(14) a night of love making

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kanda:  and survey says?

author:  well I got mixed reviews on that question.  But everyone was in agreement for hot and steamy sex.

Allen:  so what do you plan to do about the answer to the baby question?

author:  you will have to wait to see what happens as I will not reveal it in this chapter.......sorry!

Kanda:  well I think we should hold off on the babies for a while.

Allen:  but Yuu I like the idea of little you and me running around.

Kanda (blushes):  ...........................

author:   warnings.......these scene has some graphic natures such as nudity, males having sex, and language.  Please don't read it if you these things offend you.

Allen:  scrletfyre claim no rights or don't claim to own any of the characters featured from the D Gray-Man series as they are owned by Katsura Hoshino. This story is completely her own idea.

Special keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), bold - Noah/Mugen talking, italic - mermaid speech

fourteen - a night of love making

As Kanda and Allen shared their passionate kiss.  Allen's body under went the change back into a human form.  Kanda scooped Allen up into his arms never breaking the kiss as he carried Allen back to the shore.  Love blossomed between the two as they couldn't get enough of each other.  Allen blushed as he felt exposed to the world as he had no clothing on allowing Kanda to eye his full nude body as Allen's dick stiffened to an erection.  Kanda broke the kiss eying Allen's body sexually as he grabbed Allen's erection once he put Allen down onto his own two feet.  Allen moaned in pleasure wanting more.

"Good lord Allen, you are all ready so hard." whispered Kanda sexually.  Allen's knees felt weak as he wanted Kanda badly.

"Yuu......please.............I want......you." Allen moaned.  Kanda picked up his shoes before he scooped Allen up into his arms bridal style carrying him off to the out-cove cave where he had once kept Allen.  Kanda didn't want to hold back anymore as he wanted Allen as badly as Allen wanted him.  Once in the cave, Kanda put down Allen as he began to strip off his wet clothing.  Kanda could feel Allen tugging at him pants freeing his cock which sprung to life.  Allen growled seductively as he knelt down before Kanda taking Kanda's erection into his mouth.  Kanda moaned in pleasure as he freed himself from his shirt before kicking off his pants.  Allen's lips felt so good on his cock as he wanted more.

"Uh............Allen.........." moaned Kanda as he moved to lay Allen down on the ground.  Without breaking Allen's stride, Kanda laid down besides Allen in the opposite direction as he took Allen's erection into his mouth.  Allen moaned in pleasure as his hips began to buck.  Kanda's hips matched his pace as he wanted more of Allen.  Kanda wanted to sexually take Allen in every way possible.  But at the same time he wanted to be gentle as this was the first time that Kanda has done anything like this (besides in the dream).  Kanda felt around for Allen's ass inserting a single finger into Allen's asshole making the mer gasp suddenly forcing the mer to let go of Kanda's erection.  Kanda began to move his body kissing his way up to Allen's nipples making the mer moan in pleasure.  As Kanda suckled on Allen's nipples he inserted another finger into Allen's ass.  Allen moaned loudly as his hips thrashed wildly.

.............Yuu..........please..........I want............more........... Allen moaned in his true voice.  Kanda could tolerate Allen's true voice since he was a siren too.  Kanda stopped suckling on the hard nipples as he inserted a third finger into Allen's wet and tight ass.  Allen gasped loudly as his hands dug into the dirt.

"Is that what you wanted Moyashi?  Good lord Allen, your so wet and hard." stated Kanda.  Allen moaned as Kanda's hand squeezed his erection.  Allen didn't mind if Kanda called him by the nickname that he gave to him before he knew Allen's name.  Allen's hips bucked wildly as his voice echoes through the cave.

........Uh.......Yuu......more.............please........I..........want.............you.........to......make......me.........cum............ Allen moaned.  Kanda positioned himself spreading Allen's long slender legs wide as he took out his fingers and inserted in his hard cock.  Allen gasped in pleasure and pain.  Kanda's strides were smooth and confident.  Kanda's own moans matched Allen's.

"...........Oh............Allen.......you feel..........so good..........." Kanda moaned.  Allen's legs wrapped around Kanda as his left arm transformed into Noah's true form.  Both Noah and Mugen (whom laid on the ground) pulsed loudly as Allen's hands wrapped around Kanda.  Kanda surged forward hitting Allen's sweat spot as the mer gasped suddenly.  Kanda's strides became much rougher.  Their skin slapped hard against each other as sweat clinged to their bodies.  Noah's claws painfully ripped into Kanda's back.  Kanda grabbed Allen's hands holding them down above Allen's head as he thrusted harder into Allen.  Both gasped in pleasure and pain as Kanda's cock hit Allen's sweat spot over and over again.  Their moans sounded like music.

Yes......there............please...............I.........want.............to..........cum...... Allen moaned.

".............Uh.............Allen.........my..........Moyashi.........." moaned Kanda as Allen's legs locked around Kanda.  Both thrashed hard to the point of no return as Kanda could feel his siren's mark pulsing hard against his skin.  Kanda pounded Allen as he could hear the mer's moans echoing through the cave as warm semen splashed against his body.  Allen moaned out Kanda's name as he came.  Kanda's body felt hard and hot as he pounded Allen merciously until he could feel all of his muscles tighten as he came inside of Allen.  "......Allen......." he moaned as he came.  But for some reason Kanda wanted more.  Kanda flipped over onto the grass as he held Allen on top of him.  Allen leaned in as he kissed Kanda hard and aggressively.  Allen's kisses trailed down to Kanda's nipples as Allen's strides were smooth as he suckled on Kanda's nipples.  ".......Uh.........Allen....." moaned Kanda.  Once Kanda's muscles stopped throbbing he forced Allen to straddle onto his hands and knees.  One hand cupped Allen's erection pumping it as he thrusted his still hardened cock into Allen's ass.  The other hand held onto Allen's shoulder.  When Kanda hit Allen's sweat spot the mer gasped suddenly panting.

Yes............there............god.........Kanda............. Allen moaned loudly.  Allen's erection throbbed in Kanda's hand as he pumped it.  Kanda hit the sweat spot over and over again hard to the point were both of them came at the same time.  Both moaned out each others name before they collapsed in exhaustion.  Both Kanda and Allen curled up next to each other holding each other as they fell asleep.

NEXT CHAPTER...........THE MILLENIUM GROUP

Kanda:  ............good lord.......

Allen:  .....my stars.........

author:  I think I came several times while writing and typing this.

Kanda:  if this doesn't turn on people and make them horny as hell, then I don't know what will

Allen:  I am almost afraid to see what happens next.

author:  please feel free to leave me your comments and reviews.  Tell me what you guys think as I welcome all views.

Kanda:  scrletfyre, you better not have Tyki attack me again.

Allen:  don't worry Kanda, I will protect you.

author:  um.......don't forget Allen, they are after you too.

Allen:  .........................

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro