13• I want you

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I am really really really very sorry and I know this sorry won't be enough. But still I am sorry for keeping you all waiting. This really won't happen ever again.

Aryaman had been walking down the streets when he saw Nandini and Manik inside the departmental store, smiling and laughing as they selected the vegetables. He smiled sadly, seeing her making those cute expressions for Manik.

It had only been a few months since they had broken up but she looked happier even without him. He knew he had hurt her and he was sorry but he truly in every sense loved her and only her.

"I guess you have really moved on." He sighed sadly but he immediately covered it up with a melancholy smile. "But I still won't give up. I really need you more than he needs you."

He averted his gaze from them and walked away.

"Manik can I sleep with you tonight?" Nandini asked, looking at Manik as they got out of the departmental store.

"You can if you want." He said in a low tone but she heard him. She smiled the widest as she leaned on his arms.

"But I am warning you, I won't only sleep." She said with a mischievous glint in her eyes. His steps stopped abpruptly and he could feel his ears heating up. She looked at him and giggled.

Meanwhile,
In the basketball court

Dribbling the ball, Abhi looked at her."Get ready to lose again."

"That's not happening this time." Mukti said as in a swift movement she managed to take the ball from Abhi and he smiled.

"You know you are quite good at attacking." He said, looking in to her eyes as she dribbled the ball.

"I have heard that quite a lot of times. Say something new." She said with a smug smile.

"Oh really?" He said as he tried taking the ball and he suceeded too. "You will lose again. Isn't that something new to hear?" He said before tackling her and throwing the ball in the air. The ball soared through air and dropped right into the basket.

"And that's a score." He winked and smiled victoriously. "I won this time too."

Mukti sighed, defeatedly. "I lost by one score again."

"You know you are a great player. But all you lack is stamina. You just can not maintain your stamina level till the end." Abhi said as he came towards her.

"Actually you might be right." Mukti agreed. "Anyway I lost so tell me your wish?"

"Practice basketball with me every morning." Abhi said, looking at her.

She looked at him for a second. "Okay cool. But you have to come to pick me up every morning."

"I am more than fine with that." Abhi said and smiled.

"Don't smile at me like that." She said as she averted her gaze from him.

"Why? Why?" He smiled even wider.

"Because you look like an idiot." She said with a poker face as she walked away.

"Liar. I know you found my smile charming." Abhi said before picking up his jacket and following.

"No I didn't." Mukti contradicted.

"Oh! yes you did."

"No."

"Yes"

Later that night,  Manik had been busy on his laptop, creating the slides for the project when he heard the knock on the door. He shifted his eyes from the laptop screen to the door, only to see Nandini standing on the door in her nightwear. He could feel a rush in his heart and he gulped.

"Nandini you can sleep in your own room." He said as he averted his gaze to his laptop screen.

"No I am sleeping with you." She said as she entered inside the room. She reached Manik and closed the laptop screen. That made him look at her.

"You shouldn't overwork your eyes." She said as she leaned towards him and he leaned backward in the chair.

"You can sleep here. I will sleep on the sofa." He said it in one breath. She sighed before throwing her hands around my neck and carelessly sitting on his lap.

"Manik you don't need to be so shy around me." She said softly, resting her head on my chest. "Do I make you feel uncomfortable?" She raised her head almost immediately. "If I do then push me away. I told you I wouldn't mind."

She was just about to get up from his lap when he let out a deep sigh before slipping his hands around her waist and pulling her down. "I don't feel uncomfortable around you. It's just that I am scared you might not like it if I hold onto you."

She hit him lightly on his chest. "Who said I wouldn't like it? Infact I want you to hold me tightly. Do you even know how badly I want you?"

"You want me?" It sounded more like a question to her.

"Yes I want you idiot." She said before pulling him down by his collar and kissing him. He too gave in the very next moment and that made her smile in between the kiss.

I hope you loved the update.

Fingers crossed. Sorry to have kept you waiting and thank you to all those who are still there. Thank you.

Love ya ❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro