15) Shopping

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'Believe in your dreams'

—Anonymous

Shivaay and Anika woke up early knowing that it was time to leave the hotel, they were dreading it though because they knew that as soon as they go back and part ways. As soon as they had freshened up, they heard someone knock on the door. It was Aadhi

Anika smiled brightly and hugged him, "Bhaiya, how are you?"

"I'm good, cutie, I just came to check on both of you, to see how your doing..." Aadhi smirked looking at Anika and Shivaay who understood what he was saying after some time.

Shivaay started adjusting his hair awkwardly whilst Anika quickly said, "Nahi, there is nothing like that between us, we are just here because there was a flood outside and yeah, we are not in a live-in relation ship you know..." Anika started stammering

Aadhi smirked again and said, "I never said you were though, calm down sis"

Anika was embarrassed and she just smiled feeling awkward whilst Shivaay's phone came to the rescue as it was ringing.

Whilst Shivaay started talking, Anika immediately started cursing Tia in her head thinking, "Can you not leave Shivaay for one minute, Oh God, you idiot?!! When I think about talking to him, for two minutes you would come in the middle and start with your BABY nonsense urghhh!"

She was too busy in cursing Tia whilst Shivaay tapped Anika's shoulder and whispered, "Erm, its not Tia" , Shivaay started smirking whilst Anika thought,"Can this day get even more awkward?"

Shivaay in a low voice said, "I don't know, you tell me!" whilst Anika just gave up and pouted facing the other side.

"Actually that was Arnav and Khushi, they invited us to their wedding which is later on at around 18.00 in Delhi" Shivaay explained whilst Aadhi was confused so Shivaay explained everything clearly to him.

"Okay, anyways guys, I need to be going, I've got work again so call me once you get there.." Aadhi said and quickly rushed to his meeting.

"Hurry up, come on we need to go fast..." Anika urged Shivaay to hurry up.

"What, we only just woke up, we have so much time and we are in Delhi, the hall is right next to the hotel!" Shivaay answered back not knowing what she is thinking.

"What about clothes and I want to put mehndi on" Anika pouted again whilst Shivaay gave up and both of them left to go to the shops.

Anika was skipping happily whilst Shivaay dragged himself behind her. Shivaay stopped at a Mac store whilst Anika walked on and Shivaay called Anika to stop so Anika quickly ran back and asked what Shivaay was doing.

"Aren't you going to go inside and buy yourself, makeup?" Shivaay asked confused

"I only asked for clothes and mehndi, I'm not really a big fan of makeup, plus everyone naturally looks pretty so what is the point trying to make yourself someone who you aren't?" Anika said looking into Shivaay's blue-green orbs.

"Wow" Shivaay replied in awe with Anika's personality whilst Anika skipped on to find a store which sells traditional clothes, Shivaay swiftly followed her and they entered the store.

They both went into the store and saw many beautiful clothes and the manager showed them different kinds of wedding dresses to wear...

Anika and Shivaay thought both of these dresses looked beautiful but Anika politely refused and when Shivaay asked why she replied saying, "I want to look nice for Khushi and Arnav's wedding but I don't want to go there as the actual bride, with such a grand dress, I would prefer a simple and pretty dress"

Shivaay smiled and looked around and he saw the perfect dress which fixed he description of what Anika had said. He bought Anika the dress whilst Anika also bought something for him and they both went out of the shop smiling.

"Oh my god, Oh my god" Anika went out shrieking

"What happened?" Shivaay asked worried looking at her

"IT IS AN ACTUAL FORTUNE COOKIE MACHINE" Anika screamed childishly and ran up to it whilst Shivaay sighed and ran after her.

Anika was so excited and she waited for her fortune cookie to come out and she also made Shivaay take a fortune cookie, both of them put it away and Shivaay just looked at her shaking his head saying, "You are mad, FORTUNE COOKIE mad" whilst Anika just chuckled.

Anika ran into the mehndi shop and chose the design, she was getting it done whilst Shivaay was being so impatient sitting in the waiting room, he took out his fortune cookie and read it,

'A new relationship is about to blossom. You will be blessed'

Shivaay smiled foolishly thinking about Anika and time went quickly and Anika came out whilst Shivaay quickly shoved the quote in his pocket and started munching on the cookie.

"How does it look?" Anika asked enthusiastically

"Pretty" Shivaay replied impressed and he checked the time quickly to see that it was already 17.00

They rushed to the hotel and Anika gave him his clothes whilst Anika took the dress which was chosen by him.

They wore it and they both looked stunning...

Anika smiled and said, "Not bad"

"Same to you Paanika" Shivaay said whilst Anika ran after him saying, "How many times, I have a beautiful name, Anika, no need to ruin it", whilst Shivaay was trying to run away.

Anika wore her moon and star bracelet whilst Shivaay went downstairs to check the bus times muttering, "It is just unbelievable that I have to go by BUS now, I am THE SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI"

Anika heard it and chuckled and found the chance to open her fortune cookie which said,

"Smile, as that is the prettiest thing anyone can wear"

Anika felt beautiful and she smiled cutely to herself whilst Shivaay came upstairs to tell Anika the bus times when he heard a ping from his phone, he looked at it to see a message from Arnav.

"Just a little gift from my side, take it as me trying to redeem myself"

Shivaay was confused and so was Anika when Shivaay showed it to her.

The hotel manager knocked on the door and told them that a parcel was left for them downstairs so they rushed towards it to see....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro