29. Sneak Peek

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Part- 29

"The Longer You Wait For Something, The More You Appreciate When You Get It. Because Anything Worth Having Is Definitely Something Worth Waiting!"

(Karthik's POV)

I just hit the bed & my eyelids battling hard to keep open. I wish I can have my baby brat in my arms & bury my nose in her hair &inhale her sweet unique scent but she is not with me now.

She must be sleeping peacefully or studying for her exam.

I tried to talk with her a while ago to say good night & also test how her mood is now. I couldn't go see her in her in her house as we are forbidden to meet each other or stay together so I just called her but she didn't pick my call.

Maybe she's still pissed at me for agreeing with my parents so she doesn't wanted to talk with me. I sigh & turn to my front, squishing my face on my fluffy pillow & close my eyes to sleep.

A moment later I feel my bed dip and someone lay beside me. My eyes flicker open to see Mithra lying in my bed facing away, showing her back to me.

"Mithra..."I call as I sit up on my bed. She doesn't respond to me.

"Mithra..."I turn her to face me but she keeps her eyes shut. "Look at me"I insist. She ignores me. I shake her & finally she opens her eyes with an angry frown forming on her face.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Shut up & sleep" she snaps at me.

"What the f..." I stop mid sentence. How dare she snap at me?

"What?"She barks.

"What the hell are you doing in my bed & how the hell you came in?"

"I am in your bed to sleep but you are not letting me and I sneaked into your through the balcony" I should be dumb to ask that stupid question to her. Of course she would have only entered through the balcony connected to my bedroom. Our houses are so closely constructed.

"Mithra...Get up & go back to your house" I order her as I gently shove her shoulder.

"Already I am mad at you so don't rile me up. Just hold me & sleep."She says glaring at me.

"No!"

"Why?"She asks sadly & softly this time.

"Baby,this is not the right way. Our parents trust us. Already we disappointed them. I don't want to do that again & hurt them"I try & make her see reasons.

"Karthik,all is fair in love & war. Don't you know that?" She says placing her palm over my chest & gently rubbing it. I sigh. I am torn between Mithra & our parents. I want Mithra in my bed, in my arms but I don't want to go against our parents.

"Karthik, you don't care for me. You are so bad. I discreetly jumped from my balcony to yours & came here for you but you... You are pushing me away. You don't want me, right?" She pouts. She must be fool to say that.

"Baby, its not that..."

"I am a fool." Ah! She agrees.

"I shouldn't have come here." She mutters to herself & hastily clambers out of my bed.

"Mithra wait!" I tried to hold her hand but she snatches it away from me.

"Stop!"She holds her hand up to stop me from reaching her.

"You are mad at me right?..." What? Me? Mad at her? I thought it was the other way round. "... That's why you don't want me to stay with you. I am sorry for arguing with our parents when you explicitly told me to stay calm & composed & even I promised to keep my mouth mum but I couldn't hold my temper when they started being so unreasonable. Okay... We got married without letting them know... So what? We agreed to marry again in their presence... then why they didn't let me move in with you? Why should I stay away from my own husband? And when I shamelessly come sneaking at the night like a wayward teenager my ever perfect and obedient husband will kick me out... Wah! You deserve this Mithra, you really deserve this for being such a despo..." She explodes. A bit dramatically if I must say.

"Mithra...Come here" I gently call her but she stands still on her place looking down at the floor so I walk closer to her & tilt her head up & groan seeing her tears.

"Hey! Why are you crying like a baby now" I ask in an admonishing tone. I wipe her tears with my thumb & lean down to kiss her lip to make her feel better & show her how much I love & want her but she pushes my hand rudely away from her.

"Hey! Don't be like this." I scold her gently.

"Go away from me. I don't want you & don't talk to me. I am going."She angrily dashes her tears away with the back of her hands &marches past me.

"Hey! Stop!" I call her.

"No! I won't"

"Hey fool, you came through balcony and now you are leaving by the main way. Do you want to get caught?" I ask and chuckle. She hits her head and turns around to sneak back to her house through the balcony.

"Mithra...Stay with me" I offer as I feel bad for her. Even I am finding it hard to stay away from her, especially after the wonderful night we had yesterday but I am resisting myself just because I want to respect our parents' feelings but she is making it hard for me.

"I don't want to stay with you, now" she says softly without looking at me & quickly throws her legs to the other side of the railing & jumps to her balcony.

"Mithra,good night" I tell but she doesn't respond. She goes straight to her room and locks the balcony door behind her, blocking me from following her. I sigh defeated. She will never grow up... But then I never want her to grow up. I like the way she is. My baby brat is unique & I totally adore her though she is mad at me now.

I quickly grab my phone to call her & ask her to open the balcony door so that I can go in & comfort her but yet again she fails pick my call. Stubborn! Stubborn! Stubborn!

So I sent a WhatsApp message "Baby, I love you. Please let me in*kissing emoji*"

"I hate you. Get lost!" she texts me back in a second with a red hot angry emoji.

"You really hate me?" I ask her with a sad emoji.

"No"came the reply. I smile reading it.

"Open the door, baby" I plead her.

"No"came the reply again.

"Don't you want a kiss?" I ask with a winking emoji

I wait for her reply but didn't get one so I decide to go back to my room & sleep, hugging my pillow imagining it as my Mithra but I stop when I hear the door screeching sound.

I turn around to see Mithra opening the door & slowly and seductively she walks closer to me. She leans forward from her side of balcony holding the railing with her hands and pouting her lips urging me to kiss her.

I chuckle & move closer to the railing & leaning forward I take hold of her head between my hands & kiss her pouty lips. She closes her eyes in bliss & withdraws her hands from the railing &curls them around my neck. Then slowly she moves her hands upward and weaves her fingers through my hair as we deepen the kiss. I couldn't help myself but lift her up and drag her to my side. She hopes up &straddles me as we continued kissing.

I take her in to my room without breaking our kiss & place her on the bed. She pulls me and I fall on top of her. I push her hands above her head and take her lips in mine for a ferocious kiss.

"Stop" she breathes pulling away from my mouth.

"I need to grab some air..." she whispers breathlessly.

"I...I thought... You were going to kill me..." She says breathing hard.

"Cause  of death - Kissing!" I chuckle. She smacks my arm.

"Sorry" I mutter & start kissing her neck.

"Now start" she says pulling my head off the croak of her neck.

I chuckle & kiss her forehead. "Sleep, baby" I whisper.She smiles sweetly. She has her exam tomorrow so I don't want to keep her up late. She needs to concentrate on her exam but not to get distracted with our shenanigans.

"Don't hate me, Karthik, ever" she says caressing my cheek tenderly with her fingers.

I kiss her palm.

"I thought you hated me? Because you texted me so?" I remind her.

"I was angry on you but trust me I can never & I will never hate you. I will always love you, Karthik" she says with utter sincerity.

"I love you too, baby. You mean the world to me." I kiss her sweet lips again. Then I lie next to her & pull her in my arms, feeling contentment wash over me.

"You belong here, baby, in my arms, in my heart" I take her hand &place it over my chest, right where my heart is beating for her.

"That's why I came in to your room to be in your arms & I know I live in your heart, always" she tells giggling.

"What if your mother comes into your room to check on you?" I ask.

"I locked my bedroom door. What about yours?" She asks back.

"It's locked too" I tell her. She nods.

"Have you prepared well for your exam?" I ask her.

"Yeah!"

"I will drop you to college, tomorrow"

"Okay"she grins at me & kiss my cheek before laying her head back on my chest.

"Were you mad at me this evening while talking with our parents?"

"Not really"

"Hmm..."

"But always remember to be little gentle & polite with them. They care for us & always want us to be happy"

"I know Karthik. I am sorry. I will be good with them"

"You are always good & adorable, baby... But just hold some calmness &patience."

"I can't patiently wait for you, Karthik. I am done with the waiting &yearnings. I luckily got you back in my life & now I don't want to stay away from you, even for a minute." She says & hugs me tightly. I place my hand on her head & pat it gently.

"I know, love. I feel the same way. I can't imagine my life without you.I have been there & I never want to revisit that phase. I always want you by my side, Mithu." I kiss her head and I sense her smile.

"And Mithra..." I lift her head up so that I can see her eyes.

"Don't ever bring tears to your beautiful eyes. Every time I see you in tears it pierces my heart so please try not hurt my little heart. I want you to be happy, always, okay?"

"Okay"she whispers softly. Then we kiss once again before drifting to deeppeaceful slumber with Mithra securely wrapped in my arms.

Early morning before Mithra's or my parents get up, I wake Mithra up &take her back to her room safely as she walks unsteadily in her half sleepy state. I let her sleep comfortably on her bed & walk back to my room not before placing a loving kiss on my sweet girl's forehead & she smiles in her sleep.

--0--

I am waiting outside Mithra's house in my car to take her to her college. Within minutes she comes & clambers in to the car on the passenger side. Just by looking at her face, I can say she is not in a good mood. She looks upset.

"Good morning" I wish her cheerfully but she bits her nail distractedly.

"Baby, are you okay?" I ask as I put my hand on her thigh & give it a gentle squeeze to make her feel better.

"Exam tension?" I ask though I know it's not the reason for her moodiness. She never cares about her exams.

"Mithra..."I shake her shoulder when she remains aloof.

"What?"She barks. I scowl at her. Why is she taking out her anger on me?

"Iam sorry" she whispers & rubs my arm apologetically.

"Just tell me what's bothering you?"

"This"she points to her forehead where she has placed the sindoor." And this" she points to her nuptial chain."Take them off" I casually say with a shrug. She had never worn any of that as she didn't want the whole wide world to know about her marriage before. She wanted to enjoy her college life. She is still in college so I guess I don't mind her taking them off though I am not very pleased with that idea.

"What?" I ask her when she glares at me, angrily. What the hell is wrong with her?

"I don't want to take them off!!!" she says sternly through gritted teeth.

"Then don't. Now tell me, what's your actual problem?"

"That's the actual problem"

She is confusing.

"I had a row with my parents"

Not again, Mithra! I shake my head in disapproval.

"Oh! Why? Didn't I lecture you not to argue or fight with them?"

"They asked me to keep our marriage under wrap & not to show any signs.They asked me to remove my nuptial chain and not to keep sindoor till we get officially married" she sounds outrageously pissed. Now, I get where she is taking this to. 

Two days back she said marriage means nothing to her right? But now she wants to keep everything associated with our marriage. I know she is doing everything for me because she loves me. How sweet is that?

"Then what happened?" I ask her calmly.

"I clearly told them that I won't take them off & stomped out of my house" Good move! She didn't stay long & had a long fight with them.

"Okay! Take it easy. Try to make them understand calmly when you return home this evening. Now stop brooding over the issue & focus on your exam."

"Hmm...Okay" finally I am blessed with her sweet smile. That's like my girl.

"Good luck, baby" I park the car outside her college & wish her luck. I unfasten my seat belt & hug her. When I try to extricate from our embrace, she pulls me back & holds me a little longer.My baby always does this when she is nervous or upset or scared or happy.

"Thanks, husband" she kisses my cheek & quickly clambers out of the car. I grin like a loon. I f**king love the word 'husband' & I sure as hell will never get tired of hearing that word from her, the word she hated the most at one time. Now, it's serves as a proof that she has truly accepted me as her husband.

At a distance my eyes caught someone... Someone I have been looking  forward to meet for nearly a year now. I even had Sanjeev look for him but he constantly escaped from our radar. But finally I found him today and I'm not going to leave him.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. I will serve him the fucking dish from the freezer. I smirk before starting the engine & speeding the car by putting pressure on the accelerator.

"Don't you have eyes?" I hear him shout at me as I stopped the car so close to his legs, wish I had hit him & thrown him out of my way.

"I do have sharp eyes & that's why I could easily recognize a creep like you" I say stepping out of my car. I clench my fists hard to try & keep my rage under control because it's too public but all I want to do is to launch myself on him and beat his sorry ass.

I should not create a scene in front of Mithra college. I remind myself in my head over and over again.

"Mithul" I just want to be sure before I kick his ass.

"Yes, how do you know me?" he agrees he is Mithul though I already know for sure he is the guy who ditched Tara & also tried to misbehave with my Mithra nearly a year ago. I also remember the fact that Mithra had already knocked his nuts but still I want to give him my share of punches & kicks for laying his filthy paws on my girl.

He made my baby cry that day so now he is going to cry.

I land a ferocious slap right on his f**king face, slamming him down on my car bonnet & his head starts spinning. I took the chance to push him inside my car & drive my way to an isolated place to give him a better treatment. He is sitting on the seat clutching his head & groaning like a wounded pig.

"Who the hell are you? Why the hell you hit me? Where you are taking me?"Mithul asks. I glare at him getting irritated with his questions.

"I'm Mithra's husband" I say & stop the car at the back side of the college where the old bus stop is. I know very well no one uses this way so I brought him here. I walk around to his side & drag him out of my car.

"What? Oh Mithra's ex- husband" he smirks leaning on the car.

"That bitch couldn't find a nice dick so she took you back huh?" He mocks. How dare he?

"Shut the f**k up!" I shout as I punch him on his nose and it starts bleeding. He tried to defend but I wisely overpowered him &knocked him down to the ground & kicked his stomach.

"Ahhh..."He screams in pain and curls to a ball. I pull him up by his collar and smack his disgusting face.

"That prick teasing bitch was married to you but lied to us that she was single! She wanted more men to satisfy her so she didn't reveal her marital status..."

"I told you to shut your filthy mouth" my fist contacts his jaw and I am sure I dislocated it.

"I am sorry... Please leave me..." He begs after eating few more punches on his shit face.

"You f**king mess with my Mithra or any other innocent girls ever again in your life then I will f**king kill you" I warn him.

"Understood?" I ask.

"Yes"He nods. "I am sorry" he pleads.

I throw him out of my way and drove my car to my office.

__0__

"How you wrote your exam?" I ask as we cuddle on Mithra's bed. I am staying tonight with her in her house. We have decided to stay together without our parents' knowledge. I know we are betraying their trust but we find it hard to stay away.

"Yeah.I did well."

"Good!"I kiss the back of her ear.

"You know what, Karthik? Today that moron Mithul didn't attend the exam. I heard he met with an accident & taken to hospital"

"Oh!"I act disinterested. Baby that wasn't an accident but an incident created by me. I beat the crap out of him and landed him in hospital.

"Serves him right for being a creep!" Mithra says. I frown. Has he tried anything wrong with Mithra again?

"He's never changed, Karthik. He always bothers innocent girls in my college."

"Did he ever bother you?"

"Well, No!" She says evasively which means he did bother her. Now I am not feeling guilty at all for hitting him a little more than he deserved.

"Let's not talk about him" Mithra says & takes my hand which is wrapped around her stomach to kiss it.

"Karthik? What's this? What happened to you?" She panics seeing the bandage wrapped on my fingers. Shit! While hitting that asshole to pulp, I got my fingers hurt.

"Nothing, baby" I try to withdraw my hand from her hold & kiss her lips to distract her but she holds my hand firmly, scrutinizing it.

"Karthik, tell me?" she insists.

"Just a small cut" I say & she stares at me with doubt edging on her face. Then I see a row of expressions marring her face. She is thinking hard. She will catch me. Oh shit!

"Did you hit, Mithul?" she worked it out. I sigh.

"No!" I lie.

"Don't lie" she shouts.

"Okay, I hit him for messing with my baby" I agree. "I was so helpless & felt terrible that I couldn't protect you when he tried to attack you as I was in Singapore."

"Karthik, it's been so long and you still..."

"Since then I wanted to punish him and I did today and I am satisfied with my handy work." I smirk.

"Oh Karthik!" she throws herself on me and hugs me tightly.

"Mithra..."I pull her away "Someone is knocking at the door" I whisper to her. She blinks her eyes & looks at me in shock while I quickly crumble out of the bed.

"Hey wait!" she shouts & I quickly cover her mouth with my hand.

"Your parents" I whisper pointing to the door. Shit! I quickly kiss her forehead & escape to my room through the balcony not before switching on her TV so that she can give an excuse to her parents in case they have heard our voices.

__0__

(A Week Later)

Mithra is studying in my room & I am working in my laptop.

"I guess our parents are getting suspicious on us" Mithra says walking around my room with her book in her hand.

"Hmm..."I say distractedly as I busily prepare my presentation for tomorrow's meeting.

"Karthik? Are you hearing me?"

"Yeah, baby" I lift my head up from focusing on my laptop screen.

"I don't like this sneaking at night times... It feels like we are having a secret affair" she says. I look at her with a raised eye brow. She only wanted us to stay together in the first place right?

"Then you should better stay in your room" I tell her.

"No! I am thinking of something else" she says.

"What?"I ask curiously. She didn't reply me but seems unsteady on her feet as her hands rub the sides of her head & before I can process what's happening; her sinks to the floor and faints.

"Mithra..."I jump out of the bed & rush to her side. I lift her head up from the floor & place it on my lap.

"Baby...Baby..." I pat her cheek trying to bring her back to consciousness.

"Oh God! What's happened to you?" I panic & pull out my phone from my pants pocket to call for help.

"Hello, Ambulan..." Mithra snatches my phone & cuts the call &throws my phone on the bed. What the hell is happening here? I cuss but I'm relieved to see her back conscious.

"Mithra..."I pull her close to my chest & hug her tight. "What happened to you, baby?" I ask. My voice is so low and strained.

"I am pregnant" she whispers.

"What?" I ask in stunned shock. Pregnant? Baby? We made a baby?

"Are you serious?" I ask her looking straight into her eyes. We are not even married for fucking ten days, then how the hell she could know about her pregnancy already?

"And this is what I am going to tell our parents to pull our marriage date forward. Ain't my acting awesome?" she asks cheekily.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I shout & closing my eyes I count from one to ten to control my anger. I feel Mithra fishing my wallet from my pocket to take 300 rupees.

I push her away and stand on my feet leaving her on the floor.

"Hey, help me up" she puts her hand out for me to lift her up.

"You are good enough to get up on your own" I seethe at her.

"You are mad at me?" she asks suppressing giggle.

"No, baby, I am cool as cucumber" I tell her gritting my teeth.

"You didn't like my idea?" she asks. Idea? My ass!

"You can never be serious, Mithra?" I shake my head in mock anger.

"For one f**king minute I thought something wrong had happened to you... I thought I lost you..." I couldn't vocalize the sheer terror I felt few minutes back seeing Mithra unconscious on floor. I swear my heart stopped beating for few freaking seconds.

"Karthik, I am sorry" she scouts closer to me on the bed.

"How many times you will do something stupid like this & say sorry?"I ask her irately.

"How many times you will forgive me for my stupidity?" she asks me back. Forever baby!

"Mithra,everything is not a joke." I say rubbing my forehead.

"I know. Tara only boosted me to pull one of my usual stunts to make them agree to get us married soon when I told her about our sneak peek nights. So I thought why not I fake a pregnancy?" she says.f**k! What all these girls will discuss?

"I thought Tara was a sensible girl but she is stupid as well"

"As well?" She asks with a frown.

"As well as you" I say pointing my index finger at her. She glares at me but didn't argue with my assessment as she knows what I said was absolutely true. Then we both remain silent for a while.

"You really are not pregnant?" I ask for confirmation.

"Only you should tell me that" she says softly.

"What?"

"You should only tell me whether I should tell to our parents that I am pregnant or not?"

"Just f**king tell the truth" I shout.

"Reduce your voice. Your parents might hear you" she points out.

"God!" I groan in frustration.

"I am not pregnant" she admits.

"How can you be so sure?"

"I know" she says with a casual shrug.

"How?"

"I got my monthly" she sounds disappointed.

"Oh good" I sigh.

"Why? You don't want a baby?" she asks frowning.

"Well, I do but I think we can wait till you grow up. I don't think I can handle two babies at a time"

"Haha...very funny" she is pissed now. Good!

"No! I am damn serious." I say sincerely. "I don't want our baby to grow up sooner than you do"

"Oh please. I am not a kid. I have grown enough" she says placing her hands on either side of her hip, squaring her shoulders and pushing her chest forward. I stare at her from top to bottom licking my lips salaciously. "At some parts you have grown well enough"I say grinning, looking at her boobies. Then I pull her in my arms &bury my face in her bosom nuzzling up her cleavage.

"Karthik..."she giggles "... You are tickling me..." she tries to push me away but I pull her on top of me on the bed and I start kissing her on her neck.

"Now I have to hatch some other plan and pull our wedding date forward"she says.

"Nothing doing! Just a month to go for our wedding so you hold some patience, Mithu" I tell her. She pouts & I kiss her pouting lips.

...To be continued!!!

Vote,

Comment

& Share!!!

Thanks!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro