78. The glow in her face shows, she has got a gem as a husband...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Oh my god!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂.... I couldn't control my laughter...

Why on earth, no one finds out the correct answer??? 😂😂😂😂... Again I did it 😉😉😉😉

Why you all thought that Abhi should be the only one to hold Pragya in his arms???

I accept, Abhi is a Loving Husband.. But when its happening, Abhi is in the stage.... Pragya is standing among the audience side that too little far away..

How come Abhi jump from the stage quickly and hold Pragya in a blink of a second??? 😂😂😂😂😂... Abhi is not a super man to fly.... Even though, it's a fiction, there should be some logic na...

Other than Abhi, three more men - Rk and Sid - Pragya's besties, who treats Pragya like their younger sister and Arjun - Pragya's own ( younger brother) sibling is also there na...

Why no one thought that it could be any one of them???

😂😂😂😂... Okay okay.. Let's see who it is???

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

Here I'm with a Triple dhamaka happy news...

Pull up your collars... This wouldn't be possible without you all....

Loving Husband has become my First ever story to cross
90,000+ reads (irrespective of these many private chapters) and
11,000+ votes with a maximum of 170 votes (Highest out of all my stories) to its credit...

Thanks to everyone for the whole hearted support and I expect all your love and support to make it grow even more bigger and bigger...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

A simple gesture or a little compliment you give to your spouse daily, makes wonders in a married life...

I have no reasons to call you during day time... But, I'm super excited to hear your reasons in the evening without getting bored...

He took my last name just like that... So, I planned to take a revenge by loving him madly...

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

The stage is set for the grand event of the famous college of the city... Students are chirping happily and are super excited to watch the annual day celebrations with many events amd performances... The highlight of the function is the chief guest who took the breaths of many people sitting over there...

Abhishek Prem Mehra, the idol of the young people, who is an inspiration to many upcoming business minds, walked dashingly towards the stage accompanied by the college Principal, the administrative committee members and the college students committe member's chairman Sid....

RK, Madhu and Pragya moves down from the stage after gesturing Sid to take care of everything in the stage... As the cultural secretary, Rk has to handle the prizes to be awarded for the important events and Rk and Pragya have to do the master of ceremony to address the occasion...

Pragya: Rk... Please do me a favour man... Can you handle the event with Madhu???? I'm not feeling well... I need some time to relax, please....

Rk: Lolly... Nothing to worry na... Can we check with the doctor???

Pragya: Uffo... My beloved Rk... I'm fine man... Just need some time to relax, that's all... Don't forget... We have a function to handle and remember Abhishek sir has to get impressed with all our arrangements....

We have to give proper justification for calling him here as the chief guest... So, Stop being a dramabeez and control your over protectiveness towards me..

No more arguments... Do it with Madhu okay ... Here is the complete script.... It's my duty to convince Madhu... You no need to bother about that....

(Slowly whispers) Stupid Rk... I'm giving you an awesome chance to spend some alone time with Madhu and to handle the function with her... You being stupid is rejecting my offer...

Let it be... I will do it with you and don't whine afterwards that you didn't get the chance... If you ever ask my help to woo Madhu , then I will surely not going to help you... So, you are going to do with Madhu only right....

Rk smiles sheepishly and nods his head as yes... He thanked Pragya for the wonderful plan to make Madhu to handle the function with him... Pragya said some lame excuses to Madhu and finally made her to agree to do it with Rk....

But Rk is not aware that Pragya is really tensed and nervousness at that time as she is occupied with various emotions and feelings.... Her mind, her heart, her body and even her voice will betray her if she takes the mike to address the event... So, she backed off knowing well, she can't do it for sure....

💮💮💮💮💮

Pragya's pov.:

Uffffff ... Great escape Pragya... This Rk be na... Such a dramabeez and this Madhu is a No. 1 question bank... She and her doubts... Even CID officers won't get these many doubts and they too won't question me this much.... Huh...

Why God??? Why????? Why did you give me these much over protective friends??? All are eating my head and I'm failing miserably to say lies to them... I don't know how long I'm going to keep up my promise which I made to my husband Abhi...

I know.... I know... I'm being too much dramabeez today... Yeah... Don't know what is happening to me... I'm completely tensed and nervous and I don't know, why I'm bothering this much... I can't find out, why I'm sweating a lot too....

Just calm down Pragya... Relax... Come on... Take long breaths... Yeah... You can Pragya... Do it for the sake of your loving husband Abhi .... Don't do anything stupid Pragya...

Abhi can't surely handle the situation, when the matter concerns me... If he finds that I'm not doing good and worrying too much, he won't mind anything and will get down from the stage for sure... Then all will come to an abrupt end and the whole college will know about our relationship....

So be cool... 😱😱😱😱😱... Why can't I handle the situation, as I expect??? Even my ears can't hear what is this RK is saying about my Abhi... Huh... Who the hell ask them to keep the chief guest address too quickly...

Wow... My husband Abhishek Mehra... Really I'm proud to be his wife... How lucky I'm to get him, one and only for me... Have to get million eyes just to look at him... His one smile is enough to take my breath away... This man... Ufffffff..

You are making me crazy Abhi and I'm falling in love with you over and over again... In one side, your love on me is my biggest confidence booster Abhi... But on the other side, Im getting really weak as I'm very bad in hiding the secrets and I don't know to say the lies fluently like Arjun and Aaliya....

Pragya... Control yourself... Don't panic.... Keep your legs firmly in the floor... Try to smile pragya... Abhi will surely look for you only, when he nears the mike.... 😱😱😱😱😱....

Why my legs are trembling like this???? Huh... Why my eyes are blurring and why my head is spinning???? Oh my god!!!!! Noooooo.... I shouldn't fall down.... Pragya... Come on... Nooo...

Pragya's eyes blurred as she felt dizzy because of getting tensed too much and her pressure level too drops as in the tension in making arrangements, she didn't had her breakfast too... Pragya completely forget the warnings of the doctor and her husband Abhi's non stop lectures to eat properly at correct time, as she is very keen to make everything perfect for her husband....

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Abhi who gets up from his seat shakes hands with the principal and the dignitaries in the stage... All through the time, Abhi's eyes are wandering here and there looking for his fuggy who has gone down after he comes to the stage....

Abhi is highly disappointed as he is not able to hear his fuggy's master of ceremony.. He wonders what has happened to Pragya as he knows very well what all she has prepared to present it in the function... But to his dismay, RK and Madhu did the job and Abhi couldn't understand what has gone wrong with his fuggy....

Abhi's breath hitched all of a sudden and his heart beats stopped abruptly as he spots his life, his world, his soul, his love, his everything, his wife, his baby, his Fuggy is losing her conscious and is about to fall on the ground.... Abhi doesn't know how to run and hold his fuggy passing this huge crowd...

But Abhi sighed in relief as he spots his brother in law, his fuggy's little brother Arjun holding his fuggy in his embrace and patting her cheeks... Abhi started to breathe and his heart too beats as his fuggy is calming down on hugging her brother tightly....

Abhi gets relaxed completely as he saw his sister Aaliya too is there with them and she quickly holds Pragya and made her to sit in the near by chair and made her to drink water.... Abhi really feels proud of his sister and brother in law who takes of his fuggy as that of a little baby...

Abhi just want to run away from the stage and hold his fuggy in his arms , no matter what happens and to comfort her with his soothing words... But his mobile buzzed with a message from his sister Aaliya not to bother about anything and to present the chief guest address without any worry....

Abhi chuckles on seeing his fuggy is getting nice scoldings from Arjun and Aaliya.. He understands clearly that Pragya didn't eat anything as Aaliya and Arjun stuffed her mouth with some food... Abhi shooks his head in disbelief as he knows about his wife's silly antics when the matter concerns him.....

💮💮💮💮💮

It's time for the chief guest address... Rk gestures the students to cheer up and give a big round of applause... After that, Rk took the mike with full of happiness.....

Rk: So, here comes the Man of the day... The sensational youth icon... The inspiration to many budding business minds.... The idol and role model for many young talents here....

The man of charms, dedication, sincerity, hardwork and will power... The man who single handedly built a big empire and reached greater heights in this very small age... Not only his dedication to business, he is adored for his simplicity and down to earth nature too....

On behalf of all the students, teaching and no teaching staffs, I feel proud to invite the business tycoon Abhishek Mehra to deliver the presidential speech and address the gathering ... Give it up for Mr. Abhishek Prem Mehra....

The whole place thundered with clappings and whistles... Abhi smiles happily to see his fuggy smiling with happy tears and showing thumbs up to him and utters "All the best" through her gestures.... Abhi nods his head and muttered thank you under his breath knowing well that it will reach his fuggy for sure...

Words were not conveyed between the two at that time... Their love on each other speaks volumes and the glow in their faces shows that their love is beyond boundaries ... They felt that they are being together and smiling happily....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Abhi: Thank you so much everyone for the overwhelming welcome... Before I start the speech, I would like to thank the dignitaries in the stage and the college management for choosing me as the chief guest... This is very new to me as I'm a reserved person who values my privacy so much...

To be frank, I'm not at all comfortable to come up here... But the stubborn four friends of yours, Your college chairman Sid and other members - Rk, Madhu and Pragya has made it possible and brought me here....

They assured me that nothing will spoil my privacy.... I'm really very happy to see no one is having their mobile phones, clicking pictures or recording the events.. I can't believe that no media is also allowed here... Really I didn't expected this at all... Thanks for doing this for me....

So, shall we start friends... Really I don't know how to address all you, young genius's... I know only to present the business meetings in a professional way...

I will try my level best not to bore you all... Are you all okay to hear, if I say something about my personal life than my professional life as you all would have known many things about my business and all....

All cheers for Abhi but Pragya's eyes widened in shock and she worried a lot as why is Abhi doing all these... She scolded Abhi for being so stupid and why he is complicating everything....

Pragya is getting tensed a lot and holds Arjun's hand tightly... Arjun and Aaliya side hugged Pragya who is sitting in between them and pats her back to make her to calm down... Abhi gestures Pragya to relax and chill up and assures that he will handle everything....

Abhi: As you all know, I'm Abhishek Prem Mehra, a business man ... But no one knows the real Abhi in me... Hardly my family knows me, who I'm...

As you all think, I'm not born with silver spoon... I'm from a middle class family and I'm the only son to my parents... But I lost my parents in an accident when I was 15 and I have no one other than my dadi and my chacha's family to take care of me...

Life was really tough for me at that time and I really worked very hard to achieve in my life... After I established my business, I took the responsibility of my cousins and my world revolved only around my dadi, my brother and my sister....

I have never expected that my boring life will glow brightly all of a sudden... Did anyone here believe in fairy tale??? No right... But I will say, I'm in a fairy land, living a happy life inspite of all the problems and troubles my family faced, as I've got an Angel in my life....

It's been four months since I got married... I think many doesn't know that I'm married and even my staffs too were not aware that I'm married .. I hope, you all will keep up the biggest secret of my life...

I can understand your doubts... All wants to know right, why I'm hiding my marriage and wife from this world.... It's because she is also a student like you and I want her to enjoy her college life happily without any interruptions....

Shocking right... Can anyone think that my wife is sitting in this crowd, amongst you all... Its true.... My love, my life, my soulmate is in your midst only and is hearing my talk with full of love and happiness... Not only my wife, my sister and my brother in law are also here only...

You can't find them, however hard you try too... I don't want anyone to pin point that they are getting credited because of my status, money and influence.. I want them to gain their names on their own and I know they will do it for sure and make me proud one day....

I think, I'm boring you all... Isn't it... Any questions, you can ask me???? Wow... Nice question man... Good job.... Keep it up...

Yeah... Mine is an out and out arranged marriage and believe it or not, my dadi rejected 99 girls before choosing my wife for me... Our marriage happened very quick and you won't believe that she is my fan No. 1 and she is aspiring to become a businesswoman before our marriage too as she idolizss me a lot....

I being a loving husband wanna fulfill her dream come true one day.... So, any more questions... 😂😂😂😂 Advice from me... I'm not a philosopher, just a simple man... Alright...

Let me tell you all, a small story... Once, a girl and boy were seated in a deserted place... The boy proposed the girl and asked her to marry him... The girl is very smart and she wants the boy to prove that his love as a greater one...

She put forth a condition that he has to scream aloud and make the whole world to know that he loves her and that too within five minutes... The girl is very confident that the guy can't do it as they are in the outskirts of the city and in a deserted place ....

So, tell me whom do you think have won it???? Is it that boy or the girl??? Can you all believe that the boy wins it within 2 seconds and proved his love as the greatest ... Yeah... The boy just screams aloud in her ears as "I Love You"...

Like you all, the girl too got confused as the boy danced showing the victory sign... The boy just smiled and said that he wins it as she is his world and more than anything in this world, she means a lot to him....

What I want to convey here is, you can achieve anything when you have the support of your family... So, try to love and trust your family and do anything for the happiness of them...

Work hard with utmost sincerity and dedication and you all will surely succeed in whatever fields you choose.... Last but not the least, whatever happens in your life, don't lose your confidence and will power...

A big world is in front of you with many opportunities... Only the smart and intelligent ones can crack anything and out pass all the hurdles... Don't give up on your dreams, whatever happens and You all can do it and achieve greater heights....

Thanks again for listening to my speech and thanks to all for making this day memorable for me too... Before I wind up, with all your permission, I want to say something to my wife....

Sorry fuggy... I know what all emotions you are going through at this time... You are my world fuggy... But I want to scream not in your ears but to make everyone present here also to hear that I love you so much and I'm way too lucky to get you as my wife....

At least smile now, my little girl... No crying or else, all will find out who you are... 😂😂😂😂... Good.. That's like my girl... Well thanks to everyone here for sparing to hear me... My best wishes to everyone...

Abhi finishes off his speech and moves to his place... It took a long time for the students to calm down as the place echoed with thunderous clappings and all were happily talking proudly about Abhi and his love for his wife...

Pragya face is glowing with full of happiness and she mentally hugs her husband tightly and kisses him a lot with all the love she has on him... She blows a kiss to Abhi quickly which he accepts it happily with a smile in his face....

The program goes on in full swing.... Many performances were done by the students.... Even Rk, Madhu, Pragya and Sid did a small skit to portray the importance of dedication and hardwork....

Finally, the function nears to the closure.... The principal took the mike and addressed that the college administration is going to give a biggest surprise to everyone... All are looking eagerly to know what it is....

Abhi gestures Pragya and asks what it is... Pragya twists her lips and nods her head as no as she too is not aware of anything..... Sid face changed all of a sudden as Principal whispers something in his ears...

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

So, what's going to be the surprise????

Will the love birds or the loving couples Abhi and Pragya be caught by everyone????

Did anyone guessed that Pragya is Abhi's wife???

What will Abhi and Pragya do, if their relationship comes in the limelight and how they will handle the situation????

What did the principal said to Sid????

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

Came up with a very long update of 3450+ words....

Sorry, if there are any errors and mistakes as it's not proof read....

Cast your votes without fail...

Pen down your valuable views, reviews and comments....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

CrazyMahiz

Signing off....

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro