10 - Kin

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Two weeks later
Melody's POV

"We did it! We finished!" I say as I look at our new home. It's set up a lot like the Edge. We each have our own Hut, and there is a training arena and stables, then there is the club house, in the very center. So yeah ok, maybe almost exactly like the Edge.

"Looks good kid" I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turn and look to see who it was. It was Dad. "Oh hey Dad, thanks." "Umm, were we expecting company?" I hear Terra shout. "No, why?" I walk over to her. She hands me her telescope. "Hunters..." I mumble. "But I thought we killed Vigo?!" Liam yelled. "We did!" Kane yelled. "Then who's leading them?" Terra asks "Doesn't matter. As long as they don't get any closer." I say before hopping on Hero. "You heard her! Let's go!" Kane yelled and caught up to me on Spike. "We need to keep a distance but stay in range for your dragons to fire!" I yell to the group. I look at Kane and he looks at me. "Special attack?" I ask him. He nods. "Let's do this." I say and we bolt ahead of the group. "What are they doing?!" I could hear Dad yell. "Trust them!" Terra responded. "Alright girl. Show them what you've got" I say and we dive in. I took the left side and Kane took the right. "Ready? Now!" Kane yelled. I froze. I can't believe my eyes. Spike hit the ship but Hero never did because I didn't give the signal to her. I snap out of my trance to see an arrow flying strait towards us. Then I can see terra dive in and Windwhip blocked it. "Regroup! Above the clouds!" She yelled and everyone listens. "What on Thor's green earth was that?!" Kane yelled at me. I didn't respond. I looked back down at the ship. "Stay here" I say and Hero and I fly down for another look. "Melody!" Kane yelled. "Stay up there!" I yell at him with a glare. He pulled Spike to a stop and watched me. "Camo" I instruct and she does. She flips over and flys close enough to the boat for me to get a good look. "I knew it." I mumbled. "Up" I say and we head back to the group. "What's going on?" Liam asks me. "It's him. Well, not him. Ugh! If looked just like him! But how could that even be?!" I yell in frustration. "Who?" Dad asked me. "...Vigo" I look at them. They were shocked. "We killed him" Kane protested. "I know what I saw Kane!" I yell. "Well, let's say it is him. What do we do?" Terra asks. "Drop me in" I tell them. " No way! We aren't dropping you in!" Dad yells. "Yes you are." I demand. "You are the leader of your riders, and I don't expect you to drop me in. But I am the leader of my riders, and I fully expect them to do as I say a trust me." I glare at him. He glares back at me. "I'm doing this, either you are in or you aren't" I say to him. He didn't respond. "We are with you Melody" Terra tells me. "All the way" Liam adds. I look to Kane. "I wouldn't put anyone I love I danger...if I didn't have a plan" I tell him. "Fine.. I'm with you" he finally agrees. I look over to Dad. "I want you all to stay up here, Kane and terra will drop me in, Hero will stay here with you guys." I explain. "What about me?" Liam asks. "You're with me." I tell him. He nods. "And don't get us until I give the signal. Got it?" I glance at everyone and they all nod. "If I feel the need I will pull you out of there. Understood?" Dad looks at me. "Understood." I reply.

Then Spike picked me up off of Hero and terra and windwhip followed close behind with Liam. "Alright drop us in" I say and they do. When we land the crew surround us. "We don't want any trouble. We just want to talk to your leader." I start. "Why should we let you do that?" One asks. "Because we don't want to fight, we just want to ask a few question." Liam adds. "Then tell your fellow riders to leave." He says. "Ok." I respond and single to the others to back off. They flew back up to the cloud cover. "There" I tell him. "Alright then. Let's go" the grab me by the shoulder and push me along. "Hey! Watch the hair!" I yell at him. "Hush up" "you can't control me, I'm not your prisoner" I reply in a snarky manor. "Liam stay close" I tell him, he nods. "So, you wanted to talk to me?" I heard a voice then saw a boy come out from his room. "Oh my Thor" I could hear Liam mumble. "Yes, Who are you? You aren't Vigo but you definitely resemble him." I question. "Well. Isn't it obvious?" He starts. All I did was glare at him. "Do not glare at me pretty. No one glares at me! The great Hunter Grimborn, Son of Vigo Grimborn!" He yells. "I figured that's how I knew you" I mumbled. "What was that? I couldn't hear you.. I guess you can't always be pretty and confident." He says with a smirk. "Oh no you did not!" I yell and go to hit him but the guards grab me by the shoulders. "Let her go!" Liam yelled. All they did was grab him too. "You know? I do admire your parents work. So much that I learned to train my own dragon." He pauses. "Say hello to my dragon, the titan zippleback." He says with a smirk. My eyes widen when the dragon steps up next to him.

Kane's POV

"What's taking them so long? Shouldn't they be back by now?" Snotlout asks. "They haven't given the signal." I reply. "We don't retrieve until they give the signal." Terra adds. "I don't like this" hiccup states. "She'll be ok Hiccup." Astrid reassures him. "What On earth?" I say when I smell something awful. "Ugh. Barf belch?" Terra looks to them. "Wasn't us." The twins look to us. "Then who was it?" Hiccup says. But before anyone could answer Hero flies past us at high speed. "HERO!" I yell and go after her. "Look!" Terra yelled. "Stop spike!" I yell when I see the boat was filled with zippleback gas. "Take cover!" I yell and spike and I retreat to the clouds. "Hold on to your dragons!" I yell and then an explosion went off. "Melody!" I yell. There was no movement on the ship. "No!" I yell in anger. "Look!" Astrid yells. It was Hero carrying Liam and Melody. "Are you guys ok?!" Terra yells. They both coughed then responded with a yes. "But I have bad news" Melody adds. "We need to get back to the island now" Liam tells us.

"What happened?" I ask when we land. "Well.. there's good news and bad news." Liam starts. "Good news first." Hiccup says. "Well we know who that kid is, his name is Hunter Grimborn. Son if Vigo." Liam says. "Well then what's the bad new?" Terra asks. "Bad news is that... he can train and ride dragons..." Melody says with an upset tone.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro