12• Treat you better

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Nandini please. I promise you wouldn't be disappointed to see that place." Aryaman requested yet again.

"I clearly said no. So stop tailing me around." Nandini said, frustrated as she walked through the crowded corridor.

"Nandini please at least give me one chance." He said as he came right in front of her.

"Do you have a death wish?" She shot him a glare and his lips curved into a small smile as he looked at her.

"If I say yes, will you come with me?" He said, hopefully. For a moment her expression softened but she immediately pushed him aside from her way.

"I am warning you. Stop tailing me around or you will regret it." She said with a poker face and walked away. She was now confused as to why she couldn't just rebel against him. She was sure she was over with her feelings for him but then still she couldn't act rudely with him.

"Nandini wait for me." Aryaman walked faster to reach her.

"Nandini." At the same time Manik's voice hit her ears and she turned to look at him.

"Manik." Nandini looked at him.

"Oh so he is Manik. Hi Manik." Aryaman smiled, cheekily.

"Uhhhhh hey." Manik greeted, looking at his face, trying to figure out if he by any chance knew the guy standing in front of him. "I don't think I know you."

"And you don't need to know him too." Nandini said as she grabbed Manik's hand and almost dragged him.

Aryaman ran behind them and managed to catch up pretty soon. "Oh I am Aryaman, Nandini's ex boyfriend. Nice meeting you." He said with his cheeky smile.

"You are her ex. Then why are you tailing her around?" Manik said with a forced smile as he stopped his step. He pulled Nandini by her hand and side hugged her . "Now she is my girlfriend. And I don't want any bugs bugging her." He said and "Nandini was shocked" would be an understatement.

Was this the same shy boy? She looked at him and he looked at her and smiled. "I don't care about her past and I don't care who you are but I hope you will respect her privacy and stay away from her." Manik added yet again with a plastered smile before holding her hand and walking out of the place.

Aryaman leaned on the wall and let out a chuckle although in pain. "Stay away from her. I tried but I just couldn't. I know I was wrong then but I am not repeating that mistake again. I know I can treat you better than he can. So I will stay. I won't give up."

Meanwhile, Nandini was busy gawking at Manik.
"Manik I never thought you too had this side of you." She said, dangling their intertwined hands.

"What kind of a side?" He stopped his step and turned a bit towards her, looking at her. She took a step forward and he leaned on the wall that was behind him. She too leaned forward, pressing her body against him.

"You know a little bold side." She said.

He gently slipped his hands on her waist, surprising her. "Do you really think it's only a little boldness?" He said. One more surprise.

She couldn't hold back her smile, seeing him flirt with her that way. "Wow what has gotten into you today?"

"I just realized there are a lot of bugs bugging you and if I still don't hold you, you will leave me." He said and she pouted.

"I am not leaving you. Okay." She said.

He bent down his head and pecked her lips. "I am marking your words." He said and turned his head to the other way. The shy boy was back. She couldn't help but chuckle at his cuteness.

"No matter what you will always be my shy boy." She said, holding his hand and they together walked out of the college gate.

"Manik what are you cooking for tonight's dinner?"

"What do you want to eat?"

"Anything that you cook for me." She replied.

"Then I will cook anything that you want to eat." He said.

She made a face, looking at him. She stretched her hands and pulled his cheek a bit. "Hey what was that for?" Manik rubbed his cheeks slightly.

"I was checking if this was a dream or not." Nandini said and chuckled.

"Not fair." Manik made a bad face and she stuck out her tongue, teasing him.

"The groceries are finished so let's go to the supermarket." Manik said with a poker face and she nodded her head, excitedly. And that made him titter.

At the same time all these things were being noticed by Aryaman. "Are you really happy Nandini?"

She looked happier with Manik and he couldn't do anything. He knew he could treat her way better than him but he didn't know if she could ever be this happier with him.

He let out a slow breath and looked at the ring that had been hanging on his neck. He slowly caressed the ring and smiled sadly.

"Is it only me who remembers our bitter sweet moments?"

So do you guys hate Aryaman, pity him or like him in this story?

Do tell me ❤ and I am really really sorry for keeping you guys waiting. And just in case if you guys haven't read my new story "We are married" Do give it a read ❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro