(15) the Millennium group

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kanda:  well have you decided yet about the children?

author:  you have to see in this chapter.  I think that everyone might be somewhat happy with what I did.

Allen:  I can't believe that someone wants to have Tyki get rough with me and have sex with that mer-hunter

Kanda:  no way............I will not allow Tyki to place one hand on you Allen.

Allen (blushes):  thanks Yuu.......

author (whispers):  well that's not a bad idea.......... (grins wickedly)

Allen:  oh no............Yuu, scrletfyre has that look on her face!

Kanda (pulls out Mugen):  don't even think about it scrletfyre!

author:  what..........I was just thinking about other things. (whispers to audience)  yeah right and I am the queen of England.

Allen:  I still don't trust you.

Kanda:  I agree.......I am going to keep my eye on you.

author:  I claim no rights or don't claim to own any of the characters featured from the D Gray-Man series as they are owned by Katsura Hoshino. This story is completely my own idea.

Special keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), bold - Noah/Mugen talking, italic - mermaid speech

Fifteen - the Millennium group

As Allen and Kanda slept, Allen's body transformed back into mer form as Noah pulled Allen into the nearby pool of water before the left arm transformed back into its normal form.  Even the weapons were exhausted in trying to keep their other halves contained.  Both weapons were relieved that it wasn't Allen's menstrual cycle yet as they knew that neither Allen nor Kanda  were not ready for children just yet.   But no doubt remained within the weapons that the Millennium group would begin to make their move.

Meanwhile in a black spiral tower in the next town over, the Millennium group was holding their meeting.  Everyone in the Millennium group had dark skin and jet black eyes.  Only two of the members actually had golden blond hair where everyone else had raven black hair.  A chubby man with round spectacle glasses and a top hat on top of his bald head sat at the head of the table.

"It seems that they have finally come.  The sirens have been reborn after our long wait." he stated.

"Lord Earl, how do we know for sure?" asked a young girl.

"Easy my dear Road Kamelot.............our newest member Tyki Mikk assures us that he knows whom one of the sirens is as the evidence is quite obvious." replied the Earl as all eyes turned to Tyki.

"Before I was dismissed, it seemed that Prince Yuu Kanda was showing signs of awakening.  Please Lord Earl, allow me to deal with the human siren." stated Tyki.

"Very well Tyki.  Lulu Bell, go with him and ensure that no one stops you." stated the Earl as the woman with long blond hair nodded her head.

"Lord Earl, can we handle getting the other siren?" asked the twins.

"Of course Jasdevi, he is all yours.  Just make sure that you guys bring them back in one piece and unharmed." stated the Earl.  Everyone got up from the table as the four left the tower to get the sirens.  The Earl smiled wickedly as he hoped that this time nothing will go wrong and that they would finally get what they have been longing for.  "Skin Bolic, Sheril Kamelot, Neah Walker, and Road Kamelot..................I need for you four to start preparing for the sirens.  I want everything ready for when the others come back." stated the Earl as the other members of the Millennium group got up leaving the room.  The Earl leaned back in his chair as his smile stretched wider across his face.  "Soon very soon the ultimate power shall be ours at long last." stated the Earl.

NEXT CHAPTER.................attack on the sirens

Allen:  hey scrletfyre, I thought that the group is called the Noah Family and the Earl is the Millennium Earl.......isn't it?

author:  yes Allen but since I know that you were accused in the series of being the 14th Noah, I felt that I preferred calling your weapon the "Crowned Clown" Noah........as it sounds more like an actual name.

Kanda:  much like Mugen.......right?

author:  yes.......In this thought I wanted the Earl just to be the Earl as the Millennium part became the name of the group.

Allen:  oh I see........I just felt that maybe the readers might be as confused as me.

author:  that's understandable Allen.

Kanda:  god I am going to hate the next chapter............I didn't want to see Tyki again not after what he did to me last time.

author:  sorry Kanda........but I had to do it as he is the one most familiar with you and the castle.

Allen:  well please stay tuned to see what happens next.

Kanda:  and don't forget to leave us your comments and reviews!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro