(8) wet dreams

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

author(whispers): warnings.......this scene has some graphic natures such as male nudity, males having sex, and language.  Please don't read it if you these things offend you.

Kanda: scrletfyre......what are you up too?

author: nothing Kanda.....

Allen: I can't wait to see what happens.

author (grins evilly): I think I shocked myself when I wrote this chapter as I even got turned on.

Kanda: what's going on........?

Allen: nothing......

Kanda: why is it that I have a feeling that you two are up to no good?

Allen & author (in unison): ....it's just your imagination....

Kanda:  .......che.....  I don't like this......

Special keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), bold - Noah talking, italic - mermaid speech

eight - wet dreams

That night Kanda dreamed about Allen as in his dream he went out to the out-cove cave to find Allen in a human form completely nude.  The moonlight reflected off of his body making it glisten like silver.

"Allen.......how did you......?" Kanda began to ask as Allen walked over to Kanda placing his right index finger on Kanda's lips.  Allen looked at Kanda lovingly as his hands explored Kanda's body as the petite boy leaned close to Kanda kissing him gently on the lips.  Kanda replied to the kiss with his own.  Kanda could feel Allen's lips open as their tongues danced for dominance.  Kanda could feel Allen tugging at Kanda's clothing stripping him.  Musical moans escaped from Allen when Kanda grabbed his harden cock pumping Allen's erection.  Their lips parted as Allen stripped off Kanda's shirt toying with Kanda's hard nipples with one hand while suckling on the other.  Kanda's own cock throbbed as he stripped off his pants.  "......Allen...." Kanda moaned in pleasure.  He wanted to take Allen as he craved every single taste of Allen.  Once Kanda was free from his pants he proceeded to lift up Allen's face leaning in until their lips met.  Kanda kissed Allen aggressively as he moved to lay Allen down on the ground.  One hand was on Allen's nipples as the other one played with his erection.  Allen moaned in pleasure whispering Kanda's name.  Kanda's kisses trailed down to the nape of the neck where Allen's gills were at as he kissed the neck softly as his wet tongue danced across the lines as Allen shuttered in pleasure.  Kanda's kiss trailed down to the nipples as he moved his hand down to Allen's ass.  He stroked the ass as he licked and kissed Allen's nipples as he felt around for Allen's ass hole.  When he found it, Kanda inserted a single finger in it as he pounded Allen's ass stretching out the hole.  Allen moaned even more as his hips bucked underneath Kanda.  Kanda held him down as his kisses dipped down to the long hard erection.  His lips and tongue played with the erection as he inserted another finger into Allen's ass hole.  Allen tasted sweet like honey as Kanda thrusted his mouth upon Allen's erection.  Allen moaned even louder as his musical moans filled the cave.  Kanda inserted a third and final finger into Allen's ass slapping it and out as wet noises could be heard.  Allen's hips bucked even more.

"........Kanda......please......." Allen cried out in pleasure.  Kanda lifted his head meeting Allen's gaze.  Kanda was rock hard as he didn't know if he could hold back.  Kanda took out his fingers as he spread Allen's leg out wide as his hardened cock inserted into Allen's wet ass hole.  Allen was so wet and tight as his ass hole welcomed Kanda's cock.

"Is that what you want......Moyashi?" he asked as Allen moaned in reply.  Kanda pounded Allen as the sound of their wet skin slapped against one another.  "God Allen......your so tight....." moaned Kanda as he leaned in kissing Allen.  Their tongues danced as Allen's arms and legs wrapped around Kanda forcing the older teen deeper as he hit Allen's sweet spot making Allen shutter in pleasure.

".......Ah.....Yuu.......yes......please......" Allen moaned clutching Kanda.  Kanda pounded even harder into Allen as he never imagined that sex could be this good even if Allen was a guy.  Kanda grabbed a hold of Allen pounding Allen even harder as he wanted to come so badly.  Kanda and Allen moaned out each others name as their bodies were slick and wet.  Every time that Kanda hit Allen's sweet spot, the merboy screamed out in pleasure holding Kanda tightly. ".......yes.......there....please.....I want......to cum......" Allen moaned as their hips bucked hard against one another.  Kanda's muscles clenched tight as he could feel this wave of warmth flood out of him.  Kanda had come at the same time as Allen did as the older human teen collapsed by the mer's side after he pulled himself out of Allen.

"I love you Allen." Kanda whispered.  Allen rolled over licking off the semen that was on Kanda's cock causing the human to moan in pleasure.  This time Allen was being the aggressive one.  Kanda moaned as his erection throbbed in Allen's mouth.  "God........I am going to cum....." Kanda moaned loudly as he ejaculated again.

Kanda bolted up right in his bed covered in sweat as his dick throbbed.  Semen covered his pants as the dream felt so real to him.  Kanda knew that he was developing feelings for Allen but, not like that.  Kanda clutched his chest as his tattoo burned like a hot brand against his skin.

"What the fuck was that?  Why in the hell did I dream of Allen and making love to him?" Kanda asked as he got up and undressed.  He needed a shower.  Kanda tossed his clothes and the blankets off of his bed into a pile.  Kanda then went into his bathroom climbing into the shower as he turned it on allowing the warm water to pour over him.  He couldn't get his mind off of Allen as he grabbed his hardened cock pumping it while imagining having sex with Allen.  He could feel his muscles tensed up as semen splashed against the walls of the shower.  "Allen what are you doing to me........  why do I love you so much that it hurts?  What in the hell is happening to me?" Kanda asked as he broke down into tears in the shower.  Never had anybody made him feel this confused as it seemed that the white merboy had broken him down as Kanda didn't know if he could ever separate from Allen.  He knew that Allen didn't belong to his world and that sooner or later, Allen would have to return back to his ocean world.  Kanda curled up into a ball in the shower as tears streaked down his face.  "Who am I Allen.......  what in the fucking hell is going on?" Kanda asked out loud as he broke down crying.

NEXT CHAPTER........feelings

Kanda(blushes):  .......................................

Allen: I think you put him in shock scrletfyre.

author (cheers): .........yes..........! 

Allen (blushes): now if that only truly happened instead of happening in a dream.

author: sorry Allen your little love moment with Kanda will happen soon I promise.

Kanda: ...................................................

Allen: I think by know he knows how he feels about me.  Do I feel the same way for him?

author: you have to wait to see what happens in the next chapter.

Kanda: .....................................................................

author: god silence is bliss, I should do things like this more often to Kanda.  please leave me your comments and reviews as I want to hear what you guys think.

Kanda: ..........god how I hate you.......

Allen: finally he can speak!

Kanda: shut up Moyashi!

Allen (sticks his tongue out at Kanda): .......Bakada......!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro