31. Passion

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Part - 31

"They Told Me That To Make Her Fall In Love I Had To Make Her Laugh. But Every Time She Laughs I'm The One Who Falls In Love"

(Karthik's POV)

"Ouch!" I wince in pain feeling a sharp pinch in my chest. I was looking away and talking to one of my relatives when someone came to apply haldi (Turmeric) on me & that was when I felt this hard pinch. Really hard that it pains badly. I know who dares to pinch me like that. Baby Brat!

"Mithra!" I shout.

"Hush! Don't shout." Mithra whispers. I don't know what the hell she is doing here at my house when the haldi function is still going on? She should be at her home waiting for my family to send the balance haldi to her house so that it can be applied on her & conclude this function.

"What are you doing here?" I ask in a whisper. "You are not supposed to be here. Go to your home" she is wearing a yellow saree & she has put the pallu over her head covering her face so that people won't notice her.

All the ladies are busy chatting among themselves & I like a joker sitting in between them, highly embarrassed of showing my bare chest fully smudged with haldi. Gah! I hate this ritual.

"Didn't I warn you not to take your shirt off in public?" she hisses. Oh okay! so that's what the bloody pinching is for.

"Go ask your friend Tara. She only forced me to take my shirt off & all my stupid friends joined along with her and made me take off my shirt and they applied this damned haldi on me." I grunt.

"If they ask will you take your pants off too?" she asks pissed.

"What nonsense?" I glare at her.

"Then?" she grits her teeth.

"Mithra don't annoy me, now. Before someone sees you just go to your house" I order her.

"No one will see me" she says confidently. I stare at her confused.

"I have my slave Sanjeev to watch my back."

"Slave?"

"Yep! Sanjeev is on his punishment for getting me drunk. He is my slave for three days" she smirks. "And you know what? He's also my informer. He only told me what's happening here."

"Traitor. I am gonna kill him"

"Now, don't distract me. How could you do this to me, Karthik?" she accused me.

"What I did?"

"How could you let all those despo girls to feel up you?" she accuses.

"I didn't have a choice"

"Were you enjoying their touch?"

"No!"

"Good but don't let those woodpeckers peck on you again"

"Okay, now go"

"Will you come to my house while they apply haldi for me?"

"No. I won't"

"You are so unromantic"

"Oh please. I do romance but I don't do crazy things like you" I state matter of fact.

"This is fun"

"Baby please go home" I sigh.

"Okay I will leave but not before..." she says & quickly dips her fingers in the silver bowl of haldi.

"Mithra, no!" I hold her hands and shake my head in no.

"Let me put haldi on you."

"No!"

"Why ever not? You are mine & I have the right to put haldi on you." she retorts. I let her hands go so that she will do whatever she wants & quickly vacate from here.

"Good boy" she says & runs both her hands over my chest, my ribs, my stomach, my arms.

"God! You are tormenting me, Mithra" I groan loudly. She giggles & rubs her fingers on either side of my cheeks. Then she looks around & finding no one noticing us, she quickly pecks on my lips & escapes without getting caught. She is unbelievably crazy.

__0__

"Karthik, leave me. I want to go down. Mom will be searching for me" Mithra tries to escape from my hold but I hugged her tight, pressing her soft back to my hard front as I lean against the wall.

"No!" I kiss her neck. "Morning very brazenly you came to my house & had fun with me & now it's my turn" I squeeze her belly & pinch it gently

"Ah..." she winces.

"What baby?" I smirk & rub her belly were I pinched her.

"You are looking Goddamn beautiful in this dark green lehenga" I whisper & kiss her blushing cheek. I couldn't take my eyes off her all evening when the Mehendi function was going on. She looked breathtakingly beautiful. As soon as the function got over I dragged Mithra to the terrace for some naughtiness & for some revenge.

"Why you are not blabbering anything?" I ask my baby brat when she remains silent, just looking up at the moon with a smile, leaning her head on my chest.

"I am so happy, Karthik" she says.

"Even I am so happy, baby" I kiss her head.

"Tomorrow Sangeet & day after tomorrow our wedding...Then I will be yours forever" she can't hide her excitement & contentment in her voice.

"You are already mine, Mithra" I tighten my hold around her waist & leaning forward I kiss her cheek which is glowing in the moon light.

"Yes, but soon I will be officially known as Mrs. Mithra Karthik" she says with so much pride. I turn her to face me & take her lips in mine. I kiss her softly pouring all my love for her. She is so sweet & I love her from the bottom of my heart.

"I love you, baby" I kiss her forehead. This is bliss... pure bliss... holding my baby in my arms, kissing her & loving her.

"Hey! Why are you crying?" I catch & dispatch a pearl like tear drop from her cheek with my thumb.

"You know what? I am one lucky bitch to get you in my life" she says & I flick my fingers on her lips for calling herself a bitch.

"Ahh..." she cries in pain.

"Don't talk like that" I warn her.

"See, what you have done?" she cries & pushes her lower lip out for me to see. Shit! It's slightly bleeding. I feel guilty for flicking on her lips.

"Oh no! I am sorry, baby" I apologize & kiss her lips softly as if putting balm to her pain. She smiles when we pull apart from kissing. Then she turns & leaning her back on me, she looks up at the dark shy once again. I hug her tightly from behind and nuzzle her neck.

"How is my Mehendi?" she asks lifting up her hands so that I can see from back. I rest my chin on her shoulder & take a close look at her hands.

"Beautiful" I whisper & bit her shoulder. She yelps.

"What's this?" I point to the center of her palm where letters 'KM' was designed inside a small heart shape "Aren't you supposed to write my name?" I ask her.

"Karthik & Mithra are inseparable. So 'KM'..." she says & kisses my cheek.

"Oh my my! My baby has finally grown some brains" I chuckle. She stuck her tongue out like a child, giggling.

"You are such a baby" I pull her cheeks lovingly. She turns & tries to hit me but I stop her, reminding her Mehendi.

"Don't spoil my shirt" I warn her.

"Ahh! You aren't bothered about my Mehendi design getting spoiled but your damn shirt. This is too much, Karthik. Now, I really want to spoil your shirt"

"No, baby, no! You have already spoiled one of my favorite T-shirts & I am not letting you spoil another" I stop her when she brought her mehendi filled palms closer to my shirt.

"What? No! I have never spoiled your shirt before. Let me do now." she argues.

"You don't remember but you have. I still have proof"

"What proof? Show me" she demands.

"Wait here. I will come" I say & quickly jump from her house terrace to mine & went down the stairs to my room.

A minute later I return back to Mithra who is now sitting on the canopy swing.

"See this?" I hold my hold white T-shirt in my hands, closer to my chest for her to see.

"Do you know whose hand print is this?" I ask

"Is that mine?" she asks wide eyed.

"Yep!"

"But when did I do this?" she asks incredulously.

"When you were 5 years old for the first time you kept mehendi on your palm after crying a lot & forcing your mother to keep it for you. Then you came to my house to show me your hand but I was sleeping then so you too joined me on the bed & fell asleep..."

"And in my sleep, I messed your favorite white shirt with mehendi right?" Mithra guessed the rest.

"Yep" I pout.

"You look so cute when you pout, Karthik" she says & I pout again & she kisses my pouting lips.

"Do you remember what you did once you woke up?" I ask her. She shakes her head in negation.

"When you woke your mehendi was almost wiped off, the design was messed completely & it didn't turn red. You started screaming bloody murder & started hitting me thinking I did that because your mehendi was all over my shirt... You started throwing all my stuffs in my room at me. You even broke my video game and once you got tired, you sprawled down on the floor & cried throwing your hands & legs. God! Could any 5 years old kid behave so violently?" I shudder remembering the horrid incident while Mithra laughs clutching her stomach.

"Then what happened?" she asks controlling her laughter.

"Then what? The usual! Once you had calmed down, I patiently explained to you 'Baby in your sleep you splayed your hands on my shirt & got the designs messed'... but still you blamed me saying 'Karthik, if you weren't sleeping I wouldn't have slept beside you & my mehendi wouldn't have got ugly'...I didn't argue further with you as you were already upset so I just took you to the park & we played till you forgot about your mehendi. While returning I brought you an ice cream cone & in return you gave me a cheek kiss" I finish the story & Mithra kisses me on my cheek like how she did at that time.

"I couldn't use my favorite shirt after that day" I tell her sadly.

"Then why are you still having this shirt" she asks, giggling.

"I like this shirt so much" I shrug.

"No! You love me so much & this shirt is one of your museum collections" she says grinning.

True! I preserved this shirt because it has my Baby brat's palm print.

I laugh & hug her close to me minding not to mess her mehendi & face her wrath.

"You are the best, Karthik. A perfect gem & I love you so much" she says looking straight into my eyes and we kiss, passionately.

"Karthik..." She whines. I know she is going to make some tough demand.

"What?" I ask grumpily.

"Can I sneak & come to your room tonight too?"

"No! We have guests at our home & I don't want anyone seeing us staying together. Then we will be put to answer so many unwanted questions & that will be highly irritating and embarrassing"

"But..."

"Just two nights, Mithu, then u will be my side forever" I peck her lips.

"I will come once everyone has slept?" She asks. Why is she so stubborn?

"No, Mithra. End of discussion!" I say sternly.

"Okay!" She says & pouts.

"This time your pout is not going to work in your favour" I smirk.

"Alright... but stay here with me for long" she says.

"Hmm...How long we will stand like this in terrace?" I ask.

"Till early morning 4 you stay with me, okay?" She asks.

"In this chill climate? No way!"

"Then you tell me how long you will stay with me here?"

"One more hour, maximum"

"But that's..."

"Baby, you should get some good hours of sleep then only you won't have wrinkles & will look fresh & bright in our Sangeet & Shaadi photos"

"Oh right. Come let's go back down and sleep." She says standing up from the swing. Great! I mentally pat my shoulder for my smartness.

--0--

"Karthik..." Mithra calls me when I was about to leave her room and go to mine.

"What baby?"

"Can you do me a favour?"

"Of course, tell me what you want me to do?" I ask.

"Can you help me change?" She asks shyly. I hesitate for a moment.

"I will call your mom or someone else..."

"Karthik, please"

"Okay" I know where this is leading to.

I take her to the dressing room & made face the mirror. I take her shawl off her shoulder & place it aside on the dressing table. Then I went behind her & our eyes meet in the mirror while my hands slowly start removing the ornaments she has worn.

I take her ear rings off & kiss the back of her ear & nibble it. She groans softly closing her eyes.

I pull the hair pins one by one & let her long lush hair cascades down her back. She shakes her head so her hair fans on my face & settles on both sides of her breast.

I trail my fingers on her back & her body shudders with my touch. I am pleased with the electrifying effect I have on her.

I find the string of her blouse & pull it so that I could undo the knot. I lean down and kiss her bare shoulder.

"Karthik!" she turns and hides her face in my chest, in shyness. I slip my hands on her hips and softly caress her smooth belly before bringing my hands to her back to undo the hooks of her blouse all the while kissing her neck & nuzzling her hair. Then slowly & carefully I remove her blouse off her shoulders without messing her mehendi design.

I turn her around and take in the delightful delicacy in front of me. She is flawless. I thought and kneel down in front of her & kiss her belly & dip my tongue in her navel. She smacks my head. I laugh.

I pull the dori of her lehenga releasing it from hugging her waist & the lehenga pools down her feet.

Now she is standing in front of me with her stunning legs, panties, curvy hips, lazy bra hiding her assets, swan neck, beautiful face, dark hair... my eyes greedily trial up her body & I kiss every available surface of her body. When I look up to see her, she is reflecting my lustful gaze.

She has her hands wide spread letting the mehendi to dry but it looks like she is opening her arms wide for me, inviting me.

I quickly pull myself up & envelop her in my embrace. I caress her back with one hand & with other I hold her head in place so that I can kiss the life out of her.

"You. Are. So. Sweet." I breathe against her lips & kiss her again. "...And f**king delicious" I rest my forehead on hers to calm our erratic breathes.

"Oh Karthik, you dazzle me" she breaths. With her elbow she pulls me even closer to her then I am already & kisses my neck. I chuckle & step back from her lock so that I can finish dressing her.

"We can't keep our hands off each other, right?" I ask chuckling, as I take her night dress out from her wardrobe. She blushes, standing only in her bra & panties.

"You know what? That's one fine sight." I tell her smirking as my hands start itching to feel up her body once again. She turns completely pink. "Let me take a minute to feast my eyes" I say leaning my back on the cupboard and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Karthik, stop" she says shyly.

"Oh c'mon, baby. Don't feel shy" I tease her. She runs to me and hugs me tightly. My hard erection digs in her belly. Oh my sweet lord! This feels f**king good!

"Karthik..."

"Hmm..." I hum hugging her.

"Why don't you take whatever little cloths I have & take yours too...and then we can...um..." she whispers.

"Then we can what?" I ask tipping her chin up to face me.

"You know..."

"No, I don't know, baby" I tease. She points her chin towards the bed. I burst laughing.

"Oh baby, what am I going to do with you?" I kiss her soundly.

"Love... let's make love, Karthik" she says blushing.

"Ahaan" I raise my brow. She nods her head excitedly & bites her bottom lip tempting me. Right then my phone rings. Wrong timing!

"Mom!" I answer the call.

"Karthik? Where are you?" My mom asks.

"I am with Mithra in her house" I tell.

"Oh!" she giggles. Why is she giggling?

"MOM!" I scold.

"Okay! Come home soon" she says.

"I am coming" I say & hang up.

"Baby, gotta go. Come I will quickly dress you up & then I will go home" I say. She pouts. I laugh & quickly put the night dress on her.

"Now off you go to bed" I lead her to her bed & tuck her under the covers.

"Good night, Mithu"

"Good night Karthik. I love you"

"I love you, too" I kiss her forehead & went to my room through her balcony. Easy way!

... To be continued!!!

Precap - Karthik-Mithra's Wedding! :)

Vote, 

Comment,

And Share.

Thanks!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro