That was the only thing I saw

But then

Came the screams

They were the screams of people scared for their lives

???: RRRRAAAAAAAAH

I heard the familiar roar

They were the roars of Shuuki's

But then I saw it

A Shuuki that is without doubt very different from the rest it had armor that seem to cover some of its and very muscular body an a terrifying aura that screamed power but the last thing that made it stand out from the rest was the large and sharp horn on its head

Author's POV

Reality

Y/N: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

The black haired teen scream as he shot up awake sweat dripping from his body

The boy looks around noticing that he was some hospital room

The boy begin to calm himself down as tries to wipe away his sweat

Suddenly the door to the room slammed opened causing the boy to jump in surprise

???: WHA-(See you) Oh so it's just you

Y/N turned his head only to see Kyoka making the boy feel relief that it's just her

Kyoka was also relief that Y/N was alright as the woman was very worried for the young man's life because the of the injuries the boy had sustained but her worries vanished seeing that the boy was now fine

Then the rest of the seventh unit came in after hearing Y/N scream

Himari: I heard screaming is everything alright!

Shushu: Yeah what's the big deal?!

Nei:(Worried) Is everything okay?

The chief of the seventh unit looks at her unit and smiled before speaking

Kyoka: Yes everything is alright it was just a false alarm our new recruit had just woken up

Our Protagonist looks at the silver haired woman until he realizes that she talking about him

Of course Y/N was happy to hear those words but he knew that unfortunately men couldn't become apart of the anti-demon defense corps so that meant only one thing

Kyoka: You still there?

Y/N got out of his thoughts as he looks at the woman before looking at the woman

Y/N: Huh oh sorry I was just thinking abo- wait where am I?!

The boy said looking at the room as he knew that it wasn't a hospital

Kyoka: We are at the seventh unit's dorm that is currently located in Mato you were out for three days straight

Hearing this Y/N was surprised that he was out for three days straight

Y/N: Wait three days I've been out that long!

The boy said very surprised with the silver haired woman nodding

Y/N: Wow just wow

The boy said not knowing what he should really after all how does anyone expect someone to react that they been out for three days straight

Kyoka: I'm very glad me and my unit were able to get the care you need that's a favor I greatly owe to Kaiko for her help

Y/N: Kaiko?

Kyoka: Yes she was the one who healed you of your injuries

The enslaved boy peaks into his hospital shirt and looks at his body his eyes widening to see that his injuries were all gone not a single one was on his body

Y/N: Wow

The boy said as that was the only word he could say

But some else stepped into the room

The mysterious person turned out to be a woman with black hair and gray eyes the woman was also wearing the same uniform as the others this woman her name is Kaiko Itsuka the vice chief of the fifth unit

Kaiko: I was wondering about that scream but I guess it was nothing to worry about

The black haired woman as Kyoka bow to the woman

Kyoka: I thank you Kaiko for healing the boy

Kaiko: There's no need to thank me I'm just happy the guy is now up and about

Y/N: So your the one who healed me?

Kaiko: Yep names Kaiko Itsuka vice chief of the fifth unit at your service

The woman introduced herself

Y/N: We'll since were introducing ourselves let me introduce myself as well(Coughs) My name is Y/N Wakura I am 18 years old in my last year of high school next month I'm expected to graduate but

The boy looks over to Kyoka before speaking

Y/N: I don't think that will be happening

Kyoka then suddenly spoke

Kyoka: I need to talk to Y/N about some important details about his job

The girls nodded and left the room with it now being Y/N and Kyoka

The boy looks at the silver haired woman

Y/N: So what will I be doing

Kyoka had her head down as her chief hat covers her eyes as she walks over to Y/N as she doesn't reply to the boy

Seeing the woman getting closer and not responding to him made the boy feel uneasy

Y/N:(Uneasy) H-hi you there?

The boy said and the girl finally spoke

Kyoka: Before I tell you what your job is there is something that you need to know about my ability

Hearing this made the boy become confused by her words

Y/N: What is that?

The woman was now right next to Y/N but her face wasn't seen as the boy can't tell what Kyoka is thinking because he is not a psychic

Y/N: H-

Before the boy could speak suddenly Kyoka placed her hand on the boy's cheek then leaning forward and kissing the boy on the lips

This action completely caught the boy off guard as he was not expecting to be kissed

Don't get the young man wrong the woman was very beautiful any man in Y/N position would be overjoyed at being kissed by a beautiful woman

The silver haired woman soon removed her lips from Y/N Who was now blushing up a storm

Y/N:(Blushing) Th-the he-hell!?

The black haired boy shouted in shock of what had just happened

Kyoka: So that's your game you damn perverted mutt

Y/N: Wha-Hi YOUR THE ONE WHO KISSED ME!!

The boy shouted Y/N was not happy about being blamed for something he believed he didn't do

Kyoka: It's the price of my ability

Y/N: I'm sorry what?

The boy now looks at Kyoka confused at what she said

Kyoka: The price for using my ability is that I the master must give the payment to the slave for a job well done by using the slave's laten desire's

At that moment Y/N looks at the girl shock of hearing the revelation

Y/N:(Mind) Wait then that means it is my fault!

The boy looks down in shame now knowing that it is his fault that the girl kiss well more like she was forced to kiss him

But then the girl grabbed his face making him look at her unseen face

Kyoka: You really did a lot fighting those's Shuuki's would you like another one

The silver haired chief of the seventh unit said

The boy heard this and was shocked to his core

Y/N: NO WAY INSTEAD I SHOULD BE THE ONE THANKING YOU FOR SAVNG ME!

The boy said frantically as backs up trying to getaway from the woman but his waving hand accidentally hit Kyoka's hat causing it to come off

Y/N saw the blushing and embarrassed face and gritting teeth of Kyoka Uzen which completely surprised him

Y/N: What in the

Kyoka: I'm surprised as well

Y/N: Huh

Kyoka: Usually when I enslaved a Shuuki they only want pork

The woman said as she got on top of Y/N on the hospital bed greatly surprising the boy

Kyoka: Because of my ability my body will automatically move on its own in order to give the reward to the slave completely disregarding how i feel 

With that said the girl gives Y/N a big sloppy kiss

The boy was shock by this as the girl continues to kiss him but soon the silver haired girl uses her tongue in the mix with the boy now at the girl's mercy

(This happening on a hospital bed)

However Y/N wasn't happy about this development and before he knew it the boy use's his own tongue as the two now were fighting for dominance

Kyoka was surprised by this sudden development but then suddenly Y/N sat up and place his arms around Kyoka's waist as Y/N kisses Kyoka even deeper his tongue going into the girl's mouth as it goes wondering around making sure not to miss a every single Nook and cranny

Kyoka:(Mind) He was Reciprocating my kiss but now he's completely taking over?!

Of course the silver girl was flustered by this but begin to use her tongue to try and get Y/N's tongue out

Kyoka:(Mind) As the master I cannot let my slave think they can dominant me!

Y/N noticed this and began to have a tongue fight against Kyoka

The two were obviously inexperienced and were not very good at kissing but as a bit of time flew they were getting the hang of it

But then suddenly Y/N pushed Kyoka off of himself causing the girl to fall backwards on her back landed on the bed

Y/N then fell forward as the young man stopped his fall by using his hands to do so but those's hands were also grabbing hold of Kyoka's wrist

Kyoka was about to say something but Y/N silenced her by smashing his lips against her's as the young man uses his tongue to go into the pink eyed girl's mouth

Kyoka couldn't stop the boy but then the young man suddenly stopped as he lean his head back removing his lips as their saliva was seen as Y/N removed his lips

The girl was wondering why Y/N stopped but even though the girl couldn't understand it herself she felt disappointed

Our Protagonist looks at the silver haired girl with a smirk on his face as he says

Y/N: It's your turn to summit!

The young man said to the girl this of course caught the chief of the seventh unit off guard

Seeing this Y/N lunges forward capturing Kyoka's lips yet again

The girl couldn't put up a fight as she let Y/N do as he pleases as she wraps her legs around Y/N waist and wraps her arms around his neck

The girl didn't notice that she was able to move her body as the rewarding part of her ability had already been completed

Y/N opens his eyes as looks at Kyoka who was getting into it

At that moment the boy immediately realizes what he is doing and blushes immediately jumping off the girl

The silver haired chief was now mad because she REALLY liking the make out session they were having and was about to question Y/N until

Y/N: I'm so sorry I don't know what got into me

The boy shouted shock and embarrassed of what he had done

This confused the Uzen girl as she had no idea what in the world Y/N wa-

At that moment the girl immediately realized what the black hair boy was apologizing about as the silver haired girl had a blush on her face

Kyoka: N-No no it's alright

The two now were seating in silence as they didn't say anything to each other as they were embarrassed by what happened not to long ago

The only thing that could be heard through out the quite medical treatment room was the ticking of the clock

Tick Tick Tick Tick

For the first time in Kyoka's life she couldn't say anything

This was highly because the situation she now finds herself in has never happened before highly probably because she either has never interacted with a man or just maybe she attended an all girls school probably both?

Kyoka finally found it in herself say something but Y/N beat her to the punch as he spoke

Y/N: We should probably go the others might get worried

Kyoka quickly nods at Y/N's words as the two straighten themselves and fixed their clothes as they leave the room

The entire time the two didn't say anything to each other as they went towards the living room with Kyoka leading the way and Y/N following close behind

The two enter the living room where everyone is as said people looks towards the two

Kyoka: I apologize for making everyone wait I had to tell Y/N about what he will be doing from now on

Himari:(Annoyed sigh) So it is true a boy will be living with us from now

The blue girl said obviously not happy about living with a boy but she's going to have no choice but to suck it up as she knows that the boy is needed for her chief's ability to be used to the fullest

Shushu: Cool I went to an all girls school so I never had a chance to actually be around other boys

The blonde haired girl said excitedly as it was expected because she had never been around a boy before much less living with one

Nei: I hope we can get along from now caretaker!

The little adorable pink haired girl said as Y/N smiles at her

Y/N: I'll make sure to do my best as both caretaker in the dorm and comrade on the battlefield

Himari looks at Y/N surprised before speaking

Himari: Your really just accepting this?!

Y/N: Pretty much miss uh

Kyoka: Haa yes I almost forgot(Looks at her unit) Everyone please introduce yourself to Y/N

The first one introduced themselves was Shushu

Shushu: Hi I'm Shushu Suruga great to meet Ya!

Himari: My name is Himari Azuma make sure not to forget it!

The black haired male teen had a sweat drop at the girl's words

Nei: Nei Will introduce her My name Nei Okawamura let's get along from now mister caretaker!

The boy couldn't help but think that Nei was very adorable and good little girl

Kyoka: And I am Kyoka Uzen I am the chief of the seventh unit

Y/N: It's nice to meet everyone and to answer your question Azuma- San I think you forgot that unfortunately men can't be apart the anti-demon defense corps

Himari thought about what Y/N said before releasing a defeated sigh

Kyoka: If that's all it by my great honor to you welcome Y/N Wakura welcome to the seventh unit!

The silver haired girl said as she extended her hand to welcome the boy with Y/N smiling at this taking the girl's hand as he had accepted the greeting

Y/N: I'll make sure to do my best

Our protagonist looks at the clock in living

Y/N: Wow it's already that late?!

The boy said surprised by how late as the time said that was 8:45 pm meaning it's already night back in Japan in the human world

Kyoka: It seems that way doesn't it

Himari: We should probably order some food from the human world

Shushu: YEAH LETS ORDER SOME PIZZA!!

Nei: I don't know we been having a bit to much fast food and I'm worried about our health

Keiko: Hey if you guys want I take you all with me back to the fifth unit's dorm to eat some food

The silver haired chief looks at Kaiko as if she had told the worst joke that was ever told!

Kyoka: And get groped by that woman yeah no

Our Protagonist looks at the girls of the seventh unit confused of why they would order take out food unit it hit the boy

Y/N: I'm sorry to ask this but do you girls not know how to cook?

Upon hearing this Kyoka and Himari froze in place with Shushu scratching the back of her head acting as if she had been caught red handed for stealing cookies from the cookie jar and Nei not saying because she believes it's not her place to speak for the three

Himari: WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A RIDICULOUS CLAIM!?

Screamed out the blue haired girl as her face was red from rage and embarrassment

But before the girl could reprimand the boy Kyoka stopped her

Kyoka:(Embarrassed) Ye-Yes Y/N your assumption is unfortunately correct

Himari: Chief?!

Kyoka: Himari I understand how you feel but we cannot hide the unfortunate truth

Y/N: Well then

Everyone see that Y/N was leaving the room making Kyoka think along everyone else that Y/N wanted to go back home after hearing the disappointing news but

Y/N: Then I'll make sure I make the best meal you girls ever had!

Everyone then realized that Y/N was actually heading towards the kitchen that was connected to the living room

Time skip brought to you by

(Joy: That guy needs to chill)

Y/N: The food is ready come and get!

Everyone along with Kaiko enter the room only to see actual cooked meals

Himari: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Azuma girl was in shock to see food that was cooked and not ordered from the human world

Shushu:(Amazed) Wow

Nei:(Sparkling eyes)

Kyoka:(Speechless)

The girls of the seven unit were in awe of the cooked meals that lay on the table even Kaiko was in disbelieve at the sight

Kaiko started to think if she was really at the seventh unit's dorm? or if she somehow was transported into a fancy restaurant?!

Y/N: What are you girls doing?

Everyone turned to look at Y/N who was now sitting down in his seat and is ready to eat his food

Y/N: Don't just stand there the food will get cold or are you girls not hungry?!

With that said immediately the girls of the seventh unit quickly sat down in their respective seats

Kyoka was the first to take a bite the food Y/N had made

The silver haired girl eyes suddenly went wide as a pink aura surrounded her as flowers appear seemingly out of nowhere?!

Himari: Ch-Chief

Shushu: Am I seeing thing

Nei:(Sparkly eyes) Pretty!

Y/N: Heh the same thing happened to my sister. Mom and dad they all had the same reaction

The pink eyed girl spoke as she places her food down before looking at Y/N

Kyoka: I'm usually not self Conscience about the food I eat but

The silver haired girl took a deep breath before releasing it then speaking

Kyoka: That this the best homemade meal I have ever had in a long time!

The girl exclaimed as she went back and continued to eat her food as Kyoka had the most cutest smile on her face

Y/N who just saw the smile on Kyoka's face couldn't but blush

Y/N: Th-that's good to hear if you want there are second or thirds if you still feel hungry

The rest of the seventh unit took a bite of the food as they had the same reaction as their chief

Shushu: I'm in heaven

Himari: This has to be the food of the gods!

Our Protagonist was touched by what Himari said about his cooking

Is not that Y/N didn't know how good his cooking was but hearing someone talk highly about the food he made Y/N felt extremely happy

Nei:(Sparkly eyes) Please teach Nei how to cook please!

Y/N couldn't help but smile at Nei's eagerness the boy found it adorable

Y/N: Sure I don't mind Nei-Chan

The young man said before a question came up and asked it to Nei

Y/N: Hi Nei how old are you

Nei: Yes Nei is 11 years old and has been apart of the anti-demon defense corps for 8 months

The boy looks at the pink haired girl in shock of what he was told

Y/N:(Mind) I guess any girl no matter the age can be apart of the corps

Himari: Nei is you're superior do make sure to follow her instructions

The blue haired girl shouted at Y/N

Y/N:(Mind) A little girl is my senpai I admit I did not see that coming

Kaiko: Well I better head back to my dorm

The black haired girl as she was about to walk out

Y/N: Your leaving already?

Kaiko turned to look at Y/N before speaking

Kaiko: Yeah sorry I couldn't stay a bit longer

Y/N: No please stay so I could thank you for saving my life

Kaiko: That's nice of you but I really need to g-

Y/N who wasn't willing to allow Kaiko to leave as he was persistent in wanting to thank her so the boy picked up Kaiko plate of food and blew the delicious scent towards said girl

Kaiko who was speaking stopped in her sentence as the yummy smell of Y/N's home cooked meal hit her nose making her freeze in place

The black haired boy smirked at this as the girl finally spoke

Kaiko: I-I g-guess one meal wouldn't hurt

The girl soon found her seat as she started eating with everyone else

Kyoka turned to look at Y/N

Kyoka:(Mind) Not do you have impressive strength along with an incredible willpower and is a great cook but is also good at bribing others?

The silver haired chief thought to herself as she went back to eating heavenly food

Unknown to everyone was there was an unknown being outside the the seven unit's dorm as said being had smelled the divine food Y/N had made for the girls and watches from a distance

???: Fufu I was wondering where that wonderful smell was coming from

The mysterious being said as it sound like a woman as it looks at the seventh unit and Kaiko eat the food Y/N had made

Suddenly the mysterious woman got up and turned around but took a final look at the unit then showing to be having a sinister smile on her face

???: Enjoy your meal while you can human because

The mysterious woman said as a portal made of darkness appears before

???: It will be your last when we the god bring your demise!

The mysterious woman said as she lets out an evil giggle as she disappears through the dark portal

Chapter end

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Joy: Hey everyone I hope guys love this new chapter to the story sorry that there wasn't any fighting in the chapter but don't worry there will be in the future chapters and please make a comment down in the comments as they help me make better Quality in my writing ✍️ well that's it from me hope you guys have a great day or night wherever you are bye 👋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro