9: The Need For Speed

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author's POV

All the members of the seventh can be seen in at the dining table eating their lunch after doing their daily demon hunt well except Kyoka who was suspended for a month this meant that both Himari and Shushu had to hunt by themselves with Nei who stays back with Kyoka and Y/N helping the two girls out via walkie-talkies

As for Y/N since the boy is essential to Kyoka's blessing he also couldn't go on demon hunts as well but that didn't seem to bother the young man as it only gave a chance for the two to train and because of this the two have grown more closer to each other and as a consequence their compatibility had also risen because of this Kyoka will be able to draw out more power

And since the black haired boy has so much time he teaches the pink haired girl on how to cook and clean and does some light exercises and helps Nei with her homework when she got stuck on a certain subject

Shushu:(Satisfied sigh) Oh man I never get over how good Y/N's cooking is

The blonde haired girl said as she rubs her stomach after eating our Protagonist's delicious meal

Nei: Ramen is so good Nei is wondering if
Y/N-Kun had put in a secret ingredient?!

Y/N: I wanted the ramen to be thick and rich in flavor so I put in some chicken fat to give it what it needed

Himari:(Happily eating) This is so good you definitely have the right makings of a slave!

Y/N frowns upon being called a slave but the young man sighs knowing full well that his relationship with Himari isn't the best but he hopes to make it better

Y/N: Yeah but what the heck do you mean I'm your slave because I'm confused

Himari: Is that any way to talk to me I'm one year older then you and I've been in the Mato Defense Corps longer just so you know

Y/N: I really don't think being older then me makes a big difference

Kyoka: He isn't wrong about that

The two turned their heads to see Kyoka had entered the room

Kyoka: Your pissed at what your sister said right Himari make sure to kick her ass!

Himari: Thank you chief for giving me the chance to kick her ass!

Bonk

Bonk

Kyoka & Himari's: OW

The two shouted out in unison as they put their hands on their heads as they tried to rub the pain away

Y/N:(Mad & Annoyed) HEY

The moment the two along with Shushu heard Y/N's voice a shiver ran down their spines

As for Nei the sweet girl wasn't in the room anymore as she had already left to her room to do her homework

The elder female members of the seventh unit look to see Y/N glaring at them

Y/N: NO YELLING SHIT AT THE DINNER TABLE GOT IT!

The three girls quickly nodded their heads in confirmation with Y/N's frown turning into a smile

Y/N: Good then please continue eating i made sure to make extra!

The three elder female members of the seventh unit made a silent promise to never enraged Y/N

Scene change

Y/N can be seen in the military modified jeep as Himari drives to a location where they can train

Y/N: You know you still haven't told how your going to claim me as your slave isn't your blessing about transforming your body parts into a weapon

Himari: I the reason I use that blessing is because it's compatible with me

Y/N:(Confused) Compatible?

The young man was confused at why the girl said that weapon transformation blessing was "Compatible" with her

Himari: That's right my real blessing actually gives me the ability to copy the blessings of others

The black haired boy was surprised to hear that such a blessing exist

Y/N: We'll I'll be damned oh....... Wait no I'm in Mato so I'm already been damned 😅

The blue haired girl looks at Y/N for a bit before shaking her head and focus on driving before continuing to explain her blessing

Himari: The name of my blessing is called Noble inspiration: Learning it gives me the ability to copy the blessing of other

Y/N: And just by the name "Learning" you have to understand the weaknesses and strengths of the blessing you want to copy right?

Himari: Good you understand and yes I do need to do that and all those copied blessings go into this

The girl said as she took out her smartphone with the young man looking confused at why Himari took out her phone

Himari: The blessings I copied are stored within my smartphone and with it I can also the blessings as well

The girl said as the magically appeared phone's screen shows Kyoka except that she seems to be in the form of a trading card

Y/N: Is that Kyoka she looks like a trading card

Himari: The image you see is of the person whose blessing I have learned and if I press on it I will be able to use said blessing as if it was my own

Y/N: Okay that literally one of the most coolest blessings I have ever seen and I know a couple of other blessings

The moment the young man said that The image of a woman whose face is unseen but is clear that she is smiling at Y/N with love

The dark eyed boy shook his head as he tries not to Reminence about the pass

Y/N:(Mutters) Yeah some cool blessings

Himari:(Confused) You said something

Y/N: Wha no

The blue haired girl was little a confused but shrugged her shoulders thinking nothing of it

Y/N: So because of your ability you'll be able to use "Slave"

Himari: Yes with my blessing it's possible and I'm thankful that it's compatible with and me hasn't lost its strengths

The young man was about to speak again but then suddenly the ground shook as suddenly Shuuki's suddenly emerges from the ground

Himari: Ha looks like the test dummies have appeared come on Wakura let's go

Sighing the boy jumped out of the jeep and grabbed hold of owner of the blessing now known as "Noble Inspiration: Learning" while taking knee down like a knight kneeling before his queen

Y/N: Fine let's do this

Y/N:(Mind) Just hope that nothing goes wrong

With that the young man kissed Himari's hand which made the girl have a small blush as suddenly a burst of light emerges from the black haired boy which cause shockwaves to reverberate from the young man making great number of Shuuki's to be send flying into the air although unlike with Kyoka the number was not that high and to which Himari took notice

Himari:(Mind) Unlike with the chief the Shuuki's aren't being torn apart by the shockwaves

Then the light died down as it showed Y/N in his new slave form as it has the same appearance like the original but has a bit more on the skinny side and has a less muscular build a scarf is wrapped around from its neck up to its mouth covering it but it still has the samurai pants like it's original the difference is that they have metal guards on them and also metal Gauntlets and like the original it's still has the tribal markings as for its elbow blades they seem to have become shorter and the new form doesn't have the bandages on it legs as well this new slave form that Y/N takes with Himari is called Whirlwind!

Copied Blessing: Eternal Chains: Slave(Via Learning) has been activated
Master: Himari Azuma
Slave Form Name: Whirlwind

Himari:(Surprised) Why is the form different?!

The demons immediately charged at the two with the intent to kill and then eat them

Himari:(Shakes head) Never mind that charge!

The young did so immediately running at the demonic abominations with incredible speeds faster then he was then when Kyoka acts as his master

Y/N:(Mind) I can feel that my speed is much more greater then it was before

Y/N in his new slave form dash forward unleashing multiple fast attacks at the Shuuki's

But

Unfortunately his attack do nothing but causes carnivorous demons to get send flying or fall to the ground with them trying to get their bearings together while some try to recover from the onslaught of punches and kicks and punches

The young man would then look at his hands

Y/N:(Mind) I've gotten faster but my power has dropped if so then(Speaks) Hang on tight Azuma-Chan

The blue haired girl did so as Y/N dash at the demons once again

Y/N:(Mind) If I can't take them down the way I used to the

The Wakura boy would then bringing up his demonic hands as his deadly sharp nail were seen

Y/N: THEN I'LL TEAR THEM TO PIECES!!!

The young man turned slave would chop up the Shuuki's like he was cutting up pepperoni

Himari:(Mind) Amazing!

The Azuma girl said as she looks down to see the cut up pieces of the Shuuki's on the ground

Himari:(Mind) With this I can beat Yachiho!

After that the owner of "Learning" would jump off of Y/N and undo the transformation returning the boy back to his human form

Y/N: That was a rush!

Himari:(Excited) Good job I know with this I know I can definitely beat my sister

Y/N: I think that maybe you should use another blessing don't get me wrong "Slave" is a good blessing but because I came along it's other capabilities are still unknown

Himari: We'll cross that bridge when we get their and besides you should feel honored that I would waste my time on y-

It was then the girl would feel a breeze making said look down to see that she was unknowingly raising her skirt as the black haired boy could see her panties

Himari: WHAT THE- WHY AM I?

Noticing that the boy was looking at her panties she yelled at Y/N

Himari: HEY STOP LOOKING YOU PERVERT!!!

The boy was about to say something but stopped himself before speaking up

Y/N: Fine you'll understand

And with that the black haired boy turned away as Himari unwillingly kept her skirt up as said girl hope that what ridiculous force was making her do such an action would end soon

10 minute Time Skip brought to you by

Ten straight minutes had passed and

Absolutely nothing had changed

Himari still unwillingly kept her shirt up for Y/N to see her panties with the young man not looking

Himari: Why can't I still move?!

Y/N: I guess I was right?

Himari: Hey you know what's happening if so then you better start speak or so help me

Y/N: Can you be quite I won't tell if you keep up with that attitude

The girl glared at Y/N before huffing letting the boy speak

Y/N: Good I believe that the reason you can't move or stop what your doing is because "Slave" rewarding drawback is in effect so unless I get my reward and genuinely enjoy it if not you won't be able to move as much as you want

Himari: wait a minute so when the chief said that it would be physically demanding she meant this

The girl said as she was obviously embarrassed

Small Lemon begins 🍋

The blue haired girl looks at Y/N before coming over to the boy and suddenly pushed Y/N on the ground making the young man lay on his back as the girl took off her skirt and throwing it aside then place her pantie cover pussy on the boy's face

The young man was surprised by this sudden action and was obviously embarrassed by it

Himari: You better enjoy this!

The Wakura boy looks at the Azuma girl before deciding that he would enjoy

But there's one thing that Himari did not take into consideration

The slave of Kyoka Uzen suddenly sat up causing the girl to fall off

Himari: What hey what d-

It was the gold eyed girl noticed that the boy was now intently looking at her

Was that the boy hated being pushed around

The young man pounced on the blue haired girl as he begins to rub his fingers against her panties that cover her womanhood with said girl unable to hold her moans

Himari: Oh god ❤️

Y/N:(Smirked) Hey what happened to all that Privado earlier I guess you're just a dirty girl aren't you?

The black haired boy said as he rubs his finger against Himari's covered pussy with the girl trying to refute Y/N's claim

Himari: Sh-Shut Umh up Shut up!

The girl said as she tried swings her right hand to slap

However her hand did not even move an inch

Just like with Kyoka Himari is unable to move her body thanks to "Slave" preventing such an act from taking place

However the boy frowned at the girl and decided to "Teach" her a "lesson"

The Wakura boy went ahead and started to remove the Azuma girl's panties making said's eyes widen and realizes what the young man is up to

Himari would look at Y/N with pleading eyes begging him not to do what she believes he will do

After seeing such expression from the girl did Y/N stop making the girl sigh in relief

As the girl looks at the girl her expression turned from relief to a panicking one

Why did Himari make that expression well it was because

Y/N's showed a smirk on his face

And the girl's panties were quickly removed with the girl about to scream hoping her voice would be heard so that the chief could come and save her from the terrible situation she had found herself in

However instead of screams being heard moans were heard instead

Y/N sticks his tongue into Himari's virgin pussy as he get a taste of it

Y/N:(Mind) A bit bitter but their is a flavor I can't put my finger on?

The boy to tease the girl by looking at her and smirking and then says

Y/N:(Licks Lips) bitter but tasty

Upon hearing this The blue haired girl exploded into a blush as steam erupts from her head

Himari: W-wh-why you!

However Y/N went back to digging his tongue into the blue haired girl's pussy making said moan unable to control them

Our Protagonist decided to spice things up by by putting his right hand near clit then pinched it but not to hard

The result for doing such an action, cause the girl to moan even louder

But the girl's moans would only become louder as the girl put his left hand where her butt is as he stuck out two fingers and then
Without warning or hesitation the young man immediately plunged his two fingers into the blue haired girl's ass

The Azuma let out the loudest moan anyone has ever heard

The continued to tongue fuck the girl's pussy while pinching her clit and pulling and pushing his two fingers in the blue haired girl's simultaneously

As for Himari the girl had never experienced the feelings that Y/N was making her feel they were completely foreign to her

And yet the girl found herself wanting the feeling that the boy was making her feel to stay a while longer even though not to long ago she wanted the boy to stop

And then

The girl released a louder moan with her body shaking a bit more then usual

That told Y/N that he had accidentally found the girl's sweet spot in her pussy

The young man took the golden opportunity and plunged his tongue in the girl's pussy and began his assault on the blue haired girl's sweet spot

The girl's body shook and struggled to move as the amount of pleasure that she was feeling was becoming to much for her to handle

Without warning the girl wrapped her legs around Y/N's head not wanting the young man to get away or stop and she yelled out in Ecstasy

Himari:(In Ecstasy) YES YES YES KEEP GOING Y/N MORE PLEASE DON'T FUCKING STOP

Upon hearing the boy went even more harder then before

The girl could feel that she wanted to cum however she wanted to continue feeling ecstasy of pleasure as much as she wanted so the blue haired girl tried to hold on as long as she could

However

Himari: FUCK I'M CUMING

After announcing her claim the girl squirted out her juice all over Y/N's face

Y/N: Wow I didn't expect you Himari to squirt this m-

The boy stopped in his sentence as he noticed that the Azuma girl had passed out from the pleasure

Lemon end

The young man quickly grabbed Himari's panties along with the knockout girl to the jeep and drove away so that Shuuki's wouldn't get at them

However Unknown to the two was that the same entity that watched Y/N and Kyoka do the reward was there and saw the whole thing

However the mysterious woman was not alone as another was with her and just like the portal creating woman she was on the ground panting as her womanhood was leaking her juice

1st Mysterious Woman: What did I tell

2nd Mysterious Woman: I.... It Wa.. was Interesting

The second mysterious woman said but the woman had made the mistake of stuttering and there was a tinge of embarrassment. Curiosity that and she sounded a bit aroused by what she saw not too long ago which did not go unnoticed by the first mysterious woman who smirked at her companion

Said companion noticed her companion's smirked making the second woman look away as it showed that she was embarrassed

(Joy: Mysterious Woman I shortened it to MW just to make easier)

2nd MW: Can we just go

The other woman playfully rolls her eyes before creating a shadow like portal with the two going through it

Meanwhile back at the seventh unit Himari had finally woken up in her bed in her room with said girl believing what had hap between her and Y/N was just a bad dream however

When the girl left her room she would meet Nei who would ask Himari on her training with Y/N was doing

And because of this the girl would come to realize that what happened between her and Y/N really did happen and it was not a dream which made her scream to which caused the rest of the seventh to come her location but only for it turn bad because when the Azuma girl saw Y/N she immediately turn her right hand into a chainsaw and ran at the young man with the black haired boy running away from said girl

The Young man got into the kitchen and grabbed a broom and used it like a spear and successfully hit the girl multiple times with it with Himari in much pain would cause her to revert her hand back to the way it was with Y/N tackling the girl to ground and restraining her

After a bit of time Himari is seen tied up with Shushu holding Himari back from Attacking
Y/N using her blessing

Kyoka: Himari I can understand what you had gone through trust me but that doesn't mean you can straight up kill Y/N!

Himari:(Muffled Screams)

The blue haired girl screams in rage with her mouths muffled because of the duck tape

However The survivor of the massacre of her village did not like the response she got from her vice chief

Kyoka:(Shouts) HIMARI AZUMA!

The silver haired girl shouted out making said girl go silent after the chief of the seventh unit shouted her full name

After the gold eye girl finally stopped acting like some kind of rabid animal

Kyoka: Good your calm now then you should already know that I said that it would be physically demanding when you finish using "Slave" di-

However before girl could say anymore her slave spoke up

Y/N: Hey is it alright that I say something

The seventh unit's chief looks at Y/N with Himari having a smug look believing that the Wakura boy was going to be punished for speaking when the chief is speaking

However that did not happen

Kyoka: Alright I would like to hear what you to say Y/N

Immediately the blue haired girl who had a smug look turned to one of shock at what she heard

Y/N: I think you should have told Himari about what she really going to get herself into

Kyoka: But I-

Y/N: You only told the girl that it would be physically demanding that really isn't telling the whole thing about "Slave" and if you did tell her then she would have had a good understanding on she was really going to get herself into

After hearing this Kyoka would take in what her slave had told her and after a moment the girl would sigh

Kyoka: I guess I should have done a better job with explaining my blessing

The boy nodded with Kyoka turning her head to face Himari

Kyoka: Alright I'll explain "Slave" make sure your listening Himari

The blue haired girl nodded her as it could be seen in her eyes that really likes learning about the blessings of others

Y/N: Hehe Cute

The boy said out loud causing everyone in the room to look at him

Y/N: I said that out loud didn't I?

Everyone nodded with Himari's face turning red from embarrassment at being called cute

As for Kyoka the girl had unknowingly clenched her fist it was almost as if she didn't like that Y/N her slave was calling another girl "cute" it did not sit well with the silver haired girl

Kyoka:(Annoyed) Can we get back on track like right now!?

With that said Kyoka went back to explain about her blessing "Slave" and how it works with Y/N bringing up one crucial factor about "Slave" that completely surprised the blue haired girl

Himari:(Mind) WAIT WHAT?!

The girl shouted in her mind at the crucial factor about said blessing

Chapter ends:

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Joy: hello everyone this is me making my update on my Mato Seihei No Slave book I I am really sorry that it took me so long to update again I bet many of you were worried wondering what happened to me but don't worry I am fine I am OK again I am sorry for not updating this story I bet many of you thought that I was going to abandon this book because I probably lost interest but hell no I will never lose interest I started this book and I am not going to abandon it I will see it through the end but I do feel disappointed in Yuuki not getting his power ups and I don't mean his slave forms but I mean actual fighting styles and techniques that he could potentially develop and maybe diving in deeper in how to use the blessing "Slave" in new ways that would shock everyone but I have not seen that and I finally decided to also Punishing: Gray Raven so far I'm doing good still new to it but I'll get used to it but that is enough talking it's about time get going but look forward to the next chapter because It's going to be wild but anyway that's it from hope everyone has a good day or night wherever you are bye 👋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro