Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next morning, Taeil came into the law firm in a good mood. He was about to meet his first client and he was so ready to get on with it. He recalled everything he learned in college so he could rub against Johnny's resignation letter after the trial.

He comes into his office and sat down on his swivel chair. He placed his bag on the floor before he started organizing some papers that was on his table. Though he was ready, he was still anxious about it. He thought it'll be easy since he was used to debates in college but it was different when it's the real thing.

In the middle of him stressing out, he heard his door opening. He looked up and knew this day would be a bad one.

"Hey, Taeil, am I disturbing anything?" Johnny asked as he welcomed himself into the boy's office with an attractive smile on his face.

Taeil rolled his eyes, "Yeah, I'm busy. And mind knocking on the door next time?"

The man shrugged and sat on the chair infront of the boy's desk. He crossed his legs as he stared at Taeil who was too busy to notice him. Johnny sighed.

"I'm making some reservations already for our date, y'know?" Johnny uttered.

Taeil stopped and looked at the man, "What!? I haven't even took a session!"

"I don't know, I just feel like I should prepare early," the man teased.

"Stop that, I'll literally kick you out of this firm," the boy threatened.

Johnny shrugged, "Okay, but let me call you Luna."

Taeil looked at him with a disgusted face. He felt his blood boiling just with the man's teasings. He hates being teased--He hates Johnny, to be specific.

"No--"

"Okay, from now on, I'll call you Luna."

Taeil was taken aback, "I said, no--"

"I do what I want to do, Luna."

"Excuse me?"

Suddenly, a knock was heard on the door which made both of them to stop. Taeil waited until the door opened and revealed three people. Both of them stood to greet them with a bow.

"Good morning, these are your clients, Attorney Moon," one said which made Taeil to smile.

"Oh, please, come in!" Taeil said to his clients that looked like they're married couples.

"Get out, Suh," Taeil muttered to the man.

Johnny nodded, "Alright, see you later, Luna."

Taeil watched the man walked out of his office as his clients took a seat. The boy sat back down and saw his clients smiling teasingly at him. Taeil blinked twice before he cleared his throat.

"Thank you coming here today," Taeil said to break the ice.

"Isn't that Attorney Johnny Suh?" the woman asked.

The boy nodded while he fixed the papers on the table, "I am surprised that you picked me to be your attorney instead of him actually."

"Well, my employee recommended you to us," she answered sweetly.

Taeil nodded and guessed that it was his friend who did that.

"Are you in a relationship?"

The boy looked at them with wide eyes. He was taken aback and didn't intended to blush infront of them. He immediately shook his head.

"N-No! Of course not, ma'am," Taeil stuttered.

They giggled before they finally get on with the discussion about the case.

It has been quite a while now when Johnny was kicked out of Taeil's office because of a client. He was in his own with a cup of coffee while he finally goes to work about the papers given to him. He needed to finish these stupid reports that were good enough to keep occupied.

That did make his neck ache. Johnny took off his glasses and looked up to crack up his neck. He tilted his head to the sides and back and forth before he tried massaging it. He sighed and knew he was finally finished with his work. Maybe just the surface of it but atleast he done something today.

He turned his swivel to look at his window. The light shined on him and he got to see people outside of the building. He yawned and tried cracking his neck again until something caught his attention.

Johnny's lips went up to a smile as he suddenly stood up from his chair and grabbed his coat and car keys while he made his way out of his office. He was greeted by his friend, Jungwoo, who looked at him confusingly.

"What's with the creepy smile, champ?" Jungwoo asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I just got a chance. See you later, pup."

Johnny made his out of the building and saw Taeil by the sidewalk who was waiting for a taxi. He fixed his hair and outfit, trying to impress the boy before he goes to him. The man was about to talk but the boy said it first.

"What are you doing here?" Taeil asked with a flat tone. His arms crossed and didn't even take a look at the man beside him.

Johnny hummed, "I'm about to give you a ride, Luna."

The boy groaned, "Stop it. I'm trying to win the deal, okay?"

"C'mon, I can help. You'll be gathering evidences, won't you?" Johnny asked.

"None of your business."

The man sighed, "Oh, come on, Luna. I don't mean harm and I'm just trying to help. I won't sabotage anything, also it'll be against the law if I'll change the evidences."

Taeil didn't speak and tried to get a taxi as soon as possible. He doesn't to be around the man. It was annoying him and ruining his day, basically. But the man is making an effort.

"I'll stop flirting with you," Johnny said.

Taeil finally took a look at the man beside him, "So, you were trying to get in my pants?"

The man widened his eyes, "Do you really see me like those men? Look, I'm not--"

"Then what? Trying to impress me?"

"I'm just trying to give you a ride. I promise I won't do anything stupid," Johnny uttered.

"You're not going to stop, are you?"

Johnny smiled as he shook his head, "Nope."

Taeil groaned and facepalmed. He rolled his eyes as he thought his decision would be the stupidest thing but it did make Johnny happy.

"Fine."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro