don't forget to have your medicines too... Take your lunch and no arguments okay... Finish it off without fail...

Concentrate well in your studies... Don't think much... All will be fine soon... Your focus should be only in studies... Baby... Are you listening to me???

Fuggy... you are not sleeping na darling... Im talking to you only sweetie... Im not singing lullaby to you... Its morning darling and not night....

Pragya: huh... Unbelievable... hello... Hello... Hold on... Don't you know mr. Mehra.... A telephonic conversation should be two wayed and not a one way talking...

Abhi: whaattt??? Fuggy.. I couldn't get you...

Pragya: idiot abhi... You keep on talking non stop and not at all allowing me to speak... Not fair abhi...

Abhi: sorry fuggy baby... Now its your turn... Speak as much you want ... Im all ears..

Pragya: aww... So sweet... You are making me to melt too much in your love abhi...

Abhi: Ahaan... Wah... Wah... You are great abhi... What an awesome compliment from your wife in the morning itself....

Oh my my!!!! Romance is gearing up... Love is overflowing too much... Baby its time for college... Remember...

Pragya: Shut up... 😊😊😊😊...

Abhi: Baby... Dont blush na please... I can kiss Only through phone and not in real na... Store some stock till I return...

Pragya: naughty abhi... Always flirting like this...

Abhi: Oh.... hello madam ji... Im flirting only with my wife... Iv every right to do that and no one can question me regarding this...

Don't you know darling... To you information, My wife, my fuggy, my baby doll likes this kinds of talks from me so much ...

Pragya: Accha... Enough of your morning dose... Im full abhi... lets continue this later okay... Its getting late for me... Miss you sooo much abhi... Come soon please.... I am very eager to see you...

Abhi: Sure sweet heart... Your abhi is also longing to see you...

Pragya: Ya I know that Abhi... But remember... You are coming here with purab bhai only and never dare to come here before that...

Abhi: Command received your highness.... Love you so much baby.. 😘😘😘😘😘

Pragya: Love you my love... Miss you... Take care... Have food properly... Don't stress yourself... You will surely find purab bhai soon.... Bye... Bye... Talk to you later...

Pragya cuts the call and rushes down to get food... Aaliya too joins her... They comes out after hearing the horn sound... Arjun waves his hand and asks them to get inside the car...

It has became a habit for aaliya to sit along with arjun in the front seat... Arjun can sense that something is bothering aaliya for sure as she is looking very tensed....

Arjun didn't mind pragya's presence at all and keeps his hands on aaliya's forehead and neck and is scanning her like a doctor... Pragya smiles brightly on seeing aaliya and arjun's bonding....

Aaliya: Ajju... What's this???

Arjun: What Happened aalu??? Why are you looking so pale and dull today??? Have you forgotten to complete the assignment???

Aaliya: very funny... Im not like you okay... Dont know.... Im much worried about purab bhai a lot today .. I hope nothing wrong should happen to bhai... Im scared a lot ajju...

Arjun: Silly girl... For this you are tensed this much... I was worried that you have fever or any illness... Smile happily aalu...

Its Abhishek prem mehra who is searching for his brother Purab khanna... So, nothing wrong is going to happen okay... Purab jiju will come here soon fit and fine and twist your ears for sure...

Aaliya horrifies and pinches in arjun's hand making him to yelp in pain...

Arjun: Why did you pinch me??? Its paining you stupid girl...

Aaliya (whispers): You idiotic monkey... Cant you talk in low voice??? You are calling purab bhai as jiju... Remember pragya bhabhi is also with us...

Arjun starts to laugh hard...

Arjun: Pragya di... Are you hearing what aaliya is saying???

Pragya: Haan... Haan... I heared everything... But aaliya... I will call only as purab bhai... Let ajju alone call him as jiju.. what say???

Aaliya: bhabhi... Vo... Vo...

Pragya: no need to get tensed aaliya... I know everything and even your abhi bhai also knows about it... We are wishing to talk to dadi, papa and mumma after purab bhai returns....

We want bulbul and purab bhai to confess their love to each other... We want the marriage of bulbul and purab bhai to be happen as a love marriage...

Aaliya: oh my god!!!! I didn't expected this... Im so so happy today....

Arjun: Then you are going to give treat for me in canteen...

Aaliya: sure.. sure... Why not??

Pragya: wow... superb... then Me too will join you two....

Aaliya and arjun smiles sheepishly and casually says that they are not in a mood to face the wrath of abhi and is not going to take her to the canteen, irking pragya to the core....

Abhi is talking with the police officials and they planned to go to a place after the lunch... Abhi is waiting in the restaurant to have his food....

Abhi's mobile starts to ring aloud... His lips curved to a smile on seeing the caller id... He picks up the call after getting the juice from the waiter...

Abhi: Hello madam ... How are you??? Atlast you find time to call me... Not bad... At least you remembered me now... After all, Im only your jiju na...

This is unfair bulbul... Its almost one week... Not even a single message from you... Too much busy hun... Im not purab na to be in your memory always...

Abhi keeps on speaking without hearing anything from the opposite side and on what condition or situation, the other person is....

Abhi panicks on hearing the vigorous cries of bulbul which pricks his heart to the core. . He is completely startled and he gets lots of negative vibes as nothing wrong has happened to anyone....

Abhi composes himself and takes a deep breath...

Abhi: Bulbul... You there... What happened dear??? Why are you crying like this???

Bulbul: 😭😭😭😭😭.... Jiju... 😭😭😭😭

Abhi: Tell me bulbul what's the problem??? Where are you now??? No one is troubling you right... Please say to me what's bothering you... Dont cry bulbul.... You are okay na...

Bulbul: jiju... Im fine... But...

Abhi: But???

Bulbul: jiju... 😭😭😭... Purab... Purab... 😭😭😭😭...

Abhi: Hey calm down bulbul... Nothing will happen to purab okay... In an hour, we are going to search purab in xyz place...

Bulbul: jiju... 😭😭😭😭... Please listen to me... Its no use for going there in search of purab .. Iv seen purab in my medical camp... But... Jiju... 😭😭😭😭😭....

🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇

Abhi: 😱😱😱😱... 😨😨😨😨😨. ..
How dare that Raj to do this to my purab??? Dont worry bulbul .. Text me the address immediately .. I will reach there soon... Do take care of him bulbul until I come there...

Bulbul: Its my duty to take care of my purab... But jiju 😭😭😭😭... He is not allowing me to near him....

Abhi: Don't cry bulbul... Be strong... No need to inform to anyone... I will come soon...

Abhi pays the bill and picks his car keys and went out without having food too... He calls the rescue team and informs the news...

He calls the famous multi specialty hospital and makes appointment with the specialized doctors and arranges for the ambulance to reach the place where purab is...

In the hurry, abhi not only forgets to eat food but also failed to inform about the issue to pragya regarding this... Poor abhi doesn't know the fact, aaliya , arjun and pragya are eagerly waiting for abhi's call sitting in the canteen...

Aaliya: A medical miracle... Today heavy rain is going to drown us for sure...

Arjun: what happened???

Aaliya: Abhi bhai didn't call bhabhi today... Sure he will get nice scoldings from bhabhi for sure... See bhabhi's face... She is hell angry on bhai...

Arjun: 😱😱😱😱... This di is getting angry for silly reasons... Let me go and cool down her...

Aaliya: you carry on ajju... Let me go to freshen up and come to class directly okay...

Aaliya side hugs Arjun for the nice treat he has given to her... She is in deep thoughts as to why abhi has forgotten to call pragya... She knows pretty well that abhi won't forget to do that...

Her heart is stammering with bad thoughts and she is praying to god that her purab bhai has to return to them safe and sound...

Aaliya's heart skipped a bit when she is being pulled harshly by a strong, muscular arms... Before aaliya could see who it is or what's going on, she is being pushed and locked up in an abandoned sports room of the college...

Aaliya starts to sweat too hard and her heartbeats are not in control... When she is about to open her mouth to shout, she gasps in shock as her mouth is being grabbed by a strong lips very harshly and forcibly...

Hot tears rolled down from Aaliya's lips uncontrollably... She didn't expected this will happen ever in her life... She is crawling like a worm for getting her first ever kiss like this forcibly and that too from an unknown man...

In the other side, Arjun has somewhat convinced pragya and takes her to class... He is whistling happily and walks to his class thinking about aaliya....

Poor Arjun doesn't know the fact that his first kiss to his aaliya is being stealed by someone other than him... He is smiling very brightly without knowing the fact that his heart is going to broke into trillion pieces...

In the other side, aaliya is crying too hard and she doesn't respond to the kiss... She tries her level best to push the guy with full force... She rushes out hurriedly...

The guy stuns and curses himself for the stupid stunt he has done and for spoiling their first kiss like this... He blames himself for being a spoiler sport and he bangs his fist in the wall for messing up everything...

So, what's going to happen next???

What has happened to purab and why he is not allowing bulbul to near him???

Who forcibly kisses aaliya??? Is it sid or some other person???

Will abhi be able to save purab without any complications???

What will be pragya's reaction as abhi hs forgotten to inform the issue to her???

Will purab and bulbul be able to unite as per everyone's wish???

To know more, stay tuned...

As usual came up with a long update of 2500+ words...

Sorry for typo errors if any...

Cast your votes without fail...

Pen down your reviews n comments....

👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

After reaching the expected votes.... More the number of votes, your updates will be quicker....

Lots of twists and turns are ahead...

Keep guessing...

Sayanora....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro